WWE Diva Taunts Eve Torres (SPOILER)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
WWE Diva Tamina Snuka says she's coming for new Divas Champion Eve Torres. She tweeted:
"Congratulations Eve, enjoy your "Title Paradise" while you can. Like the serpent though I'm gonna take away that paradise. #Eden"

Source

:eek:hgod: No, I don't like Tamina.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Tamina is awesome bro, she had one shot, but her ring work was a little off back then..

I'd love to see Tamina as a Diva's champ.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Tamina is awesome bro, she had one shot, but her ring work was a little off back then..

I'm not really a fan.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Interesting.... she's been talking about going after the Diva's championship for a while now. Hope she's gotten better in the ring, hadn't seen her in a long while.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
The GOAT Farooq said:
Interesting.... she's been talking about going after the Diva's championship for a while now. Hope she's gotten better in the ring, hadn't seen her in a long while.

I think it will be the same scenario as The Bella Twins..
They would be released soon, so they got their last reign before they left.

Now that Eve is married, I think she'll take some time off for her honeymoon, etc.. And has her last reign for some time right now.
Because the story with her as a champ is pretty pointless because she only had backstage segments as an adviser or something like that. A few matches too, but mostly backstage.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
NOOOO! BETH NEEDS THE TITLE

gzilla46

The Artiste
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:

Maybe she could try again now.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
I think it will be the same scenario as The Bella Twins..
They would be released soon, so they got their last reign before they left.

Now that Eve is married, I think she'll take some time off for her honeymoon, etc.. And has her last reign for some time right now.
Because the story with her as a champ is pretty pointless because she only had backstage segments as an adviser or something like that. A few matches too, but mostly backstage.

She's advertisement. Just like Kelly Kelly was, Eve did a lot of stuff off air from WWE, so I guess they'll have her do more and it'll look better if she was the Diva's champion. It is a pointless story though, she'll be gone for a while because of her marriage, and she didn't really deserve it either since she did very few matches.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
she's a Snuka, dammit!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Is this the same Tamina that got destroyed by Beth who was divas champion then???

No that was Tamina. This is Tamina, a brand new Diva.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, any Diva that looks like a man doesn't deserve the title. I'm looking at you Tamina/Beth Pheonix.