WWE BTB: The Remix Edition

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gurricane

End of Heartache
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alexshelly
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
americanwolves
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Image result for wwe 2005 logo

WWE: THE REMIX

April 3rd, 2005
WrestleMania 21 - Staples Center; Los Angeles, CA

1577365948133-png.2450

-Rey Mysterio defeated Eddie Guerrero

-Edge won the inaugural Money In The Bank Ladder Match against Christian, Chris Jericho, Kane, Shelton Benjamin, and Chris Benoit

-The Undertaker defeated Randy Orton, making The Streak 13-0

-Trish Stratus defeated Christy Hemme, defending her Woman's Championship

-Interpromotional Match: Kurt Angle defeated Shawn Michaels

-Sumo Wrestler Akebono defeated Big Show in a Sumo Match

-John Cena defeats JBL to win the WWE Title

-Batista defeats Triple H to win the World Heavyweight Title

1577366738066-png.2452

RAW ROSTER!

Big Show
Tajiri
William Regal
Charlie Haas
Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho
Eugune
Val Venis
Triple H
Spike Dudley
Gregory Helms
Edge
Eugene
Batista
Shelton Benjamin
Rob Conway
Rene Dupree
Rob Van Dam
Chris Masters
Mark Jindrak
Nunzio
Kane
Shawn Michaels
Snitsky
Viscera
Christy Hemme
Trish Stratus
Lita
Ric Flair

CHAMPIONS!

World Heavyweight Title -
Batista
Batista defended against Ric Flair; RAW 4/4/05
Batista defeated Triple H; Wresltemania 21 4/3/05
Intercontinental Champion - Chris Jericho
Defeated Shelton Benjamin; RAW 4/4/05
WWE World Tag Team Champions - Kane and The Big Show
WWE Woman's Champion (Interpromotional) - Trish Stratus
WWE Cruiserweight Champion (Interpromotional) - Gregory Helms

1577367072890-png.2453

SMACKDOWN ROSTER!

Booker T
Christian
Danny Basham
Doug Basham
FUNAKI
JBL
Kurt Angle
John Cena
Muhhamd Hassan
Orlando Jordan
Paul London
Eddie Guerrero
Rey Mysterio
Hardcore Holly
Heidenreich
Steven Richards
Scotty 2 Hotty
Sylvain Grenier
Billy Kidman
Tyson Tomko
The Undertaker
Luther Reigns
Johnny Nitro
Joey Mercury
Dawn Marie

CHAMPIONS!

WWE Title - John Cena
Defeated JBL; Wrestlemania 21 4/3/05
United States Champion - Orlando Jordan
WWE Tag Team Champions - Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio
WWE Woman's Champion (Interpromotional) - Trish Stratus
WWE Cruiserweight Champion (Interpromotional) - Gregory Helms

Stay tuned for the first two episodes!

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Interesting timeframe to take over, I'm interested

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
A 2005 BTB is certainly an interesting time to start.

Since 2005 is where and when my WWE interest weigned for a few years I look forward to seeing how you do it differently.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I also kinda of hope Cena stays on SmackDown. That would immediately make this feel new to me.

The Gurricane

End of Heartache
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alexshelly
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
americanwolves
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
RAW; 4/4/05

C'MON! C'MON! LET'S GET IT ON!

LeafyCrispBrownbutterfly-max-1mb.gif

Pyro hits the RAW stage in a huge flurry of explosions, lighting up the arena! "Across The Nation" plays throughout the opening, as the crowd is left cheering and yelling in excitment. It's the day after Wrestlemania, and the arena is sold out. Our cameras swing to the side of the arena, where Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler are sitting at the commentary table for tonight's events.

JR: Good evening folks! Good Ol' JR, Jim Ross here. Joined as always by Jerry "The King" Lawler! Welcoming you to an exciting episode of Monday Night RAW!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: You're right about that JR! Last night was incredibly, and quite possibly one of, if not, the biggest Wrestlemania to date! I'm still getting goosebumps just thinking about it! The legends, the victories, the defeats, it's so much!

JR: You and many others have that same feeling, King. Tonight's surely to be an exciting night, as we have a brand NEW World Heavyweight Champion.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Even though I'm not happy about it, but "The Animal" Batista is the new champion. Give Triple H the credit he deserves though for one heck of a run. It's only a matter of time before he gets what's his though! Let me tell you something JR, they call him an animal for the wrong reasons. He's a horrible person! Batista should be ashamed for how he won that match! Poor Ric Flair, he's probably sti-

**GUITAR RIFF HITS!**

The crowd are on their feet as "Monster" hits the speakers. Out from the back comes the Batista, dressed sharp in a suit, with the World Title over his shoulder. He stops at the stage to look over at King, who looks away nervously. The champ smirks and hits his machine gun pose on the ramp, making the pyro go off. He walks down the aisle with a big smile on his face and enters the ring, being handed a microphone. The music dies down as he puts the mic to his lips.

Batista: Man... does it feel good to be champ.

The crowd get a pop outta this. Triple H's reign had been long and stressful for them.

Batista: You know, it's a thrill of life every time I walk out of that curtain. Performing in front of you all and showing why I am where I am right now is a pleasure like no other. But this? This, I'll admit, is a new thrill. Been a long time coming, becoming World Heavyweight Champion. As a part of Evolution, I had to take the backseat for someone else. In this business, you do that a lot. But not anymore, I'm not taking a backseat for no one else... there's not room for that where I am... the top of the world!

He raises the title high over his head for another cheer. The crowd are eating this up, and he smirks, letting them know he appreciates it.

Batista: Yeah, damn right, this ain't just my title, it's yours! The people! Because of you, I've realized that I went through a lot to get here. I just-

**TIME TO PLAY THE GAAAAAAAME!**

The cheers turn to boos as Triple H's music hits. Batista in the ring takes his sunglasses off and looks in in annoyance, as Triple H comes out slowly. His head has a big bandage on it, as he holds his ribs in pain from the Batista Bomb's given to him the night before. Following behind is Ric Flair, who has similar injuries. They enter the ring slowly, as HHH is handed a mic.

Triple H: You... you're holding something that's mine. I don't like people making my things look stupid... and the way you're talking's doing that. The people? These people got you here?... The people can kiss my ass, we're the reason you're standing where you are right now Dave. Not them. All they did was watch, while you threw away a good thing. Evolution. You wanna say you took a back seat?

Batista: What, did I hit you so hard last night you can't hear now?

Triple H looks at Batista with an irritated expression, as Batista just smirks. Flair tells HHH not to worry.

Batista: You know it, Flair knows it... hell, Orton knows it. As soon as me and him broke away from you two, we started getting the big matches. But unlike him, I didn't have an advantage. I didn't have Flair's amount of time in this sport... and I didn't marry my way into the top of this sport.

HHH tells Batista off mic to stop while he's ahead, while Flair holds him back. The crowd pop big for the smart remark.

Batista: What you see on my shoulder right now Hunter, is all of my hardwork. From day one, I only had me. I wrestled my matches, not you. I was the muscle of Evolution. Not. You. I didn't need anybody else to get here. Sure... maybe it would've taken longer if I wasn't with you, but it's a whole hell of a lot funnier knowing you were the one I beat senseless for this title!

It looks like they're about to collide as HHH shoves Batista by the chest, which Batista starts laughing at HHH, who's being held back barely by Flair, who calls Batista a sonuvabitch!

**I'M BACK... AND BETTAH THEN EVAH!**

All the men in the ring look at the titantron, seeing the Raw General Manager, Eric Bischoff, come out with a mic, waving off the confrontation.

Eric Bischoff: Now wait just a moment gentlemen! If memory serves me correctly, we just saw you two clash last night. I'm not giving away a pay-per-view match for free out here. Got your attention?... Good... now, I'm proud of you, and the RAW roster, for putting on one of the best shows of all time last night. Sure, we're even with Smackdown in terms of interpromotional matches, but let's be real; RAW carried that card. You two had a classic bout. So much so, that I think these people would LOVE a World Heavyweight Championship match tonight!

The crowd cheer, as Batista shrugs, saying off-mic he's ready for it. HHH nods slowly, contemplating how he'll win.

Triple H: About damn time you did something right Eric. You hear that, "Animal"? Your ass is MINE tonight. You talk all this crap, about having yourself, and you're right. You'll have yourself to blame when I kick your ass and take back the title I should never have lost!

HHH nods as the crowd boos him, pointing at his own waist. Eric raises an eyebrow though.

Eric Bischoff: That's funny... I don't remember you being GM. Look at yourself, I can't have the second best member of the RAW roster compete like that. You sir, have the night off.

HHH looks livid, asking Eric what the hell is his problem. Flair tells Trips not to worry, he'll get his shot soon.

Eric Bischoff: Don't worry, depending on how you are next week, I'll let you sink your teeth into something not related to the world title. As for the oppenent... he's in that ring right now... my old buddy, Ric Flair!

The crowd pop again! Flair looks at the Animal with a look of concern, while Batista laughs at him.

Eric Biscoff: 17x Time Champ, c'mon, you can make that a reality! Incredible if you could do it! Enjoy your night gentlemen!

Eric's music plays as he walks off, and Flair stares down Batista, as we go to commercial

---------COMMERCIAL BREAK. SNICKERS, TV SHOWS, ETC... be cool if you liked this post... I'll kiss ya...---------

**LISTEN... IT'S TIME!**

"It's Time" hits the speakers, and the Cruiswerweight Champion comes out holding the title in his hand. He marches down the ramp and takes the turnbuckle holding up his oppisite arm as the words "This World is Spinnin' Like a Clock Run Outta Time... The Hands are Whinin' Down and soon you will be mi-i-ine~", before stepping into the ring and putting his belt aside.

**HELLOOOO LADIES~<3**

Val Venis comes out with a towel around his waist, as he seductively swivels them on the entrance ramp. He comes down and enters the ring as Gregory waits on the apron. Val tells him to watch this, and Val rubs himself all around as the ladies go crazy. Suddenly, Helms jumps on top of the rop and dropkicks the back of Venis!

DING! DING! DING!

Match 1:
Val Venis v. Gregory Helms

Helms starts stomping away at Venis and takes the towel, choking Val with it! The ref gets till the count of five and Gregory takes the majority of this match with offense. He strikes him while he's down, picking him up and hitting a series of punches to the head of Venis until he's in the corner. He throws him for an irish whip into the corner! Helms runs at him for a splash, but Venis catches him with his shoulder, holding him up, and slamming him down for a Spinebuster! Cover! 1... 2... No! Kickout by Helms. Venis gets the crowd behind him as he picks him up for a suplex. He stalls on it, keeping him in the air, before slamming him down! Venis does his signature taunt before picking up Helms and tossing him on the outside apron. He goes for a strike, but it's counted with one Helms' own. He climbs the turnbuckle and looks to go off it, but Venis climbs it and tries to go for a superplex! It's counted, and Helms is able to push Venis crotch first into the top rope from the position! Venis is in pain as his most vital weapon is in pain. Helms sees the oppertunity as Venis is stuck on there, and flies with a Shining Wizard from the top! He knocks Venis into the ring as he's almost out cold! Helms picks him up, and hits Nightmare on Helms Street! 1!...2!...3!!!

DING! DING! DING!

Winner: Gregory Helms @ 5:23

Helms is handed his belt, and he has his hand raises in victory, as Venis rolls out of the ring in pain. Helms takes a moment, breathing heavy, as he requests a microphone.

Gregory Helms: Lemme guess... this win... didn't mean nuffin', did it? Yeah... seein' as how this title wasn't even on Wrestlemania, it's clear ain't NO ONE cares! I'm a star, ya hear? A star! And what do I get? A punk ass hasbeen who never changed from the Attitude Era. Not me though! The Sensation of Innovation himself is declarin' this title as the next big thing. So... to Teddy Long's goofy ass, this Smackdown, you better give me someone good to challenge. Otherwise, it's just another win in the column of NC's MVP.

Helms drops the mic, and gets booed for it in the process, as the champion holds his arm up in victory once more, as we go backstage.

---Backstage---

Backstage, we see Todd Gresham with a microphone in hand.

Todd Gresham: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, the winner of the Money in The Bank Ladder Match last night, Edge.

Edge comes into frame, much to the dismay of the arena fans, holding in his hand the Money in The Bank Briefcase with a big grin on his face.

Todd Gresham: Edge, now that you've secured the briefcase, what're you feelings on the whole situation?

Edge: My thoughts? Simple; I'm a future world champ, Todd. I mean... can you even imagine that feeling? Heh... heh, it's literally so sweet. It's the sweetest thing you can imagine. This is something I was robbed of... THIS is what I was talking about. I'm getting my oppertunity to become World Heavyweight Champion! So, dork... I'm pretty much on cloud nine.

Todd Gresham: Well... could you possibly tell us when you plan on having your match?

Edge: Hm... nope. Don't feel like it. I don't owe you or anyone else an explanation on why I do what I do. It's more fun to keep you idiots on your toes. I gurantee you this though, I'm a future champ!

Edge slaps the briefcase and laughs obnoxiously in Todd's face, before walking off camera. Todd shakes his head, the poor guy.

---Ringside---

**AIN'T NO STOPPIN' ME!**

Out comes Shelton Benjamin, who gets a standing ovation for his performence last night in the MITB Ladder Match. Around his waist is the Intercontinental Championship, which he slaps proudly. Lilian Garcia announces this match is for the title! Shelton looks up to the challenge, as he enters the ring.

**BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!**

The countdown strikes the final number as Y2J enters the arena. The rockstar and lead singer of Fozzy struts his stuff down the aisle with a cool expression on his face, looking determined to win the title. He's a little sore in the face from last night, not winning the match he created, but he enters the ring looking to add another accomplishment to his record.

Match 2:
Chris Jericho v. Shelton Benjamin (c) for the IC Title

DING! DING! DING!

We're underway as the two lock up. Some masterful technical wrestling takes place as Benjamin and Jericho exchange holds. Benjamin gets the advantage early on with an armdrag and dropkick combo that takes Y2J out of the ring. The Ayatholla of Rock and Rolla kicks the steps in frustration, thinking while Shelton waits for him to come inside. Jericho does slowly at first, but runs at Shelton, who leapfrogs him. He turns around and eats a shoulder block, before Jericho runs the ropes. Benjamin under him as Jericho leaps over, and he meets Benjamin in the middle, blocking the hip toss and hitting one of his own. Follows it up with an arm drag which he holds onto to put Benjamin down. He works the arm for a bit before Shelton rolls up, still having his hand caught. He rolls again, kips up, and reverses the arm wrench!

Jericho holds the shoulder in pain as it's wrenched, and he twists around to reverse the pressure, puts his head under Shelton's arm, and hits a northern lights! 1!...2!... No! Close but no cigar. The champ is up slowly, as Jericho takes him by the arm and irish whips him, running at him and cutting him off with a kitchen sink. The crowd are split between the two, but Jericho's loving his own offense right now. As Shelton's holding his gut, sitting in the ring, Jericho runs the ropes and hits a dropkick to the back! Quick cover! 1...2... still only a close count. Jericho picks him up and smirks, picking him up for a suplex and slamming him down, pinning with the foot on the chest, yelling "C'MON BAY-BAY!". 1!...2!... No! Nothing but covers to keep you warm for winter!

Jericho ponders on what to do as Shelton struggles to get up. Jericho takes him up, and chops the hell out of him, leaving Shelton to fall and lean into the second rope facing the crowd. Jericho does his little Ali shuffle and runs the ropes, looking to come back with a leg drop to the back of Benjamin, but he moves out of the way, leaving Jericho to slip out awkwardly. He turns around to get in the ring, but Shelton is in the air with a crossbody! The crowd pop for it as the champ rolls him in the ring! He stands on the apron and leaps up as Jericho stands, hitting a clothesline! 1!...2!...Thr-No! Kickout by Jericho. Shelton is fired up and picks up Jericho, looking to deliver a shot to the face, but Y2J has none of that and kicks him in the gut. Jericho runs the ropes, but Shelton looks for a kick to the gut of his own! It's caught, with Jericho saying "NOT TODAY JACKASS!", he throws the leg to the side, and Benjamin uses the moment to hit a wheel kick to the head of Jericho! A pin! 1!...2!...No!!! Kickout again! The crowd cheer the hell out of this match.

Shelton is tired out and tries to hit the T-Bone Suplex, but Jericho reversed it with some elbows. Jericho even attempted the same move! But it's reversed by Shelton with elbows. The two start exchanging forearms, chops and punches, with Jericho going for a wheelkick! Shelton catches the legs, and attempts the Walls of Jericho! He struggles to get it in, it's almost there, but Chris pushes him backwards and stands up, kicking him in the gut, and hitting a Butterfly Backbreaker! Jericho's spent and gets his arm over Shelton for the cover! 1...2...Kickout! Neither man here wants to quit. Jericho stands up and goes for the Lionsault! Shelton however rolls away and Jericho lands on his feet. They're both up and Shelton goes for a clothesline, but Jericho runs under it! As he comes back, he's picked up and landed face first on the mat with a flapjack! Shelton goes over to the ropes and on the apron now, calling Jericho to get up. He's up, and Shelton hops on the top rope for a double axe handle, but he's caught by the legs and tripped! Jericho goes for The Walls of Jericho! He almost has it! No! Shelton pushes him back with his feet, but Jericho bounces back with the moment and rolls over on top of him with the feet hooked and his body on Shelton's! 1!!! 2!!! 3!!!!!!!!!

DING! DING! DING!

Winner and NEW Champion: Chris Jericho @ 13:20

Jericho wildly rolls out of the ring, holding his head in pain as the crowd seems indifferent about the win. Jericho is handed the title as Shelton looks on in frustration, holding his head in shock as well. Jericho puts the title over his shoulder and beats his chest, striking his pose in the middle of the ramp.

---Backstage--

We see Shawn Michaels in a suit walking down the hallyway. He seems steady, almost determined about something. He lets a heavy breath seep out of his mouth before nodding at some production people that say hello, as King and JR talk about his loss against Kurt Angle last night, and that he'll have an announcement for the fans.

---COMMERICAL BREAK. ADVERTISMENT FOR SIN CITY, COMING OUT IN THEATERS FRIDAY.--

We return backstage, where Kane, Lita, and The Big Show are, staring at each other, the men holding one of The World Tag Titles. Kane's resting against an equipment crate, sitting on it with his back against the cold, soothing wall, while his wife is next to him, holding his hand. Kane's shoulder is bandaged heavily from the effects of The Money in The Bank Ladder Match, and Show looks at it with an eyebrow raised. Suddenly, from the side, The Coach, Jonathon Coachman, appears with a look of concern.

Jonathon Coachman: Yee-ow-za, say, fellas... how bad's the arm.

Kane: I'm fine.

Jonathon Coachman: Fine as in, I can wrestle fine... or fine as in, I don't want to admit that I'm not actually fine fine?

Kane: I'M FINE!

He snarls menacingly at Coach hides behind Show. He rolls his eyes at the coward Coach.

Lita: He's good Coach. He can wrestle. These two can still defend the tag titles. Just not tonight.

Jonathon Coachman: Well lucky for you three, because next week, you'll be defending the titles. You, as in, just you, Kane. Eric's wanting to at least give these two up and coming guys a shot.

Kane: Fine by me. Whoever it is... I'll end them.

Coach gulps, nodding, and slowly walking off, as the trio simply stand there in solace, looking at Kane's injury.

--Ringside--

**SEXY BOYYYYY~**

HBK'S theme hits, and The Showstopper walks out unlike his normal self. He smiles slightly, his hands in his pockets, as he walks down. He gives some fans nearby slow high fives, before entering the ring and being handed a mic. The crowd chantsw "MATCH OF THE YEAR! MATCH OF THE YEAR! MATCH OF THE YEAR!" to him.

HBK: Maybe, maybe what happened last night, was the match of the year. For those that didn't tune in, last night... I put on a hell of a match with Kurt Angle; and lost. It was back and fourth, tooth and nail, sweat flying everywhere, moves being thrown like we were moving out... it was something alright. Something I'll remember for awhile. But, as much as it was a fun match... it was dawned on me. You people chant Match of The Year... but it feels more like, the Match of My Life. It feels as if, it doesn't get better then that match. I hate to say it, but even as The Showstopper... I feel like the show's been stopped forever.

HBK twirls the mic in his hand, looking down at the mat in consideration, and rubs the temples of his forehead before continuing.

HBK: Been doing this for a loooot of years, I tell ya what. Never gets easier. I've won a whole lot, lost a lot, and this last one hit me pretty bad. So I ask... why do I do this anymore? I've done it all, and then some. Then those thoughts... lead into the idea of... of... well... retirement.

The crowd gasp, then boo the idea. "Please Don't Go" chants break out, as Shawn wipes a tear from his eye, coughing to clear his throat.

HBK: I don't want to go, believe me. But there's a time in your career where you need to assess what you're doing, and what I'm doing is simply sitting on a legacy. What happens from now on, could possibly ruin it. I don't want that to happen. It's a little selfish, but, I like the idea of being a fine wine. So... with that being said... I think it's appropriate, to say... HBK has left... the... bui-

**ONE OF A KIND!**

"One of a Kind" hits, and the crowd cheer as RVD, Rob Van Dam, comes out from the back. He does his usual schtick, the thumbs to himself, and walks up the ring, entering it with a mic in hand.

RVD: Now... woah dude... by all means, I hope you don't feel disrespected by this. As a fan, let me tell you, it's an honor to be in the same ring with you, heh. But I gotta ask, you're talking like this, and it's weirdin' me out man. C'mon... Mr. Wrestlemania right here.

HBK scratches the side of his head and shrugs.

HBK: Simple, kid. I just ain't got any more big matches left.

HBK looks to walk past Rob and get ready to exit, but RVD cracks a smile.

RVD: You're lookin' at that next big match. You never beat me.

The crowd cheer at the monumental idea of HBK v. RVD. Shawn turns around and looks at him funny with a smirk.

HBK: Don't flatter yourself... you weren't worth beatin' in the first place.

An "oooohhhhh" is heard from the fans, as RVD nods, saying "good one" off-mic.

RVD: Yeah, ooooh, ouch, what a stinger. C'mon, you know it, and they know it, what you just said was a bunch of mumbo jumbo. You can wrestle Kurt Angle at Mania, but not me? That's wack bro, and if anyone deserves a shot at you, it's Mr. Monday Night Himself... Rob... Van...Dam.

Shawn's in the ring at this point and shakes his head.

HBK: That's your problem... you think Kurt deserved a shot... no, as much as I hate to admit it, he earned it, unlike you. This buisness doesn't owe anyone anything, that's something you need to learn quick before it gets you in trouble.

RVD: Maybe I want the trouble, Shawn!

Rob raised his voice a little, getting his attention fully.

RVD: Just like you man, that's how you made your career. You wanted the trouble. You wanted to be the bad boy. You didn't give a crap about anybody but yourself. Poor Marty Janetty's still taking glass outta his head because of you. I make my own rules too man, I live life like I want, and no one tells me otherwise. You? You know you've still got more in the tank. So give me the shot! Give the people what they want!

The crowd start cheering loudly for the confrontation. Shawn stares daggers into Rob, who throws up a shrug, saying why not?

HBK: You want a match?...Really?... I'll tell you what, since you're stubborn for it... I'll give you the chance. Just one chance. Earn my respect. Between now and Backlash, if you can do that, I'm all yours for the pay-per-view. You've got the kahonaes to step out here and convince me not to kick your jaw off. Put it there, and make it official.

HBK offers the handshake, and Rob takes it, nodding and laughing to himself, as the crowd pop for it. JR hypes the hell out of a collision this'll be, as we turn away.

--Backstage--

Ric Flair is seen prepping with HHH on one side of the screen, while the NEW World Champion, Batista, is seen doing his exercises on the other to prepare for this main event, as RAW goes to commercial.

---COMMERICAL BREAK. ADVERTISMENT FOR BEER, CUZ BEER IS GOOD, BEER IS GOOD, AND STUFF!--

**WOOOOOO!**

Ric Flair's theme hits, and The Nature Boy struts on out in his fashionable robe, with HHH following behind him. The Game looks pissed off as can be, while Flair is confident as he enters the ring. HHH opts to just stand on the outside.

**GUITAR RIFF!**

The crowd are on their feet as The Animal comes out! He has the title firmly around his waist as he hits the air machine guns, causing pyro to erupt all over. He marches down, getting hyped up, entering the ring.

Main Event:
Ric Flair vs. Batista (c) for the World Heavyweight Championship

DING! DING! DING!

As the bell sounds, Flair slaps his shoulders and the two men circle. They go to tie up, and Batista pushes Flair back to roll backwards, staying on his knee in shock. Batista tells him to bring it. The Nature Boy stands up and tries for a chop instead! It's piercing, but Batista powrs through, asking for another. Flair does it again! Again! Again! And again! That last one chips Batista to bend down a bit to breath from the pain, as Flair shouts "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", before Batista retorts with the NASTIEST chop known to man, yelling in his face with a beastly sounding "WOO!", before lifting up and slamming him down for a body slam! The old man yells in pain as Batista smiles, with the crowd eating this up. Batista picks up Flair and tosses him into the turnbuckle, which causes him to walk out and into a back drop that shatters his spine! HHH is pissed and gets on the mat, calling Batista a sonuvabitch and all these other nasty names! Batista goes for him but HHH is down before he can get him, leaving Flair to poke him in the eye as he turns around.

Flair clobbers the back of Batista with double axe handles to lead him into the corner. Flair hits him with closed fists at the the head and eye which blindes the champ. He starts kicking him and he's downed in the corner. The Dirtiest Player in The Game continues to prove that by holding his foot against Batista's throat to choke him, almost getting to the five count. Ric turns his back of Batista, still in the same spot, arguing with the ref who doesn't see him use his heel to kick at Batista's face. Flair finally is out of there and picks Batista up, snapmaring him to lay on the ground, and hit him with the knee drop!

There's a cover, but Batista quickly kicks out. Flair looks irriated, so he stomps at Batista's legs. He has the animal standing now, and clutchs one knee of his, lifts him up as if he was going for a back suplex, and drop the knee on his own! Batista yells out in pain and Ric starts yelling at the ref to look at him, as Triple H reaches and starts pulling on the leg against the rope! The ref turns around but HHH got off him in time, clapping for Flair to win this. Flair winks at him and starts pulling on the leg, as the crowd get behind Batista. Batista takes the oppisite foot and kicks Flair in the head to get him off! Batista is up and hobbiling on one leg, but hits a clothesline! Another! Flair goes for one of his own, but Batista ducks and kneels for a back body drop! Flair kicks him in the jaw and runs back into the ropes, but he's caught with the SPINEBUSTER!!! The Animal is UNLEASHED, yells JR! He grabs the top rope and stomps his bad leg while yelling in pure aggression to fix his injury.

Flair is out of it, and Batista hits his thumbs up, thumbs down pose, waiting for for Flair to get up! HHH has had enough and runs into the ring, but the ref holds him back! Batista is distracted and yells at HHH he'll get his turn! Flair is slowly getting up, almost crying in pain, as he's drenched in sweat, as he pulled a pair of brass knuckles out of his tights! He slips them on as Batista goes to turn him around but Flair swings wildly, missing Batista and hitting Triple H!!! The crowd pop as Batista runs the ropes and hits the SPEAR! Batista gets hyped up and wastes no time! BATISTA BOOOOOOOMB! 1!!! 2!!! 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DING! DING! DING!

Winner: Batista @ 8:45

The Animal is all smiles, being given his title, and raising his hands in victory, yelling at the people this is for them! HHH is knocked out cold, and so is Flair. Batista stands over both members of Evolution, and celebrates his independence from the group. The trademark logo appears, and RAW wraps up for the night!

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler