Storyline WWE Intercontinental Championship

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

codieodie

Reaction score
The Miz vs. Dean Ambrose needs something else to it. The Miz has been putting out some great promos, but the "feud" needs more than just The Miz yelling at Daniel Bryan. I realize that they kind of want to have some sort of Daniel Bryan vs. Miz thing if Bryan gets cleared by WWE doctors, but just think about it.
The belt gets put back on Miz, and we do so by turning Bryan heel. I say that Ambrose could get screwed out of the belt, but however they do it would be fine. The Miz and Bryan would be the biggest heels, and it's been proven that they can be heel very well. This means no "Yes!" chant or anything for a while.
Ambrose gets rightfully upset, and on Miz TV he cuts a great promo. The Miz may disrespect Ambrose and tell him why he's not a good wrestler. (Ambrose is a good wrestler, obviously, it's just something to fuel the feud.) Ambrose gets upset, because he's worked harder than anyone. He's put his body through more punishment than anyone. He's better than The Miz, because The Miz is nothing but a home-grown talent.
Then Miz could say, "I may be home-grown, but you're not the champion."
Ambrose could say how he's better than Miz, and he proves it. He eats The Miz and he wins the belt on Smackdown Live.
Daniel Bryan is still an ally of The Miz, and he attacks Ambrose after his win. The two (Bryan and Miz) stomp on Ambrose until the music of Shane McMahon plays. Shane tells The Miz that he has made an executive decision. That decision is that The Miz cannot get the title as long as Dean Ambrose is a hold of it.
The Miz goes insane. He's screaming and throwing himself around, crying like a little baby.
This next part would depend on if Daniel Bryan got cleared by WWE personnel: Bryan would calm The Miz down by saying "Don't worry, Miz. I can win the title for you."
Shane tells Bryan, "Daniel, you're not medically cleared." And Bryan's response is, "Well, let's hope I can be by next Tuesday."
Next Tuesday, Bryan wins, and The Miz celebrates with Daniel Bryan before clocking him in the face, and he walks away.
Next week, it's Smackdown Live and Bryan has a mic in his hands. He says, "Miz, I was trying to be your friend. You were in desperate need of this title, and I screwed Dean Ambrose of out his Intercontinental Championship in order to give it to you. I almost lost my job to help you. If you're willing to apologize, then I can just forfeit my title to you."
The Miz comes out. He grabs a mic and says, "Look Bryan; what I did was purely business. You are my friend Daniel. You really are. I was simply making a statement. It was a statement to everyone else coming for my belt. So yes, yes Daniel, I'm very sorry."
Daniel accepts his apology and hands over the title. Then Shane comes out once again. He tells the two, "No. You can't forfeit the title to Miz. Miz, if you want the title you are going to have to win the title from Daniel Bryan."
The Miz is furious again. So without thinking, he attacks Bryan again. Stomping on him, and then he brings Bryan up to his knees, and kicks him repeatedly in the mid section. The fans cheer, not because there's a face turn but because they're about to see a dream match.
Shane is still there. He tells The Miz, "Well you can't do it now. You will have to do it at Wrestlemania. Not only that, but you'll have a guest referee, and that man will be... Dean Ambrose!"
In all of Daniel Bryan's matches, The Miz gets involved some how, but this doesn't turn Bryan heel. If Miz doesn't get involved, he gets disqualified by using foreign weapons.
The climax is at Wrestlemania. It's Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz for the Intercontinental Championship with Dean Ambrose as referee.
Dean is about to ring the bell, but he reaches for a mic. "I've had a lot of thought going into this match. And I have decided to turn this match into a no disqualification match. Good luck to you both." He throws the mic and rings the bell. The two have a good match. The energy grows progressively. And the best part of the match is when Daniel Bryan hits The Miz with the running knee, and he kicks out. (This is the only kickout of a finisher. The finisher needs to be protected, and this is the best way to start that trend.) Bryan gets mad. And he starts yelling at Ambrose. He pushes him around and keeps yelling at him. Eventually Ambrose fights back. And he takes off his referee shirt to reveal a shirt reading the letters: CZW. A reference to the ROH-CZW rivalry. The crazy, lunatic Ambrose is back. Ambrose starts wailing on him.
He goes out of the ring and gets a bat. He starts hitting Daniel Bryan with it. He says, "You screwed me, why can't I screw you?" The Miz crawls over to Bryan, and pins him. 1... 2... Ambrose gets up from the pin. He picks up the bat and bashing Miz in the head with it.
We see Daniel Bryan in the corner. He's kind of pondering, and rethinking his decisions. He gets up and he lifts up his hands. "Yes!" He lifts his hands again. "Yes!" And once more he lifts his hands. "Yes!" And he runs at Miz who is getting beat up by Ambrose and hits him with the running knee.
Daniel Bryan doesn't have enough energy to pin him. The Miz gets up before Daniel Bryan and he spits on him. He picks Daniel up. He goes for the skull-crushing finale, but Daniel Bryan reverses it and gets him in the Yes! Lock. The Miz taps out.
The fans are confused. They don't really know if he's heel or face. They just saw him kind of start a "Yes!" chant, but they don't know.
Dean Ambrose hands Daniel Bryan the title, and he points his fingers and lifts his hands in the air. This gives the fans the green light to cheer on their new babyface. Then, the biggest "Yes!" chant in WWE history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk