WWE Bad Blood 2004 - Verdicts?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

....An old PPV I know, but I've never seen it and wanna know if it's worth owning.

(for the purpose of this thread please assume I'll be paying full price for a new DVD.)

Thanks in adv.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
This was the only ppv in 2004 i didn't order.

hope that helps.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
This should be in the technology zone.

Airfixx

^^^^What???? ....Technology zone? It's a thread about an old PPV ffs!

@ Colin: Unfortunately not, mate... All that says to me is that you havent' seen it.

(Shit, this place is hard damned work sometimes!!!)

S-O-O-O, would ANYONE that has SEEN Bad Blood 04 care to tell me what they thought or give it an X/10 rating?

Thanks.

edgehead09

Reaction score
go to google and look at the show results...will tell you if u would want to see it

Airfixx

Don't be so fuckin' rediculous!

A list of results reveals nothing of how good a PPV is.

Seriously, if that's an approach you'd genuinely take, I'm be utterly enthralled to find out why you even bother watching wrestling?

The next dumb answer get's -rep... It'd have been quicker to watch the motherfucker at this rate! LOL

The Mac

Reaction score
I MUST warn you that Shawn Michales, for all of his great talent, does NOT pull off a reasonably good match at this PPV

The Hell in a Cell match is a 48-minute snore-fest filled with stalling, niether man really makes an impact on the other, there is far too much time spent with Triple H and Shawn selling the injuries they recieve in the match, and Hunter uses the Pedigree THREE times whilst Michales uses Sweet Chin Music twice...this is spread over twenty minutes of exactly the same forumula of brawling and stalling for injuries.

An overated bore that is oversahdwed by only TWO good matches on this ENTIRE card

Chris Benoit and Kane fight in what became a techincal MASTERPIECE for the World Heavyweight Championship.

This is Kane as you've never seen him before, as he tries to shake off Benoit's crippler crossface, he also WRESTLES rather than tries to squash his opponent with a chokeslam or a fierce kick, Benoit tries everything he can to defeat Kane, but with the crossface seemingly having no effect, Benoit resorts to a suprise manuvere to pin the "Big Red Machine"

Eugene vs Coach is just stupid, some might call Eugene a "Savant", but to true wrestling fans, he's an excellent wrestler with a crappy and overated gimmick that has become so stale it's not funny.

Benoit and Edge's tag team title match against La Resistance begins wonderfully before interfearence from Kane ends the match before it could become any better.

Randy Orton and Shelton Benjamen also save this PPV with an inspiring, ground-based NWA-stlye match for the Intercontinental Championship.

Bad Blood is sadly only worth buying for these two good matches (Benoit vs Kane and Orton vs Benjamin), and the main event is horrible, better to save your cash for a far worthier WWE PPV methinks

edgehead09

Reaction score
Don't be so fuckin' rediculous!

A list of results reveals nothing of how good a PPV is.

Seriously, if that's an approach you'd genuinely take, I'm be utterly enthralled to find out why you even bother watching wrestling?

The next dumb answer get's -rep... It'd have been quicker to watch the motherfucker at this rate! LOL

what i was trying to say is if you go to wiki and look at the matches and the results than you can tell if you think the ppv is worth watching...like if i saw HHH/HBK in a HIAC match i would want to watch it...

Airfixx

Fair play... (Appologies if my prev. reply was a bit over the top, just suffered one too man morons on here today). I was trying to find out if the PPV delivered in terms of quality.

@ The Mac.... Thanks! You have partially restored my faith in The Human Race: IWF division! LOL