WWE Considers Two Huge Names for SmackDown Returns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
- WWE officials have had at least some discussions about using JBL and Mick Foley on SmackDown as commentators now that Booker T is working as the General Manager.

The feeling is that JBL has a much stronger shot at getting the job than Foley, despite Foley recently working with WWE on TV and JBL being occupied with other projects. The source that reported this news to us believes that we will see JBL back on WWE TV before 2013, as a commentator or some other kind of role.

PLEASE! :yay:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Again. He needs to finish climbing 6 mountains before that.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Provided that he survives climbing Mt. Everest I'd like to see JBL on commentary. Mick Foley is an ok pick for commentary, I've heard him do it before and he's ok. I'd rather see JBL because he sounds more appealing than Mick. I also think Matt Striker could do Smackdown commentary, he's not that bad either.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Even though this is fantastic news, it screams made up bs to me. Everybody knows JBL will be on WWE TV before or during 2013, the guy has admitted himself he really wants to. JBL and Foley together though, I'm not sure it would work.