WWE HOF Building

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

2007 Top 10 Indy wrestlers

Who is the most valueable/ top talent in the Indy scene right now? I did not include any Japanese stars, or TNA wrestlers, and used mostly american wrestlers.

1) Bryan Danielson

2) Teddy Hart ( very sought after)

3) Nigel Mcguiness

4) Chris Hero

5) Roderick Strong

6) Brent Albright

7) Jack Evans

8) Claudio Castagnoli

9) Delirious

10) Human Tornado

=======================================================

Im still somewhat new to the indy scene, so im curious to see your guys list. A few guys i also thought could have made the list are the briscoe bros. They probably should but their mainly a tag team. BJ whitmer, Jimmie Jacobs were close. I really like the Dragon kid, and think he could become the future of the business for cruisers. Not mystico. Adam Pearce is a fun heel in my opinion. Matt Sydal, has the look, the body, and will probably become a star one day, but i havent seen much of his personally yet.

Im sure i've left off some major stars, on the scene, but these are mine. Based off talent, character, personally, and history. It wil be interesting to see which wrestlers make the big time in the next year. We can see who has the most.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Seems very real, I'm sure either TNA & WWE are going to fight over the American Dragon, although I don't see him as a big player in either but doing what CM Punk is doing now...

Montana

I actually want ROH to keep their stars (Colt, Danielson) and try and battle wwe, and tna. A little unlikely, but they seem to be doing all the right things. Plus they are international. Which helps.

Wrestling Station

1- Bryan Danielson
2- Delerious
3- Rodrick Strong
4- Homicide
5- Jack Evans
6- Colt Cabana
7- Jay Lethal
8- Teddy Hart
9- Samoa Joe
10- AJ Styles

Soulpower

No japanese wrestlers? If that's the case then my list looks different... I would put Morishima (the ROH champ) in the top spot.

1. Bryan Danielson... Even though he hasn't compete for ROH in a while, he's still been doing his thing in Canada and is scheduled to come back to ROH in a couple of months.

2.The Briscoes... Maybe they're ranked too high, but as of late these guys have been tearing it up match after match, and they recalimed the ROh tag titles this past weekend... Despite Mark almost killing himself in the process.

3.Roderick Strong.. The Messiah of the backbreakers get the third spot after forming the NRC (No Remorse Corps) and defending the FIP title time and time again including defeating both Jack Evans and Austin Aries in the past weekend.

4.Davey Richards-Despite losing both his matches on the past two shows, Davey has been looking strong thanks to Strong and now Romero.

5.Colt Cabana... The reason? All he's done in ROH. He's going to be missed and hopefully he'll get a chance to be great in the WWE.

And the rest....

6.Nigel Mcguiness.
7.Super Dragon
8.Matt Sydal
9.Jimmy Jacobs/BJ Whitmer
10.Delirious

ROH bias? Probably, but that's the only Indy fed that I follow religiously.

And an honorable mention goes to Christopher Daniels, who's still putting it down despite being with Ring Of Honor from day one... And I still feel he's underrated.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: Nodq.com

- WWE has made the decision to start very soon on construction for a physical Hall of Fame. Officials are still looking for a city to house the Hall of Fame and carry the financial burden of running it but Orlando, Florida is a possibility. WWE is in the process of purchasing legendary memorabilia for displays in the new Hall of Fame building.
Will be pretty cool to see a actual building for the HOF but putting it in Orlando wasn't what I expected. New York or Connecticut would make more sense.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
That sounds like a vacation.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Will be pretty cool to see a actual building for the HOF but putting it in Orlando wasn't what I expected. New York or Connecticut would make more sense.
I know WWE is based in Conneticut but it's not a very touristy place is it like Orlando for example? I figure they just want it in a place where it has a chance to be seen by a good deal of people.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Well some of Connecticut has a lot of tourism, i don't live anywhere near those places though and i think if this hall of fame building was in Connecticut, it'd be in Stamford near WWE headquarters. I know nothing about that city other than it being really rich. It's really close to New York though, so it could end up getting alot of people to visit it

But i assume it will be in Orlando.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I know WWE is based in Conneticut but it's not a very touristy place is it like Orlando for example? I figure they just want it in a place where it has a chance to be seen by a good deal of people.
What you said, plus Florida has the benefit of no state taxes which is why WWE had Mania there so close together and people flock there for vacation