WWE Clash at the Castle - September 3, 2022, from Cardiff, Wales

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
"dynamic ticket pricing" such a fucking scam
It’s a proper joke mate. The guy on Facebook said he eventually got them to agree to refund his order if he made another order for the same price or higher, and when his original seats went back on sale they were listed at £112.50 and he had paid £337! Legit scam.

i wouldn’t mind so much, but the original prices were so fucking high. It’s like more expensive than wrestlemania prices. There was no need in doing that at all

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It’s a proper joke mate. The guy on Facebook said he eventually got them to agree to refund his order if he made another order for the same price or higher, and when his original seats went back on sale they were listed at £112.50 and he had paid £337! Legit scam.

i wouldn’t mind so much, but the original prices were so fucking high. It’s like more expensive than wrestlemania prices. There was no need in doing that at all
was pretty expensive for dynamite at in toronto but no where near the wwe gauge. still saw some 100 levels at 200 CAD a pop which is madness since I paid cheaper for floor ramp lol

Reactions: Swerve