WWE are seeking talent right?, Vince it is time for the return of...........

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
hassan3zc0.jpg

Fax this man a contract ASAP!

PeepShow

Definetly. IDC if this man wasnt that great, he had pretty good in-ring skills and was arguably the biggest heel in the WWE. I mean honestly, when did this guy ever get cheered?

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Never. Exactly. You can drop the gimmick if you want but I'd say a ear or two in mid-card then probably, you're looking at the next WWE/WHC

3lions

Reaction score
He never had any true passion/desire to be in the wrestling business to begin with and the way in which he was treated during his latter days, there is no chance of him ever returning to WWE. He was a very talented wrestler and his gimmick was good, but WWE panicked and released him. He's gone for good.

MikeRaw

Man i wish he would come back.Daivari is a piece of shit without him andcant hold a steady role.Ten panicked because of the london thing but they should def bring him back...

PeepShow

Totally. I would much rather see Hassan as WHC than Tistaberg

3lions

Reaction score
When Hassan was in the middle of his push, most people were dead against it ... now the dust has settled he's everyone's love object. Fickle.

MikeRaw

^^^I cant speak for everyone but for me I hated HIM,as in his character but he was good to see getting a push.Others may have not wanted him to get a push but as I said,I cant speak foreveryone...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
When Hassan was in the middle of his push, most people were dead against it ... now the dust has settled he's everyone's love object. Fickle.

I always loved Mr. Hassan. I would love to see him back, but I don't have any real pretentions when it comes to his wrestling ability.

the dark knight

i imagined the guy as world champ from his 1st week.

Great One

Omg... I LOVED Muhammad Hassan... seriously bring him back.