WWE a Top Earner for YouTube

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
WWE is now one of the top earners for YouTube. The new partnership between the two is working out well for both sides. In an unusual move, WWE is now publishing RAW videos on their channel as the show airs on the East Coast.

Source

Not surprised. They upload lots of videos everyday and gets lots of views. They got all these YouTube shows every week. They upload some of their full shows.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah, they must make a nice amount from YT to be honest. Very smart move from WWE. I really wish they'd use YouTube again to debut a star. Seabs' idea was beast.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
U can make a fortune on youtube one of my mates produces beats for rappers and has a ridiculous amount of views and due to advertising he earns 400-500 pound a month of them depending on his hits.