WWE Interested In Bringing AJ Lee Back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
WWE are "totally on board" for AJ Lee to return to the company should she ever wish to do so.

That is according to WrestleVotes, who said on a Backstage Pass Q&A:

"As far as I know, WWE is totally on board for it. They would welcome it. She picks up the phone and she says, 'I'm in', they're going to say, 'Yes. What took so long?' I would say the only two people that probably know that answer are AJ Lee and CM Punk and whatever that answer may be is up to them."

AJ Lee (AKA AJ Mendez) hasn't been a part of WWE since her retirement at the Raw after WrestleMania 31 in March 2015. Mendez has worked in wrestling since then, serving as an executive producer and colour commentator for WOW - Women of Wrestling between October 2021 and August 2023.

Mendez also works as a writer and she is currently writing her own comic book series, Day of the Dead Girl. The first issue was released on October 9.

It was revealed earlier this year that AJ Lee's husband CM Punk was trying to convince her to return to pro wrestling.

Pretty much a 'no shit' kind of situation but still figure it was worth posting. Plenty of the girls there have been tweeting her wanting her back so there's plenty for her if she's interested. First SummerSlam 2 nighter is in New Jersey aswell.​