WWE: In SDM & Dylan's hands

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Smackdown Roster:
Batista
Big Show
Deuce
Domino
Edge
Festus
Finlay
Ric Flair
The Great Khali
Chavo Guerrero
Matt Hardy
Curt Hawkins
Mark Henry
Jesse
Kane
Shannon Moore
Jamie Noble
Chuck Palumbo
Montel Vontavious Porter
Zack Ryder
The Undertaker
Jimmy Wang Yang

Raw Roster:
Paul Burchill
Lance Cade
Carlito
John Cena
Jim Duggan
Charlie Haas
Hardcore Holly
Chris Jericho
Brian Kendrick
Mr. Kennedy
John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Paul London
Santino Marella
Robbie McAllister
Shawn Michaels
Trevor Murdoch
Randy Orton
Cody Rhodes
D.H. Smith
Snitsky
Super Crazy
Triple H
Umaga
Val Venis

ECW Roster:
Shelton Benjamin
Big Daddy V
Elijah Burke
CM Punk
Colin Delaney
Tommy Dreamer
Kofi Kingston
Mike Knox
Balls Mahoney
The Miz
John Morrison
Nunzio
Stevie Richards
The Boogeyman
Kevin Thorn
Kane
Matt Striker

The Champs
WWE Champion Triple H
Intercontental Chris Jericho
World Tag Team: Rhodes & Holly
WHC: Undertaker
United States: Matt Hardy
WWE Tag Team: Miz & Morrison
Cruiserweight: Vacant
ECW: Kane

This BTB is my me and DylanFSD. And mods I messed up so i'm starting over.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Well, the rosters are looking pretty even and I think Dylan is a good booker so this should be a good BTB. Just a question, who is going to be doing which show?

The Ripper

Reaction score
Looks good so far, Smackdown roster needs editing because theres an obvious typo. Dylan is a good booker to work with.

What is happening with your other btb?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Aight im helping him cause some of you guys acted like assholes.

Im doing Smackdown
He's doing Raw
And were sharing ECW

ATM were only going to do re-caps.. sometime way later we might do full shows.

MikeRaw

Dylan if your talking about me, I wasnt an asshole. It actually was bad. But it was the fact he said he was gonn ab be great, and then he came out and had Umaga do a SAMO drop, that was totally proving that wrong. In reality, his show was not very good, but whatever. I wish you guys luck, and hopefully you can guide him to some sucess and Ill check back most likely to see how this goes.

MikeRaw

What in the hell are you doing>?

BTW, If Im Vince Mcmahon, the last thing I do is put WWE in your hands....

Reaction score
ECW

Mr. Money in The Bank wasn't a stranger to The Gold Standard Shelton Benjamin, so he made an open Challenge. The Golden Standard accepted the open challenge and promised Punk that he would defeat the former ECW Champion.

Cm Punk vs. Shelton Benjamin

Punk came out first the fans loved him. Second came Shelton Benjamin. The ref was about to ring the bell while Punk was standing there making a glare at the very athletic Shelton Benjamin. The ref rang the bell. Punk and Benjamin started to lock up, Benjamin broke out first and Irish Wipped Punk into the turnbuckle and started throwing huge right and left hands. Benjamin let Punk rest and picked him up by the tights and hit a thunderous T. Bone Suplex. Benjamin covered Punk 1...2... and a kickout by Punk. Benjamin picked Punk up in postion for another suplex but Punk broke out and drop kicked him in the face. Punk threw started driving knees into his back over and over. Finally he gave up and tried a GTS but Benjamin broke out of it and countered with a suplex of his own. Benjamin covered Punk 1...2... and a kickout by Punk. When Punk got up Benjamin tried a dropkick but it was reversed by Punk and Punk threw him on the ground, Punk got on the ground with Benjamin and locked in the Anaconda Vise Benjamin had nothing to do but tap out. About 6 seconds later Benjamin tapped out. Heres your winner Mr. Money in the bank CM Punk!

Dreamer & Delaney vs. Knox & Burke

Dreamer made the open challenge and Knox & Burke accepted. Delaney started the match with Burke. Burke took advantage of the young star and took him to the limits. Burke made multiple tags to Mike Knox. Knox destroyed Delaney with multiple moves, spine buster, a big boot, neckbreaker. Delaney seemed to be out of it. Knox tagged in Burke and Burke went after Delaney. He picked him up and threw him on the top turnbuckle. Delaney kicked Burke in the face. Burke went flying as Delaney pulled himself up to tag in Dreamer. Dreamer got the tag and went after Burke. He threw some punches to Burkes face. Knox came came in and Dreamer threw him over his shoulders. Dreamer close lined Burke out of the ring and applied a neckbreaker to Knox. Dreamer than made a cover which resulted in a 2 count when Knox kicked out. Dreamer tagged in Delaney and he went to the top rope and jumped back with a huge moonsault and landed on Knox. He made the cover as Dreamer went after Burke who was about to make his way back into the ring. Winners: Tommy Dreamer & Colin Delaney

Delaney than got the mic and told the crowd on how happy he was that he won his match. He than thanked the crowd for being on his side for all of the weeks, and thanked his mentor Tommy Dreamer for believing in him when nobody else did. Delaney gave Dreamer a hug, and the two men went backstage.

Kofi Kingston vs. Kevin Thorn

Kofi took control through most of the match. Kofi nails Thorn with a huge right boot across his face. Thorn fell down as Kofi went for his signature Splash. Thorn knew this was coming, and rolled out of the way forcing Kofi to splash into the mat. Thorn locked in a spinebuster and nailed it. He made a cover but Kofi kicked out at 2. Kofi attempted to pull himself up but was forced into a sleeper from Thorn. Thorn held this submissive manuever for at least a whole minute. Kofi was about to pass out when to took all of his energy and threw Thorn over his shoulders. Thorn got up to get locked in with a SAMO drop from Kofi. Kofi than went for his signature splash, he nailed it with perfection and waited for Thorn to get up. Thorn got up and met a Buzzsaw kick across his face. Kofi made the the cover in the middle of the ring and gfot the victory. Winner: Kofi Kingston

Backstage Kane was headed out to the ring to take on The Miz. Morrison and Miz met him and taunted him with remarks of how Kane can't carry ECW, and how he couldn't beat the WWE tag team champions. Kane answered them with a beat done, and a yes.

Kane vs. The Miz & John Morrison

First the Big Red Machine, Kane comes down the ramp in a very happy mood. Next came The Miz having a smile on his face as well. And the last man John Morrison. The ref rang the bell. Kane started this off with a uppercut to Morrison with Morrison falling into the turnbuckle and a huge right hand to The Miz. They both got up and tried a double clothesline but Kane reversed it with his boot going into Morrison's face but The Miz was able to get a clothesline on Kane. The Miz covered Kane 1... and a kickout by Kane. Kane got up and throwing huge rights and lefts to both of them and threw them both in the turnbuckle. Kane threw another huge right to both of them bouncing off the turnbuckle and Kane tried a chokeslam to both of them but they both did a double kick to the stomach and left it at there. They both picked him up in a suplex position but Kane reversed it and threw Morrison out of the ring and chokeslamed The Miz. Kane covered The Miz 1...2...3... Heres your winner The ECW Champion Kane.

MikeRaw

no comments on the show?

If you want some goddamn reviews, listen to the shit people say. Honestly, when you started this btb, i tried to help, telling you to look at other btbs and add color, add some f*cking commentary. But you cant get that through you head, so you post another show, just as bad the day after, lmao.
Now, take a look at that thing called a show, and look at anigmas, mine, xba's, cms's, leviathans, and many more and get some ideas. Yours, TBH isnt that great.
But to be more positive, honestly, anyone has a chance in btb. So instead of just posting halfass shows, you have to work on it. Its not a race to post shows, so actually tAke some damn time, add commentary, add color, add more than like 3 matches, and add some decent promos. Bottom line, check out some other BTBs first, and if you want help/reviews, your gonna have to wanna listen to people..........

One more thing, dont bump threads. If people like it, they'll review, if in 2 days you dont get reviews, it shows something. Bottom line is, its against the rules (read em and weep) to bump a thread with a random post. So dont please:)...... Now shut your mouth jabroni!

Save_us.fromnoobs

The Anigma

Reaction score
Save_us.fromnoobs

Nuff said.

lol...But seriously, SDM, you should take Mike's advice if you want to improve in BTB. It will help you in the long run and if you choose not to then you're going to continue to not receive any reviews and if you do receive any feedback at all it will be in the form similar to Mike's response.

Michael1

Reaction score
Don't PM me asking me to review your show. I'll review it if I feel I want to. And I just plain didn't want to. It's like Mike has said, take his advice. Add commentary, color. Sheesh. It'll be better, believe me.

Save_us.fromnoobs