WWE House Show Results (6/10): Binghamton, NY

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The Great Khali defeated Jinder Mahal for the opening contest.

Teddy Long came out after the match and announced that Alberto Del Rio was not there tonight and that instead Sheamus would be taking on Kane for the World Heavyweight Championship inside a steel cage.

Big E. Langston defeated Heath Slater

Tyson Kidd defeated Drew McIntyre

Ryback defeated Johnny Curtis. This match caught my eye because it was a squash but not the TV squash you see from Ryback. Curtis got in some offense, but ultimately, Ryback dominated.

The Usos defeated Darren Young and Titus O'Neil. After the match, there was a 15 minute intermission.

The first after the break was Tamina Snuka vs. Natalya. After back and forth for a little bit, Tamina gained control with a Samoan drop then the superfly splash picking up the win. Alicia Fox was the special guest referee.

Sin Cara defeated Hunico in a marathon match. Dominance from Hunico throughout the match and then momentum was on Sin Cara's side as he picked up the victory.

Sheamus defeated Kane by escaping the steel cage in a good main event match. Sheamus raced to get over the cage before Kane could get out the door. The show ended with Sheamus celebrating with the crowd.

Source: Wrestlinginc

Pretty sure they're gonna put Sheamus vs. Kane for NWO. There was a report about taking Kane off the Triple threat match and so far it has been Sheamus vs. Kane in two house shows. But w/e, Kane getting buried by Sheamus is fine with me. It's better than Del Rio being buried.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It'll probably get more buys than Sheamus vs Del Rio too.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, just because I had already accepted the triple thread match and had already considered the benefits, they may change it. I still think it could be Ziggler or Tensai though.