WWE 2024: MY UNIVERSE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Melbourne Made

Reaction score

150px-WWE_official_logo.svg.png

WWE 2024: MY UNIVERSE

Last edited:

Melbourne Made

Reaction score
PREMIUM LIVE EVENT INFO
Royal Rumble
NXT Vengeance Day
Elimination Chamber: Perth

NXT Stand & Deliver
WrestleMania XL Night One & Night Two
Backlash: France

Royalty of the Ring - Not in Saudi Arabia
NXT Battleground
Clash at the Castle II: Scotland
Money in the Bank

NXT Heatwave
Summerslam
Bash at Berlin
NXT No Mercy

Bad Blood
NXT Halloween Havoc
Crown Jewel - Not in Saudi Arabia
Survivor Series X War Games

Last edited:

Melbourne Made

Reaction score
2024 MEN’S ROYAL RUMBLE
The first match announced for the 2024 WWE Royal Rumble premium live event, was the latest men’s titular over the top rope battle royal. Where thirty male superstars from Monday Night RAW, NXT and Friday Night Smackdown clashed. The last man standing in the match would earn themselves a shot at either the WWE or World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania XL.

2024 WOMEN’S ROYAL RUMBLE
The second match announced for the 2024 WWE Royal Rumble premium live event, was the latest women’s titular over the top rope battle royal. Where thirty female superstars from Monday Night RAW, NXT and Friday Night Smackdown clashed. The last man standing in the match would earn themselves a shot at either the WWE Women’s or Women’s World Championship.

Last edited: