WWE June 2009 Magazine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
thoughts?
junewwemag.jpg

seX-Power

I like it, except I think it overall needs a focal point such as the name of the magazine, and I also think the Kelly text is a bit too curvy which makes it a little distorted. I like the repetition of the light blue and brown in the work though.

AnkleBreaker

Reaction score
i like it. looks like an actual cover the E would use. Plus i love the picture...I would definatly buy that mag

xtremebadass

Like WWE would ever show even the least bit of an ass. I love it, great work! To make it realistic add a bit more of the useless crap they put on WWE Magazine, like "CM Punk answer Mail!" and "John Cena takes a bite of a PB&J!" oh and a bar code with the price.

MikeRaw

Pretty cool. You picked a great pic of Kelly as well. But all in all, it looks like an actual WWE magazine. The text, the logos, the headlines, etc. Pretty realistic.
Now, if only WWE could put out a magazine with that cover...

Klide

wowzers that looks real man (like a mag wwe would sell) nice 9.9/10

SnackZ

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback everyone. Really appreciate it.

JACOBS OWNS

Reaction score
I Like the magazine for the picture and how you fit in special swimsuit edition