WWE House Show Results (4/13): Belfast, Ireland

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The Odyssey arena was full tonight, a lot children were present.. most of the superstars played up to the children.

Lilian Garcia, was the ring announcer for the evening.

1. The Great Khali defeated Jinder Mahal.

2. William Regal and Tyson Kidd defeated Hunico and Commacho in a tag team match.

3. Albert Del Rio defeated Ezekiel Jackson via submission.

4. Hornswoggle is announced as guest referee for this divas contest which was between Natalya and AJ. AJ won after she crawled behind Natty and Hornswoggle pushed her over for the 3 count.

5. Big Show defeated Cody Rhodes to retain the Intercontinental Championship.

6. Mark henry defeated Yoshi tatsu.

7. Randy Orton defeated Kane in a no DQ's match.

8. Sheamus defeated Daniel Bryan to retain the World Heavyweight Championship.

Source

3 WM 28 re-matches?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
1. The Great Khali defeated Jinder Mahal. - ZzZzZzZzzZZzZzzzzZZZzZZzzzzzzZ

2. William Regal and Tyson Kidd defeated Hunico and Commacho in a tag team match. - Awesome! Televise this!

3. Albert Del Rio defeated Ezekiel Jackson via submission. - Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4. Hornswoggle is announced as guest referee for this divas contest which was between Natalya and AJ. AJ won after she crawled behind Natty and Hornswoggle pushed her over for the 3 count. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5. Big Show defeated Cody Rhodes to retain the Intercontinental Championship. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

6. Mark henry defeated Yoshi tatsu. I love Henry regardless.

7. Randy Orton defeated Kane in a no DQ's match. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8. Sheamus defeated Daniel Bryan to retain the World Heavyweight Championship. Fuck Sheamus.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
This, I wish it was televised. I'd love to see Regal on commentary on RAW though.

I think he may be in that position in a few years. He's currently on NXT, often on FCW, and I think it's a good move. He is a great talker, but he's still learning the ins and outs of the broadcast booth. I think if he likes the position and gets used to it, he'll probably be promoted to Raw or SD as color commentator in the future. Just a matter of time IMO.