WWE Fan Nation Forums

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Are fucking hilarious. Some of these people crack me up...my personal favourite threads so far

"JIM CORNET IS RACIST"

"Do you like OR love Jeff Hardy?"

"UGLEY?"

"What would you do to Vickie if you had her in a locked room, alone, for 5 minutes?"

"raw sucks because of John Cena"

Some of the posts from the raw sucks becaue of John Cena thread
NO YOU DO!!!!!!I'm not a cena fanatic, but he doesn't suck!!!!!!!!!!! Every post u make, you're bashing somebody!!!!!!!!! Who's your favorite wrestler is what I wanna know? Because I bet Cena would wupp ur favorite wrestler!!!!!!! Don't get mad because Cena's got strength, and he knows how 2 work the mic. I mean they do shove him down our throats every week, but he's a maineventer!!!!!!! GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!! You have officially been tagged as a CENA HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH ALL THE STORYLINES INVOLVE CENA SO UR RIGHT THEY DO SUCK

Yeah, if you're looking for a laugh just have a giggle at some of these strange little marks on the WWE Fan Nation forums.

MikeRaw

I agree. All the topics are thesame, and it's like one big kayfabe central over there.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I signed up a while back and posted about five times, about how wrestling was in fact fake, and that TNA was full of good wrestlers. Forgot my username tbh. It was soemthing to do with TNA, just to piss them off.

xtremebadass

Isn't that like WWE's version of Myspace? I put my profile on there just so see what would happen...nothing happened. But I am out there my friends, I am indeed out there. I don't touch the forums though, those little freaks creep me out.

Soulpower

I have an account there. When they first started up, a bunch of people spammed the forums (Myself included). My account is called Christian Cage, and almost every day I get questions about my relationship with my brother, Edge >_>

chessarmy

I think I'm going to make an account over there. I'm going to be "crossing the line" with my posts...if you know what I mean lol

Hometown Kid

I think I'm going to make an account over there. I'm going to be "crossing the line" with my posts...if you know what I mean lol

:laugh2: I've never been there before...but I think i've had nightmares about a giant keyfabe central forum...:crazy:

xtremebadass

WWE Fan Nation is the sorriest excuse for a wrestling forum I have ever seen. It's pathetic.

Hometown Kid

WWE Fan Nation is the sorriest excuse for a wrestling forum I have ever seen. It's pathetic.

Yeah I just signed up there and it looks pretty gay tbqh...I don't think it's intended to be serious though...it's like mark heaven or something...

Moonlight Drive

LOL, Chessy tell us what your name is so we can see see how you cross the line

And it's funny when they all post in CAPS and post in the wrong section, I saw about 9 SD! topics in the Raw Section, and noone looked twice

PeepShow

I have an account there. When they first started up, a bunch of people spammed the forums (Myself included). My account is called Christian Cage, and almost every day I get questions about my relationship with my brother, Edge >_>

That owned. Having threads by 'Randy Savage' asking where the younger Stephanie was and 'Chris Benoit' asking where Daniel was, was just pure gold.

seX-Power

Why the hell is there a TNA forum on there???

That place is wack...