Wwe 2008

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Baz Man

Reaction score
A video package is shown of the Royal Rumble match, Lashley vs. the Game and the tag team contest. A huge explosion is seen around the ring and through the arena.

JR: Welcome to the Royal Rumble, I’m your host Jim Ross and alongside me is Jerry “The King” Lawler and what a show we have scheduled for you tonight.

King: You’re not wrong JR tonight we have Triple H facing Bobby Lashley for the coveted WWE Title.

JR: And don’t forget the main event tonight, the Royal Rumble match.

King: But we kick off proceedings with the match for the new General Manager of Showdown.

regalvsstrikeroi3.png

Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall with the winner becoming the new General Manager of Wednesday Night Showdown, introducing first from Blackpool, England, William Regal.

The crowd was completely silent as he made his way down to the ring.

Lillian: And introducing his opponent from New York City, Matt Striker.

The crowd this time acknowledged Striker by booing him as he made his way down to the ring. Scott Armstrong signalled for the start of the match and Regal started talking smack to Striker, but Striker just slapped Regal which the crowd cheered for. Striker followed up with a strong DDT, Striker went for the cover 1…. Regal kicked out quickly. Regal stood up and delivered a chop across the chest of Striker. Regal then delivered a European uppercut knocking Striker down. Regal look to lock in an arm bar on Striker but Striker was able to avoid the move being locked in. Striker then hit an elbow to the face of Regal stunning him. Regal was taken down by a swinging neckbreaker. Striker took the leg of Regal and looked to lock in a single legged Boston Crab. Regal was stuck in the middle of the ring. Regal eventually made it to the ropes but had the damage been done. Striker rolled to the outside and dragged Regal into the corner and smashed his leg repeatedly against the ring post. Striker rolled back into the ring and kicked at Regal’s knee. Armstrong pulled Striker off of Regal and allowed Regal to regain his composure and get back to his feet. Regal grabbed a hold of Striker and double armed suplexes him, Striker hits the mat hard. Striker gets caught with a short power bomb from Regal. Regal hooks the leg 1…...2....shoulder up. Striker slips out the back of a William Regal body slam. Striker runs across the ring and hits a flying elbow but it was poorly executed and he barely hitting the target. Regal takes another chop from Striker. Face crusher from Striker on Regal. After Regal gets back to his feet he blocks a punch. A vicious back suplex by Regal taking Striker to the outside of the ring. Regal follows Striker to the outside. The referee tells them to bring it back in, but neither of them is listening. The ref tries again, and again they keep brawling. By the count of five both competitors have been brawling all the way to the ramp. Both men are at the top of the stage and are beating each other furiously. The referee completes a ten count, ending the match in a double count out!

JR: What happens now?

King: Maybe we can be General Manager’s of Showdown JR.

All of a sudden Vince’s music hits the arena which was welcomed by a surprising cheer from the crowd.

Vince: Well I thought of every scenario possible and this wasn’t one of those. So what should I do? Should I restart the match, no what about I make them co general managers.

Both superstars were pleading with McMahon not to do that.

Vince: That leaves with one choice, I didn’t want to do this but I guess to have to. This Wednesday night on Showdown, it will be the final one ever.

The crowd booed as they heard this announcement.

Vince: Instead we will a draft and it will be separated into two new brands, one will be managed by William Regal and the other will be managed by Matt Striker.

JR: Wow another draft I thought that the brand split was over after the New Year but it looks like its back.

King: This could mean that we could be split up JR.

JR: Well I guess so. What else is going to happen tonight?

Backstage with Brooke, Ashley and Maria around the random lottery number turner. Ken Kennedy and John Morrison appear next to the turner. Morrison and Kennedy reach in and pull out two balls. They look at each other and grin.

The camera pans around and Kane is seen walking into the room with his Intercontinental Title over his shoulder. Kane reaches in and pulls out a ball and opens it. He laughs at the sight and walks out. Kennedy is angry and looks to chase after him but Morrison restrains him.

The camera changes to backstage and Todd Grisham is seen.

Grisham: I’m here with the Game, Triple H who tonight gets a shot at the WWE Title against Bobby Lashley. So Game over the past few weeks you have won four matches to earn your shot at the WWE title.

HHH: I have had four tough matches over the past weeks but I am and while become an eleven time WWE champion you watch me Todd.

The Game walked away and shoved the microphone into Grisham’s chest.

tagteamzk5.png

Lillian: The following contest is for the WWE Tag titles and is a gauntlet match. Two tag teams will compete and as one is eliminated another will enter the match. Introducing first the team of Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch.

The crowd booed as they made their way down to the ring.

Lillian: Introducing their opponents the team of Jamie Noble and Gregory Helms.

Mike Chiodo signals for the start of the match. Murdoch and Helms start the match out. Trevor Murdoch strikes Gregory Helms. Big clothesline from Trevor. Tag to Lance Cade. Helms takes a vertical suplex from Lance Cade. Cover 1…....2....kick out. Lance Cade scores with a released tiger suplex on Helms. Cade tags out to Trevor Murdoch. Cade and Murdoch whip Helms into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Cover 1……..2....kick out at the last second! Murdoch looks shocked. Gregory Helms ducks a clothesline attempt. Tag between Gregory Helms and Jamie Noble. Spin kick by Jamie Noble to the face. Flying elbow off the top rope by Jamie Noble. Noble tags out to Gregory Helms. Jamie Noble scoops up Trevor. Helms bounces off the ropes and hits a flying clothesline. Helms hits a dropkick on Trevor Murdoch. Trevor takes a hurracanranna. Tag to Jamie Noble. Jamie Noble hits a rolling kick on Trevor. Trevor counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Tag between Trevor Murdoch and Lance Cade. Cade suplexes Jamie Noble. Lance Cade floors Jamie Noble...and climbs the turnbuckles. Lariat Clothesline!!! 1…….2…....3!! It's all over.

Lillian: Jamie Noble and Gregory Helms have been eliminated. And introducing the next tag team JTG and Shad Gaspard, Cryme Tyme.

Shad receives some unexciting punishment. Trevor Murdoch hits spinning neckbreaker on Shad. Pin 1…....2...no. The match continues. Shad slips out the back of a Trevor Murdoch body slam. Shad Gaspard punches Trevor Murdoch. Shad Gaspard DDT’s Trevor. Tag to JTG. Trevor walks into a spinning heel kick. Trevor counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Trevor tags out to Lance Cade. Cade and Murdoch whip JTG into the corner. Trevor Murdoch whips Lance Cade in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Cade flattens JTG. Cover! 1……..2…....kick out. Lance Cade hits a bulldog off the ropes. Tag between Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch. Trevor DDT’s JTG. Pin 1…....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. JTG counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Tag between JTG and Shad Gaspard. Trevor gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. Cryme Tyme have Trevor Murdoch to themselves. G9! 1.......2.......3! It's over.

Lillian: Trevor Murdoch and Lance Cade have been eliminated, and introducing next the WWE Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes and Sean Spears.

Shad Gaspard takes a right hand to the temple from Spears. Shawn Spears DDT’s Shad Spears tags out to Cody Rhodes. Driven DDT by Cody Rhodes. Hooks the leg 1.......2....shoulder up. Cody Rhodes blasts S. Gaspard with a super kick. Cody tags out to Shawn Spears. Rhodes and Spears whip Shad into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Hooks the leg: 1......2…..shoulder up! That was close. Shawn Spears misses a clothesline. Tag between Shad Gaspard and JTG. Spears walks into a spinning heel kick. JTG with a running dropkick into the corner. JTG tags out to Shad Gaspard. Cryme Tyme whip Spears into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Shad Gaspard hits a right hand on Shawn Spears. Hard slam by Shad. Tag to JTG. Flying elbow from JTG. Spears kicks JTG in the gut to reverse the momentum. Tag between Shawn Spears and Cody Rhodes. Cody Rhodes with a running dropkick into the corner knocking Shad off the apron. JTG is all alone...Golden Lasso!! 1......2.....3!

Lillian: Cryme Tyme have been eliminated, introducing next Paul London and Brian Kendrick.

Rhodes hits a dropkick and London goes down. Flying elbow from Cody Rhodes. Cover! 1........2...kick out. Cody walks into a trip. London uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Paul London hits a missile dropkick on Cody. Tag to Brian Kendrick. Diving head butt from Kendrick. Brian Kendrick misses a big leg drop. Cody tags out to Shawn Spears. Shawn Spears hits a right hand on Brian Kendrick. Spears slams Brian Kendrick down. Hooks the leg 1…....2....shoulder up. Hard slam by Spears. Tag to Cody Rhodes. Slingshot clothesline by Cody. Pin 1…....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Cody Rhodes misses a clothesline. Second rope flying axe handle, Cody goes down. Kendrick tags out to Paul London. Flying elbow from Paul London. Cody Rhodes is all alone...Get Well Soon!! 1....2....3!

Lillian: Cody Rhodes and Sean Spears has been eliminated, and introducing the final competitors Deuce ‘n’ Domino.

Brian Kendrick scores with a back heel kick on Domino. Kendrick hits a dropkick on Domino. Springboard blockbuster! Tag to Deuce. Deuce hits some punches. Kendrick counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Kick from Brian Kendrick to the leg. Tag between Brian Kendrick and Paul London. London and Kendrick whip Deuce into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Deuce is down. Diving head butt from London. Tag to Brian Kendrick. Deuce is all alone...Get Well Soon!! 1....2....3! London and Kendrick go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win.

Lillian: Here are your winners and the new WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London and Brian Kendrick.

JR: What an epic match that was and now the new tag team champions are celebrating through the crowd.

King: Wow new tag team champions before the imminent draft what does this mean.

JR: I don’t know but this is turning into a great night already and we only just started.

Backstage with the Royal Rumble number selector and Umaga, Great Khali, Big Daddy V and Mark Henry are all in the room. The divas were looking scared at the site of the four giants. They all reached into the turner and pulled out numbers, Khali through his ball down in disgust as he looked at the number; Henry laughed at this but when he looked at his he had a shocked look on his face. Umaga just stormed out of the room with his ball in hand and Big Daddy V just tucked the ball under one of his rolls of fat and left the room.

Grisham: I am here with Shannon Moore, who up next defends his Cruiserweight title against four men, but last week you were attacked do you know who did it.

Moore: That’s right Todd I was attacked and I do know who it was, it was….

Someone was seen running onto the screen and ambushed Shannon Moore, it was the Miz. The Miz was relentless on his attack on the Champ.

Miz: I was unsuccessful last week but tonight, I am not going to fail now, you will have to forfeit that title and it will be mine.

Miz was eventually pulled off by security; Shannon was in extreme pain and was rolling around on the floor, the doctor came over and looked at Shannon he was not in any shape to wrestle the next match.

cruiserweighttitlete0.png

Lillian: The following contest is an elimination match and is for the Cruiserweight title, the rules of the match are simple, two men are in the ring competing whilst the others on the apron and they will be tagged in with the last man standing winning the match. Introducing the challengers first Funaki.

The crowd gave a slight cheer to him as he made his way down to the ring.

Lillian: Introducing next Charlie Haas.

The crowd gave a slight boo at the sight as Haas made his way down to the ring.

Lillian: Introducing next, Jimmy Wang Yang.

The crowd cheered for Yang as he made his way down the ramp.

Lillian: Introducing next, the Miz.

The crowd violently booed as the Miz made his way down the ramp and into the ring.

Lillian: And introducing the final competitor he is the WWE Cruiserweight Champion, Shannon Moore.

Shannon Moore limped down to the ring with his Cruiserweight Title over his shoulder. Mickie Henson signalled for the start of the match. The Miz immediately runs at Shannon Moore and takes out his legs. Miz delivers a knee breaker to Shannon Moore’s legs, Moore is writhing in pain. Mickie Henson signals for the officials to take Moore out of the ring to seek medical attention. Stiff high kick on Haas by The Miz. The Miz uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Hooks the leg 1…....2…...shoulder up. Haas reverses a hammerlock by the Miz. Tag to Jimmy Wang Yang. Hard back suplex on The Miz. The referee gets hit by a wild right hand and is down. Tiger suplex on The Miz. Hooks the leg, but there's no referee to make the count. Wang Yang uses a basement dropkick to the knee. The Miz blocks a right hand and fires back. Tag between The Miz and Funaki. Second rope splash by Funaki. Funaki hits a flying kick on Wang Yang. Wang Yang powers out of a headlock. Wang Yang uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Wang Yang face jams Funaki. Hooks the leg: 1…....2…....3! Jimmy Wang Yang pins Funaki. Jimmy Wang Yang walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from Haas. Second rope flying axe handle, Wang Yang goes down. Cover! 1…....2…...kick out. Brutal forearm by Haas. Cover 1…....2…...kick out at the last second! Haas looks shocked. Wang Yang ducks a wild right hand. DDT from the top rope by Jimmy Wang Yang. Tag to The Miz. Haas walks into a face crusher variation. Hooks the leg 1.......2……..3! The Miz pins Haas. The Miz scores with a back heel kick on Wang Yang. Wang Yang backdrops The Miz out of a pile driver attempt. Second rope splash by Wang Yang. Pin 1......2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. The Miz backdrops Jimmy Wang Yang out of a pile driver attempt. The Miz hits a dropkick on Jimmy Wang Yang. Jimmy Wang Yang gets whipped into the turnbuckles by The Miz. Mizard of Oz!!! 1.......2…...3!! Shannon Moore staggers down the ring and slides into ring. He turns the Miz around and Irish Whips him into the turnbuckle. A big clothesline by Shannon Moore, knocking him out of the corner, Moore climbs the top rope and looks to hit the Halo and he does, he goes for the cover 1…….2…….3

Lillian: Here is your winner and still Cruiserweight Champion, Shannon Moore.

Moore was able to roll out of the ring and go up the ramp with his title.

JR: That was a great match how on earth did Moore make it back to the ring to recapture his gold.

King: That is courage personified I tell you what.

Again we go backstage and we see the turner with the Divas around it. All of a sudden the Complete Package competitors enter the room. Elijah orders his partners to grab the balls from the turner and Elijah looks at the numbers and grabs one he throws the others up in the air and the other three catch them. All of a sudden Jeff, Matt and Shelton all walk in and they just stare at each other the NCC grab their numbers and leave without causing a ruckus. Elijah gets held back by Masters as they leave.

womenstitlegg6.png

Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the WWE Women’s Title. Introducing the challenger Torrie Wilson.

The crowd cheered as Torrie made her way down to the ring.

Lillian: Introducing her opponent she is the WWE Women’s Champion, Melina.

The crowd booed as Melina made her way down the ramp. Marty Elias signalled for the start of the match. Kick from Melina to the leg. Flying elbow from Melina, barely hitting the target. Hooks the leg 1…....2…...shoulder up. Torrie counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Big kick from Torrie. Melina receives some hard punishment. Melina takes a vertical suplex. Melina kicks Torrie Wilson in the gut to reverse the momentum. Second rope splash by Melina. Torrie Wilson is in trouble. Torrie takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. A blind charge only gets an even HARDER kick. Torrie blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! High kick from Torrie. Torrie whips Melina into the turnbuckles. Torrie Wilson turns Melina inside-out with a clothesline. Cover1…....2……. Melina is able to kick out in the nick of time. Melina powers out of a headlock. Melina hits an arm drag on Torrie, follows it up with about 3 more and locks in an armbar for good measure. She follows this up with a second rope splash cover 1…….2... kick out. Slingshot clothesline by Melina. Hooks the leg 1…....2... shoulder up. Torrie backdrops Melina out of a pile driver attempt. That took 1…….2…… so close again. Melina elbows Torrie Wilson in the face to break a hammerlock. Torrie Wilson can barely stand. Here it comes an Inverted leg drop bulldog with a split leg pin. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Lillian: Here is your winner and still WWE Women’s Champion, Melina.

JR: What a match that was and it was an epic battle.

King: Poor Torrie I thought she had it won but I was wrong.

JR: Oh well, better luck next time Torrie.

A video package is shown of Lashley vs. Triple H.

Lashley is seen making his way to the ring.

hhhvslashleygp5.png

Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the WWE Title. Introducing first he is the challenger, the Game, the King of Kings, Triple H.

The crowd cheered as the Game made his way down to the ring.

Lillian: And introducing his opponent he is the WWE Champion, Bobby Lashley.

The crowd again cheered as Lashley made his way down the ramp. Charles Robinson signalled for the start of the match. The Game punches Lashley repeatedly. Triple H hits a neckbreaker slam on Bobby Lashley. Lashley walks into a side walk slam. Pin 1......2…...kick out! A split-second away from a three. The Game slams Bobby Lashley down. Hooks the leg: 1.......2…....shoulder up. Lashley blocks a kick from Triple H. Lashley slams Triple H down. Lashley hits a T-Bone Suplex on Triple H. HHH reverses a waist lock and runs across the ring and delivers a big clothesline Triple H moves in for the kill. But as the Game moves closer Lashley pounces and hits a massive clothesline on HHH. German suplex follows on the Game Lashley goes for the cover 1……2….. so close but the Game kicks out. HHH blocks a kick from Bobby Lashley. Triple H hits some punches. Fall away slam by Triple H puts down Bobby Lashley. There's a cover 1…..2….. kick out, almost a new Champion. A high angle DDT by Triple H just spikes Bobby Lashley down! 1…..2….. but Lashley is out just before the three count. Back Body drop by Lashley gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Bobby Lashley comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Nice suplex throw on The Game. Covers 1……2…… High Angle DDT by Bobby Lashley just plants Triple H down! Pinfall attempt 1……2…. Kick out. A body slam by Lashley. Triple H gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Triple H once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Running knee lift from Triple H. A massive spine buster from the Game 1…....2…... Bobby Lashley manages to kick out. The Game can’t believe it. Lashley gets back to his feet and hits a swinging neckbreaker on Triple H. Full nelson slam on The Game. Hooks the leg 1…….2……. almost over their. The Game pushes out of a Bobby Lashley hold. The Game delivers a few chops which lights up Lashley who covers up to try and stop the agonizing pain! Triple H with a swinging neckbreaker on Lashley. Covers 1…….2… Lashley again kicks out. DDT by Triple H connects and Bobby Lashley is down! Pin, 1….…2…...but Lashley is out just before the three count. Big clothesline on Lashley. Lashley counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Full Nelson Slam on the Game. Hooks the leg 1…...2…… Lashley cannot believe it. Lashley moves to the corner and runs at the Game, he hits the spear surely it’s over now. Cover 1…….2…….. The Game just rolls his shoulder up. Bobby Lashley with a swinging neckbreaker on Triple H. Bobby Lashley connects with rights and lefts and Triple H is down! The Game pushes out of a Bobby Lashley hold. Triple H slams Bobby Lashley down and motions to the crowd. Triple H scores with a standing spine buster. Bobby Lashley can barely stand. Here it comes, Pedigree. 1……..2…....3, it's finished.

Lillian: Here is your winner and the NEW WWE Champion, Triple H.

The crowd are cheering as the Game holds the WWE Title aloft above his head.

JR: Can you believe that the Game the new WWE Champion.

King: The Eleven Time Heavyweight Champion is really happy with this result.

JR: Well King, that’s only Part 1 of our main event, because up next we have the largest match the WWE has ever put together, the Royal Rumble.

A video package is shown of the lead up to this years Royal Rumble.

rumbletemplateyg0.png

Lillian: The following contest is the Royal Rumble match. There is no pinfalls, no submissions and no disqualifications; the only way to win the match is by tossing the opponent over the top making both feet hit the floor. The last man standing will earn a shot at the WWE title at Wrestlemania. Introducing first, CM Punk.

Punk makes his way down to the ring to the cheers of the crowd.

Lillian: The second competitor is ……………. Finlay.

Finlay and Punk are the first two competitors. Flying shoulder tackle by Finlay sends Punk to the mat. Punk gets slammed. Punk kicks Finlay in the jaw knocking him down. Punk sends Finlay running across the ring. He delivers two knees to the jaw of Finlay and follows this up with a bulldog.

The Buzzer sounds and Snitsky’s music hits. (Number 3)

Snitsky hits some punches on Punk. Finlay runs at Snitsky but receives a big boot for his troubles. Finlay gets laid out. Punk is picked and pump handle slammed back to the mat. Finlay runs back at Snitsky but is clotheslined to the mat.

The Buzzer sounds and Shelton Benjamin’s music hits. (Number 4)

Running knee lift from Finlay on Shelton. Punk tries to get Finlay over the top rope, but can't because Snitsky comes over and hits him hard in the back. Shelton gets scoop slammed by Finlay. Snitsky tosses Punk into the corner and delivers a hard clothesline.

The Buzzer sounds and John Morrison’s music hits. (Number 5)

John Morrison with a running dropkick into the corner on Punk. Morrison tries to eliminate Shelton Benjamin, who hangs on to the top rope! Finlay comes over and hits Snitsky in the head and tries to take him down but he is unsuccessful. Punk is able to avoid contact by a punch from Morrison and DDT’s him to the mat.

The Buzzer sounds and Chris Masters’ music hits. (Number 6)

Shelton takes a back suplex from Masters. Finlay and Morrison are going at it with Snitsky turning his attention to Masters. Masters looks to take Snitsky down but Snitsky just pushes him away. Shelton runs at Snitsky and is back body dropped to the mat.

The Buzzer sounds and King Booker’s music hits. (Number 7)

Booker makes his way down to the ring and is immediately met by rights and lefts from Morrison. Finlay turns to Punk and neck breakers him. Snitsky picks up Masters and Pump handle slams him to the mat. Finlay gets grabbed by Snitsky and he is tossed over the top rope.

Finlay is the First Eliminated

The Buzzer sounds and Chavo Guerrero’s music hits. (Number 8)

Chavo rolls into the ring and is met by a fury of punches by Punk. Punk leg drops him. Meanwhile Snitsky has a hold of King Booker and is fighting to through him over the top rope. Snitsky receives some help from Morrison and eventually Booker hits the floor.

King Booker is the second eliminated.

The Buzzer sounds and Mark Henry’s music hits (Number 9)

Henry immediately has a bee line for Chris Masters; he picks Masters up and delivers a World’s Largest Slam. Henry gets up and is met by a big boot by Snitsky. Henry is down and Snitsky is the only man left standing.

The Buzzer sounds and Batista’s music hits. (Number 10)

Batista runs down to the ring and immediately start punching Snitsky. The two giants are dishing punishment out to each other. John Morrison is lying on the ropes and Chavo Guerrero runs across to dropkick him but Morrison falls to the mat before contact is made. Punk lifts up Shelton and hits the GTS. Only Batista and Snitsky are still standing.

The Buzzer sounds and Chuck Palumbo’s music hits. (Number 11)

Chuck immediately goes after Masters who was standing in the corner. Palumbo runs across the ring and clotheslines him heavily. Batista eventually knocks Snitsky down with his punches. Batista turns around and sees Chavo running at him and he hits a spine buster on him. Punk runs across the ring and as Snitsky stands up he hits a Meitei kick to his jaw knocking him over the top rope.

Snitsky is the third eliminated.

The Buzzer sounds and The Great Khali’s music hits. (Number 12)

Batista is calling Khali down but he is taken out by Mark Henry who punches him in the back. Henry and Khali are double teaming Batista and are relentless in their attack. Batista gets World’s Largest Splashed by Mark Henry. Henry tries again but Khali stands in his way and the two giants argue with each other. Henry punches Khali but he just stands there. Khali then pushes Henry into the ropes and runs Henry, he connects but Masters when trying to get back up pulls the rope down and both giants fly over the top rope.

The Great Khali and Mark Henry are the fourth and fifth eliminated.

The Buzzer sounds and Mr. Kennedy’s music hits. (Number 13)

Kennedy strolls down to the ring and is met by Chavo Guerrero and Chris Masters. Morrison comes to his aid and pushes Chavo away. Punk comes running across the ring and kicks Kennedy right in the jaw. Morrison comes back to Punk and hits a thunderous corkscrew neck breaker. Kennedy and Morrison run across the ring and clothesline Shelton Benjamin to the floor.

Shelton Benjamin is the sixth eliminated.

The Buzzer sounds and Kane’s music hits. (Number 14)

Kennedy turns around and immediately attacks Kane. Kane just pushes Kennedy away Kennedy comes again and he uppercuts him. Morrison helps in but he receives an uppercut for his troubles. Batista gets back to his feet and is attacking Chavo Guerrero and Chris Masters. Punk is taken down by Kane as well as he moves closer. Masters and Chavo are pushed into the turnbuckle and Batista squashes them.

The Buzzer sounds and MVP’s music hits. (Number 15)

MVP rolls down to the ring and as a part of the Complete Package attacks Batista. Kane gets a hold of Kennedy and chokeslams him to the mat. Batista gets up and is almost thrown over the top rope but he is able to fight out and throw Masters over the top rope.

Chris Masters is the seventh eliminated.

The Buzzer sounds and Jeff Hardy’s music hits. (Number 16)

Jeff runs down and assists Batista, Punk and Morrison are going at each other whilst Kane and Kennedy are literally fighting each other like it was a street fight. Morrison tries to hit another corkscrew neckbreaker on Punk but cant and is pushed against the ropes. Batista hits a Batista Bomb on Chavo which is followed by a Swanton Bomb by Jeff Hardy.

The Buzzer sounds and Rey Mysterio’s music hits (Number 17)

Mysterio immediately sets his sights on Chavo. Jeff runs across the ring and dropkicks Morrison. Punk and Jeff double team Morrison and kick him repeatedly. Kane grabs Kennedy around the throat and looks to Chokeslam him over the top rope and is successful but Kennedy managed to grab a hold of Kane’s arm and drags him over the top rope.

Ken Kennedy and Kane are eliminated at number eight and nine.

The Buzzer sounds and Umaga’s music hits. (Number 18)

Umaga sees Chuck sitting in the corner and immediately runs at him squashing his head. He then attacks Batista and Rey Mysterio. Jeff gets a hold of Morrison and delivers a spinning heel kick to his chin. Umaga picks up CM Punk and Samoan Drops him. Chuck Palumbo stands up and receives a big kick to the mouth from Umaga sending him over the top rope to the mat.

Chuck Palumbo is the tenth eliminated

The Buzzer sounds and Randy Orton’s music hits. (Number 19)

Orton makes his way down to the ring and looks to attack Jeff Hardy. Rey Mysterio gets a hold of Chavo Guerrero and started punching and kicking him down on the mat. Mysterio gets to the rope and drops da dime on him. As he gets up Umaga clotheslines down to the mat. Morrison stands up and super kicks MVP onto the ropes and looks to repeat it but MVP moves and pushes Morrison over the top rope.

John Morrison is the eleventh eliminated.

The Buzzer sounds and Shawn Michaels’ music hits. (Number 20)

HBK rolls into the ring and immediately attacks Batista. He hits an inverted atomic drop followed by a scoop slam. Jeff Hardy goes to the top rope and hits a Swanton Bomb onto Batista. Umaga grabs a hold of Chavo and tosses him over the top rope to the floor.

Chavo Guerrero is the twelfth eliminated.

The Buzzer sounds and Colt Cabana’s music hits. (Number 21)

Cabana runs down to the ring and immediately targets Rey Mysterio. Cabana picks up Rey and delivers a swinging neck breaker. Jeff delivers a Twist of Fate to MVP knocking him down. Batista clotheslines HBK down to the mat. Orton is in wait as HBK gets up and delivers an RKO.

The Buzzer sounds and John Cena’s music hits. (Number 22)

CM Punk finally gets back to his feet and is met by a spear from Batista. Cena delivers a few right hands to Umaga but Umaga just knocks him down. Batista hits a spear on HBK now. MVP is met by a FU from Cena. Jeff Hardy turns Orton around and looks to hit a Twist of Fate but it is reversed into an RKO.

The Buzzer sounds and The Undertaker’s music hits. (Number 23)

Cena, Umaga, Batista and Randy Orton look on in fear as Taker makes his way down the ramp. Jeff Hardy stands up and kicks Cena in he back of the knocking him over the top rope.

John Cena is the thirteenth eliminated.

Cabana and Rey are still arguing with each other and Mysterio is sent across the ring and on return Cabana drags Mysterio over the top rope.

Rey Mysterio is the fourteenth eliminated.

The Buzzer sounds and Matt Hardy’s music hits. (Number 24)

Matt sets out on a bee line for MVP. But the Undertaker catches him and punches him to the mat. Undertaker is the only man standing but Orton, Batista and Umaga get up. HBK also gets back to his feet and sends Batista over the top rope with a Sweet Chin Music.

Batista is the fifteenth eliminated.

The Buzzer sounds and Carlito’s music hits. (Number 25)

Carlito makes his way down the ramp and rolls into the ring and kicks Punk repeatedly. Orton delivers an RKO to Taker. Matt delivers a Twist of Fate to MVP which is followed by a Swanton Bomb by Jeff. The Hardys pick up MVP and through him over the top rope.

MVP is the sixteenth eliminated.

The Buzzer sounds and Big Daddy V’s music hits. (Number 26)

Big Daddy V attacks Umaga. Orton kicks HBK in the head furiously hard. Carlito helps Orton throw HBK over the top rope.

HBK is the seventeenth eliminated.

CM Punk, Cabana and the Hardys are all attacking Umaga and Big Daddy V. Carlito receives an RKO from Orton as they turned to face Undertaker.

The Buzzer sounds and Elijah Burke’s music hits. (Number 27)

Elijah runs down and hits Jeff in the back. Big Daddy V and Umaga fight the other three off and proceed with attacking each other. Umaga has a hold of Big Daddy V’s throat as does Big Daddy V. They teeter on the ropes and Orton ever the opportunist grabs the legs and tosses them over the top rope.

Big Daddy V and Umaga are the eighteenth and nineteenth eliminated.

The Buzzer sounds and Marcus Cor Von’s music hits. (Number 28)

Cor Von runs down and immediately tackles Matt Hardy to the mat. Elijah has Jeff in the corner over the top rope. Cabana comes across and helps to eliminate Jeff Hardy.

Jeff Hardy is the twentieth eliminated.

Cor Von hits the pounce on Elijah Burke, which is followed by just military pressing him over the top rope to the mat.

Elijah Burke is the twenty first eliminated.

Matt Hardy hits a dropkick sending Cor Von over the top rope

Marcus Cor Von is the twenty second eliminated.

The Buzzer sounds and Eddie Colón’s music hits. (Number 29)

Eddie runs down to help his brother who is being attacked by the Undertaker. Eddie is pulls Orton off and drags Carlito out of the battle. Hardy and Cabana are punching each other and Carlito runs at Punk and clotheslines him back to the mat. Eddie and Carlito clothesline Cabana to the mat and Hardy is tossed over the top rope by Undertaker.

Matt Hardy is the twenty third eliminated.

The Buzzer sounds and Edge’s music hits. (Number 30)

Edge runs down the ring and is met by a thunderous right hand from the Undertaker. Eddie and Carlito see Cabana standing on the ropes. They run at him and clothesline him over to the floor.

Colt Cabana is the twenty fourth eliminated.

Undertaker stands up and takes down Edge with a thunderous DDT. Orton is in waiting and looks to hit an RKO on CM Punk, but Punk reverses into a throw into the ropes followed by a elbow to the back. Eddie and Carlito attack Punk as they work together. Punk delivers a double drop kick to the Colón brothers. Undertaker grabs a hold of CM Punk and looks to deliver a chokeslam but Punk avoids contact and delivers a kick to his head knocking him down. Punk stands up and is speared by Edge. Edge and Orton look to take out the Colón brothers and do so successfully with clotheslines to them with bother hitting the floor outside the ring.

Eddie Colón and Carlito are the twenty fifth and twenty sixth eliminated.

Punk gets up and delivers a Meitei kick to Edge knocking him down. Edge gets back up and Punk delivers a GTS to him. Undertaker sits up and delivers a tombstone Piledriver to Randy Orton. He then hits a chokeslam on Punk taking him down. He looks to eliminate Punk over the top rope but Punk reverses and kicks Taker in the back of the head causing him to lie on the ropes. Edge and Orton get up and help Pun eliminate the Undertaker.

Undertaker is the twenty seventh eliminated.

Edge is taunting the Undertaker and Punk goes behind him and dropkicks him over the top rope.

Edge is the twenty eighth eliminated.

Punk just laughs at Edge but Orton takes advantage and tosses him over the top rope.

Punk is the twenty ninth eliminated.

Lillian: Here is the winner of the Royal Rumble Randy Orton.

The crowd boos as Orton celebrates in the ring.

JR: What a great match that was. CM Punk was so close he came in at number one and was the last man eliminated.

King: What about the battle of the super heavyweights they virtually eliminated each other.

JR: Well what ever happens tune in on Wednesday for what will surely be a great show with the draft plus much, much more.

Quick Results:

Matt Striker drew with William Regal due to a double count out.

Paul London and Brian Kendrick won the tag titles in a six team gauntlet match

Shannon Moore retained the Cruiserweight title in an elimination five man match.

Melina defeated Torrie Wilson to retain the WWE Women’s Title.

Triple H defeated Bobby Lashley to win the WWE Title.

Randy Orton won the Royal Rumble.

The Rated R CMStar

Is it just me or the matches were copy-pasted from EWR?

As for your shows, use multiple colors, you passed from leaving them in black to doing them fully red. Use one color for commentary, other one for matches and a third one for promos. And most importantly, slow down, wait for some reviews.

Baz Man

Reaction score
thanx like i said i have posted on other sites so this one is a bit behind but is catching up

Baz Man

Reaction score
The show started with a replay of events from what happened at the Royal Rumble.

Randy Orton is in the ring.

Orton: As you all know I am the number one contender for the WWE Title and whatever happens tonight I will challenge the WWE Champion at Wrestlemania.

All of a sudden the Game’s music hits.

Triple H: Well, Well, Well if it isn’t Randy Orton, the Legend Killer, you think that I can’t beat you. When I retain the title tonight against the two former champs, your next on my hit list and the legend of the Game will continue forever.

Orton: Shut up no matter who it is I will be the WWE Champion after Wrestlemania.

Triple H: Think what you want but I believe that all three of us can beat you single handily.

The Game leaves the stage and as Orton is about to the lights go out and a loud dong is heard. The Undertaker’s voice is heard over the loud speaker.

Undertaker: Randy Orton you will suffer the wrath of me.

Orton looks on in fear as an explosion of the ring is seen.

JR: Welcome to the final Wednesday Night Showdown, I am Jim Ross and alongside me is Jerry the King Lawler, and what a night we have scheduled.

King: You aren’t wrong all six titles will be on the line plus the draft will be occurring, and kicking things off we have the Intercontinental Title match.

Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the WWE Intercontinental Title, introducing first he is the current WWE Intercontinental Champion, Kane.

Kane makes his way down to the ring and does his normal pyro.

Lillian: And his opponent, Mr Kennedy.

Kennedy makes his way down to the ring with a severe look on his face. As he steps through the ropes Kane immediately pushes him to the mat and repeatedly kicks him. Jim Korderas takes this as the start of the match. Stiff chop from Kane lights up Kennedy. Ken Kennedy comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Kane gets hip tossed by Kennedy. Kane charges, Kennedy moves and hits the turnbuckle and after his back hits it he staggers out and Kennedy hits a drop kick, Kane is down and hurt. Hooks the leg, 1……2… Kane kicks out. Ken Kennedy misses a big leg drop after stalling too long. Flying shoulder tackle by Kane sends Kennedy to the mat. Spear by Kane. There's a cover 1……2….. Death Valley driver by Kane, Ken Kennedy got planted. 1…....2….. Kennedy kicks out just in time. Kane walks into a trip. Ken Kennedy hits a bulldog off the ropes. Cover, 1…….2……. Kane rolls up his shoulder. Kennedy walks into a trip. Kane hits a right hand. Kane misses a big leg drop after stalling too long. Kennedy hits a right hand. Kane reverses an Irish whip...and Ken Kennedy runs into the turnbuckle! Massive lariat! Pinfall attempt, 1……2…… Kennedy kicks out! Ken Kennedy flicks Kane into the turnbuckle post smashing Kane’s shoulder. Kennedy stands up and delivers a big leg drop. A body slam by Kane. Kane hits a power bomb on Ken Kennedy. That There's a cover 1…….2……. Kennedy kicks out just in the nick of time. Death Valley Driver by Kane connects and Ken Kennedy is down! Pinfall attempt: 1…....2......NO! Kennedy blocks a punch. Spear by Ken Kennedy. Pinfall attempt: 1…....2….....NO! Kennedy charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Ken Kennedy can barely stand. Ken Kennedy is in trouble. Here it comes - Choke Slam. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Lillian: Here is your winner and still the WWE Intercontinental Champion, Kane,

JR: What a great match that was and what a way to kick off the final Showdown.

King: When will this draft start?

The camera goes backstage and Vince McMahon is seen walking to the ring.

---------- COMMERCIAL BREAK ----------

Vince McMahon is in the ring.

Vince: Tonight as you all know the draft is tonight. The first round will see the two General Managers select five superstars of their choice one after the other, this will occur right now.

Matt Striker and William Regal make their way to the stage.

Vince: First thing’s first, what will be the name of the new brands.

Striker: Well I was thinking of Struck Down.

Vince: Alright Struck Down it is, what about you mister Regal.

Regal: Vince, sir I was thinking along the lines of Explosion.

Vince: I like it. Well I guess its time to start the draft, to decide who goes first we will play a game of Rock Paper Scissors.

Matt and Regal looked at each other and dealt. Regal used Scissors and Striker used Paper.

Vince: Mister Regal you may choose your first superstar.

Regal: I chose the Game, Triple H.

Striker: Well I chose the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels.

Regal: Well, I choose the Phenom, the Undertaker

Striker: Nice Choice but I choose the Animal Batista.

Regal: Well I’m going to pick Bobby Lashley.

Striker: Fine, then I’ll take Edge.

Regal: Have Edge I’ll have the Legend Killer Randy Orton.

Striker: All right well I guess I’ll take CM Punk.

Regal: For my final pick I might live to regret this but I will take John Cena.

Striker: You know what you will regret that when you realise that you missed out on the United States Champion, Matt Hardy.

Vince: All right boys that’s the first round over, later on we will continue and find out the results. Well up next we will have the United States Title match.

Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the WWE United States Championship, introducing first he is the WWE United States Champion Matt Hardy.

The crowd cheered as Hardy made his way down the ramp.

Lillian: And introducing his opponent Montel Vontavious Porter.

As MVP makes his way down to the ring the crowd boo him. Chad Patton signals the start of the match. A stiff high kick on MVP by Matt Hardy knocking MVP to the mat. Matt Hardy misses a big leg drop after stalling too long. MVP hits a right hand. Matt reverses an Irish whip...and Montel Vontavious Porter runs into the turnbuckle. MVP hits great swinging DDT on Matt Hardy. Pinfall attempt 1…….2... Matt kicks out. Matt blocks the suplex attempt. Hard back suplex on MVP. Lightning kick by Matt on MVP. Cover 1…….2……. MVP kicks out. Side Effect from Matt Hardy, MVP is out. Pin 1…….2…… MVP kicks out Montel Vontavious Porter reverses a hip toss. Montel Vontavious Porter hits a delayed suplex on Matt. Hooks the leg 1…...2…… Matt drops out the back of a Montel Vontavious Porter body slam attempt. Matt Hardy kicks the leg, knocks MVP down, and goes to work on it. Matt Hardy strikes MVP. Matt Hardy connects with a back heel kick on MVP and gets back up quickly. There's a cover 1…….2…… MVP kicks out. MVP takes a flying neckbreaker from Matt Hardy. There's a cover 1…….2……. kick out just before the three. Matt walks into a drop toe hold. MVP scoops and slams Matt Hardy. There's a cover 1……2…. Matt kicks out. Montel Vontavious Porter hits a bulldog off the ropes. Matt reverses a Montel Vontavious Porter hammerlock. Power drive elbow by Matt Hardy. Montel Vontavious Porter can barely stand. Here it comes - Twist of Fate. 1……..2…...3, it's finished.

Lillian: Here is your winner and still the WWE United States Champion, Matt Hardy.

The crowd cheered as Matt stood on the turnbuckles and celebrated.

JR: What a great match this was, and what a result the draft has been so far.

King: I think Striker forgot about a few of the key superstars but I guess he has ideas.

JR: Oh well, after the break the draft will continue.

------- COMMERCIAL BREAK ----------

Regal and Striker on the stage again.

Regal: I believe it is my turn and I chose Jeff Hardy.

Striker: Nice choice but I’ve got MVP.

Regal: Shelton Benjamin welcome to Explosion.

Striker: Let me welcome Elijah Burke to Struck Down.

Regal: The next person for me is John Morrison.

Striker: Kane is mine.

Regal: Umaga is mine.

Striker: Marcus Cor Von is now mine.

Regal: For number ten it will be the 619 Rey Mysterio.

Striker: My final choice is Carlito.

Vince: Well that’s the end of the second round.

JR: That was a very good round of choices just then. What else will happen tonight.

The Miz’s music hits the arena and he makes his way down to the ring.

Miz: I am the rightful Cruiserweight Champion just look.

A video is shown of the Cruiserweight Title match and Shannon Moore coming back out to retain the title.

Miz: Shannon you weren’t allowed to come back to that match I demand you come down to this ring and we have our match right now.

Eventually Shannon Moore’s music hits and he makes his way down the ramp.

Miz: Let’s get a ref down here now and start this match.

Mike Chiodo ran down to the ring and started the match. The match starts out with a standing leg lariat by Shannon Moore on The Miz. The Miz gets put into a head lock but he powers out of it. The Miz scores with a back heel kick on Shannon. A tiger suplex on Shannon. Hooks the leg 1……2…. Moore kicks out. The Miz drops an elbow...but misses. A flying elbow from Shannon Moore. Super kick by Shannon Moore. There's a pin 1…...2…. The Miz walks into a face crusher. Hooks the leg 1……2….. The Miz counters an avalanche of punches with a raised foot to the face. Shannon takes a hurracanranna from The Miz. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Shannon reverses a The Miz hammerlock. Shannon Moore stuns The Miz. Shannon hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. The Miz walks into a high dropkick from Shannon Moore. Hard back suplex on The Miz. The Miz kicks Shannon Moore in the gut to reverse the momentum. Implant DDT by The Miz. The Miz crushes Shannon with a running senton. Hooks the leg 1…….2……. The Miz misses a clothesline. Super kick by Shannon Moore. There's a pin 1…..2…. DDT from the top rope by Shannon Moore. Pin 1……..2…… but The Miz is out just before the three count. The Miz ducks a wild right hand. Standing leg lariat by The Miz on Shannon. Shannon Moore comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Hard back suplex on The Miz. The Miz is stunned as Shannon heads to the top rope. Halo! 1....2....3.

Lillian: Here is your winner and still the Cruiserweight Champion, Shannon Moore.

JR: What a great match that was.

Shannon Moore celebrated with his title in the centre of the ring as he grabbed a microphone.

Shannon: Face it Miz, you can’t beat me, you will never be the Cruiserweight Champion.

The Miz got up and looked to fight Shannon but Moore rolled out of the ring before the Miz could get a hand on him.

King: This is starting to become a heated feud over the Cruiserweight Title.

JR: Well neither of these men has been drafted yet so it will be interesting to see if they end up feuding on the same show or cross brand.

Maria: I’m here with the WWE Champion, Triple H, who tonight faces not one but two former WWE Champions in John Cena and Bobby Lashley. How are you going to win the match tonight?

HHH: Well Maria, I have faced both these men in WWE Title matches in the past and I know what it takes to beat these guys.

Maria: And what’s that?

HHH: Persistence, when they’re down I will keep them were they belong, at the bottom because it is now the era of the Game and the King of Kings has returned to his throne and is in for the long haul.

------- COMMERCIAL BREAK ----------

Regal and Striker are on the stage again.

Regal: My choice again, I chose Brian Kendrick and Paul London.

Striker: That count’s as two so I will choice Ken Kennedy and King Booker.

Regal: The next man is Chris Masters.

Striker: Finlay was unlucky on Sunday but he is great welcome to my show.

Regal: Mark Henry is mine.

Striker: Fine have Mark Henry I will have Cryme Tyme.

Regal: For my final pick it will be Big Daddy V.

JR: Well that’s the end of round three lets look at the current, future rosters.

A shot is shown of the current Explosion and Struck Down Rosters.

Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the WWE Women’s Title, introducing the Champion Melina.

Melina received boos as she made her way down to the ring.

Lillian: And introducing the challenger, Candice Michelle.

Marty Elias signals for the start of the match. The match starts out with brawling from Candice Michelle. Head butt on Melina by Candice. Big forearm by Candice. Punch by Candice. Melina drops out the back of a Candice Michelle body slam attempt. Melina hits an arm drag on Candice. Melina uses a running dropkick into the corner. There's a cover 1…...2…. kick out. Candice Michelle pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Flying elbow off the top rope by Candice Michelle. There's a cover 1…..2….. kick out. Candice Michelle with an enzuigiri. Pinfall attempt 1…….2….. Melina kicks out. Melina fights out of a grapple. Melina hits a quick kick on Candice. Candice Michelle reverses a hip toss. Power slam on Melina by Candice. Melina can barely stand and she slaps her really hard. Candice Michelle hits some punches in the corner, but Melina is able to block them and return the favour. Melina counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Forearm to the face from Melina on Candice. Melina misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Swan dive head butt from. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Candice backdrops Melina out of a pile driver attempt. That took a lot out of Candice Michelle. Kick to the gut from Candice. Candice hits a scoop slam on Melina. There's a cover 1…….2…... Candice Michelle connects with a standing spine buster. Hooks the leg 1….....2…....NO! Melina reverses a hip toss. Back heel kick from Melina on Candice. Cover, 1…....2….....NO! Melina goes for a splash but Candice puts the knees up. Melina is in trouble. Candywrapper cover1....2....3!!

Lillian: Here is your winner and the NEW WWE Women’s Champion, Candice Michelle.

JR: We have a new Women’s Champion, well the good thing is that neither has been drafted yet so what will happen now.

King: Nobody knows but it’s up to Regal and Striker to choose.

Regal and Striker appear on the stage again.

Regal: I have just received word that this time we will choose ten superstars to be drafted. And since I am first I will choice the Giant, the Great Khali.

Striker: Well on Sunday I was really impressed by one man and that man was Eddie Colón.

Regal: I was really impressed with another young kid and his name was Colt Cabana.

Striker: The monster Snitsky is now mine.

Regal: Chuck Palumbo after a good showing you are a member of Explosion.

Striker: Chavo Guerrero is the newest member of Struck Down.

Regal: I will take the tag team of Deuce ‘n’ Domino.

Striker: I guess that means that I will take Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch.

Regal: Since watching the last match I will take the Women’s Champion, Candice Michelle.

Striker: You can take the Women’s Champion I will have the Cruiserweight Champion, Shannon Moore.

Regal: I will take the former Women’s Champion, Melina.

Striker: I will take the former Cruiserweight Champion Jamie Noble.

Regal: I will have the fastest rising superstar Cody Rhodes.

Striker: The Miz I like your attitude your mine.

Regal: Gregory Helms is mine.

Striker: Jimmy Wang Yang, the redneck will come to my show.

Regal: Torrie Wilson will be final selection for the second last round.

Striker: Mine will be Mike Knox.

---------- COMMERCIAL BREAK ---------

Lillian: The following tag contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the WWE Tag Titles, introducing first they are the new Tag Team Champions, Brian Kendrick and Paul London.

The crowd cheered as they ran down the ramp and into the ring.

Lillian: And they’re opponents the team of Cody Rhodes and Shawn Spears.

Scott Armstrong signals for the start of the match. Kendrick crushes Cody with a big drop kick. Cody tags out to Shawn Spears. Driven DDT by Brian Kendrick. Tag between Brian Kendrick and Paul London. Lightning kick by London on Spears. Tag between Shawn Spears and Cody Rhodes. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Cody is down. Springboard dropkick from Paul London. Nicely done. Cody Rhodes is all alone...Get Well Soon to Rhodes as Kendrick is tagged in. Rhodes manages to roll into his corner and tag out to Spears. Brian Kendrick strikes Spears. Hard back suplex on Spears. Springboard dropkick from Brian Kendrick. Nicely done. Tag to Cody Rhodes. Standing leg lariat by Cody Rhodes on Kendrick. Kendrick pushes out of a Cody Rhodes hold. Kendrick hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Tag between Brian Kendrick and Paul London. London and Kendrick whip Cody into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Super kick by Paul London practically knocks out all of Cody Rhodes's teeth! Springboard dropkick from Paul London. Nicely done. Tag to Brian Kendrick. Cody Rhodes is in big trouble...Sliced Bread number 2, 1…....2……....3

Lillian: Here are your winners and still tag team champions Brian Kendrick and Paul London.

London and Kendrick celebrated as all of a sudden Vince McMahon’s music hit.

Vince: So far we have had twenty five superstars drafted to each show, in the final round there will be thirteen selections, ten superstars, two commentators and one backstage interviewer.

Regal: Well I will take Charlie Haas after coming so close to winning the Cruiserweight Title on Sunday.

Striker: Speaking of close I will have Shawn Spears.

Regal: Ashley Massaro is next on my list.

Striker: Super Crazy will be an asset for me.

Regal: Mickie James come on over to Explosion.

Striker: Kenny Dykstra is a great young talent.

Regal: Speaking of young talents Sonny Siaki is mine.

Striker: You forgot about Hade Vansen who was supposed to debut last week but was taken out.

Regal: Beth Phoenix is mine.

Striker: The Highlanders will come to Struck Down.

Regal: Victoria and Kevin Thorne are mine.

Striker: The little Bastard is mine, Hornswoggle.

Regal: The Major Brothers are mine

Striker: Paul Burchill and the newest signing to the WWE Petey Williams.

Regal: Well I don’t know if Vince told you but WWE have signed Ron Killings and he will be mine.

Striker: My final signing will be Chet the Jett.

Regal: My two commentators will be Jim Ross and Taz.

Striker: Well mine are Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler.

Regal: The backstage announcer will be Maria.

Striker: Mine will be Todd Grisham

-------- COMMERCIAL BREAK --------

Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the WWE Title, introducing the challengers first Bobby Lashley.

The crowd cheered as Lashley made his way down to the ring.

Lillian: And, introducing next he is John Cena.

The crowd booed as Cena made his entrance.

Lillian: And, finally the WWE Champion, the Game, Triple H.

Charles Robinson signals for the start of the match. Bobby Lashley uses a forearm to the face of Cena. Lashley follows up with another forearm to the face. Triple H blocks a kick from Bobby Lashley. Running knee lift from Triple H. Cena hits a scoop slam on Triple H. Pinfall attempt 1……2... Lashley breaks it up. A big backdrop on Cena by Lashley. John Cena reverses a hip toss by Lashley and in doing so Triple H scoops up Lashley. Cena bounces off the ropes and hits a flying clothesline. A brutal spinning out power bomb on Lashley from Cena. John Cena uses a forearm to the face. Triple H counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Running knee lift from Triple H. Bobby Lashley can barely stand. Triple H connects with rights and lefts and John Cena is down! Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Triple H goes down. John Cena pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Flying elbow off the top rope by John Cena. Gut wrench into a power bomb by Lashley and Triple H hits the mat hard. Hooks the leg 1……..2…. Cena breaks it up. Springboard dropkick from Bobby Lashley. Nicely done. Hooks the leg! 1…...2…..NO! John Cena powers out of a Bobby Lashley headlock. John Cena hits a stalling suplex on Lashley. Death valley driver by Triple H! HHH scoops and slams John Cena. Bobby Lashley connects with a back heel kick on HHH and gets back up quickly. John Cena comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Reverse DDT on Lashley. Vicious back suplex! Triple H got nailed big time! Covers 1…….2... Lashley breaks it up. Back heel kick off the second rope, Cena goes down. Pinfall attempt: 1…...2…... John Cena elbows Bobby Lashley in the face to break a hammerlock. Back heel kick from Cena on Lashley. Death Valley Driver by Triple H connects and John Cena is down! John Cena can barely stand. Here it comes - Pedigree. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Lillian: Here is your winner and still WWE Champion Triple H.

The crowd cheered as they heard the news.

JR: That was a great match and what a way for the Game to defend his title for the first time.

Randy Orton’s music hit and he ran down to the ring, he hit an RKO on all three men but all of a sudden the lights went out again. Another dong was heard; Orton looked on in shock as sand fell from the roof onto Randy Orton.

JR: What’s going to happen next week on Explosion and Struck Down for the first time?

King: Well I guess its goodbye JR from me I won’t be with you anymore.

JR: You’re right; you were drafted to Struck Down whilst I was drafted to Explosion.

Quick Results

Kane defeated Ken Kennedy to retain the Intercontinental Title
Matt Hardy defeated MVP to retain the United States Title
Shannon Moore defeated the Miz to retain the Cruiserweight Title.
Candice Michelle defeated Melina to win the Women’s Title
Brian Kendrick and Paul London defeated Shawn Spears and Cody Rhodes to retain the Tag Titles.
Triple H defeated John Cena and Bobby Lashley to retain the WWE Title.

Baz Man

Reaction score
Rosters

Face
Heel
Neutral

Explosion

General Manager William Regal

Triple H
Undertaker
Bobby Lashley

Randy Orton
John Cena
Jeff Hardy
John Morrison
Shelton Benjamin
Umaga
Rey Mysterio
Brian Kendrick
Paul London

Chris Masters
Mark Henry
Big Daddy V
The Great Khali

Colt Cabana
Chuck Palumbo
Deuce
Domino

Candice Michelle
Melina
Cody Rhodes
Gregory Helms
Torrie Wilson
Charlie Haas
Beth Phoenix
Ron Killings
Kevin Thorn
Victoria

Mickie James
Ashley
Sonny Siaki
Brett Major
Brian Major

Commentators: Jim Ross and Tazz

Backstage Interviewer: Maria

Struck Down

General Manager: Matt Striker

Shawn Michaels

Batista
Edge

CM Punk
Matt Hardy

MVP
Elijah Burke

Marcus Cor Von
Carlito
Kane

Ken Kennedy
King Booker

Finlay
Shad Gaspard
JTG

Eddie Colón
Snitsky
Chavo Guerrero
Lance Cade
Trevor Murdoch

Shannon Moore
Jamie Noble
The Miz

Jimmy Wang Yang
Mike Knox
Paul Burchill
Kenny Dykstra
Super Crazy
Hornswoggle
Shawn Spears

Petey Williams
Chet the Jet

Hade Vansen
Robbie McAllistar
Rory McAllistar

Commentators: Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler.

Backstage Interviewer: Todd Grisham

Baz Man

Reaction score
A video is shown of the draft and its results. William Regal is in the ring with two brief cases.

Regal: Tonight is a very special night for me and the WWE; I will be running my first show independently and tonight I will like to start by getting all thirty five drafted superstars to the ring.

Explosion’s new music, P.O.D’s song Boom, played as the superstars made their way down to the ring.

Regal: As you can see, these superstars are mine and together we will be the greatest show in sports entertainment history.

The crowd cheered as the news was heard.

Regal: On the floor I have two briefcases both holding something that is prized in this business, titles.

Regal picked up one of the cases and popped the locks. He pulled out a bag and placed it on the floor. Regal than opened the second briefcase and pulled out the bag inside. One bag was red and one was green. Regal grabbed the red bag and took out the title and raised it up, it was the old European Title. The crowd cheered when the title was raised.

Regal: I am reintroducing the WWE European Title and introducing to you for the first time the WWE North American Title.

The crowd cheered as both titles were raised into the air.

Regal: Tonight John Morrison will face Shelton Benjamin for the European Championship. And at the No Way Out Pay Per View the WWE North American Title will be on the line with Jeff Hardy facing John Cena. Also tonight Randy Orton, Triple H and The Undertaker will be in the ring at the same time when Triple H and The Undertaker team up to face the team of Randy Orton and Bobby Lashley.

Regal left the ring.

-------- COMMERCIAL BREAK ----------

JR: Welcome to Explosion, I am your host Jim Ross and alongside me Tazz.

Tazz: Hey JR, its long time no see, and you’re not wrong we know already two matches and there is bound to be more.

Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first Cody Rhodes.

The crowd gave a slight pop for Rhodes.

Lillian: And introducing his opponent the Masterpiece, Chris Masters.

The crowd booed as Masters made his way down to the ring. Scott Armstong signals for the start of the match. Masters walks into a high dropkick from Cody Rhodes. Cody Rhodes scores with a back heel kick on Masters. A big kick by Cody Rhodes is delivered on Masters. Cover 1……2……kick out. DDT by Cody Rhodes. 1……2……. no 3 though. Chris Masters ducks a clothesline attempt. Cody gets smacked around like a punching bag. Masters picks up Rhodes and slams to the mat with authority 1……2……. no Rhodes rolls the shoulder up. Masters is angry so he hits a big running power slam on Cody. Rhodes gets back to his feet and takes the advantage with a punch to the face. Back heel kick off the second rope, Masters goes down. Chris Masters is in trouble. Cody goes to the top rope and looks to hit a diving cross body 1….....2……..3.

Lillian: Here is your winner Cody Rhodes.

Rhodes celebrated his victory as the camera went backstage into William Regal’s office. A knock was heard on the door and Jeff Hardy came in.

Jeff: Since I’m facing John Cena in three weeks at No Way Out I think I should face him tonight.

Regal: Ok fair enough but it will not be in one on one competition, you will face him in tag team action with your partner being Sonny Siaki and John Cena’s partner will be Ron “the Truth†Killings.

Jeff: Fine

Regal: Oh and Jeff you’re on next.

----------COMMERCAIL BREAK---------

Lillian: The following tag contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first Jeff Hardy.

The crowd screamed as Hardy made his way down the ramp and into the ring.

Lillian: And introducing his tag team partner debuting in the WWE Sonny Siaki.

The crowd cheered as Siaki made his way down to the ring and joined Jeff.

Lillian: And introducing the opponents first John Cena and his tag partner Ron “the Truth†Killings.

Chad Patton signalled for the start of the match. Cena and Siaki start the match and brawl in the centre of the ring. Cena hits a scoop slam on Sonny Siaki.. Tag to Ron Killings. Killings \ Cena whip Siaki into the corner. Ron Killings whips John Cena in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Side Russian Leg Sweep by Killings on Siaki which is followed by a cover 1……2….. Siaki gets the shoulder up. Ron Killings strikes Siaki. Siaki blocks a punch. Siaki lands a suplex on Killings. Siaki tags out to Jeff Hardy. A hard back suplex on Killings by Jeff. Jeff grabs a hold of Ron and hits a jawbreaker. Ron Killings reverses a hip toss. Tag to John Cena. Massive backbreaker, Jeff got planted. Spinning Out Power bomb on Jeff which is followed by a five knuckle shuffle. 1……2……. kick out before the 3. Cena hits a right hand. Jeff reverses a John Cena hammerlock. Slam on Cena. John Cena gets knocked to the ground by Jeff, Jeff tags out to Siaki. Cena slams Sonny Siaki down. Full nelson slam! Hooks the leg 1......2…...shoulder up. Cena tags out to Ron Killings. Killings \ Cena whip Siaki into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Hard back suplex on Siaki by Killings. Pin 1…...2….no. The match continues. Siaki walks into a high dropkick from Ron Killings. Siaki ducks a wild right hand. Running head butt from Siaki. Tag between Sonny Siaki and Jeff Hardy. Back elbow connects and Killings staggers backward. Jeff hits a scoop slam on Ron Killings. Jeff Hardy gets taken down out of nowhere. Tag to John Cena. Full nelson slam! Flapjack from Cena. Pin 1…...2…...no! Shoulder up at the last second. John Cena fires off some right and left hands. Jeff Hardy pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Twist of Fate by Jeff Hardy. Jeff Hardy floors John Cena...and climbs the turnbuckles. Through the air, Swanton Bomb 1…....2…....3.

Lillian: Here are your winners Jeff Hardy and Sonny Siaki.

JR: What a match that was with Jeff Hardy getting a psychological advantage over John Cena already.

Tazz: What a great match at No Way Out this will be for the North American Title.

JR: You’re not wrong and what a debut for Sonny Siaki he was great.

Tazz: Don’t forget about Ron Killings he was pretty good as well in his debut match.

JR: Right now Maria is backstage with WWE Women’s Champion Candice Michelle and her tag partner for tonight’s match Torrie Wilson, Maria.

Maria: Thanks JR, Candice and Torrie tonight you to face Melina and Victoria in what is sure to be a physical match.

Melina and Victoria appear on screen.

Melina: You think that you’re better than me just because you beat me last week for that title.

Melina slaps Candice really hard and walks away with Victoria.

Maria: I guess you two are in action now.

Lillian: The following is a diva tag contest scheduled for one fall, introducing first Melina and Victoria.

The crowd booed as the two divas made their way down to the ring.

Lillian: And introducing their opponents Torrie Wilson and the WWE Women’s Champion, Candice Michelle.

Candice holds her jaw as she walks down the ramp. Marty Elias signals for the start of the match. Melina hits a flying kick on Torrie. Back heel kick from Melina on Torrie. 1……2…… kick out. Tag between Melina and Victoria. Victoria \ Melina pick up Torrie, then hit a double suplex. Thrown slam by Victoria. 1…….2…….kick out. Victoria uses a forearm to the face. Torrie blocks a punch. Torrie slaps Victoria to the mat. Tag between Torrie Wilson and Candice Michelle. Victoria gets hip tossed by Candice. Candice Michelle hits a DDT. Victoria counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Tag between Victoria and Melina. Back heel kick from Melina on Candice. Melina with an enzuigiri. 1……2…… kick out. Melina hits an arm drag on Candice. Candice reverses a Melina hammerlock. Melina hits a dropkick on Candice Michelle. Melina hits a high kick on Candice Michelle. Pin 1…....2…..no. The match continues. Tag between Melina and Victoria. Victoria \ Melina whip Candice into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Running knee lift from Victoria. Cover! 1……..2……..kick out. Candice gets slammed. Candice counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Flapjack from Candice. Tag between Candice Michelle and Torrie Wilson. Victoria gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. Torrie Wilson hits a bulldog off the ropes. Victoria powers out of a Torrie Wilson headlock. Victoria tags out to Melina. Back heel kick from Melina. Flying knee to the face from Melina. Pin 1….....2…...no! Torrie takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. Melina drops an elbow...but misses. Big clothesline from Torrie. Melina is in trouble. Nose job 1…....2…….3

Lillian: Here is your winners Torrie Wilson and the WWE Women’s Champion Candice Michelle.

--------- COMMERCIAL BREAK ---------

Randy Orton is walking around backstage looking for Lashley. He walks into his locker room.

Orton: Lashley, how you going? You better listen to me tonight when we are out there.

Lashley: I wouldn’t worry about me if I was you tonight. You will probably end up facing Triple H at Wrestlemania so I’d be more worried about him than me.

All of a sudden the lights went out and an explosion was heard. When the lights came back on the floor was flooded and Lashley and Orton had to run out.

Lillian: The following contest is a six man tag team match scheduled for one fall introducing first the team of the Major Brothers and Chuck Palumbo.

The crowd cheered as the four made their way down the ramp and into the ring.

Lillian: And introducing their opponents the team of Charlie Haas, Gregory Helms and Kevin Thorn.

The crowd boos as they make their way down the ramp. Jim Korderas signals for the start of the match. Standing kick by Charlie Haas on Chuck. Second rope flying axe handle, Chuck goes down. Haas tags out to Gregory Helms. Second rope flying axe handle, Chuck goes down. Super kick by Gregory Helms. 1…….2…….kick out. Helms tags out to Kevin Thorn. Gregory Helms scoops up Chuck. Thorn bounces off the ropes and hits a flying clothesline. Body slam by Thorn. Chuck pushes out of a Kevin Thorn hold. Flying shoulder tackle by Chuck sends Thorn to the mat. Tag to Brett Major. Brett suplexes Thorn to the canvas. Short power bomb by Brett. 1…..2….. almost a 3. Kick to the gut from Brett. Tag between Brett Major and Brian Major. Thorn takes a kick. Running clothesline from Brian Major. Thorn pushes out of a Brian Major hold. Tag to Charlie Haas. Flying elbow from Charlie Haas. Tag between Brian Major and Chuck Palumbo. Haas gets slammed. Big DDT on Haas. Haas tags out to Thorn as Palumbo tags out to Brett. Thorn tastes a spinning neckbreaker from Brett. Thorn takes a snap suplex from Brett Major. Tag to Chuck Palumbo. Running knee lift from Chuck Palumbo. Chuck Palumbo DDT’s Thorn. Cover! 1…....2…...kick out. Tag to Brian Major. Chuck \ Brian hook up Thorn, then hit a double suplex. Brian Major hits a right hand on Kevin Thorn. Thorn kicks Brian Major in the gut to reverse the momentum. Running knee lift from Kevin Thorn. Thorn tags out to Charlie Haas. Charlie Haas with a spinning neckbreaker on Brian. Diving moonsault off the second rope from Haas. Hooks the leg 1…...2…...shoulder up! That was close. Charlie Haas strikes Brian Major. Haas tags out to Gregory Helms. Brian walks into a high dropkick from Gregory Helms. Driven DDT by Gregory Helms. Brian slips out the back of a Gregory Helms body slam attempt. Tag between Brian Major and Brett Major. Brett suplexes Helms to the canvas. Helms tags out to Kevin Thorn. Kevin Thorn fires off some right and left hands. Brett Major powers out of a Kevin Thorn headlock. Kevin Thorn is in trouble. Heat Stroke!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Lillian: Here are your winners Chuck Palumbo and the Major Brothers.

JR: That was a good match wasn’t it.

Tazz: Sure was the Major Brothers are getting week by week. Watch out London and Kendrick they’re gunning for your tag titles.

JR: Speaking of London and Kendrick they’re backstage with Maria right now.

Maria: That’s right JR, I’m here with Paul London and Brian Kendrick who tonight put the tag titles on the line against Deuce ‘n’ Domino.

London: Actually the titles aren’t on the line tonight Maria, they have to earn their shot at the titles.

Maria: Oh, I’m sorry.

Deuce ‘n’ Domino are walking backstage.

Domino: You saying that we have to earn a shot at those titles.

London: Yeah that’s right.

Domino: Well when we beat you tonight those titles will be on the line at No Way Out and there’s nothing you can do about that.

Deuce flicked a toothpick at Kendrick as they walked away.

Lillian: The following tag contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first the team of Deuce ‘n’ Domino.

The crowd booed as they made their way to the ring. London and Kendrick attacked them before they could get into the ring. London and Kendrick repeatedly punched Deuce ‘n’ Domino. Mickie Henson signalled for the start of the match once Deuce and London exited the ring. Kendrick crushes Domino with a running dropkick. Domino tags out to Deuce. Brian Kendrick hits a rolling kick on Deuce. Tag between Brian Kendrick and Paul London. Flying cross body off the top rope cover 1…...2…... Domino breaks the pin. London chases off Domino. Dropkick to the back from Deuce. Tag between Deuce and Domino. Flying double axe handle by Domino. Kick to the teeth from Paul London, Domino is all alone... Kendrick receives the tag and hits a wicked chop. Second rope flying axe handle, Domino goes down. Domino walks into a face crusher variation. Tag to Deuce. Deuce uses a forearm to the face. Kendrick powers out of a headlock. Brian Kendrick scores with a back heel kick on Deuce. Tag to Paul London. London and Kendrick whip Deuce into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Second rope splash by London. Diving head butt from London. London tags out to Brian Kendrick. Deuce is in big trouble...Get Well Soon!! 1....2....3!

Lillian: Here are your winners Brian Kendrick and Paul London

--------COMMERCIAL BREAK -------

Regal was in the ring again.

Regal: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Vacant WWE European Title. Introducing first Shelton Benjamin and his opponent John Morrison.

Jack Doan signals for the start of the match. Shelton gets slammed by Morrison. Shelton takes a head butt from John Morrison. Gut buster, Shelton hits hard. Morrison slams Shelton Benjamin down. Shelton reverses a waist lock. Hard back suplex on Morrison. 1…….2……shoulder up. Shelton walks into a trip. Brain buster suplex by John Morrison. 1……2……. shoulder up. Lariat by Morrison 1……2…… kick out before the 3. Shelton Benjamin reverses a hip toss. Shelton Benjamin strikes Morrison. Morrison counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. Back elbow connects Shelton staggers backward. Shelton Benjamin hooks up a suplex, but it is blocked. Shelton takes a back suplex. Shelton blocks a suplex attempt. Morrison walks into a high dropkick from Shelton Benjamin. Shelton Benjamin misses a clothesline. Slingshot clothesline by Shelton. Hooks the leg, 1…….2…... Morrison reverses a waist lock. Big dropkick by John Morrison, who got good elevation. Vicious back suplex! Hooks the leg 1…....2…...shoulder up. John Morrison turns Shelton inside-out with a clothesline. Pin 1…....2…...no! Shoulder up at the last second. Shelton Benjamin elbows John Morrison in the face to break a hammer lock. Back heel kick from Shelton. Hooks the leg 1….....2……...shoulder up! That was close. John Morrison blocks a right hand and fires back. Shelton Benjamin gets knocked to the ground by Morrison. Corkscrew Neck Breaker!!! 1…....2….....3!! It's all over.

Lillian: Here is your winner and the new WWE European Champion, John Morrison.

Tazz: We have a European Champion wow.

JR: And Morrison got some close falls in that match then he hit the neckbreaker and it was all over.

Tazz: You’re not wrong.

-------- COMMERCIAL BREAK ---------

Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first Colt Cabana.

The crowd cheered for Cabana.

Lillian: And his opponent Rey Mysterio.

Nick Patrick signals for the start of the match. Cabana and Mysterio lock up centre ring. Mysterio pushes Cabana into the corner but Cabana shoves Mysterio to the mat. Second rope flying axe handle by Cabana, Mysterio goes down. 1……2....... kick out. Super kick by Colt Cabana. 1…..2……no 3 though. Colt Cabana misses a clothesline. Leg sweep by Mysterio. Kick to the leg by Mysterio on Cabana. Cabana picks up Mysterio but he counters into a bulldog 1…….2……almost a 3. Colt Cabana uses a right hand. Brain buster suplex by Colt Cabana. 1…….2……. shoulder up. Mysterio pushes out of a Colt Cabana hold. Cabana walks into a face crusher variation. Colt Cabana strikes Mysterio. Colt Cabana gets taken down out of nowhere. Dropkick connects, Cabana goes down. Cabana reverses an Irish whip...and Rey Mysterio runs into a right hand. Rey Mysterio blasts Cabana with a super kick. Pinfall attempt, 1……...2…… kick out. Rey Mysterio gets taken down out of nowhere. Gut buster, Mysterio hits hard. Flying cross body off the top rope! Pin: 1….....2…...no. The match continues. Belly to belly suplex off the top rope, Mysterio may be dead! Hooks the leg 1…....2……..shoulder up! That was close. Rey Mysterio blocks a right hand and fires back. Cabana takes a hurracanranna. Pin 1…...2…....no! That one was close. Colt Cabana ducks a clothesline attempt. Colt Cabana moves in for the kill. Colt 45!!! That shook the ring. 1…....2….....3!!

Lillian: Here is your winner Colt Cabana.

JR: What an epic match that was.

Tazz: What a great result for Colt Cabana there.

Orton is backstage talking to some workers. The lights go out and another explosion is heard but this one was louder. When the lights came back on it started raining on top of Orton. Orton ran but the rain just followed all the way to the ring.

Lillian: The following tag contest is scheduled for one fall in the ring Randy Orton and his tag partner Bobby Lashley.

Lashley make’s his way down to the ring.

Lillian: And introducing their opponents the WWE Champion, Triple H.

The crowd cheered as this happened.

Lillian: And his tag team partner the Undertaker.

The Undertaker started the way down the ramp. Orton was fixated on Undertaker just looking at him. Charles Robinson signals for the start of the match. Body slam by Orton on the Game. Big DDT on Triple H by Orton. Orton tags out to Bobby Lashley. Lashley \ Orton whip The Game into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. 1…..2…… shoulder up. Triple H walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from Lashley. Lashley only gets knees on a splash. Spine Buster on Lashley by the Game. Triple H tags out to The Undertaker. Back elbow connects Lashley staggers backward. Big scoop slam on Lashley. Lashley counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Tag to Randy Orton. Randy Orton hits a bulldog off the ropes. DDT by Randy Orton, The Undertaker got planted hard 1……2…… kick out. Undertaker gets slammed. Undertaker reverses a Randy Orton hammerlock. Massive backbreaker, Orton got planted. Triple H gets tagged in. Orton slams Triple H down. Orton hits a snap suplex on Triple H. Pin 1…....2….no. The match continues. Orton tags out to Bobby Lashley. Lashley \ Orton whip The Game into the corner. Bobby Lashley whips Randy Orton in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Triple H takes a neckbreaker from Bobby Lashley. Hooks the leg 1….....2…......shoulder up. Triple H walks into a hard clothesline from Bobby Lashley. The Game kicks Bobby Lashley in the gut to reverse the momentum. Triple H turns Lashley inside-out with a clothesline. Tag to The Undertaker. Fall away slam by The Undertaker. Hard slam by Undertaker. Lashley blocks a punch. Tag between Bobby Lashley and Randy Orton. Full nelson slam! Undertaker walks into a swinging neckbreaker. Pin 1…....2…...no! Undertaker receives some punishment. Orton drops an elbow...but misses. Orton walks into a spike slam. The Undertaker moves in for the kill. Choke Slam! 1…....2…....3.

Lillian: Here are your winners the Undertaker and the WWE Champion Triple H.

JR: What a great show we had tonight

Tazz: You're not wrong that was great show.

JR: Don't forgot to tune in next week for Explosion.

Quick Results:

Cody Rhodes defeated Chris Masters
Jeff Hardy and Sonny Siaki defeated John Cena and Ron Killings
Candice Michelle and Torrie Wilson defeated Melina and Victoria
Chuck Palumbo and The Major Brothers defeated Gregory Helms, Charlie Haas and Kevin Thorn
Brian Kendrick and Paul London defeated Deuce ‘n’ Domino
Colt Cabana defeated Rey Mysterio
Triple H and The Undertaker defeated Lashley and Randy Orton

Baz Man

Reaction score
A video is shown of the draft and its results. William Regal is in the ring with two brief cases.

Regal: Tonight is a very special night for me and the WWE; I will be running my first show independently and tonight I will like to start by getting all thirty five drafted superstars to the ring.

Explosion’s new music, P.O.D’s song Boom, played as the superstars made their way down to the ring.

Regal: As you can see, these superstars are mine and together we will be the greatest show in sports entertainment history.

Regal: On the floor I have two briefcases both holding something that is prized in this business, titles.

Regal picked up one of the cases and popped the locks. He pulled out a bag and placed it on the floor. Regal than opened the second briefcase and pulled out the bag inside. One bag was red and one was green. Regal grabbed the red bag and took out the title and raised it up, it was the old European Title. The crowd cheered when the title was raised.

Regal: I am reintroducing the WWE European Title and introducing to you for the first time the WWE North American Title.

Regal: Tonight John Morrison will face Shelton Benjamin for the European Championship. And at the No Way Out Pay Per View the WWE North American Title will be on the line with Jeff Hardy facing John Cena. Also tonight Randy Orton, Triple H and The Undertaker will be in the ring at the same time when Triple H and The Undertaker team up to face the team of Randy Orton and Bobby Lashley.

Regal left the ring.

Tazz: Hey JR, its long time no see, and you’re not wrong we know already two matches and there is bound to be more.

Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first Cody Rhodes.

The crowd booed as Masters made his way down to the ring. Scott Armstong signals for the start of the match. Masters walks into a high dropkick from Cody Rhodes. Cody Rhodes scores with a back heel kick on Masters. A big kick by Cody Rhodes is delivered on Masters. Cover 1……2……kick out. DDT by Cody Rhodes. 1……2……. no 3 though. Chris Masters ducks a clothesline attempt. Cody gets smacked around like a punching bag. Masters picks up Rhodes and slams to the mat with authority 1……2……. no Rhodes rolls the shoulder up. Masters is angry so he hits a big running power slam on Cody. Rhodes gets back to his feet and takes the advantage with a punch to the face. Back heel kick off the second rope, Masters goes down. Chris Masters is in trouble. Cody goes to the top rope and looks to hit a diving cross body 1….....2……..3.

Rhodes celebrated his victory as the camera went backstage into William Regal’s office. A knock was heard on the door and Jeff Hardy came in.

Jeff: Since I’m facing John Cena in three weeks at No Way Out I think I should face him tonight.

Regal: Ok fair enough but it will not be in one on one competition, you will face him in tag team action with your partner being Sonny Siaki and John Cena’s partner will be Ron “the Truth” Killings.

Lillian: The following tag contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first Jeff Hardy.

Lillian: And introducing the opponents first John Cena and his tag partner Ron “the Truth” Killings.

Chad Patton signalled for the start of the match. Cena and Siaki start the match and brawl in the centre of the ring. Cena hits a scoop slam on Sonny Siaki.. Tag to Ron Killings. Killings \ Cena whip Siaki into the corner. Ron Killings whips John Cena in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Side Russian Leg Sweep by Killings on Siaki which is followed by a cover 1……2….. Siaki gets the shoulder up. Ron Killings strikes Siaki. Siaki blocks a punch. Siaki lands a suplex on Killings. Siaki tags out to Jeff Hardy. A hard back suplex on Killings by Jeff. Jeff grabs a hold of Ron and hits a jawbreaker. Ron Killings reverses a hip toss. Tag to John Cena. Massive backbreaker, Jeff got planted. Spinning Out Power bomb on Jeff which is followed by a five knuckle shuffle. 1……2……. kick out before the 3. Cena hits a right hand. Jeff reverses a John Cena hammerlock. Slam on Cena. John Cena gets knocked to the ground by Jeff, Jeff tags out to Siaki. Cena slams Sonny Siaki down. Full nelson slam! Hooks the leg 1......2…...shoulder up. Cena tags out to Ron Killings. Killings \ Cena whip Siaki into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Hard back suplex on Siaki by Killings. Pin 1…...2….no. The match continues. Siaki walks into a high dropkick from Ron Killings. Siaki ducks a wild right hand. Running head butt from Siaki. Tag between Sonny Siaki and Jeff Hardy. Back elbow connects and Killings staggers backward. Jeff hits a scoop slam on Ron Killings. Jeff Hardy gets taken down out of nowhere. Tag to John Cena. Full nelson slam! Flapjack from Cena. Pin 1…...2…...no! Shoulder up at the last second. John Cena fires off some right and left hands. Jeff Hardy pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Twist of Fate by Jeff Hardy. Jeff Hardy floors John Cena...and climbs the turnbuckles. Through the air, Swanton Bomb 1…....2…....3.

JR: What a match that was with Jeff Hardy getting a psychological advantage over John Cena already.

Tazz: What a great match at No Way Out this will be for the North American Title.

Tazz: Don’t forget about Ron Killings he was pretty good as well in his debut match.

JR: Right now Maria is backstage with WWE Women’s Champion Candice Michelle and her tag partner for tonight’s match Torrie Wilson, Maria.

Maria: Thanks JR, Candice and Torrie tonight you to face Melina and Victoria in what is sure to be a physical match.

Melina: You think that you’re better than me just because you beat me last week for that title.

Lillian: The following is a diva tag contest scheduled for one fall, introducing first Melina and Victoria.

Lillian: And introducing their opponents Torrie Wilson and the WWE Women’s Champion, Candice Michelle.

Candice holds her jaw as she walks down the ramp. Marty Elias signals for the start of the match. Melina hits a flying kick on Torrie. Back heel kick from Melina on Torrie. 1……2…… kick out. Tag between Melina and Victoria. Victoria \ Melina pick up Torrie, then hit a double suplex. Thrown slam by Victoria. 1…….2…….kick out. Victoria uses a forearm to the face. Torrie blocks a punch. Torrie slaps Victoria to the mat. Tag between Torrie Wilson and Candice Michelle. Victoria gets hip tossed by Candice. Candice Michelle hits a DDT. Victoria counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Tag between Victoria and Melina. Back heel kick from Melina on Candice. Melina with an enzuigiri. 1……2…… kick out. Melina hits an arm drag on Candice. Candice reverses a Melina hammerlock. Melina hits a dropkick on Candice Michelle. Melina hits a high kick on Candice Michelle. Pin 1…....2…..no. The match continues. Tag between Melina and Victoria. Victoria \ Melina whip Candice into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Running knee lift from Victoria. Cover! 1……..2……..kick out. Candice gets slammed. Candice counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Flapjack from Candice. Tag between Candice Michelle and Torrie Wilson. Victoria gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. Torrie Wilson hits a bulldog off the ropes. Victoria powers out of a Torrie Wilson headlock. Victoria tags out to Melina. Back heel kick from Melina. Flying knee to the face from Melina. Pin 1….....2…...no! Torrie takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. Melina drops an elbow...but misses. Big clothesline from Torrie. Melina is in trouble. Nose job 1…....2…….3

Lillian: Here is your winners Torrie Wilson and the WWE Women’s Champion Candice Michelle.

Randy Orton is walking around backstage looking for Lashley. He walks into his locker room.

Orton: Lashley, how you going? You better listen to me tonight when we are out there.

Lashley: I wouldn’t worry about me if I was you tonight. You will probably end up facing Triple H at Wrestlemania so I’d be more worried about him than me.

All of a sudden the lights went out and an explosion was heard. When the lights came back on the floor was flooded and Lashley and Orton had to run out.

Lillian: The following contest is a six man tag team match scheduled for one fall introducing first the team of the Major Brothers and Chuck Palumbo.

Lillian: And introducing their opponents the team of Charlie Haas, Gregory Helms and Kevin Thorn.

The crowd boos as they make their way down the ramp. Jim Korderas signals for the start of the match. Standing kick by Charlie Haas on Chuck. Second rope flying axe handle, Chuck goes down. Haas tags out to Gregory Helms. Second rope flying axe handle, Chuck goes down. Super kick by Gregory Helms. 1…….2…….kick out. Helms tags out to Kevin Thorn. Gregory Helms scoops up Chuck. Thorn bounces off the ropes and hits a flying clothesline. Body slam by Thorn. Chuck pushes out of a Kevin Thorn hold. Flying shoulder tackle by Chuck sends Thorn to the mat. Tag to Brett Major. Brett suplexes Thorn to the canvas. Short power bomb by Brett. 1…..2….. almost a 3. Kick to the gut from Brett. Tag between Brett Major and Brian Major. Thorn takes a kick. Running clothesline from Brian Major. Thorn pushes out of a Brian Major hold. Tag to Charlie Haas. Flying elbow from Charlie Haas. Tag between Brian Major and Chuck Palumbo. Haas gets slammed. Big DDT on Haas. Haas tags out to Thorn as Palumbo tags out to Brett. Thorn tastes a spinning neckbreaker from Brett. Thorn takes a snap suplex from Brett Major. Tag to Chuck Palumbo. Running knee lift from Chuck Palumbo. Chuck Palumbo DDT’s Thorn. Cover! 1…....2…...kick out. Tag to Brian Major. Chuck \ Brian hook up Thorn, then hit a double suplex. Brian Major hits a right hand on Kevin Thorn. Thorn kicks Brian Major in the gut to reverse the momentum. Running knee lift from Kevin Thorn. Thorn tags out to Charlie Haas. Charlie Haas with a spinning neckbreaker on Brian. Diving moonsault off the second rope from Haas. Hooks the leg 1…...2…...shoulder up! That was close. Charlie Haas strikes Brian Major. Haas tags out to Gregory Helms. Brian walks into a high dropkick from Gregory Helms. Driven DDT by Gregory Helms. Brian slips out the back of a Gregory Helms body slam attempt. Tag between Brian Major and Brett Major. Brett suplexes Helms to the canvas. Helms tags out to Kevin Thorn. Kevin Thorn fires off some right and left hands. Brett Major powers out of a Kevin Thorn headlock. Kevin Thorn is in trouble. Heat Stroke!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Tazz: Sure was the Major Brothers are getting week by week. Watch out London and Kendrick they’re gunning for your tag titles.

Maria: That’s right JR, I’m here with Paul London and Brian Kendrick who tonight put the tag titles on the line against Deuce ‘n’ Domino.

London: Actually the titles aren’t on the line tonight Maria, they have to earn their shot at the titles.

Domino: Well when we beat you tonight those titles will be on the line at No Way Out and there’s nothing you can do about that.

Lillian: The following tag contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first the team of Deuce ‘n’ Domino.

The crowd booed as they made their way to the ring. London and Kendrick attacked them before they could get into the ring. London and Kendrick repeatedly punched Deuce ‘n’ Domino. Mickie Henson signalled for the start of the match once Deuce and London exited the ring. Kendrick crushes Domino with a running dropkick. Domino tags out to Deuce. Brian Kendrick hits a rolling kick on Deuce. Tag between Brian Kendrick and Paul London. Flying cross body off the top rope cover 1…...2…... Domino breaks the pin. London chases off Domino. Dropkick to the back from Deuce. Tag between Deuce and Domino. Flying double axe handle by Domino. Kick to the teeth from Paul London, Domino is all alone... Kendrick receives the tag and hits a wicked chop. Second rope flying axe handle, Domino goes down. Domino walks into a face crusher variation. Tag to Deuce. Deuce uses a forearm to the face. Kendrick powers out of a headlock. Brian Kendrick scores with a back heel kick on Deuce. Tag to Paul London. London and Kendrick whip Deuce into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Second rope splash by London. Diving head butt from London. London tags out to Brian Kendrick. Deuce is in big trouble...Get Well Soon!! 1....2....3!

Regal: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Vacant WWE European Title. Introducing first Shelton Benjamin and his opponent John Morrison.

Jack Doan signals for the start of the match. Shelton gets slammed by Morrison. Shelton takes a head butt from John Morrison. Gut buster, Shelton hits hard. Morrison slams Shelton Benjamin down. Shelton reverses a waist lock. Hard back suplex on Morrison. 1…….2……shoulder up. Shelton walks into a trip. Brain buster suplex by John Morrison. 1……2……. shoulder up. Lariat by Morrison 1……2…… kick out before the 3. Shelton Benjamin reverses a hip toss. Shelton Benjamin strikes Morrison. Morrison counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. Back elbow connects Shelton staggers backward. Shelton Benjamin hooks up a suplex, but it is blocked. Shelton takes a back suplex. Shelton blocks a suplex attempt. Morrison walks into a high dropkick from Shelton Benjamin. Shelton Benjamin misses a clothesline. Slingshot clothesline by Shelton. Hooks the leg, 1…….2…... Morrison reverses a waist lock. Big dropkick by John Morrison, who got good elevation. Vicious back suplex! Hooks the leg 1…....2…...shoulder up. John Morrison turns Shelton inside-out with a clothesline. Pin 1…....2…...no! Shoulder up at the last second. Shelton Benjamin elbows John Morrison in the face to break a hammer lock. Back heel kick from Shelton. Hooks the leg 1….....2……...shoulder up! That was close. John Morrison blocks a right hand and fires back. Shelton Benjamin gets knocked to the ground by Morrison. Corkscrew Neck Breaker!!! 1…....2….....3!! It's all over.

JR: And Morrison got some close falls in that match then he hit the neckbreaker and it was all over.

Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first Colt Cabana.

Nick Patrick signals for the start of the match. Cabana and Mysterio lock up centre ring. Mysterio pushes Cabana into the corner but Cabana shoves Mysterio to the mat. Second rope flying axe handle by Cabana, Mysterio goes down. 1……2....... kick out. Super kick by Colt Cabana. 1…..2……no 3 though. Colt Cabana misses a clothesline. Leg sweep by Mysterio. Kick to the leg by Mysterio on Cabana. Cabana picks up Mysterio but he counters into a bulldog 1…….2……almost a 3. Colt Cabana uses a right hand. Brain buster suplex by Colt Cabana. 1…….2……. shoulder up. Mysterio pushes out of a Colt Cabana hold. Cabana walks into a face crusher variation. Colt Cabana strikes Mysterio. Colt Cabana gets taken down out of nowhere. Dropkick connects, Cabana goes down. Cabana reverses an Irish whip...and Rey Mysterio runs into a right hand. Rey Mysterio blasts Cabana with a super kick. Pinfall attempt, 1……...2…… kick out. Rey Mysterio gets taken down out of nowhere. Gut buster, Mysterio hits hard. Flying cross body off the top rope! Pin: 1….....2…...no. The match continues. Belly to belly suplex off the top rope, Mysterio may be dead! Hooks the leg 1…....2……..shoulder up! That was close. Rey Mysterio blocks a right hand and fires back. Cabana takes a hurracanranna. Pin 1…...2…....no! That one was close. Colt Cabana ducks a clothesline attempt. Colt Cabana moves in for the kill. Colt 45!!! That shook the ring. 1…....2….....3!!

Orton is backstage talking to some workers. The lights go out and another explosion is heard but this one was louder. When the lights came back on it started raining on top of Orton. Orton ran but the rain just followed all the way to the ring.

Lillian: The following tag contest is scheduled for one fall in the ring Randy Orton and his tag partner Bobby Lashley.

The Undertaker started the way down the ramp. Orton was fixated on Undertaker just looking at him. Charles Robinson signals for the start of the match. Body slam by Orton on the Game. Big DDT on Triple H by Orton. Orton tags out to Bobby Lashley. Lashley \ Orton whip The Game into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. 1…..2…… shoulder up. Triple H walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from Lashley. Lashley only gets knees on a splash. Spine Buster on Lashley by the Game. Triple H tags out to The Undertaker. Back elbow connects Lashley staggers backward. Big scoop slam on Lashley. Lashley counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Tag to Randy Orton. Randy Orton hits a bulldog off the ropes. DDT by Randy Orton, The Undertaker got planted hard 1……2…… kick out. Undertaker gets slammed. Undertaker reverses a Randy Orton hammerlock. Massive backbreaker, Orton got planted. Triple H gets tagged in. Orton slams Triple H down. Orton hits a snap suplex on Triple H. Pin 1…....2….no. The match continues. Orton tags out to Bobby Lashley. Lashley \ Orton whip The Game into the corner. Bobby Lashley whips Randy Orton in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Triple H takes a neckbreaker from Bobby Lashley. Hooks the leg 1….....2…......shoulder up. Triple H walks into a hard clothesline from Bobby Lashley. The Game kicks Bobby Lashley in the gut to reverse the momentum. Triple H turns Lashley inside-out with a clothesline. Tag to The Undertaker. Fall away slam by The Undertaker. Hard slam by Undertaker. Lashley blocks a punch. Tag between Bobby Lashley and Randy Orton. Full nelson slam! Undertaker walks into a swinging neckbreaker. Pin 1…....2…...no! Undertaker receives some punishment. Orton drops an elbow...but misses. Orton walks into a spike slam. The Undertaker moves in for the kill. Choke Slam! 1…....2…....3.

Quick Results:

Chuck Palumbo and The Major Brothers defeated Gregory Helms, Charlie Haas and Kevin Thorn

Baz Man

Reaction score

Regal left the ring.

Regal: Ok fair enough but it will not be in one on one competition, you will face him in tag team action with your partner being Sonny Siaki and John Cena’s partner will be Ron “the Truth” Killings.

Lillian: And introducing the opponents first John Cena and his tag partner Ron “the Truth” Killings.

Quick Results:

Baz Man

Reaction score

Regal left the ring.

Quick Results:

Baz Man

Reaction score

Regal left the ring.

Regal: Ok fair enough but it will not be in one on one competition, you will face him in tag team action with your partner being Sonny Siaki and John Cena’s partner will be Ron “the Truth†Killings.

Lillian: And introducing the opponents first John Cena and his tag partner Ron “the Truth†Killings.

Quick Results:

Baz Man

Reaction score

Regal left the ring.

Quick Results: