WWE Changes Main Event for Sunday Night SD! Taping, The Miz & Ziggler Appearing at NFL Game, WWE Con

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
WWE Changes Main Event for Sunday Night SD! Taping
Due to the Christmas holiday, the WWE Smackdown taping during Christmas week will take place on Sunday, December 21st at the Tyson Events Center in Sioux City, IA.

The main event for the show has changed from Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins in a singles match to a tag match pitting Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins & Bray Wyatt.

The Miz & Ziggler Appearing at NFL Game
The Miz and Dolph Ziggler will be appearing on the sidelines for this Sunday’s Cleveland Browns NFL game. The two will be there to promote WWE’s TLC PPV that night.

WWE Confiscates “Staph Infection” Sign
According to F4WOnline.com, WWE had security remove a fan sign that said “Someone check my staph infection” at last Monday’s RAW in Tulsa.

This was of course a reference to CM Punk claiming on Colt Cabana’s podcast that he worked for months with a staph infection that was misdiagnosed by WWE doctors.

Source: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/532881-the-miz-ziggler-appearing-at-nfl-game

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So Reigns is guaranteed to be returning prior to this taping, that sounds good to me! it's gonna be weird to see/hear the Smackdown results prior to RAW airing for once but whatever no big deal I suppose..

I'll be at that Cleveland game actually, maybe they'll stick around for a few hrs to do a quick meet & greet, don't really care about the Miz but Dolph Would be cool to see, or if Damien was there acting as Miz's double for no reason that'd be pretty dope.. Oh well, I'm hoping to scalp a TLC&S ticket while I'm up there so I can see the Browns/Bengals game and then just chill at TLCS while drunk since it's hella close to there and then sober up there and drive home.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
So Reigns is guaranteed to be returning prior to this taping, that sounds good to me! it's gonna be weird to see/hear the Smackdown results prior to RAW airing for once but whatever no big deal I suppose..

I'll be at that Cleveland game actually, maybe they'll stick around for a few hrs to do a quick meet & greet, don't really care about the Miz but Dolph Would be cool to see, or if Damien was there acting as Miz's double for no reason that'd be pretty dope.. Oh well, I'm hoping to scalp a TLC&S ticket while I'm up there so I can see the Browns/Bengals game and then just chill at TLCS while drunk since it's hella close to there and then sober up there and drive home.

Yeah, I'm not really thrilled about Reigns' return, the guy does absolutely nothing for me.

As far as SD results being known prior to RAW, well, it's not like it'll be an awesome episode anyway. That's just me, though.

Have fun at TLC&S if you end up going to the show!