WWE: A New Era.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Ok I'm done. This is my REAL last attempt in btb here. Mods If i make another btb in 2 months delete it. Plz. I don't care if you think i suck for making so many btbs. But this is it.... Deal with it.

Backstory: In the last minutes of Raw: The Draft, Vince McMahon suffered and terrible injury due to the raw set collasping. With Vince gone new changes where made. Over the time period of one year WWE was remade in the image of Shane and Steph, McMahon. A New era in WWE has arrived.

Untitled-6-3.png

RAW - Real American Wrestling Roster and Champions:

John Cena - World Heavyweight Champion
In a shocking turn of the wrestling world, John Cena defeated then champion CM Punk at the Royal Rumble to become the top dog in the WWE.

Ted DiBiase Jr. and CM Punk - World Tag Team Champions
At Wrestlemania 25, Ted DiBiase Jr. choosed former World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk to be his partner against Cryme Tyme and which they won the tag titles and things look bright in their future.

Lance Cade - Intercontinental Champion
Cade defeated former partner Chris Jericho at Survivor Series to become Intercontinental champion for the first time.

John Cena
JBL
Ted DiBiase
CM Punk
Paul London
Brian Kendrick
Lance Cade
Edge
Zach Ryder
Kurt Hawkins
Kofi Kingston
HHH
HBK
Great Khali
Snitsky
Hacksaw Jim Duggen
Carlito
Cody Rhodes
Finlay
Hornswoggle
Matt Striker
Charlie Haas
Chuck Palumbo

Stables and Tag Teams:

DX - HHH and HBK

The Rated Rrmy - Edge, Kurt Hawkins, and Zach Ryder

The Billion Dollar Team - CM Punk and Ted DiBiase Jr.

Finlay and Horswoggle

Londrick - Paul London and Brian Kendrick

The Corporation - Shane McMahon, The Coach, The Great Khali, Snitsky, and Lance Cade

Other On Air Talent:

Commentating team - The King and JR

Raw GM - The Coach

Backstage interveiwer - Todd Grishom

Shane McMahon - Vice Chairman of the board and occasional wrestler

ECW - Extreme Championship Wrestling Roster and Champions:

RVD - ECW Champion
Then ECW Champion Mark Henry was on a rampage with the ECW title. No one could beat him until a returning ECW Original RVD knocked the title out of his grasp on an ECW on Sci Fi show.

Born Airbourne (Matt Sydal and Jack Evans) - ECW Tag Team ChampionsThe Team of Matt Sydal and Jack Evans win a hard fought ladder match against The Hardyz at Backlash to become the ECW Tag Champions.

Elijah Burke - ECW TV Champion
Matt Hardy who held the US and ECW TV titles at the same time lost the TV title after a one year hold at Night of Champions to Elijah Burke, after a brutal US title lost suffered earlair that day.

RVD
Tommy Dreamer
Sandman
Randy Orton
JTG
Shad
Elijah Burke
Matt Sydal
Jack Evans
Super Crazy
Nunzio
Deuce
Vladimar Kozlov
Matt Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Trevor Murdoch
Rory McAllister
Robbie McAllister
Stevie Richards
Gergory Helms
Kenny Dykstra
Colin Delaney

Stables and Tag Teams:

Highlanders - Robbie and Rory

Hardyz - Matt and Jeff

Born Airbourne - Jack Evans and Matt Sydal

Cryme Tyme - JTG and Shad

Gregory Helms and Kenny Dykstra

Other On Air Talent:

Commentating team - Joey Styles and Taz

ECW GM - Paul Heyman

Backstage interveiwer - Mike Adamle

SD - Smackdown Roster and Champions:

Big Show - WWE Champion
The Big Man, Big Show defeated both brothers of destruction in a triple threat match to become the WWE Champion at Wrestlemania 25.

The Half Ton Wrecking Crew (Big Daddy V and Mark Henry) - WWE Tag Team ChampionsThe New unstoppable force in Smackdown ran threw all challanges including a tri branded Tag team open at Night of Champions to become WWE Tag Champions.

Shelton Benjammin - US Champion
Shelton defeated Matt Hardy in a hard fought match at Night of Champions to become the US Champion for the first time in his career.

Big Show
Big Daddy V
Mark Henry
Kane
Undertaker
Ken Kennedy
Shelton Benjammin
Trevor Murdoch
Domino
Armando
Umaga
MVP
Funaki
Jimmy Wang Yang
Shannon Moore
Festus
Jesse
Santino Merrella
DH Smith
Hardcore Holly
Rey Mysterio
Batista
Ron Simmons

Stables and Tag Teams:

Batista and Rey Mysterio

Jesse and Festus

Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore

Armando and Umaga

The Half Ton Wrecking Crew - Big Daddy V and Mark Henry

Brothers of Destruction - Undertaker and Kane

Other On Air Talent:

Commentating Team - Mick Foley and Michael Cole

Smackdown GM - Teddy Long

Backstage interveiwer - Lena Yada

Night Of Champions 2009:

WWE Title Match
Big Show (C) def. Batista

In a hard fought battle the Animal fell victim to the world's largest athelete the Big Show.

ECW Title Match
Extreme Rules
RVD (C) def. Randy Orton

In a very extreme match up Randy Orton got cuaght with a roll up and failed to defeat RVD for his gold.

ECW TV Title Match
Elijah Burke def. Matt Hardy (C)

After Matt Hardy lost his US title early today, Elijah Burke finishes Matt of by taking the title Matt held for exactly a year.

World Heavyweight Championship Match
John Cena def. JBL

In a down and dirty brawl John Cena defeats JBL.

WWE Title Match
Tri Branded Tag Team Open
In Order of elimination from first to last

Jesse and Festus def. The High Landers

Jesse and Festus def. Kurt Hawkins and Zach Ryder (Jesse suffers a terrible back injury)

Finlay and Hornswoggle def. Jesse and Festus

Finlay and Hornswoggle def. Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore

Big Daddy V and Mark Henry def. Finlay and Hornswoggle

Big Daddy V and Mark Henry def. Paul London and Brian Kendrick

Big Daddy V and Mark Henry def. Cryme Tyme

Big Daddy V and Mark Henry def. Batista and Rey Mysterio (C) to become the WWE Tag Champions

ECW Tag title match
Losing team leaves WWE
Born Airbourne (C) def. Miz and Morrison

Jack Evans hits an amazing 630 corkscrew splash to win a very high flying match.

IC Title Match
Lance Cade (C) def. Kofi Kingston

In a very unique set up Cade defeated Kofi Kingston from the use of hard brute strenght.

World Tag Team Championship
The Billion Dollar Team (C) def. DX

The Corporation screwed DX out of a tag title win making the Billion Dollar team move on to greatness.

US title Match
Shelton Benjamin def. Matt Hardy (C)

In a 30 minute match Benjamin defeats Matt Hardy, the man who has held the US title for nearly 14 months.

Schedules:

Raw - Monday Nights for 2 hours on the US Network

ECW - Wednesdays Nights for 2 hours on the sci fi channel

SD - Friday Nights for 2 hours on the CW Channel

January - Royal Rumble
February - No Way Out
Late March/Early April - WrestleMania
April - Backlash
May - Judgment Day
Early June - One Night Stand
Late June - Night of Champions
July - The Great American Bash
August - SummerSlam
September - Unforgiven
October - No Mercy
November - Survivor Series
December - Armageddon

The first 6 weeks going from Night of Champions to Summerslam will be racap matches except for the ppvs which will be full matches. After Summerslam I should have a feel for the btb and be able to write good shows.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It seems a bit messy inthe set up tbh. I think you should have told us what time it was in at the start, ather than us working it out at the end. Anyway, good luck, hope you give this a real good go.

-TJ-

In the last minutes of Raw: The Draft, Vince McMahon suffered and terrible injury due to the raw set collasping. With Vince gone new changes where made. Over the time period of one year WWE was remade in the image of Shane and Steph, McMahon. A New era in WWE has arrived.

First Bold - Tells us it was a draft.

Second Bold - Hints that it was 2008 Draft

Third bold - Says one year later.......

And I'm not going to start a btb one week before Night of Champions. So guess what it's. Late June 2009 -_-

Now if i misunderstood something just tell me ok?

-TJ-

Monday Night Raw

Raw begins with it's music video followed by pyro.

JR: Welcome to Monday Night Raw!

King:
What a show we got for you.... DX in action tonight, we just don't know who against.

Shane McMahon comes out to a chours of booes.

Shane: I bet your all wondering why I did what I did?

Fans boo louder.

Shane: Simple, three years ago, Me and my father Vince.

Shane stops as the fans boo begin to get louder then him.

Shane: Got, embarrassed and destroyed from the inside out when we took on DX in 2006.

Fans chant you suck.

Shane: I'll never forget that time period. My father always wanted revenge, but when the time came, he couldn't. Now it's my turn to end DX forever.

Fans Boo.

Shane: Tonight! DX will take on, the entire corporation in a 5 on 2 handicap match.

Shane leaves as the fan's boos become louder.

JR: Woah, hard words from Shane.....

CM Punk comes out holding his tag title high.

King: Well on to the show and our opening contest, CM Punk takes on Paul London with both of their teamates banned from ringside.

*Commercial*

We come back to Punk in the ring and Paul London entering the ring.

JR: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw!

Match #1
Singles Match
CM Punk vs. Paul London

Match Summary: This match goes 7 minutes of back and forth shots and moves. During the match Punk and London would try and out due eachother with high flying attacks. Punk attempted the GTS on two occasions and London has reversed them with roll ups. Paul London tried for a 450 splash early on, but failed.

Ending: London gets to his feet, followed by Punk. They get to their feet and London turns to Punk who hits him with a step up enzugiri. Then Punk rolls out of the ring and on the apron. Punk teases for the Springboard clothesline. Whne London gets up Punk attempts it, but London catches him in mid air with a dropkick! London scales the top rope and attempts his second go at a 450 splash, but gets cuaght in the face by a boot of Punks. Punk hops to his feet and hits a sambo slam followed by the Andaconda Vise. London has no choice but to tap out.

Winner: Punk by submission @ 8:21

JR: Hard fought victory for Punk....

King: Yeah the Billion Dollar team look to be on a big roll since winnng the titles at Wrestlemania.

JR: Yeah and on another note. Mr. Money In the Bank, Jeff Hardy from ECW is in action tonight.

King: Yeah and guess who's it against? Smackdown's WWE Champion The Big Show!

JR: What a match The Coach has set up I'll tell you.

King: Yeah and don't forget DX vs. The Corporation for our Main Event.

*Commercial*

Edge comes out to a chours of booes.

JR: Welcome back and our next match is going to be big.

King: Yep, Edge takes on a WWE Vet.

Hacksaw Jim Duggen comes out to a large pop

Match #2
Singles Match
Edge vs. Jim Duggen

Match Summary: Edge finds his target for torture of Jim Duggen's in the first 2 minutes of the match. Edge works on it and works on it. Duggen though would get some lefts, rights, and slams in, but Edge was always getting the better. Edge attempted the spear, but Duggen side steps him and Edge hits a turnbuckle. Duggen fights back late in the match and Edge gives the advantage back to himself, by poking Duggen in the eyes.

Ending: Edge is setting up for the spear, as Duggen gets to his feet. Edge charges, but Duggen catches Edge by booting him in the face. Edge crawls to get on his feet. Duggen lifts Edge up and scoops him up. Duggen hits a running powerslam. Duggen gets to his feet and screams "Hooooooooo" Followed by the fans. Duggen sets up for the 3 point stance clothesline. Edge gets to his feet and Duggen charges. When Duggen got close enough, Edge dropped down and charged forward. Duggen didn't have enough time to stop and Edge spears right threw him. 1...2...3!

Winner: Edge by pinfall @ 10:04

JR: What a match!

King: Duggen was so close, but Edge got the win.

*Commercial*

Coach is in his office with Lance Cade

Coach: Yep I'm ready to destroy DX.

Cade: What a massacre that'll be.

Someone knocks on the door.

Coach: Come in!

Armando with Umaga from SD comes in with large booes from the crowd.

Cade: Well Armando how's it going?

Armando: Good...... hey Coach I need a favor.

Coach: Yeah what?

Armando: Well as you can tell The Samoan Bulldozer is in the top on SD for a WWE Championship shot.

Coach: Yeah and?

Armando: Well We would like your help into destroying Big Show when he takes on my Samoan Bulldozer on Smackdown.

Coach: So.........?

Armando: My and Umaga will be at ringside during the Jeff Hardy vs. Big Show Match, we would like it if you ring out a few members of your corporation and we could destroy Big Show?

Coach: I'll tell you what. That's a deal, but only if we can use Umaga's services in our Main event tonight making it 6 vs. 2.

Armando: Your a smart man Coach.

They shake hands and Armando leaves followed by Umaga.

Coach: DX is dead for sure now.

Cade: Who you sending out?

Coach: In due time my friend.

*Commercial*

Jeff Hardy is in the ring with Umaga and Armando at ringside.

JR: Welcome back.

Big Show comes out to a pop.

Match #3
Singles Match
ECW's Jeff Hardy vs. SD's Big Show

Match Summary: Big Show uses his strenght and size early in the match to destroy Jeff. Show uses chops rights, lefts, and other moves. Jeff show signs of life with lefts, rights, dropkicks, and finaly Jeff turns the match around with a missle dropkick. Show gets the advantage back when he toses Jeff out of the ring. Show exits the ring too and throws Jeff in the ring. Show gets distracted, by Umaga making Jeff hit a big time high flying move on Show. Then Jeff would proceed to hit high flying moves out side of the ring on Show. Then Jeff entered the ring. Show did the same and Jeff knocked him down one more time. Jeff climbed to the top and missed the Swanton.

Ending: Jeff tries to get up with Show waiting for him holding his hand up high. Jeff turns to Show who grabs his neck and lifts him up for a show stopping chokeslam. Jeff though rakes the eyes of Show. Jeff jumps down and dropkicks the knee of Show. Jeff sprints for the turnbuckle and runs up it to hit the whisper in the wind, but Show catches him in a power bomb position and nails it! Show looks down on Jeff as the Great Khali's music hits. Show and the ref turns to Khali. The ref goes to the other side of the ring to tell Khali to stop. Khali keeps walking. Umaga enters the ring and turns Show around and hits Show with the Samoan Spike. Umaga then puts Jeff ontop of Show and exits the ring. Khali stops and the ref turns to cout Show down. 1...2...3!

Winner: Jeff Hardy by pinfall @ 18:48

Jeff rolls out of the ring as Khali enters the ring. Umaga climbs to the top and hits the big splash, followed by Khali who puts the Vise grip on Show until Show's head is Purple. Armando enters the ring and all three of them stand tall over Show.

JR: Show was screwed!

King: Show will have his revenge.

*Commercial*

Brian Kendrick comes out to a pop.

Ted DiBiase Jr comes out to a mix reaction.

Ted: I know your here to see a great match.

Fans Cheer.

Ted: But I got this pain in my back that CM Punk gave me while training.

Fans Boo.

Ted: So I asked Coach to change the match and he told me to find my own replacement.

Fans Boo.

Ted: So everyone gots a price so let me bring out someone who I got to replace me with just a little green.

Big Daddy V of smackdown comes out to a chours of booes.

Match #4
Singles Match
SD's Big Daddy V vs. Raw's Brian Kendrick

Brian charges V and V catches him with the black hole slam! V then jumps to his feet and lifts Brian up and throws him into the corner and chops him, punches him. Just plain tortures poor Brian. Then V hits the V splash on the turnbuckle, followed by a samoan drop and the cover. 1...2...3!

Winner: Big Daddy V @ 2:42

JR: Wow...... what a massacre.

King: You'll say.

*Commercial*

DX come out to a large reaction.

JR: Welcome back and DX vs. Corporation is next.

HHH: Are you Ready?

Fans cheer.

HHH: No I Say ARE YOU READY!!???

Fans cheer louder as HHH jumps on the turnbuckle.

HHH: To the thousands of attendance. To the millions watching at home. And to The Coach, cause he likes Cocks. And not just any cock, but McMahon's cocks.

Fans cheer.

HHH: walllllll LET'S GET READY TO SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!

Fans Cheer louder.

HBK: And If your not down with that, we've got two words for you.

Everyone: SUCK IT!

The Coporation comes out with Umaga and Armando.

Main Event
Handicap Match
DX (HHH and HBK) vs. Corporation (Shane McMahon, The Coach, Lance Cade, Great Khali, Snitsky) and SD's Umaga

Match Summary: Early in the match DX get the better of Lance Cade and Snitsky. After 2 minutes of beat down, Cade gets the tag in on Umaga. Umaga enters and destroys HHH. After a last minute move HHH got the tag on HBK. HBK and HHH would then destroy Umaga until Umaga got the tag on The Great Khali. Then Khali would destroy HHH and HBK. Khali and Umaga would make tags over and over again destroying DX in the process. Umaga tagged Cade in and took off down the ramp when he noticed that the Big Show was watching from the tron. Show had the WWE Championship in his hands. Umaga charged Show and Show cuaght him with the belt shot. Show then chokeslammed Umaga on the ramp. Cade would then get lefts and rights in on until HBK got the advantage back. Shane noticed Big Show walking down the ramp. Shane ordered Snitsky to charge after Show and Snitsky does. Cade gets a tag on Khali when HBK gets a tag on HHH. Show and Snitsky exchange lefts and rights. Coach orders Cade to help Snitsky finish Show off and come back. Cade charges down the ramp to get the WWE title Show dropped, but when he looked up he saw Kofi Kingston who catches Cade with the Trouble in Paradise buzzaw! Show throw Snitsky into the barracade and Show and Kofi made their way down the ramp to watch.

Ending: Khali signals for the chop on HHH and nails it! Khali tags Shane in. Shane climbs to the top rope. Kofi distracts the ref. HBK runs in and super kicks Khali. Shane jumps for a splash on HHH but get HHH's boot in his face. Coach runs in the ring, but gets Super kicked by HBK. HHH jumps to his feet and lifts Shane up and hits the pedigree! Kofi stops distracting the ref and he counts Shane down. 1...2...3!

Winners: DX by pinfall @29:54

DX, Show, and Kofi stand tall in the ring with the Corporation defeated.

WWE Fades across the screen and the show is over!

y2j__legend

Reaction score
BM: The best match in my opinion was the Jeff Hardy and the Big Show match. Although it had lots of interference, it seemed to flow the best.

WM: The worst match was definitely the Big Daddy V and Brian Kendrick, even though I knowthe main objective was to put BDV over which you did.

BP: I would say the backstage segment between Shane O Mac and Estrada.

WP: I would say McMahon's opening promo. Even though he was only there to create a match, it was still a very short promo.

AC: It was a good show -TJ-, but I think you need to work on your promo's. I think you need to make them longer and more in character. I would give your show a 7/10.

Cheap Plug: Check out WWE: A New Beginning. My Raw is up and Riggs' SD is up.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I really hope you stick with this, I've reviewed some of your other BTB's, you just need to stay with them to get better. The three brands is good, and the recaps are the best way to get it done.

BM - I'm going to go out on a limb and say London vs Punk. This is a match I've never seen or read in any BTB or DVD. It would be really good, and the moves you have there are nice.

WM - Big titty V vs Spanky, it was what it was. Edge vs Hacksaw wasn't bad, but I just didn't like it. I can't take Jim Duggan seriously by any stretch.

BP - The interaction between Cade, Coach and Armando was the best out of what you had, but decent at best.

WP - Ted DiBiase's promo was pretty bland.

AC - This was a decent show. The Corporation back in WWE looks solid, and they could go to the other brands and take over. I'm not too big of a fan of DX, but if it's a feud, it should be OK.

Riggs

Reaction score
BM- Jeff Hardy vs Big Show- Pretty good match, well written, and as stated by Y2J, flowed the best.

WM- Big Daddy V vs Brian Kendrick- It was there to put V over, and that's what it did.

BP- The Cade/Estrada/Coach promo. It was decent, but nothing special.

WP- Ted DiBiase's. Short and nothing special.

AC- Average show, the DX/Corporation feud is pretty cool. The matches are good, but the promos could be longer. My score is 6.5/10.

Cheap Plug: Check out WWE: A New Beginning, second Raw and second Smackdown is up, plus the Power 10.

-TJ-

ECW Week 1

ECW's music video and the pyro goes off as the show begins!

JS: Welcome to Extreme Championship Wrestling!

Taz: What a show we got for you...

JS: Yeah, we will decide the number 1 contender for RVD's ECW title today.

Taz: After a series of 1 vs. 1 matches Paul Heyman will decide the Number 1 contender for RVD's title.

JS: Along with RVD taking on Raw;s World heavyweight champion John Cena in our main event and after that match the Number 1 contender will be announced.

Deuce comes out to screaming booes.

Trevor Murdoch comes out to an ok pop.

Match #1
Singles Match
Trevor Murdoch vs. Deuce

Match Summary: The match is pretty solid. As it starts off with Deuce getting the early advantage. Deuce works on Trevor's left arm in the beginning of the match. Trevor would go on to make an early come back, but the advantage gets thrown in the air when Trevor clotheslines Deuce with his bad arm. Deuce hits a jumping calf kick and got a 2 count. Trevor almost pulled a quick win when he nailed a running ddt.

Ending: Trevor kicks Deuce in the gut, but Deuce catches it. Deuce spins Trevor around and when Trevor faces him Deuce hits a neck breaker. 1...2... kickout from Trevor! Deuce signals for the running greaser kick, but Trevor moves out of the way, when Deuce turned to Trevor, Trevor kicks Deuce in the gut and nailed a snap suplex. Cover, 1...2... kickout! Trevor stands up and lifts Deuce up. Trevor goes across the ropes for a clothesline, but Deuce ducks it and leg sweeps Trevor. Trevor lands on his ass and Deuce takes off and nails the Greaser kick! 1...2...3!

Winner: Deuce by pinfall @ 8:23

JS: Great win and a good move in the ranks of ECW.

*Commercial*

Randy Orton is backstage staring away from the camera's veiw.

Orton: 48 hours ago, at Night Of Champions, I came so close to purifing the ECW title by putting it around my waist.

Fans Boo.

Orton: But once again I get screwed out of a win by an ECW Original.

Fans boo more.

Orton: Listen! Rob Van Dam and listen good!

Fans chant "RVD"

Orton: I will take that ECW title from you. It's not a matter of if, only a matter of when.

Orton turns to his left and stops. He gets a smug look on his face and the camera zooms out to ECW GM Paul Heyman's face. He smirks as fans rave "Paul-E" Chants.

Paul: Well Randy you might have that chance. If you win your match.

Orton: Oh yeah and against who?

Paul: Matt Hardy!

Fans cheer and chant "Hardy"

Paul: And Boy is Hardy pissed. Bye.

*Commercial*

Jeff Hardy comes out swinging his briefcase high in the air.

JS: Welcome back and Mr. Money in the bank Jeff Hardy set for action.

Taz: Yeah the Airbourne Bank himself Jeff Hardy just got over a big win over SD's WWE Champion the big show last night on Raw.

JS: The Airbourne Bank? You were waiting all week to say that.

SD's Santino Merrella comes out to a chours of heat.

Taz: Woah SD Vs. ECW right here right now.

JS: Nice match set up by Paul Heyman and SmackDown GM Teddy Long.

Santino grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Santino: Now now Jeff The Hardy, Do not get your panties bunched up.

Fans chant "What"

Santino: You know Jeff tha Hardy, the only reason you won money in the bank briefcase at Wrestle the mania, is because the most charismatic superstar in the WWE wasn't in that match.

Jeff asks for a mic and gets one.

Jeff: Yeah an.....

Santino: Shut up I'm not done talking to a you..

Fans boo

Santino: And now I will beat the bricks out of you because I'm the real superstar. Now you may speak.

Jeff: Glad too........ You didn't make it to Money in the bank at Wrestlemania, cuase you lost your qualifing match.

Santino: Yeah but did you see the guy i faced? He was so good!

Jeff: It was Hornswoggle, Santino your not fooling anyone so drop the mic and let me beat tha bricks outta you!

Fans cheer.

Santino: Fine.

Santino goes to drop the mic, but instead clobbers Jeff with it and throws it out of the ring. The bell rings.

Match #2
Singles Match
ECW's Jeff Hardy vs. SD's Santino Merrella

Match Summary: Santino got the early advantage with the cheap shot with the mic. He begins to work on Jeff's head and facial parts. Santino would attempt fluid pinfalls and get only 1 counts and mabye a 2 count. Jeff came back with lefts and rights, but Santino turned the advantage over with a knee lift in the gut. Jeff was trying not to show Santino he was still hurt from the war with Big Show the day before, but he couldn't. Santino tried a swinging neck breaker, but Jeff rould reverse it into a backslide and almost got the win. Santino would use the turnbuckle as weapons threw out the match.

Ending: Santino goes for a heymaker, but Jeff catches it and connects with a left. A staggering Santino tries for a clothesline but Jeff ducks and nails a kick to the tailbone of Santino. Santino staggers forward and Jeff goes across the ropes and nails a big flying forearm. Cover 1...2... kickout! Santino pokes Jeff in the eyes as Jeff was lifting him to his feet. Santino then hits a slicer swinging neckbreaker. Cover 1...2... kickout! Santino was mad at how close it was. Santino lifts Jeff up and Irish whips him against the turnbuckle. Santino puts him on the top turnbuckle and climbs it himself. Santino attempts a superplex, but Jeff hits him in the gut a few times. Then Jeff puts both feet on the tippy top and Jeff nails Santino with a big punch to the temple. Santino falls on his back on the canvas and Jeff attempts a Swanton bomb and nails it! Cover 1...2...3!

Winner: Jeff Hardy by pinfall @ 12:37

*Commercial*

Tommy Dreamer is in the ring with Colin Delaney

JS: Welcome back and we got Tommy Dreamer vs. ECW TV Champion Elijah Burke.

ECW TV Champion Elijah Burke comes out to some heat. Mostly a mild reaction.

Match #3
Singles Match
Tommy Dreamer w/ Colin vs. Elijah Burke

Match Summary: This match goes threw 7 minutes of straight Elijah. Tommy would get a few shots in, but couldn't mount a strong enough offense on Burke. Burke would work on Tommy's arm alot. Burke attempted the Elijah Expreince at one point, but Tommy reversed it into a White Russian Leg Sweep. Tommy would come back with lefts rights and even attempted the Death Vally Driver, but Burke wiggled out of it. Burke then turned the momentum around with a big uppercut. Burke would go on to hit a varity of moves such as, the running handstand elbow drop from the top rope. The STO. He even nailed three german suplexs in a row.

Ending: Tommy is against the turnbuckle. Burke walks up to him and starts nailing him in the gut, ribs, and face with punches. Tommy was out of it and Burke moved back and pulled down his knee pads. Burke charges for the Elijah Express, but Tommy moves out of the way. Burke nails the turnbucke hard and falls on his ass. Tommy teases for the Dreamer DDT. Burke gets up and Tommy attempts it, but Buke reverses it into the Elijah Expreince! Cover 1...2...3!

Winner: Elijah Burke by pinfall @ 8:53

*Commercial*

In The ring stands ECW TV Champion Elijah Burke who had just won a match against Tommy Dreamer.

Burke: You see..........My talents are being wasted on ECW superstars.

Fans boo.

Burke: These guys can't handle Elijah Burke in ECW. My pinky has more skill than these losers.

Fans boo louder.

Burke: So very simple.......... Next Week on ECW, I challange ANYONE in Raw, ECW, or Smackdown to face me for my ECW TV Championship. Cuase no one can beat, the expreince, and i want to prove it!

Burke leaves as the camera cuts to JS and Taz.

JS: Woah bold challange from Burke.

Taz: Yeah but in other notes. Vladimar Kozlov is undefeated in ECW. Not only that, but on Smackdown he came so close to becoming the WWE Champion. Last week on ECW Vladimar Kozlov was challanged to a match against the Sandman. We had just heard that Vladimar Kozlov will take on Sandman right now!

Vladimar Kozlov comes out to a chours of boos.

Sandman comes out to a huge pop an ECW Chants.

Match #4
Singles Match
Vladimar Kozlov vs. Sandman

Match Summary: The start of the match was pretty even. As Sandman pulled a headlock on, Kozlov did a sambo flip and knocked Sandman off, but Sandman grabed Kozlov leg and tripped him down. Sandman got up and started to nail Kozlov in the back with ground stomps. The momentum of Sandman didn't last long as Kozlov stood up and threw Sandman off his feet. Sandman got up and went for a clothesline but Kozlov cuaght him and nailed a belly to belly. From there on out it was all Kozlov as he nails a varity of Sambo style moves including, the swinging sambo slam. Sandman tried very hard to get back in the match, but Kozlov was to good. Sandman turned momentum with a poke to the eye and a ddt. Sandman attempted the White Russian Leg Sweep and nailed it, but only got a 2 count out of it. Sandman at one point was going to use the cane, but the ref took it from him and while the ref was looking away, Sandman punt kicked Kozlov's pride and joy and nailed a ddt. Momentum had switched.

Ending: Cover on Kozlov 1...2... kickout! Sandman lifts Kozlov up and kicks him in the gut an he goes to hit a suplex, but Kozlov reverses it into a snap suplex of his own. Cover 1...2...kickout! Kozlov tries to get up, and Sandman gets up before him. Sandman poked Kozlov in the eyes and puts him in suplex position. Sandman then front suplexes Kozlov on the top rope on his gut. Kozlov is now hanged up there. Sandman hops to the top rope and drops a leg against the back of the neck of Kozlov. Kozlov lands on the canvas with a thud. Cover 1...2... kickout! Sandman gets pissed. He jumps out of the ring and grabs a cane from under it. He runs in, but the ref grabs it and takes it away. Sandman runs over and grabs the other cane and sets up Kozlov and nails a cane shot, but it didn't faze Kozlov. Sandman, shocked ran across the ropes for a momentum shot, but Kozlov ducked down and nailed Sandman in the gut with a Russian Headbutt. Kozlov then lifted Sandman up and nails a modified version of the Scorpion Death Drop! Cover 1...2...3!

Winner: Kozlov by pinfall @ 19:03

JS: What a down and dirty street fight that was!

Taz: Yeah and Kozlov defeats the Sandman in a hard fought match.

*Commercial*

Randy Orton is walking backstage when he passes Vladimar Kozlov. Kozlov stares at him as Randy gives him an evil look. Randy walks away and Kozlov stares at him pissed.

Randy comes out to alot of heat.

Matt Hardy comes out to a pop.

Match #5
Singles Match
Matt Hardy vs. Randy Orton

Match Summary: Randy turtored Matt's body for the fact that Matt wrestled two matches just 48 hours ago. Matt came back with forearm shots, but Randy would turn it over with a back breaker and the Ortonlock. Matt woudl be turtored by the Orton lock for minute until finally breaking it. Randy rolled out of the ring when Matt hit a flying forearm. Matt would then hit a series of high flying moves on Orton. Randy almost pulled one out of his ass, when he rolled up Matt Hardy, but only got a 2 count.

Ending: Randy nails an european uppercut on Matt. Cover 1...2... kickout! Randy then stalks Matt for the RKO, but when Matt got up Randy went for it and Matt pushed him off. Randy goes across the ropes and back to Matt who grabs him and hits the side effect! Cover 1...2... kickout! Just then Vladimar Kozlov enters the ring to a chours of boos. Matt turns to Vladimar who big boots him in the chops. The ref rings the bell. Randy attempts a RKO on Kozlov, but Kozlov shoves him across the ropes and back at Kozlov who hits a hard Russian style headbutt in the chops of Randy.

Winner: Double DQ @ 10:01

Kozlov raises his hand in the air.

*Commercial*

Taz: What a crazy night for ECW.

JS: Yeah.........

ECW Champion RVD comes out to a large pop.

Raw's WHC John Cena comes out to a mild reaction.

Main Event
Singles Match
ECW's RVD vs. Raw's John Cena

Match Summary: Pretty back and forth between the two. As the match kicks off with a striking lead from Cena, whiched turned in the favor of RVD and his educated feet. RVD nails stiff roundhouse kicks, followed by a spinning heel kick. Then RVD got cocky and tuanted with Cena behind him and he pays for it. Cena nails a spin out powerbomb and get a 2 count with it. Cena begins to work on RVD and tries for the STFU on many occasions. RVD hit a toe kick in the teeth of Cena to turn the momentum around. RVD would then nail the Rolling Thunder and the match was in the air after that.

Ending: RVD and Cena get up at the same time RVd goes across the ropes and back at Cena who lifts him up for an FU. RVD wiggles away and turns Cena around and ddts him. Cover 1...2... kickout! RVD climbs to the top and goes for the Five Star Frogsplash, but misses! RVD rolls out of the ring and Cena follows. Cena irish whips RVD into the barracade, but RVD jumps on top and hits a moonsualt on Cena. RVD then jumped on the apron and went for a crossbbody, but Cena cuaght him. Cena then lifted RVD on his shoulders and went for a FU, but RVD landed on his feet and super kicked Cena. RVD rolls in the ring at an 8 count. Cena gets up at 9 and Cena doesn't make it in the ring at the 10 count.

Winner: RVD by Count out @ 12:09

Paul Heyman comes out.

Paul: RVD your opponent at Great American Bash will be.......... The only undefeated superstar in ECW. Vladimar Kozlov!

Just then Vladimar Kozlov is standing behind a tired RVD weilding RVD's ECW title. RVD turns around and Vladimar nails him with it and leaves up the ramp.

JS: Vladimar Kozlov is the number 1 contender!

Kozlov stands at the tron holding his hadns in the air.

WWE Fades across the screen as the show is over!

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - The main event of RVD vs Cena looked pretty good. You did the right thing with an RVD win by count out, to keep things running with them.

WM - The opener with Trevor Murdoch vs Deuce was OK, but they just don't interest me reading a match from them.

BP - Santino's promo with Jeff Hardy was good. It had some funny spots from Santino, and seriousness from Hardy.

WP - Orton's promo was a generic heel promo, I would think Orton would say more.

AC - Another OK show, the feuds look good with Kozlov attacking Orton and Cena and RVD going at it I think.

Plug - PRIDE Uprising has been up.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I like what I've been seeing here.. Useage of Kozlov is really good.. I will review next show's as I really don't feel like reading right now.. I skimmed through the last two show's..