wwe batista+cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Get in here you stupid motherfucker

Every dsingle thread I see you in you try and act smart, or you just act flat out Blue. Seriously, you make a post, BKB says something about it, and suddenly, you meant something else. Every post you make seems to contradict something else, or it's just fucking shit! Not to mention you like Batista

You act as if you don't know wrestling is pre-determined, someone mentions it, you change your mind. Like I said in the WWE thread, you're flippin and flopping more than a chinese sailor. Make your fucking mind up instead of making some of the stupidest posts I've evr seen.

I aske why SP had his name changed, and Joo explained it (Thanks :)) Then he comes in, quotes me 20 minutes later and says 'oh dear. Look at Joo's post'. WTF man?

Oh you just copy what others in threads have said, even if you agee, you don't dsay that, you just condesne other posters into one post!

You're seriously starting to piss me off, so come in here and get flaming you Batista arse sucking immature flippin floppin 4 year old cunt!

seX-Power

Oh thank you thank you thank you, my prayers have finally been answered. At last someone else (apart from BKB) realises what a douchebag this guy is.

-HBK-, you get REP for just making this thread.

But I ask you... don't be so hard on him, his fellow 8 year olds are calling him harsh names like "idiot" and "dumhead". Leave him alone to cry. Oh well, if he really gets that sad, he can go crawl up to his Batista poster and get especially close to his man-thong (his favorite part)

I can tell what he is thinking now... 'hey guys, wouldn't it be great if batista and john cena faced each other, that would be so awesomely hardcore. but it is sad that JBL tried to run cena over, he is a meanie. to JBL- stay away from cena- HE IS MINE!... by the way, what is this "kayfabe"'

Then I could tell what would come next... 'hey dudes, wouldn't it be even better if cena and batista raped each other, oh man, this thought is making me sweaty. and wouldn't be even better if i was in between'

Seriously, this blueberry is ruining this forum, with his pointless posting and as HBK said pissing everyone off trying to be smart which he isn't or to be cool, which he never will be.

Wow all this mind reading is making me tired, maybe I should go back to bed with my women...- OH NO, wwe batista+cena is there and wanking off with Batista and Cena... good for him, his dream came true.

Seriously you can like Cena and I will partially hate you, then you can like Batista and I will half hate you, but if you like both then you are a crime against nature and should ge back to 2nd grade (or in your case forward)

I havent flamed anyone before because I have never felt it necessary but somebody just has to shut this motherfucker up.

Taken straight from his avatar name- Cum, Post, Jack Cena, Leave

Now I leave, buh-bye.

Moonlight Drive

^^LOL, thanks X-Power. But I don't think he's gonna show here and let me flame him. He Pmed me, but it just proved my point and made me angrier

LadyHotrod

Get in here you stupid motherfucker

Every dsingle thread I see you in you try and act smart, or you just act flat out Blue. Seriously, you make a post, BKB says something about it, and suddenly, you meant something else. Every post you make seems to contradict something else, or it's just fucking shit! Not to mention you like Batista

You act as if you don't know wrestling is pre-determined, someone mentions it, you change your mind. Like I said in the WWE thread, you're flippin and flopping more than a chinese sailor. Make your fucking mind up instead of making some of the stupidest posts I've evr seen.

I aske why SP had his name changed, and Joo explained it (Thanks :)) Then he comes in, quotes me 20 minutes later and says 'oh dear. Look at Joo's post. WTF man?

Oh you just copy what others in threads have said, even if you agee, you don't dsay that, you just condesne other posters into one post!

You're seriously starting to piss me off, so come in here and get flaming you Batista arse sucking immature flippin floppin 4 year old cunt!

It really is a fucking crapfest when people who call out someone in a flame can't even speak (type) english properly, not to mention using such a stupid saying like "you're flippin and flopping more than a chinese sailor".

I swear, there should be an enforced rule that if your flames are going to reach the IQ of a fucking 2 year old, get the fuck out.

Let us also point out the hilarity in the HEY BATISTA, YOU ALWAYS CONTRADICT!!! that HBK here seems to throw out:

Every dsingle thread I see you in you try and act smart, or you just act flat out Blue.

So which one is it? Smart or Blue? You can't be both.

Another contradiction is when HBK points out that Batista "makes stupid posts". Then, he posts this shit:

Oh you just copy what others in threads have said, even if you agee, you don't dsay that, you just condesne other posters into one post

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Does that mean WS has to gtfo for liking Tista? :p

Wrestling Station

Actually, this forum is dedicated for the beloved Batista... :) lol. So any anti-Batista are welcomed to.... GTFO!!!! lol no offense :p

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Batista on Raw=Batista before he got injured by the big sweaty black guy.

Therefore he's awesome.