WWE Biggest disappointment of 2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
With only December left, It is safe to ask the question...
What were you most disappointed with this year that the wwe did/didn't do?

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
So many things....

I suppose the way they handled the SD MITB with Sandow is up there, though it didn't surprise me, still saddening nevertheless.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Let Bo Dallas get the NXT title.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Cesaro dropping the US Title to Kofi, the way they dealt with Sandow, same with Ziggler.....many more.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Giving the title for Daniel Bryan for a short period of time like one day. I wouldn't mind a couple of weeks, but a day kinda pissed me off.

SFAeroTaker

Jobber
Reaction score
Taker and Punk at Wrestlemania. I've seen the Dead Man verse better.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Sooooo many things... But just to list one superstar, it would be Ziggler. Always amazes me the way they have so much trouble making stars but are so good at making you not give a fuck about people. For Dolph Ziggler to be where he is now not only for me, but in the IWC as a whole... it's really sad, man. Lately I see more people feeling bad for them wasting Sandow in this pointless feud than Ziggler.

Honorable mention: They bring back Tyson Kidd, figure they'll use him on Raw to shill Total Divas. Apparently he's not even good for that.

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Sooooo many things... But just to list one superstar, it would be Ziggler. Always amazes me the way they have so much trouble making stars but are so good at making you not give a fuck about people. For Dolph Ziggler to be where he is now not only for me, but in the IWC as a whole... it's really sad, man. Lately I see more people feeling bad for them wasting Sandow in this pointless feud than Ziggler.

Honorable mention: They bring back Tyson Kidd, figure they'll use him on Raw to shill Total Divas. Apparently he's not even good for that.
It's sad when Eva's getting more TV time than Kidd. If it weren't for Nattie, I have a feeling he woulda been future endeavored.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It's sad when Eva's getting more TV time than Kidd. If it weren't for Nattie, I have a feeling he woulda been future endeavored.

Never mind, that's the biggest disappointment of 2013. Eva Fucking Marie. Amazing how she gets such atomic heat on Raw and on PPV, yet they still push her as a face and let her be a soul survivor on Raw. At that moment, after Survivor Series, after the Daniel Bryan chants and the mini-Miz face turn, that was just the icing on the cake. Made me wonder what we did as fans to make Vince mad.... you have all this okay female talent and... EVA MARIE?

Okay, I'm kidding, but it's part of a larger problem for me. The wrestling quality on Raw has been phenomenal this year! Us wrestling purists should be in seventh heaven with that show right now, but we aren't. My biggest disappointment has to be the continuing disappointments throughout the year, when we look back and say "Why did I ever believe this would go well?". Like I was geniuinely excited for the Divas' during the AJ/Kaitlyn feud and the start of Total Divas/AJ's Pipebombshell, then it fell apart quickly, and it wondered why I was optimistic about that to begin with. There's been a lot of moments like that this year. :sad: <--- none involving this guy, just a nice smiley.

But hey, it's the hope of better days that keeps us watching through these days. Don't lose it, Hoff/anyone else reading this. :)

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Ziggler was the first thing that came to mind. Rhodes vs Sandow should have been a main even rivalry.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Uh...everything. I am usually one to defend them, but this year has been pretty shite. From Royal Rumble all the way to Survivor Series. I would have to say....Dolph Ziggler. Now, I am the biggest Ziggler fan out there, I'm not really a fan at all. But he can be main event materiel if he can get over. I think if it wasn't for his concussion, that he would of held the title longer and maybe get the higher ups behind him even more. He still has time, for all we know he can win the Royal Rumble! If ADR can do it, he can do it.