Wwe 2008 - My Way -

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_DX89

Reaction score
Backstory: Ok this is my third be the booker, hopefully I will stick with this one. Anyways, this btb takes place on October 5, at the No Mercy pay per view. There are a few changes... CM Punk never cashed in his MITB breifcase, and Night of Champions didn't happen, instead the ppv was renamed Vengeance again. So basically I'm trying something different out, so at the WWE No Mercy pay per view, all titles from RAW, Smackdown, and ECW will be defended in a random match type against randomly chosen opponets. I am gonna write out the results for No Mercy in a full show, and once No Mercy is posted I will post all the rosters and champions and such. The No Mercy results should be posted up sometime between today or tomorrow, and possibly even later. But be out on the look out for them.

seX-Power

Sounds cool, will review No mercy.

If you can, check out WWE- reaching for the top.

imported_DX89

Reaction score
WWE No Mercy: Night of Champions Offical Card

WWE No Mercy: Night of Champions LIVE from Bridgeport, Connecticut!

WWE Tag Team Championship Match
Rey Mysterio & Batista (c) vs ??? & ???

ECW Championship Match
John Morrison (c) vs ???

Intercontiental Championship Match
Umaga (c) vs ???

Women's Championship Match
Melina (c) vs ???

United States Championship Match
Matt Hardy (c) vs ???

World Tag Team Championship Match
Cryme Tyme (c) vs ???

Worldheavyweight Championship Match
Edge (c) vs ???

WWE Championship Match
Triple H (c) vs ???

seX-Power

Here I go again, my predictions which in this case are really hard to make:

ECW Championship Match
John Morrison (c) vs ???

Umaga (c) vs ???

Melina (c) vs ???

Matt Hardy (c) vs ???

Cryme Tyme (c) vs ???

Edge (c) vs ???

WWE Championship Match
Triple H (c) vs ???

BTW, I can't wait, this looks really good.

Again, if you can, can you check out and review Raw for my BTB, WWE-Reaching For The Top :]

Evil Austin

ECW Championship Match
John Morrison (c) vs ???

Umaga (c) vs ???

Melina (c) vs ???

Matt Hardy (c) vs ???

Cryme Tyme (c) vs ???

Edge (c) vs ???

WWE Championship Match
Triple H (c) vs ???

Well this looks interesting, give you a good luck and if you feel like it check out my WAW BTB.

imported_DX89

Reaction score
WWE Presents

nm2004kqj7.jpg

Night of Champions!

A man's voice is heard, telling us that Raw, Smackdown, and ECW presents WWE No Mercy: Night of Champions! With that, screaming can be heard, growing louder and louder. Then out of the blue, the scene finally opens up to No Mercy arena in Bridgeport, Connecticut for the start of the show. The fans are going absolutetely crazy for this event. They get more excited once they see the impressive pyro display play out on the huge stage. Fireworks are going off all over the stage and around the No Mercy titantron. The final firework goes off with a huge bang, and the fans let out a huge pop. The fans are on their feet, screeching and whooping loudly, and waving to the cameras that are panning the crowd. The offical theme song for No Mercy, "Everyone" by Adema is playing and the arena lights are flashing and scrolling all over the place. We see a small graphic on the screen that tells us the show is Live from Bridgeport, Connecticut. The atmosphere is so intense and full of electricity. Amongst the loud cheers, we hear the familiar voices of the RAW commentators, Jim Ross & Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Jim Ross: Ladies and Gentlemen, all over the world, we welcome you to WWE No Mercy Live on Pay-Per-View! No Mercy has finally come and we are set to kick off the show with a bang!

King: You got that right JR, tonight is going to be one of the most unpredictable nights ever! For the first time ever in WWE history, Every champion will defend there titles in a random match type, against a random opponet. Now tell me that's not gonna be great.

Jim Ross: Well if I said that King, I'd be lyin. We have a huge event to take place here in this sold out arena, here in Connecticut.

King: I know, these people are giving me a headache.

Jim Ross: There is a lot more cheering to go, so you better get your pain relief.

King: That's... true, but anyways, about tonight. Every single wwe championship from RAW, Smackdown, and ECW will be on the line tonight. Both tag team titlles, the IC championship, the U.S, World, and WWE titles will all be up for grabs tonight. You talk about shock value JR, nobody here tonight knows what to expect tonight, anything could happen. I mean the champions don't even know who there gonna be facing tonight. One things for sure though, tonight will be a night to remember.

Jim Ross: You got that right King, and lets not make these fans wait any longer. There ready to see some action here tonight, so let's send it to Smackdown for the opening contest.

reybatistavsmysteryqm3.jpg

Michael Cole: Well let’s see what type of match the Tag Team titles will be defended in.

(The Titantron showed the choices, a drum roll is heard. When it finished the choice lit up a Elimination Tables match!)

Tazz: A Tables match baby, boy this is going to be good!

Tony Chimel: The following is a tag team tables match, and it is for the WWE Tag Team championship! Introducing first, from San Diego, California, weighing in 165 pounds, he is one half of the Tag Team Champions... Rey Mysterio!

[yt]bIukQBTsc0o[/yt]

("Booyaka" hits as Rey Mysterio comes out, jumping from the entrance stage as the fireworks go off. Rey walks down the ramp, slapping some of the fans hands. Rey then stops near the ring as his music stops, and suddenly "I Walk Alone hits the pa system and Batista comes out on the entrance stage. Batista walks down the ramp and does his usual taunt as the fireworks go off behind him. He walks down near the ring where Rey is and they both walk up the steps and enter the ring.)

Tony Chimel: And there opponets......

[YT]sAEIPSz-mO8&feature[/YT]

("Don't waste my time" hits the speakers as ECW's Elijah Burke and Monty Brown walk out to the ring. They enter the ring stare both Batista and Rey Mysterio down. The referee takes the Tag team belts from Rey and Batista and holds them high in the air for everyone to see. He then hands them to Tony Chimel who exits out of the ring with them.)

WWE Tag Team
Tables Match
Rey Mysterio & Batista vs Elijah Burke & Monty Brown

Ding Ding Ding!

The match started off with both teams brawling, Batista and and Brown are going at it as Rey and Burke are trading punches. Batista and Rey get the upper hand as Batista turns Cor Von inside-out with a clothesline, and Rey drops Elijah Burke with a dropkick to the face. As Burke make it back to his feet, Rey Mysterio hits a cross body on Burke. Batista starts to stomp on Brown and Rey picks up Elijah Burke and starts to knee him in the gut. Batista elbow drops Monty Brown and leaves him down. Batista now picks up Elijah for a scoop slam, He walks with him across the ring and Slams him on Brown. Batista then picks up Burke for a suplex and holds him in the air. Rey hits Burke with a snap suplex and Batista drops Burke onto to Brown again. Batista raises Burke up to his feet and throws into the corner ad Rey does the same to Brown. Rey Mysterio and Batista whip Burke and Brown into each other. Rey then goes up to the top rope and both hit a moonsault on Brown and Batista hits a huge leg drop on Elijah. Batista exits out of the ring, looking under the ring and finding what he was looking for, a table! Batista tosses the table inside the ring, then looks back under the ring and pulls out another table. Batista slides back in the ring with the table, but by then Elijah Burke and Monty Brown where both back on there feet. Rey runs at Brown but hets caught with a huge sidewalk slam! Before Batista can make it all the way in the ring, Burke hits him with rapid stomps to the head. Burke then ran into the opposite side of the ropes and came back with a dropkick to the side of Batista, causing Batista to take a hard fall to the outside of the ring.

The End: Burke takes a flying neckbreaker from Rey Mysterio. Both Rey and Batista pick Eljah up to his feet and they both whip Burke into the ropes and hit a double back elbow that takes him down to the mat. Rey throws Monty Brown onto the table, climbs to the top rope...and uses a flying splash to collapse the table and pick up a victory.

Tony Chimel: Here are your winners and still WWE Tag Team Champions... Rey Mysterio & Baaaatista!

reyandtistapx0.jpg

(The bell has rung and Rey raises back up to his feet as the referee raises his and Batista's hands in victory. They are then handed there tag team titles as they celebrate in the ring.)

Michael Cole: What a great match! Now that's the way to open a show, Tazz!

Tazz: You're not lying there. Everyone pulled out their A-game for this match tonight. This is a huge win for both Batista and Rey as they retain there tag team titles.

(A WWE Shopzone.com commercial is shown.)

ECW Championship Match
johnmorrisonvsmysteryvs4.jpg

Joey Styles: We are back here at WWE No Mercy Live on pay per view, and up next folks is the ECW Heavyweight title match.

Mick Foley: That's right Joey, John Morrison will defend his ECW title, but the questions are, who will he be facing and what type of match will it be in?

Joey Styles: Were about to find that out right now.

(The Scene comes back to see a shadowed cage over the ring. The titantron blinks with the matches. After a moment, the results come up, and the match that is chosen is a Steel Cage Match!

Joey Styles: Oh boy, it looks like it's going to be a steel cage match! This match right here is bound to get messy.

Mick Foley: You got that right Joey. I've had my fair share of steel cage matches and let me tell you, those kind of matches aren't a cake walk.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is a steel cage match, and it is for the ECW Championship! Indtroducing first, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 219 pounds, he is the ECW Worldheavyweight champion... John Morrison!

[yt]fFd86lhFY-w[/yt]

(John Morrison walks out onto the ramp with his black leather coat on, his ECW title around his waist, and does his usual pose, triggering the slow motion entrance effect to begin. Morrison’s hair blows back in the wind as he slowly makes his way to the ring, and smirks. The slow motion stops and Morrison climbs up the steps and into the ring. He then hops up on a turn buckle and takes his title off his waist and raises it in the air. Morrison hops down as he awaits to see who his opponet is.)

Justin Roberts: And indtroucing the challenger....

[yt]ySrgkG1YRBY[/yt]

(Cena emerges from the curtain, doing his usual taunting on the stage. The crowd gives him a very mixed reaction, about half cheering Cena, and half booing Cena.)

Joey Styles: Oh my god, look Mick, it's John Cena!

Mick Foley: Who would have thought Joey.

(Cena makes his way down the ramp as more of the crowd begins to boo Cena, but some still can't resist cheering for him! Cena makes his way down the ramp way, and ascends the steel steps, and enters the ring through the middle rope. Cena taunts to the crowd, pointing to his T-Shirt, receiving a lot of heat from the crowd. Cena takes off his shirt, and throws it out of the ring onto the floor. Cena awaits his competition eagerly in the ring, warming up on the ropes. Both Cena and Morrison begin to stare each other down as the cage begins to lower. The cage gets secured and the bell rings. The match begins.)

ECW Championship
Steel Cage Match
John Morrison (c) vs John Cena

The match starts off with both Cena and Morrison locking up, and Morrison would get the advantage as he locks Cena in a headlock. Cena would quickly fight out of it, irish whip John Morrison off into the ropes, and as he returned, Cena would take him down with a clothesline. Morrison is quick to his feet but doesn't get a chance to catch a break as John Cena lights him up with a few right hands to the face. He then grabs Morrison by the hair and slamming him face first into the unforgiving steel cage! Morrison is on the ground, but not for long as Cena lifts him back up to his feet and yet again slams him face first into the cage. He gos to do it again, but this time Morrison blocks it with his hands, and instead elbows Cena in the stomach and slams him face first into the cage. Cena doesn't fall however as he is still on his feet, but soon gets dropped by a super kick from John Morrison. Afterwards, Morrison wastes no time and quickly begins to climb the cage. Cena makes it to his feet and grabs Morrison by the foot and slams him off the cage and back into the ring. Cena hits a couple of boots to the face of Morrison and pulls him up to his feet. He grabs Morrioson by the head and yet again slams Morriosn's face into the steel cage. John Cena runs into the ropes and hits Morrison with a running shoulder block. Cena jumps on top of Morrison and hits left and rights like crazy to the face of John Morrison. Cena gets off of Morrison and lifts him back up to his feet, but Cena unexpectingly gets hit with a european uppercut that knocks him down to the mat. Morrison picks John Cena up to his feet and out powers him, turning the lock up into a headlock. Morrison keeps the lock on for a moment before being slung into the ropes by Cena. Morrison comes back and is met with a big back body drop from John Cena! Cena sees Morrison standing and runs at him and nails some kicks and punchs. Morrison takes a few shots before nailing Cena with another european uppercut to the jaw of Cena. Cena would then tend to his jaw and then spun back foreward to Morrison. Morrison catches him with a toekick and then a hard DDT. After a short rest, Morrison walks on over to the cage door to try and get an easy win. Cena gets back up and sees Morrison trying to walk out of the door and runs at him hitting a clothesline.

Morrison makes it back to his feet and runs back at Cena for a clothesline of his own, but Cena ducks and when Morrison turns around he gets met with a kick to the gut, followed by a fisherman suplex. As Cena makes it back to his feet, he signals for the end of the match as he climbs up the cage to try and escape. He gets halfway to the top, but by then Morrison is on his feet again as he climbs up the cage with cena and clubs him in the back a few times. Cena fights back with some elbow to the face, but it doesn't stop Morrison as he gets Cena in a back suplex position and back suplexes him off the cage!Both men stay down for about eight to nine minutes and finally making it to there feet. Both men trade blows, punch after punch, until Morrison hits a knee to the sturnum of Cena following up with some rights and lefts. Cena now takes a few chops from John Morriosn before being driven face first into the cage! John Morrison bgins to taunt Cena and the fans as he gets a mixed reaction from them. Morrison tries to win the match as he begins to climb up the cage, he makes it halfway up but Cena is back on his feet. But instead of pulling Morrison off of the cage, Cena procceds to climb up the cage along with Morrison as he is hitting him with everything he's got. Morrison and Cena trade blows on the cage. Cena grabs Morrison by the neck with his arm and slam him from the cage back on the mat, as Cena ends up falling down with him in the process! After about ten seconds or so, Cena the first to get up and he takes a little rest in the corner and kills a minuet or so. As Morrison gets to his feet, Cena walks over towards him but is met with a kick to the stomach. Morrison hits a couple of right hands to the face of Cena before irish whipping Cena into the ropes, and once Cena returns Morrison goes for a clothesline, but Cena ducks under it and continues running into the next set of ropes. He comes back again and this time hits Morrison with his signature running shoulder block. Some of the fans get behind him as Morrison makes it back to his feet, and Cena hits another shoulder block. Morrison back up again, and Cena knocks him back down with a clothesline. Morrison yet again makes it back to his feet and goes for a clothesline, but John Cena ducks and gets behind Morrison, hitting the spin out powerbomb. We all know what's coming next, Cena gets pumped up as he raises his one hand in the air and brings it back down telling Morrison "You can't see me!" Cena then runs into the ropes and comes back, dusting his shoulder off and hitting Morrison with the five knuckle shuffle! Cena now, begins to pump up his reeboks as he stalks John Morrison to get up. Once Morrison gets up, he turns around to Cena only to get picked on his shoulders for the F-U from John Cena! Cena now takes his chance as he begins to climb up the cage, he makes it all the way to the top. Morrison, with the help from the ropes is trying to make it to his feet, but by the time he does Cena has already escaped from out of the cage.

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and neeeeeeew ECW World Champion.... Jooooohn Ceeeeeena!

cena2qu6.jpg

Joey Style: Oh my god, I can't believe what I'm seeing! John Cena is are new ECW Champion.

Mick Foley: I'm just as shocked as you are Joey, I did not see this one coming.

Joey Styles: And rememeber the rules Mick. If a superstar from another brand wins a title from a different show, they are now apart of that brand. Which means "The Champ" John Cena is now here on ECW!

Mick Foley: What could be next for John Cena? Whatever it may be, the champ is indeed here!

Joey Styles: John Morrison is a determined person, Mick, he may still have his sights set on Cena.

- - - - Backstage Segment - - - -

The camera cuts to the interview area where we see Todd Grisham standing by with a microphone in his hand.

Tod Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, the current WWE champion, "The Game" Triple H.

With that said, the camera moves to the right of Tod and we see HHH standing next to him with his WWE title over his shoulder. The crowd lets out a big pop for HHH.

Tod Grisham: Well Triple H tonight just like every other champion, you will defend your title against a randomly chosen opponet, in a randomly chosen match type. What are your thoughts on that?

Triple H: My thoughts? Well Todd, it's quite simple because you see I go into every single match the same way I always do, losing is not an option for me. So you see it doesn't really matter who I'm going to be defending my WWE title against, or what type of match it's gonna be, because tonight I'm gonna do what I've been doing for the past seven months, and that's walk out the arena with the WWE title around my waist. You see it doesn't make a difference to me who I'm facing tonight, because Todd It's like I've once said before... I've beatin them all. All The Rocks, all the Austin's, you name em. I've beatin the best this bussiness has to offer, there is not one superstar in that locker room that I haven't already beatin. So Todd, when all comes down to this random matches type and random opponet, I'm not scared or intimidated one bit. I have seen it all in this bussiness, and I have done it all, so there is nothing, and I mean nothing that come about in this match that I haven't already seen and done. So I could really care less who my opponet is tonight, weather it's somebody from RAW, Smackdown, or ECW. Weather it's Edge, weather it's Randy Orton, or even the Undertaker, when it's all said and done, I will walk out of the arena the exact same way I walked in... WWE Champion! When Tonight is over, my opponet will know that they just stepped into the ring with the best of the best, with the "King of Kings", and most importanly, they will know why they call me "The Cerebal Assasin." So here's to my opponet tonight, whoever that may be. Let me just say this, when you walk out to that ring, you better bring you're A game. You better come prepared because you aren't just stepping into the ring with just any old wrestler, you are stepping into the ring with the best wrestler live today, "The Game" Triple H. And you will find out first hand why I am that damn good!

Triple H looks at Todd for a moment, he then walks out of the camera's view, leaving Todd standing there until the camera cuts back to the arena.

umagavsmysterybh9.jpg

(The match choices come up on the titantron, and a drum roll is heard.)

Jim Ross: What's it gonna be?

(The results reveal that it is going to be a Thriple Threat Match.)

King: A thriple threat match... this one should be interesting JR.

Lillian Garcia: The following contests is a Thriple Threat Match, and it is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from The Isle of Samoa, weighing in 350 pounds.... UUUUUUUMAGA!

[yt]sy732Rii5v0[/yt]

(Umaga's music hits as he walks out from the curtain. Umaga screams out like the wild Samoan he is, and walks down the ramp. He looks at the fans with an angry expression screaming out some Samoan words. Umaga walks up the steps and enters the ring, spreading out his arms as he screams out again.)

Lillian Garcia: And the opponet...

[yt]GP45SEJ1Ylw&feature[/yt]

(Jeff Hardy comes out of the curtains, getting cheered on by the fans. Jeff slowly crouches out of the curtain, dancing on the top of the entrance ramp, with pyro shooting out of the set. Jeff then goes down the ramp, slapping fans hands, and going with the flow, slowly, but surely making his way to the ring. Jeff looks at his opponet Umaga in the ring, running around ringside, getting fans to slap his hand. Jeff finally slides into the ring, and makes his way to the turnbuckle, leaning in stance, and then clapping, getting the fans pumped up. Hardy jumps down, and looks at Umaga.

Lillian Garcia: And introducing lastly....

[yt]_zLJ-yCwXPk[/yt]

(Boom! Kane's fireworks go off on the entrance stage as He makes his way out from the curtains. Kane walks up the ramp with a purpose. He walks up on the apron, and enters the ring over the ropes. Kane walks up to the center of the ring, brings his arms up in the air, and brings them back down as his fireworks go off on the turnbuckle! The referee takes Umaga's IC title and raises the title up in the air for everyone to see. The ref then hands to the title to Lillian Garcia who exits out of the ring with it.)

Intercontiental Championship
Triple Threat Match
Umaga (c) vs Jeff Hardy vs Kane

The match started off quick as can be. Umaga's sheer size played perhaps the biggest factor, as he began by beating down the smaller Jeff Hardy. Umaga went for several covers, but each time, Kane would break it up. Kane then took advantage after Umaga dropped Jeff with a big time samoan drop! Umaga turned, and was floored by a Clothesline from the top rope from The big red machine! Kane then began to stomp away at the Interconteintal Champion. Jeff finally regained himself, and began assisting Kane in trying to take Umaga out. They hit several double teams, including a big time Double suplex. Finally, Kane turned on Jeff, leveling him with a hard big boot to the face. Kane began to beat down on Jeff, hitting him with several trademark moves. As Hardy made it to his feet, Kane slammed him right back down with a sidewalk slam! Kane would then taunt to the crowd as they got behind him. He stalked Jeff Hardy, preparing for a chokeslam. Once Jeff got to his feet, Kane would then grab Jeff by the throat and go for the chokeslam! But Hardy manages to reverse out of it, slipping behind Kane and turning him around for the twist of fate! As Jeff makes it back to his feet, he slowly climbs up to the top rope, but by the time he's made it to the top, Kane is already making it back to his feet. Hardy jumps off of the turnbuckle at Kane, only to be caught by the throat of Kane as Kane raises him up in the air and slams him back down hard with a chokeslam! Kane turned, and was met by a Samoan Spike, courtest of Umaga. Umaga covers Kane as the referee counts....1....2...3!

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner and still the IC Champion... UUUUUUUUUMAGA!

unagathchampnr5.jpg

- - - - Commercial Break - - - -
[yt]Ym4U9eWYfug[/yt]

melinavsmysteryuo1.jpg

(The Titantron showed the choices, a drum roll is heard. When it finished the choice lits up to be a Falls Count Anywhere Match.)

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is a Falls Count Anywhere match, and it is for the Women's Championship! Introducing first, from Los Angeles, California, Meeeeeeeeeelina!

[yt]3HxEsmbJuYU[/yt]

(Melina walks out onto the stage, with a huge smile on her face. Melina does her signature pose on the stage, before starting to walk down the ramp way. Melina is wearing a light green and gold version of her usual wrestling attire, along with a pair of gold/tanned colored furry boots. Melina reaches the steel steps, doing a quick twirl before stepping up them. On the ring apron, Melina brushes her hands along the top rope, before turning towards the ring, and jumping up slightly off of the ring apron, before landing a split on the ring apron, much to the delight of the males in the arena. Melina slides under the bottom rope, and once in the ring, she gets up to her feet, going to the center of the ring, where she once again does her signature taunt. Melina looks towards the stage, awaiting to se who her opponet will be.)

Lillian Garcia: And introducing the challenger....

[yt]gK330BF2SV0[/yt]

(Michelle Mccool comes out to a few cheers from the crowd. She walks down the ramp, slapping some of the hands of the fans. Mccool makes it near the ring and walks up on the apron, doing her usual taunt she does. Michell Mcool then taunts to the fans one last time before eyeing Melina who is trash talking her. Melina hands her Women's title to the referee as he holds it high in the air. The bell rings, signaling the start of the match.

Women's Championship
Falls Count Anywhere Match
Melina (c) vs Michelle Mccool

Melina and Michelle circle the ring before Melina eventually starts the match by grabbing McCools arm. Melina positions herself behind Michelle as she groans in pain. Melina bends Michelles arm before letting go and catching her with a clothesline! Melina grins and buries her knee across the back of Michelles. Michelle rolls away from Melina as she catches Michelle with a dropkick knocking her right out of the ring. Michelle holds her gut in pain as she remains on the apron outside the ring.. Melina has gained the early advantage in this match which could be a big match maker. Melina climbs to the top rope and waits for Michelle to get to her feet. Michelle gets to her feet as Melina vaults off the top rope attempting to catch Michelle with a moonsault.. But Michelle dives out of the way as Melina lands hard against the canvas! Michelle grins as Melina looks to be out cold on the ground.. Michelle thinks she has this match in the bag due to Melina's slight mistake but she could be wrong as this is only the start. Michelle holds her back in pain but quickly re-covers and violently drags Melina to her feet. She whips her into the rope as she follows her.. Michelle drags Melina to her feet and grabs her by the hair.. She flings her across the ring but Melina doesn't fall but instead lands on her feet as McCool widens her eyes in awe and shock. Michelle grinds her teeth and goes for a vicious clothesline but Melina ducks and catches Michelle with a head-scissors. Michelle screams loudly as Melina tightens the submission hold. Michelle reverses the move by reversing it into a Samoan Drop. Michelle floats over and tries with all her might to pin Melina but Melina just won't go down! Michelle violently drags Melina to her feet and grabs Melina's hair and drags her back as Melina violently collides off Michelles knee. Michelle grins and pins Melina '1..2..' but Melina kicks out much to McCools frustration. Michelle places her elbow on Melina's face and grinds it forward and back as Melina screams in pain. She then gets to her feet and explains to the referee that she did nothing wrong as Melina rolls away from her in pain. Michelle grins as Melina gets to her feet.. She attempts to nail her in the mid-section with a stiff kick however Melina grabs a hold of her leg. Melina shakes her head and shouts at her "Nuh-Uh!" and grins. She flings her leg on the ground as Michelle performs the splits in a painful but hilarious way.

Melina points and laughs at Michelle as she turns a shade of crimson. A now angered Mccool gets to her feet and quickly sends Melina crashing with a Louise Thez Press! Mccool nails Melina with a number of punches before the referee eventually has to restrain her. Michelle continues her persuit on Melina but it is quickly stopped as Melina rolls out of the ring. Melina rolls her eyes and shrugs her shoulders before strutting back up the ramp with her women's title and attempting to leave the arena.. But Michelle won't have none of this. The crowd begin to boo Melina as Mccool quickly rolls out of the ring.. She dashes up the ramp and grabs Melina. She drags her back down the ramp by her hair and whips her into the ring. Melina attempts to escape on the opposite side of the ring but Mccool catches her in time before she can leave and executes a school-girl pin '1..2..' and Melina kicks out! Mccool holds her head with her hands and sighs, frustrated that she hasn't put Melina down. Mccool drags Melina to her feet but Melina quickly gains the upper hand as she rakes Mccool in the eyes. Melina nearly then takes the head right off Michelle's neck with a stiff roundhouse kick. Melina smiles at Michelle's demise and hell. Melina then grabs Mccool by her arm and drags her to her feet.. She whips her into the rope as Melina quickly follows her catching her with a shoulder block knocking her down an inch. Melina then buries her boot in Mccool's neck as she gasps for air. The referee restrains Melina from Mccool as she grins. Mccool gets to her feet but remains in the turnbuckle as Melina runs torwards Michelle Mccool, catching her with what looked like, a stinger splash. Mccool then falls to the ground as Melina taunts for the crowd recieving a sour cheer. The crowd boos her as Melina just rolls her eyes and turns around to be nailed by an almighty dropkick knocking her over the rope. Mccool taunts as Melina begins to steam up. Melina rolls into the ring as Mccool catches her with a hard elbow to the face leaving Melina scarred for life with the dramatic effect of the move. Melina falls to the ground and into the turnbuckle hitting her head off it. Michelle slighty giggles at Melina's performance but Melina gets to her feet as the two women square off for the second time in the match. The two women argue with each other before Melina eventually returns one of Michelle's insults with a slap to the face. Mccool holds her cheek in dis-approval and then catches Melina with a spear in payback. She pounds her fists into the skull of Melina's as Melina is in deep pain right now! Melina gets to her feet by grabbing onto the ropes as Michelle stalks her. Melina turns around and catches Mccool about to execute a move on her. Mcool goes for a clothesline, but Mellina manages to duck and as Mcool turns around she grabs her by the hair, and slams Mccool face first into the canvas with the Extreme Makeover! Melina can end this one right here and pin Michelle... but instead she slaps the downed Michelle Mccool in the face a couple of times, before picking Mccool back up by her hair and slamming her head onto the canvas. Melina taunts to the crowd as she recives some boos. Melina lifts Michelle back up to her feet and gets her in a ddt position. Melina is still taunting the crowd, which ends up costing her as Michelle ends up reversing the ddt into a small package... 1...2....3!

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner and the new Women's champion.... Michelle Mccool!

michellevictoryin7.jpg

(The camera cuts to the Worldheavyweight champion Edge's locker room and he is seen lacing up his boots, getting ready for his match later on tonight. Suddenly, someone comes busting through the door, and it's none other than The Great Khali. Edge quickly stands up and is eye to eye with Khali as Khali begins to yell.)

The Great Khali: ARGIJDSRJIJKMN!

(Edge gets a confused look on his face.)

Edge: ...What?

The Great Khali: GOHREUWEUH!

(Khali takes Edge's World title from off his dresser.)

Edge: Hey, what the hell are you doing?! That's my World title!

(Khali grabs Edge by the throat with both hands, choking the life out of Edge as Khali pushes him against the wall.)

The Great Khali: GWQUWHDSYIYWQIHE, WORLD TITLE!

(Khali lets go of Edge and puts the World title over his shoulders, and then leaves the locker room. Edge grabs at his neck, gasping for air, not knowing what the hell was going on.)

Tazz: What, what the hell was that all about?

Michael Cole: I don't know partner, Khali just barged into Edge's locker room like a mad man.

Tazz: I don't know what Khali's problem with Edge is, but I'm assuming it my have something to do with tonight's World title match. Remember Cole, every opponet is chosen at random, and there is a big chance that Khali could be the opponet chosen.

Michael Cole: That's true, but we won't find out for sure until later tonight.

matthardyvsmysterycy5.jpg

(The matches come up on the titantron. The results come up, and it shows to be a Ladder Match to the crowd's delite.)

Tony Chimel: Ladies and gentlemen, the followoing match is a Ladder match, and it is for the United States Championship! Introducing first, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in at 225 pounds.... Matt Hardy!

[yt]841BXXnCPAU[/yt]

(Matt Hardy comes out and does his signature V1 taunt towards the masses who continue to cheer him as he keeps in taunt whilst walking down the ramp. The crowd erupt into yet another burst of cheers as he continues to taunt whilst walking up the steel steps, eventually making his way into the ring, breaking up the taunt. Once in the ring, he lets out yet another taunt as he leans across the ropes, raising his hand in the air while focusing on the hard camera. Matt then gets off of the rope and walks around the ring, awaiting to see who his opponet will be...)

Tony Chimel: And his opponet...

[yt]Bw3YsZ-XxOw[/yt]

(Carlito walks out from the back, a smirk on his face and an apple in his right hand as the crowd emits a mixed reaction, some cheering and some booing. He stops at the top of the ramp and tosses the apple in his right hand as he stares at Hardy in the ring. Carlito struts down the ramp, tossing the apple as he moves. He trash talks the fans on his way down the ramp. He sets the apple down under the ropes next to a turnbuckle before climbing into the ring. Carlito just stands there and smirks, staring at Hardy.)

United States Championship
Ladder Match
Matt Hardy (c) vs Carlito

Matt Hardy and Carlito take no time at all to get this match underway. They start to brawl all over the ring. Finally Carlito gets the upper hand and whips Matt in the ropes. On his way back Carlito goes for a clothesline but Matt ducks and when Carlito turns around he is met with a dropkick to the face. Carlito falls to the mat and Matt is quick to take control of the situation. He starts to work over Carlito's knee with some kicks to the inner knee. Then he drops a leg on his knee.

Michael Cole: Matt is playing this one smart, If Carlito can't climb then he can't win this match.

Matt Hardy Then picks up Carlito and gives him a snap suplex sending him crashing on his back. He then picks him up and whips him into the corner where he works on him a bit. He then send him into the opposite corner. Matt goes charging after him but Carlito is quick to get out of the way sending Matt into the turnbuckle. Carlito slides out of the ring to get together. The crowd is against Carlito so much the fans start talking crap to him trying to get under his skin. He starts to get distracted by this which gives Matt enough time to get to his feet. Matt bounces off the ropes and launches himself to the outside hitting a suicide dive on Carlito. Both men now down on the outside. The ref checks them and they are okay to go on. Matt Hardy is the first man to get to his feet. He makes his way over towards a ladder and picks it up and slides it into the ring. Matt then slides into the ring, he is busy setting up the ladder, in the mean time Carlito is now on his feet and he goes under the ring and pulls out a steel chair. Carlito gets back into the ring and awaits Matt to turn around so he can hit him in the face with the steel chair. Matt turns around right into a steel chair. Matt goes crashing into the mat. Carlito takes the ladder down and lays is down. He then picks up Matt and scoop slams him hard on top of the ladder. Carlito then goes to the top rope and signals he is gonna jump. He goes for a elbow drop off the top turnbuckle but Matt slips out of the way as Carlito goes crashing down elbow first onto the ladder. The crowd is in amazement that Carlito just took that bump, he lays there in pain. Both men are down, Matt is the first on his feet as Carlito is showing signs of getting up as well. Matt grabs the ladder as Carlito is dazed and confused, Matt throws the ladder at Carlito and it catches around his neck. Matt then dropkicks him and Carlito goes backwards falling to the ground. Matt goes and picks up the ladder and sets it up in the corner turnbuckle. Matt makes his way over to Carlito and gives him a few hard kicks right to the lower back. Matt picks up Carlito by his head and slams it into the turnbuckle post. He then whips Carlito across the ring into the ladder set up on the other side. Carlito goes crashing in to the ladder knocking it out of the position it was in. He then falls to the ground and once again both men are down and rolling around in pain. Matt gets up and slides out of the ring, he looks underneath it to find something and pulls out another ladder. He slides the ladder into the ring, this one is bigger then the other one already in the ring. Matt then walks over to Carlito who is on his knees. He picks him up and sets him up for a fall away neckbreaker, which he hits. He then gets up and picks up the bigger ladder that he has just brought into the ring. Matt then sets the ladder up on the side of the briefcase. Matt then brings the 12 foot ladder more towards the turnbuckle, he then goes and picks up Carlito and gives him a forearm which send him staggering back into the turnbuckle. Matt then goes to whip him into the ladder but Carlito reverses it and sends Matt into the ladder.

Michael Cole: I guess this dog has a little bit more of a fight in him.

Tazz: I'd say so.

Carlito then brings the 8 foot ladder back into play as he drags it more inside the ring, he then sets it up in the middle of the ring. He notices Matt getting up so he makes his way over to him and gives him a few kicks to the mid-section, then he goes back over to the 8 foot ladder. Carlito starts to climb the ladder but at the same time Matt is not far behind him on the other side. Matt hits Carlito to slow him down, but Carlito just hits him right back. Carlito hits him a few more times before he hits a sunset powerbomb off the top of the ladder sending both men to the mat! The crowd in on their feet now as this is any mans ball game now. Carlito gets up and sets Matt up by the turnbuckle. He then brings the 8 foot ladder over that way as well, setting it up in the corner. Carlito then climbs to the top rope and spring boards himself over the 8 foot ladder and lands a leg drop on Matt Hardy. The crowd is once again in shock over this and are even louder. The crowd seems to be getting so loud the lights start to flicker again like they've seem to have been all night. Both men are lying helpless on the ground, Carlito grabbing his lower back in pain as Matt just starts to roll around looking for something to get a hold of and lift himself up. Matt now sets up another ladder and begins to climb it, but Carlito gets up, then runs at Matt with a steel chair and cracks him in the back, knocking Matt down on the mat. Carlito climbs to the top rung and balances himself so he is standing on it. Carlito now takes his chance and yanks the belt off the strap as he is declared the winner.

Tony Chimel: Here is your winner and the neeeeeeeew United States Champion.... Carlito!

carlitocaribbeancooltq2.jpg

Michael Cole: He did it, Carlito beat Matt Hardy in the ladder match here tonight!

Tazz: Oh my god Cole... these fans are going crazy after this one. What a match that was!

Michael Cole: And on top of that, we have a new United States Champion in Carlito.

Tazz: Well, welcome back to Smackdown Carlito.

[yt]fT0bcdq4-_4&feature[/yt]

(The camera cuts backstage where we see the new United States Champion Carlito walking down the hallways with his newly won title over his shoulders. Just then, Smackdown interviewer Kristal walks up to Carlito with a microphone in hand.)

Kristal: Carlito, just moments ago you were able to succesfully defeat Matt Hardy in a ladder match, in order to gain the United States Championship. How do you feel about huge title victory tonight?

Carlito: Are you kidding me, what Kind of question is that Kristal? How does Calito feel? Calito feels great! Finally, Calito is back where he once was when he first came into the WWE... Calito is back on top, and Calito is once again the United States Champion.

(Carlito points at his U.S title belt.)

Carlito: You see that, you see that Kristal? Get a look, get a good look, because this is what you are going to be seeing around Calito's waist for a long, long time to come. Becuase Calito is back on Smackdown as you're new United States Champion, and that... that's, cool!

(Carlito smiles to the camera and then walks out of the camera's view, leaving Kristal to look on before the camera goes back to the arena.

crymetymevsmysteryat0.jpg

(The match types are seen on the titantron, the drum roll is heard and it shows up to be a Texas Tornado Tag Match.)

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is Texas Tornado Tag Team Match... and it is for the World Tag Team Championship! Introducing the first team, at a combined weight of 530 pounds, they are the World Tag Team Champions... Crrrrrrrrryme Tyme!

[yt]8aK2ElH3scM[/yt]

("Bringin Da Hood" plays as the crowd erupt in cheers for Cryme Tyme as both JTG and Shad make there way out to the ring, dancing and doing there usual taunts. As they make there way down to the ramp, JTG does the "It's Goin Down" taunt, followed by the "Ballin" taunt. JTG and Shad slide into the ring and begin to taunt some more to the fans, before looking up the ramp to see who there opponets will be.)

Lillian Garcia: And introducing the challengers...

[yt]tZ-CeCaFFqA[/yt]

(The music of Chris Masters is heard as both Masters and Kenny Dysktra struts down the ramp to a chorus of boos as they smile. Kenny and Masters taunt the fans as they make there way down the ramp. They make it near the ring, and then they both proceed to walk up the steps. Masters and Dykstra enter the ring and taunt a little bit more before changing there focus to JTG and Shad.)

World Tag Team Champion
Texas Tornado Tag Match
Cryme Tyme (c) vs Chris Masters & Kenny Dykstra

The two teams get face to face as the referee takes both belts away from Cryme Tyme and holds them up in the air. Then out of nowhere before the referee could ring the bell and take the belts to the outside Kenny Dykstra snatches one of the belts and whacks JTG across the face! JTG falls violently to the mat below him as the referee looks in shock. The referee has no choice but to ring the bell as Kenny goes for the cover. The referee counts 1…2…but Shad was just able to break the pin just in time. Chris Masters immediately after Shad broke up the count goes in for the kill grabbing Shad by his head and neck and throwing hard right hands into his face! Masters pushes Shad against the ropes and tosses him to the other side propelling him back towards him! Masters then bends over picking Shad up onto his shoulders and when Masters does this Kenny runs up from the side and hits a quick neck breaker to Shad! Both JTG and Shad are down as Masters goes for the cover on Shad. The referee slides down to make the count 1…2…but this time it is JTG who breaks the count! JTG backs into the corner as both Kenny and Masters close in on him. JTG then realizes that his partner is down so he decides to fight out. JTG throws two rights to the face of Masters before turning and hitting a strong left kick to the side of Kenny’s head sending him face down to the mat! Both Dykstra and Shad are down as JTG and Masters go at it. JTG kicks Masters in the gut and gains the advantage by locking him in a front face lock! JTG then inverts the face lock into a standing vertical suplex! JTG holds Masters high in the air, but Masters is able to regain the advantage when JTG goes to the ropes! Masters falls backwards and lands on the apron before pulling JTG over with him and on to the hard floor below! Masters is still on the apron as he goes over to the corner. He climbs up onto the corner and taunts, flexing his muscles. The taunting seems to be his demise however as Shad gets to his feet and pushes Masters off of the corner face first onto the announcing table!

Both Masters and JTG are down on the outside as Kenny slowly gets too his feet but when Shad goes for a strong punch Kenny ducks and trips Shad down to the mat! Kenny follows up quickly by grabbing the leg of Shad and applying a single leg Boston crab! Shad is facing away from where JTG and Masters crashed and burned on the outside. The referee gets down in Shad’s face asking him if he wants to tap but he quickly answers with a shake of the head! Kenny applies more and more pressure by leaning back thus putting more torque on the leg of Shad! Kenny continues to add more and more pressure to the hold but in comes JTG from the outside who hits Kenny with a huge bulldog! Kenny lets go of the hold as his face hits the mat thus allowing Shad to get free and regain his composure. JTG quickly follows up the bulldog with rapid kicks to the head of Kenny until he unwillingly gets to his feet! When this happens JTG grabs hold of Kenny’s head and locks in another front face lock! This time however he doesn’t get pulled over the ropes as he places his legs on the top rope and then quickly pulls backwards spiking Kenny’s head to the mat! Kenny is out of it as JTG goes for the cover 1…2…KICKOUT! Kenny Dykstra was just able to get his foot on the bottom rope. Shad gets to his feet and so does Masters. Shad sees this and baseballs slides Masters face first into the announcers table once again! Masters is down outside the ring as JTG slowly awaits Kenny to get to his feet. Shad walks over to the two men and hits a hard kick to the gut of Kenny and puts him in a power bomb position! He has Kenny up on his shoulders but Kenny resists not allowing Shad to slam him down to the mat! Shad continues his struggle with Kenny trying to get him off of his shoulders as JTG slowly climbs up to the top rope. Shad now has his back to JTG still trying to slam him down to the mat and just as Shad is about to lose the battle, JTG jumps off the top rope hitting a clothesline to Kenny and slamming him to the mat! Shad holds the power bomb position and turns it into a pin! The referee slides down and begins his count 1…2…NO! Masters broke up the count with a elbow drop!

JTG slowly gets to his feet as Masters is once again ready for action. Masters taunts JTG who turns into a huge boot to the face from Masters! JTG falls to the mat and Masters takes advantage by grabbing him by the head and lifting him back to his feet. Masters backs off again knocking him down with a big time clothesline! Masters backs off and waits for JTG to get to his feet, he runs at him but JTG however shifts his weight and puts Masters into a pinning predicament! The referee slides down 1…2…NO! Masters just got his shoulder off of the canvas. Kenny and Shad slowly get to their feet when Kenny sprints at JTG knocking him down with a clothesline and Shad does the same to Masters. Now it’s Kenny and Shad’s turn to go at it as Kenny kicks Shad hard in the gut! Kenny grabs Shad’s head and shoves it under his arm. He raises his arm and screams before hitting Shad with a ddt! Before he can go down for the cover however he gets grabbed from behind by JTG who kicks him in the gut and hits a swinging neckbreaker! Kenny and Shad are down as JTG is about to pin Kenny. Before he can do this however Masters runs up behind him and hits a devstating backbreaker. Masters crawls over to the downed JTG and lays his arm over him. The referee slides down and begins his count 1…2...NO! JTG just got his foot on the bottom rope. Masters looks up to the rafters in anguish as he slowly gets to his feet. At the same time, JTG gets to his feet and they taunt JTG. JTG slowly gets to his feet and he gets picked up by Masters. Masters holds JTG up by his legs and Hardy grabs him as if he is going to DDT him. JTG tries to squirm out but he can’t. Just before Kenny and Masters hit the move however Shad runs up from Behind Kenny and hits him with a foearm to the back releasing Kenny’s grip on JTG! JTG now irish whips him forward, giving Kenny a big back body drop for his troubles! Shad and JTG now quickly go on the offensive by picking Masters up. JTG puts Masters in a DDT position and Shad does the same. They both swing their outside legs simultaneously and pull backwards spiking Masters to the mat! The two men then slowly pick up Kenny and hit him with a devastating double power bomb! JTG goes for the pin on Kenny 1…2…but he just got his shoulder up off of the mat! JTG has control as he slowly gets up off of Kenny and begins taunting. JTG then sticks out his arm for Shad to grab and he complies as both men who are clutching the others arm and they double clothesline Kenny down to the mat! Both men are still on their feet as Shad signals for JTG to go up to the top and he does so. Shad slowly lifts Kenny into an electric chair position and then JTG attempts to dive from the top rope for a diving crossbody, but Masters who is now up to his feet, runs into the ropes which causes JTG's groin area to fall right on the turnbuckle! Ouch! Kenny takes advantage of this, as he manages to roll Shad over in a victory roll pin.... here's the cover...1....2....3! New World Tag Team Champions!

Lillian Garcia: Here are your winners and new World Tag Team Champions.... Chris Masters & Kenny Dykstra!

mastersba1.jpg
kennyuk2.jpg

- - - -Edge Promo - - - -
[yt]Zh4fCpE4bLk[/yt]

edgevsmysterybt9.jpg

(The match choices come up on the titantron and the drum roll sound is heard, then it shows to be to be a Last Man Standing Match!)

Michael Cole: Well, Last Man Standing Match it is!

Tazz: This one is gonna be brutal Cole, but I can't wait to see who Edge's opponet is gonna be.

Tony Chimel: The following contest is a Last Man Standing match, and it is for the Worldheavyweight championship! Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in 250 pounds, the Worldheavyweight champion... "The Rated R Superstar" Edge!

[yt]HdwqDtDZ2v4[/yt]

("Metalingus" blasts the P.A. system as the stage fills up with smoke. The fans begin to boo as Edge appears from behind the curtain in a black vest with his army "Rated R Superstar" tights. He taunts the crowd on stage smirking before beginning his way down the ramp taunting the crowd. Edge taunts the crowd on his way down the ramp, holding up his devil horn signs. He bad mouths a few fans in the front row before running and sliding into the ring looking around at the crowd. An evil sinister smile appears on Edge's face as he gets up and mounts the second middle ring rope taunting. He then hops down and gets into a corner staring down at the ramp.)

Tony Chimel: And his opponet....

[yt]2GHVqmyZKxM[/yt]

(CM Punk steps out onto the top of the Entrance way to cheers from the crowd. He walks down the ramp, slapping some of the hands of the fans. Punk walks up the steep steps and enters the ring as he takes his t-shirt off, and throws it into the crowd.)

Worldheavyweight Championship
Last Man Standing Match
Edge (c) vs CM Punk

The Worldheavyweight champion Edge, and CM Punk eye each other down in the middle of the ring. Edge unbuckles his World Championship from his waist, and holds it up high over Punk's head. Edge then hands the World title to the referee, who holds it up before everyone. The crowd goes crazy! The referee hands the belt to Tony Chinmel, who takes it to the outside. The referee then calls for the bell to be rung to begin the match! CM Punk and Edge continue to stare down for a moment, before locking up in the middle of the ring. Punk shoves Edge down to the mat as Edge looks a bit stunned at this, and quickly gets up. The two men circle each other in the ring, and then lock up once again. CM Punk gets the distinct advantage, overpowering Edge slightly. Punk sweeps Edge down to the mat by the legs, both Punk and Edge rise up around the same time, but Edge takes down Punk with a nice Dropkick to the midsection. Punk gets back up, and is met by a Clothesline from Edge. He then kicks Punk in the gut as he gets up. Edge then locks in an Armbar on Punk, who struggles for a moment, and doesn't give up so easily. Punk uses a Side Kick on Edge, and then takes him down with a Snapmare. Edge quickly gets up and makes a dash for CM Punk, but Punk catches him and uses a nice Inverted Atomic Drop on him! Edge holds his groin in pain, as Punk then uses a Swinging Neckbreaker on him! Punk lifts Edge up by the hair, and takes him down again with a Scoop Slam. Punk bounces off of the ropes, and goes for a Running Leg Drop, but Edge rolls out of the way. Punk takes a hard landing on his backside, and begins to crawl towards the ropes to recover. Edge gets to his feet, and grabs Punk. Edge uses a nice Back Suplex on CM Punk! Edge gets up, and stomps away on Punk for a moment. Edge then taunts Punk, before using an Elbow Drop on him. Edge begins to climb up to the top rope in the corner of the ring. Edge anxiously and patiently awaits for Punk to get back up. Once Punk gets up, Edge goes for a Missle Dropkick from the top rope! However, Punk moves out of the way before Edge can connect, sending him to the mat for a brutal fall! Punk lifts Edge up by the hair, and throws him to the outside of the ring between the middle rope and the top rope, near the ramp way.

CM Punk is still in the ring, waiting for Edge to rise up on the outside of the ring. Edge gets up, however Punk launches himself over the top rope, and takes out Edge once again with a Slingshot Crossbody! The crowd groans as both men take quite a nasty fall. Punk gets up quickly though and begins stomping away on Edge! Punk lifts up Edge, and whips him into the barricade! Punk then charges at Edge, and uses a Clothesline on him, sending his back into the top of the barricade. Edge yells in pain, as the crowd is loving every bit of it. Punk then takes Edge, and whips him into the steel post! Edge falls down to the ground roughly as Punk then begins to remove the padding from the floor, revealing the concrete ground! Meanwhile, Edge is getting up to his feet as he sneaks behind Punk, who is just about to remove the padding fully. However, Edge takes down Punk with a Dropkick to the back of the head! Edge drags Punk near the almost removed padding, and positions him between the padding and the concrete floor. Edge gets a nasty grin on his face, as he begins to actually stomp away viciously on Punk! Not only does the weight of the padding push down on Punk's chest, but it also makes his back connect ruthlessly with the hard, concrete flooring. After about 11 swift stomps, Edge backs up, and then uses a Knee Drop! The crowd is absolutely in shock of how far these two men have gone so far in this match to win. Convinced he has dealt enough damage to get the win, Edge picks Punk back up, and rolls him back into the ring. Edge rolls Punk into the center of the ring, as he demands the referee to begin the count as he does so....1....2....3...4....5.....6...7... Just before the referee can make it to eight, Punk manages to make it up to his feet. Edge is in shock, the referee is in shock, and everyone in the arena is in shock that Punk had it in him to get back up after all of the brutal abuse he just received on the outside. Edge seems very frustrated at this, and also confuse that Punk didn't stay down for the ten count, even after all of the carnage that just happened on the outside of the ring. Nonetheless, the match must continue. Edge uses a Double Axe Handle on Punk, and then lifts him up again. However, Punk Elbows Edge in the jaw, sending him back towards the corner. Punk tries to maintain his balance, still a bit dazed from all of Edge's offense so far in the match. Edge charges towards Punk, hoping to connect with a Clothesline. However, Punk moves out of the way, and Edge actually ends up Clotheslining the referee instead! Edge obviously didn't mean to do that, and gets angry at that as well. Edge then turns around, and walks into a roundhouse kick from CM Punk! With Edge down, Punk takes advantage and exits out of the ring and looking underneath the ring, finding a steel chair. Punk gets a smile on his face as he slides back into the ring with the chair. Punk, with the steel chair in hand awaits for Edge to make it to his feet, as Edge does, Punk runs at him swings the steel chair him, but Edge quickly bails out of the ring before Punk can get a shot at him and grabs a chair from ringside. Edge re-enters the ring and circles the ring, staring down Punk as both men charge at each other, chairs clashing as both men try and hit each other. Both men try again but again the chairs clash. Both men eventually throw the chairs down as Edge jumps on the attack, hitting Punk with clubbing punches as Punk tries to cover up in the corner.

Edge eventually pulls away as Punk sneakily grabs a chair and blasts Edge with a shot to the head as he comes back to try and attack him. Punk helps the referee back up as he begins the count.....1.....2....3.....4....5.....6....7.....8..... Edge barely makes it back up to his feet before the nine count. Punk picks Edge up so he is sitting up, and applies a chinlock. Punk continues to apply pressure to the neck of Edge as he tries to power out of the move, and eventually does, standing to his feet and hitting elbows to the gut of Punk and then rebounding himself on the ropes to hit Punk with a clothesline, but Punk reverses and then proceeds to throw Edge over the top rope. Edge quickly grabs a trash can lid from under the ring without Punk seeing and as Punk goes to pick Edge up, Edge blasts him over the head with the lid. Punk falls to the floor as Edge hits another to the back of Punk, and then one more to the head before throwing it into the crowd. Edge picks Punk up, and whips him front first into the ring post, smashing Punk's face against the metal and busting him open in the process. Edge picks up a now bloody Punk, and then whips him into the steel steps with so much force, that when Punk hits the top step, it pushes right off. Punk collapses to the floor as Edge grabs the steel steps and throws them into the ring. Edge picks Punk up and rolls him into the ring, but leaves his head out, hanging over the side of the apron as Edge climbs onto the side of the apron. Edge runs to hit a elbow drop on Punk, but Punk moves! Edge misses the move and goes crashing to the arena floor as Punk rolls into the ring to regain his composure. After a while, Edge eventually makes his way back into the ring and is met with a clubbing axe handle to the mat from Punk, who follows up with another and manages to pick Edge up and hit a DDT. With Edge down, Punk picks up the steel steps Edge threw in earlier and just as Edge is getting up, CM Punk runs full force with the ring steps at Edge, but Edge ducks! Edge hits Punk across the back to make him drop the steps onto the mat. Edge sets Punk up and stands on the Steps, hitting the Edgecution on the steps! Punk falls lifelessly to the mat as the referee begins the count.....1......2.....3......4.....5.....6...7...8...9... Just before the referee reaches the ten count, Punk somehow still manages to make it to his feet. Edge can't believe it, as he stands there pulling his hair in frustration. Edge doesn't know what else to do, thinking to himself "What do I have to do to keep this guy down?" Edge runs at Punk, but ends up getting caught on Punk's shoulders as Punk hits Edge with the GTS! Edge is out cold and the referee yet again begins to count...1....2.....3....4....5...6...

Suddenly, The Great Khali is seen walking down to the ring. CM Punk sees this and is in confusion. As Khali makes it near the ring he gets on the apron and puts his right leg over the ropes, but before he can get all the way in the ring, CM Punk runs at Khali and lights him up with right and lefts to the face. Khali manages to get his other leg over the ropes and once he does, he pushes Punk halfway across the ring. Punk quickly makes it back up to his feet and runs back at Khali, only to be knocked back down by a big boot to the face. Khali walks over to Edge and helps him up to his feet. Edge looks confused for a moment, but eventually gets a smile on his face. Khali moves back over to Punk, who is just making it back up to his feet, but once he does he walks right into a Brain Chop from The Great Khali. Punk is laid out cold as the referee is about to make the count, but instead Edge tells the referee not to and demands Khali to pick Punk back up. He does so, as Edge runs into the ropes, and comes back with a big spear on Punk! Edge now demands for the referee too count as he yells "What are you just standing there for? Count!" 1.....2....3....4....5....6....7....8....9... Just before the referee makes it to the ten count, Punk, with the help of the ropes still manages to make it back to his feet. Edge is going ballistic, pulling his hair, not knowing what else to do. Edge picks Punk back up to his feet and tosses him up and over to the outside ring, and Edge and Khali follow as they exit out of the ring. Edge lays the boots to the face of CM Punk, before picking him up by the hair and feding him to the monster that is The Great Khali. Khali grabs CM Punk by the throat with both of his gigantic hands, and raises him up in the air, and choke slamming Punk right through the announce table! The crowd begins a "Holy shit" chant as CM Punk lays there lifeless with Edge and Khali standing tall. The referee starts the count....1....2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10! It's over!

Tony Chimel: Here is your winner and still the Worldheavyweight Champion.... Edge!

edge2gm0.jpg

Tazz: What the hell just happended?

Michael Cole: I'll tell you what happended, CM Punk got screwed out of the World title by Edge, that's what!

- - - - Cyber Sunday Promo - - - -
[yt]UNkg6ZGwybE[/yt]

WWE Championship Match
hhhvsmysterybl0.jpg

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen it is now time for the Main Event of the night!

(The match choices come up on the titantron.)

King: Boy JR, I can't wait to find out what kind of match the WWE title will be defended in.

(The drum roll is heard and the results show to be a Fatal Four Way Match!

JR: A fatal four way match, what a Main Event this should be.

King: Yeah, and it looks like The Game has his hands full in this one.

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is a Fatal Four Way Match, and it is for the WWE Championship! Introducing first, from Greenwich, Connecticut, weighing in at 260 pounds, he is the WWE Champion.... Trrrrrrrripllllllllle H!

[yt]qYVeuGJQBFI&feature[/yt]

(Triple H exits out of the curtain to a chorus of loud cheers. He continues down the ramp, until he reaches the ring. He grabs the top ring rope and pulls himself onto the apron. Once on the apron, Triple H faces the crowd, looks to the left side of the crowd, then to his right, he then spits his water up into the air like he always does. He then procceds to enter the ring and goes to the corner and climbs the second turnbuckle. Triple H points at all the fans, then tells them to bow down before raising his arms in his signautre taunt. HHH gets off of the turnbuckle and then unwraps his belt, giving it to the referee.)

Lillian Garcia: Introducing next...

[yt]0Bn9Wrh6Owk[/yt]

(Mister Kennedy walks out of the curtains and makes his way down the ramp, towards ring side. Kennedy scales the steel steps up to the ramp way, and quickly enters the ring in between the middle and top ropes. Kennedy goes over to one of the corner turnbuckles, climbing up to the middle rope, before taunting to the crowd, holding both of his hands up highly above his head. The crowd give Kennedy a lot of boos, and he jumps down from the middle rope of the corner turnbuckle into the ring. Kennedy and HHH have a short state, before both look up at the ramp to see who's coming out next.)

Lillian Garcia: Introducing next...

[yt]Ot-XuBsa02c][/yt]

(Burn in My Light" plays throughout the arena, as "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton appears on stage to a mixed reaction from the crowd. Orton does his pose at the top of the ramp way, getting alot of heat from the fans. Orton slowly and arrogantly begins to make his way down the ramp way, getting the most heat and boos from the crowd. Orton steps up the steel steps, and enters the ring. Orton then proceeds to climb on the second turnbuckle, once again doing his famous Orton pose. He hops down from the turnbuckle and looks at both Triple H and Mr. Kennedy, beginning to trash talk the both of them.)

Lillian Garcia: And Introducing the final opponet...

[yt]I7Ei9rQDhmI[/yt]

("Sexy Boy" then blasts over the P.A. system as the crowd erupts into cheers nearly blowing the roof off of the arena. A few seconds pass by as Shawn Michaels appears from the curtain in his black and red chain linked attire hopping down the ramp taunting the fans. Michaels gets on his knees, points to himself and looks to the sky, raising his arms in the air as fireworks blast off towards the ceiling. He then gets up and walks down the ramp clapping some of the fans hands. He then gets up on the apron and enters the ring, doing his signature taunt. HBK looks at all three of his opponets as he warms up a bit, jumping up and down and such. The referee raises the WWE title up in the air for all to see as the crowd goes wild.

WWE Championship
Fatal Four Way Match
Triple H (c) vs Randy Orton vs Mr. Kennedy vs Shawn Michaels

The Main Event of the night would have Triple H defending his WWE title against Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, and Mr. Kennedy. . Despite effort from all parties only one person could win the match. The final minutes of the match had all four men involved in the match with near falls being executed left and right. Kennedy would be double teamed by HHH and HBK who were able to toss Kennedy out of the ring. Randy Orton would be next as HBK clotheslined him over the ropes. HHH and HBK would be the only two men left in the ring as they exchanged lefts and rights. HBK would manage to arm drag HHH and land a fierce kick on the back of HHH’s head. HBK would go for a cover, but HHH would kick out. HBK lifts HHH back up to his feet and gives him a couple of hard chops to the chest, and with each one the crowd yells out "Woooooo!" HBK then hits HHH with a Manhattan Drop followed by a scoop slam. HHH pulls HHH to the center of the ring and then climbs up the turnbuckle, and leaps off with a moonsault.... Suddenly Triple H would roll out of the way causing HBK to land on himself. HHH would capitalize on this situation, as Michaels made it back to his feet, Triple H hits him with his signature spinebuster! Triple H would cover HBK....1....2....3No! Mr. Kennedy would interrupt the pin with a boot to the back of HHH's head. HHH would get up and Kennedy would land a swinging neckbreaker on HHH. Kennedy would turn around and see HBK getting up... Michaels stands up only to be taken down with The Mic Check from Kennedy! Kennedy would go for the cover... 1...2... Suddenly HHH would break up the pin. HHH would pull Kennedy off of HBK... Kennedy would be face to face with HHH for a mere second before HHH set Kennedy up for the pedigree after a kick to the stomach. Just as HHH goes for the pedigree, Randy Orton out of nowhere rolls into the ring and pushes Kennedy out of the way before delivering an RKO to Triple H! Randy Orton goes for the cover...1....2...3No! Randy Orton think's he has won the match and the title, but the ref tells him that HHH's foot was on the rope. Orton is furious at this and begins to argue with the referee. Eventually, Orton stops arguing with the referee and stalks HHH as he slowly makes it up to his feet. Once HHH is back up on his feet, he turns around to a attempted RKO from Orton, but HHH pushes Orton off and Orton ends up running right into some sweet chin music from HBK who just got up on his feet. Shawn Michaels then falls ontop of Orton and hooks the leg for the cover...1...2...3No! Triple H manages to elbow drop HBK in the face to stop the pin. HHH lifts HBK back up to his feet by his hair as he kicks HBK in the gut, and then takes him over to the center of the ring and shoves his head in between his legs and hooking HBK's arms, signaling for the pedigree. However, before he can connect with it, HBK Back Body Drops HHH over the top rope to the outside! After a few moments of maintaining himself, HBK turns around. Kennedy has also recovered, and he makes a dash for Michaels swiftly. However, HBK takes down Kennedy with a Drop Toe Hold! The crowd begins to cheer, as Shawn Michaels turns Kennedy over on his back and grabs his legs, putting him into a sharpshooter! Michaels puts as much pressure on the submission as he possibly can, but Kennedy is very reluctant to give in and tap out. After about 15 seconds, HBK realizes that Kenndy isn't going to be giving in any time soon. HBK releases the Sharpshooter out of frustration, and seems to become very pissed off at this point. HBK moves over to a turnbuckle, and begins to stomp his feet... He stomps it about 4 times as Kennedy slowly begins to make it to his feet. Kennedy makes it to his feet and turns around to sweet chin music, but Kennedy manages to duck under the kick, and as HBK turns around, Kennedy puts HBK up on his shoulders and connects with a kendton bomb! Kennedy goes for the cover...1...2... Kickout! Mr. Kennedy gets up on his knees and looks at the referee in disbelief. But instead of arguing with the ref, Kennedy stalks HBK to make it to his feet, getting ready to hit him with The Mic Check. But by the, HHH has entered back into the ring as he goes behind Kennedy and turns him around and kicks him in the gut, shoves Kennedy's head in between his legs and hooks both of his arms, dropping him with the Pedigree! HHH hooks the leg for the cover...1....2....3!

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner, and still WWE Champion.... Trrriplllllllllle H!

(The referee raises Triple H's hand in victory as "Time to play the Game" hits the speakers. The crowd are on there feet cheering, absolutely ecstatic over the great match they just witnessed. HHH takes his WWE title from the referee and climbs up the second turnbuckle, raising his title high in the air.)

hhhwinsuw8.jpg

JR: He did it, Bah Gawd he did King! The champion walked into this match not knowing who his opponets would be, but yet he has defeated three other men to retain his title.

King: Yeah I usually don't agree with what you say JR, but I must say , that was pretty impressive on The Game's side. But more importantly what an effort all four men made in this match, either one of them could have walked out the champion!

JR: What a battle, what a mian event, what a night! And thank you all for watching the most unpredictable pay-per-view in WWE history. No Mercy was sure a historic event! For Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler, good night everybody, and we'll see you tomorrow night on Monday Night RAW!

(No Mercy comes to a close with "The Game" Triple H celebrating and taunting in the ring with his WWE Championship. The copyright logo comes up on the bottom of the screen, signaling the end of the show as the screen fades with Triple H holding his WWE title high in the air.)

imported_DX89

Reaction score
The Roster

rawca8.png

RAW Roster

Ashley - F
Batista - F (WWE Tag Team Champion)
Beth Phoenix - H
Brian Kendrick - F
Candice Michelle -F
Chris Jericho - H
Chris Masters - H (World Tag Team Champion)
Cody Rhodes - F
Jeff Hardy - F
John Bradshaw Layfield - H
JTG - F
Kenny Dykstra - H (World tag Team Champion)
King Booker - H
Lance Cade - H
Maria - F
Melina - H
Michelle Mccool - F (Women's champion)
Mickie James - F
Mr. Kennedy - H
Paul London - F
Randy Orton - H
Santino Merella - H
Shad - F
Shawn Michaels - F
Snitsky - H
Torrie Wilson - F
Triple H - F (WWE Champion)
Umaga - H (Intercontential Champion)
William Regal - H

RAW Championship Holders
WWE Champion:
hhhhr8.jpg

Intercontential Champion:
umagasa7.jpg

World Tag Team Champions:
chrismastersfj1.jpg
kennymh8.jpg

Women's Champion:
mccoolpf8.jpg

RAW Staff
General Manager: "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
Commentators: Jim Ross & Jerry "The King" Lawler.
Backstage Interviewers: Tod Grisham & Maria
In Ring Announcer: Lillian Garcia

smackdownhdlogotd7.png

Smackdown Roster
Big Show - F
Bobby Lashley - F
Carlito - H (United States Champion)
Charlie Haas - H
Chuch Palumbo - H
CM Punk - F (Mr. Money In The Bank)
Edge - H (Worldheavyweight Champion)
Eve Torres- F
Festus - F
Funaki - H
Gregory Helms - H
Hardcore Holly - F
Jesse - F
Kane - F
Krystal - F
Maryse - H
Matt Hardy - F
MVP - H
Natayla - H
Rey Mysterio - F (WWE Tag Team Champion
Shannon Moore - F
Shelton Benjamin - H
The Great Khali - H
Undertaker - F
Victoria - H

Smackdown Championship Holders
Worldheavyweight Champion:
edgevr2.jpg

United States Champion:
carlitogg7.jpg

WWE Tag Team Champions:
reyandtistaih6.jpg

Cruiserweight Champion: Vacant

Smackdown Staff
General Manager: Thedore Long
Commentators: Michael Cole & Tazz
Backstage Interviewers: Josh Matthews & Kristal
In Ring Announcer: Tony Chimel

ecwlogoif6.png

ECW Roster
Big Daddy V - H
Chavo Guerrero - H
Elijah Burke - H
Finlay - F
John Cena - F (ECW World Champion)
John Morrison - H
Kelly Kelly - F
Kofi Kingston - F
Monty Brown - H
Mark Henry - H
Nunzio - H
Sabu - F
Sandman - F
Stevie Richards - H
The Miz - H
Tommy Dreamer - F

ECW Championship Holders
ECW Champion:
cenarw0.jpg

ECW Staff
General Manager: Jim Cornette
Commentators: Joey Styles & Mick Foley
Backstage Interviewer: Lena Yada
In Ring Announcer: Justin Roberts

The Rated R CMStar

Roster looks good. Your show set up is very interesting with all the videos and images, and so it gives it an original look. I will keep reviewing

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Agree.. I'm still shcoked at Cena being in ECW.. That's something you don't see very often.. Only two BTB's have done it I think (Yours, and BKB's ECW)..

Well drop a review by my BTB sometime man, I will review your first show bro..

imported_DX89

Reaction score
Agree.. I'm still shcoked at Cena being in ECW.. That's something you don't see very often.. Only two BTB's have done it I think (Yours, and BKB's ECW)..

Well drop a review by my BTB sometime man, I will review your first show bro..

Yeah, I wanted to see how things would go with Cena on ECW. BTW, I'll be sure to review your btb whenever I can.

imported_DX89

Reaction score
OOC: Hey guys, I know it's been like forever, but so you all know I'm still doing this. Here is the offical preview for RAW, which should be up in a few days.

rawth3.jpg

hhhwinsvu0.jpg

Official RAW Preview:

10/6/08

LIVE from Pontiac, Michigan![/b

No Mercy: Night of Champion's has come and gone and "The Game" Triple H was able to overcome the odds last night as he retained his WWE Championship against three other superstars, despite walking into the match not knowing who he would be facing. Although The cerebral assassin managed to walk out victories last night at Night of Champions, there are still a truck load of superstars in the back who are aiming for a shot at the champs gold. What is next for The King of Kings? Will one of his three opponents from No Mercy: Night of Champions be seeking another chance at the WWE championship? Or will a new challenger step up to the plate and try to do what no man has been able to do for the past 6 months, and take the WWE title from The Game's waist?

Umaga proved his dominance last night at Night of Champions as he defeated both Kane and Jeff Hardy in a Thriple Threat Match to retain his Intercontinental Championship. Although Umaga was successful in winning last night, The Samoan Bulldozer may have his hands full as he is set to put his Intercontinental title on the line against ECW's Fighting Irishman... Finlay. This match is definitely considered to be nothing but a Slobber Knocker, but what will be the outcome? Will The Samoan Bulldozer manage to yet again walk out of the arena with the title? Or can the man who loves to fight defeat the Samoan savage and bring the IC championship home to the land of extreme?

Last night at Night of Champions new World Tag Team Champions were crowned, as Kenny Dykstra and Chris Masters defeated Cryme Tyme after some dirty tactics. However they haven't got rid of JTG and Shad quite yet, as Kenny will be in one on one action against JTG. What is next for these two young superstars? And will Cryme Tyme be getting a rematch for the titles any time soon?

"Y2J" Chris Jericho was absent from No Mercy: Night of Champion's last night, but tonight on RAW he will definitely be in the house as he hosts the Highlight Reel with King Booker as the Special Guest. What can we expect to come out of this? Be sure to tune in to Monday Night RAW to find out.

Jeff Hardy came up short last night on winning the Intercontinental title, but he will be looking to redeem himself tonight as he goes one on one with the "Wrestling God" John Bradshaw Layfield. Both of these two men are look to prove themselves tonight, who will prevail in this one?

We have a new Women's champion in the now former Smackdown! superstar Michelle Mccool, as she managed defeat Melina after a small package pin. Now that Mccool is officially a RAW diva, can she prove to the world that that her title win at Night of Champions was more than just a fluke when she takes on Jillian Hall? And what will the former champion Melina have to say about the issue?

Also, ever since the end of August, every week on RAW there has been a strange mystery video being played every week on RAW claiming that "He is coming". Will we see this mystery video appear yet again tonight on RAW? What is the meaning of this video? And who is coming?

Confirmed Matches so far:

Non-Title Match
Michelle Mccool vs Jillian Hall

Singles Match
JBL vs Jeff Hardy

Singles Match
Kenny Dykstra w/ Chris Masters vs JTG w/ Shad

Intercontinental Championship Match
Umaga vs Finlay

imported_DX89

Reaction score
OOC: Hey guys, I know it's been like forever, but so you all know I'm still doing this. Here is the offical preview for RAW, which should be up in a few days.

rawth3.jpg

hhhwinsvu0.jpg

Official RAW Preview:

10/6/08

LIVE from Pontiac, Michigan!

No Mercy: Night of Champion's has come and gone and "The Game" Triple H was able to overcome the odds last night as he retained his WWE Championship against three other superstars, despite walking into the match not knowing who he would be facing. Although The cerebral assassin managed to walk out victories last night at Night of Champions, there are still a truck load of superstars in the back who are aiming for a shot at the champs gold. What is next for The King of Kings? Will one of his three opponents from No Mercy: Night of Champions be seeking another chance at the WWE championship? Or will a new challenger step up to the plate and try to do what no man has been able to do for the past 6 months, and take the WWE title from The Game's waist?

Umaga proved his dominance last night at Night of Champions as he defeated both Kane and Jeff Hardy in a Thriple Threat Match to retain his Intercontinental Championship. Although Umaga was successful in winning last night, The Samoan Bulldozer may have his hands full as he is set to put his Intercontinental title on the line against ECW's Fighting Irishman... Finlay. This match is definitely considered to be nothing but a Slobber Knocker, but what will be the outcome? Will The Samoan Bulldozer manage to yet again walk out of the arena with the title? Or can the man who loves to fight defeat the Samoan savage and bring the IC championship home to the land of extreme?

Last night at Night of Champions new World Tag Team Champions were crowned, as Kenny Dykstra and Chris Masters defeated Cryme Tyme after some dirty tactics. However they haven't got rid of JTG and Shad quite yet, as Kenny will be in one on one action against JTG. What is next for these two young superstars? And will Cryme Tyme be getting a rematch for the titles any time soon?

"Y2J" Chris Jericho was absent from No Mercy: Night of Champion's last night, but tonight on RAW he will definitely be in the house as he hosts the Highlight Reel with King Booker as the Special Guest. What can we expect to come out of this? Be sure to tune in to Monday Night RAW to find out.

Jeff Hardy came up short last night on winning the Intercontinental title, but he will be looking to redeem himself tonight as he goes one on one with the "Wrestling God" John Bradshaw Layfield. Both of these two men are look to prove themselves tonight, who will prevail in this one?

We have a new Women's champion in the now former Smackdown! superstar Michelle Mccool, as she managed defeat Melina after a small package pin. Now that Mccool is officially a RAW diva, can she prove to the world that that her title win at Night of Champions was more than just a fluke when she takes on Jillian Hall? And what will the former champion Melina have to say about the issue?

Also, ever since the end of August, every week on RAW there has been a strange mystery video being played every week on RAW claiming that "He is coming". Will we see this mystery video appear yet again tonight on RAW? What is the meaning of this video? And who is coming?

Confirmed Matches so far:

Non-Title Match

Singles Match
JBL vs Jeff Hardy

Singles Match

Umaga vs Finlay

The Rated R CMStar

Well, I expect to see this show. It was a fairly good start and background, so it will be interesting. I'll be reviewing this.

imported_DX89

Reaction score
rawth3.jpg

LIVE from Pontiac, Michigan!

[yt]M8m-EKZDQEE&feature[/yt]

"To be loved" by Papa Roach continues to echo throught the arena as the camera pans around the crowd who are standing up, shouting at the top of there lungs as they hold up signs for there most loved and hated superstars. A small graphic appears just to the top left corner of the screen, informing us that tonight's Raw is coming to use Live from Pontiac, Michigan. While the cameras pan the crowd, we hear the voices Jim Ross.

Jim Ross: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Monday Night Raw! No Mercy has come and gone folks, but what a night it was. We saw pain, glory and flat-out shock. If you missed No Mercy: Night of Champions, you just have to order the repeat for this pay-per-view, because it was one of the best!

King: Well I hate to start the show off on a sour note for me, but I have to agree with you, JR. No Mercy's Night of Champions may have been the best pay-per-view of 2008.

JR: But No Mercy is over, and we are all set for an action pa-

[yt]7UTrH9JMZOk[/yt]

(Jim Ross is cut off by "Turn up the trouble" begins to play over the speakers as Mr. Kennedy comes out from the curtains with a microphone already in hand. He walks down to the ring with a not so happy look on his face as he ignores the fans who hold there hands out towards him. Kennedy walks up the steel steps and proceeds to step into the ring, walking in the middle of the ring. Kennedy looks around the crowd for a minute before raising the mic up to his mouth, not even waiting for the backstage crew to cut his music.)

Mr. Kennedy: Cut the music... I said cut the damn music!

Jim Ross: Well, Kennedy obvisouly not to happy about last night's results for the main event.

King: Obviously, Jr.

Mr. Kennedy: You know, last night at No Mercy's Night of Champions I was in a fatal four way match for the WWE Championship, and I gotta say... I wasn't impressed. Everyone who saw No Mercy last night, knows just like I do, that the WWE Champion Triple H's win over me was a fluke!

(The crowd boo's.)

Mr. Kennedy: I mean lets face it, everybody knows that in a one on one match, Triple H cannot beat me. Everybody knows that No Mercy was a fluke for Triple H. The fact is, he just got lucky, plain and simple. As far as I'm concerend, I got screwed out of winning the WWE title. You seee right now I should be standing here in this very ring as your new WWE champion. As of right now, I see have the WWE championship wrapped around my beatiful waist. At this very moment I should be reaching into the heavans and announcing... "Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner and new WWE champion of the WOOOOOOORLD! Mrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Kennedyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....... Kennedy!

Kennedy pauses for a second time, taking his time to compose himself before beginning.

Mr. Kennedy: But you see, that didn't happen now did it? Instead I'm here without the WWE title wrapped around my waist, instead I was screwed out of winning championship gold, and you know what? I don't like that... I don't like the sound of that one bit. You people don't know how I fell right now, I was cheated, cheated out of match that I had won.

The crowd continues to jeer and boo Kennedy.

Mr. Kennedy: Oh what, you people don't agree with me? Why don't you all just shut up already!? You people obviously don't know a wrestling icon when you see one. I mean lets face it, this place is a dump. There isn't a damn good thing about Pontiac, Michigan! So all of you can boo me, hate me, I don't care, and you know why? Your all from Michigan and nobody cares about this stupid city anyways!

Kennedy lowers the mic as the fans really get pissed at him, starting up a "Asshole" chant.

Jim Ross: Mr. Kennedy guy has no respect for these fans.

King: And why should he? These people certainly don't have any for him.

Mr. Kennedy: I don't give a crap if you boo or have a lame sign about me, I am better than all of you, because it's obvious you all are just jealous of me! That's right your all jealous, jealous of my good looks, my talent, and my skill. just face it, I'm better than all of you.

Mr. Kennedy walks over near the ropes and points to a random fan.

Mr. Kennedy: Better than you.

Points to another fan.

Mr. Kennedy: Better than you.

He points to a fat fan in the crowd who has a corndog in his hand.

Mr. Kennedy: Oh, way better than you fat boy.

The camera gets a close up on the fan as he is seen giving Mr. Kennedy the middle finger while talking trash to him. Kennedy just laughs at the fan.

Mr. Kennedy: What's that fatty? I couldn't quite hear you. Why don't you take that corndog out of your mouth so I can understand what the hell your saying. Yeah, now sit down, be quiet, and keep on stuffing your mouth with that corndog fatso.

Kennedy pauses, looking around at the crowd.

Mr. Kennedy: Now like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted by you idiot fans. See, unlike some guys back in that locker room... I deserve another shot at the WWE championship. I deserve it more than anybody on the RAW roster... more than Randy Orton, more than Shawn Michaels, because you see I have never had a one on one match with Triple H for the title. Everybody but me has been given that chance, everybody but me. So to sum this all up, what I want is a on on one match with Triple H for the WWE championship, and as everyone should know, what Mr. Kennedy wants... Mr. Kennedy gets. So Triple H, as of right now I'm demanding, not asking but DEMANDING you to come out to this ring and give me my WWE title match.

(Mr. Kennedy Stands in the ring, waiting for HHH to come out but nobody shows up. He waits a bit longer before speaking again.)

Mr. Kennedy: Come on Triple H, I know you're back there. Come on out and face me like a man.

(Kennedy waits for a bit longer, but HHH still doesn't come out..)

Mr. Kennedy: Just as I though... just as I thought. The great ol' mighty Triple H, The Game, The Cerebral Assassin is scared, scared to face his rea-

[yt]GF7JrEkSEkY[/yt]

("The Game" by Motorhead comes blasting out of the speakers as the WWE Champion Triple H comes out to Kennedy's delight. HHH gets a huge pop from the crowd as Triple H has his WWE title over his shoulder and he walks down the ramp, staring directly at Kennedy who is still waiting for him in the ring. Triple H walks up the steep steps and steps into the ring as he continues to stare Kennedy down, who has a big smirk on his face. HHH's music ceases as a "Triple H" chant starts up from the fans. Triple H waits for the chants to die down before speaking.)

Triple H: You just don't know when to stop running your mouth do you? I mean here you are, the so called "Future of Sports Entertainment" standing out here whining and complain about how you got cheated out of win last night at No Mercy's Night of Champions. But you know Kennedy, from what I know you weren't cheated or screwed out of anything. Face it, you lost that match fair and square... I beat you one, two, three without cheating, plain and simple. So you can walk around here and piss and moan until you wet your trousers about how you got screwed out of that WWE title match, but just like you, just like me, and just like everybody else who saw that match last night at No Mercy. We all you know that you weren't cheated out of a win, I beat you fair and square, so just accept it already Kennedy.

Mr. Kennedy: Ok... Ok Triple H. I'll admit, last night at Night of Champions you beat me, you did. But you see last night's WWE title match was a fatal four way, which included two other men in that match. That is why tonight I'm asking for a one on one title match with you, because you know just like everyone else knows that I can beat you in a one on on match, you know I can beat you Triple H. So how about it? You and me in a one on one match for your title... Triple H versus Mr. Kennedy for the WWE Championship.

(The crowd erupts in cheers at the sound of this happening. Just then, Kennedy gets right in Triple H's face.)

Mr. Kennedy: Unless of course... your scared. But hey I totally understand if you are scared, I mean if I were you I'd be afraid to put the WWE title on the line against me too.

Triple H: Kennedy, you know I'm not the one to back down from a challenge. So if it's a title match you want, it's a title match you get.

(The crowd erupts in cheers.)

Jim Ross: Oh boy, business is picking up here.

King: So are we really gonna see it? Triple H vs Mr. Kennedy for the WWE title, for the first time?

[yt]Ot-XuBsa02c[/yt]

("Burn in my light" plays over the speakers as Randy Orton comes from out of the curtains with a microphone already in hand. Orton makes his way down the ramp and then near the ring, he climbs up the steep steps and enters the ring. He takes a look at both Kennedy and HHH and then begins to speak.)

Randy Orton: Now hold on just a damn minute... Mr. Kennedy, what have you done to earn a WWE Championship Match? Last night at No Mercy: Night of Champions you were the one who lost, so if anybody deserves a shot at the WWE title, it's me. See Mr. Kennedy, you'r not challenging anybody, because it is I, Randy Orton who will face Triple H for the WWE Championship. You are looking at your next WWE Champion people, because I'm not just going to be facing Triple H for the WWE title... I'm going to beat him.

Mr. Kennedy: Oh is that right Randy? You are going to be facing Triple H for the WWE title?

(Randy Orton nods.)

Randy Orton: That's right.

Mr. Kennedy: Well I hate to burst your bubble Randy, but you aren't getting a WWE title match anytime soon. Let me ask you something, how many times have you had a WWE title match against Triple H? About what, thirty, fourty? But you know how many I've had? Zero!

Randy Orton: Well there's a reason for that Kennedy... the reason you'v never had a title match with Triple H is because you don't deserve one.

(Orton and Kennedy get into each other's faces.)

Mr. Kennedy: Oh really? How about I prove to you right now that I deserve a WWE title shot.

Triple H: Ladies, ladies, settle down. Now, I'm pretty sure you both could work something out... there's no need to argue. Obviously both of you want a shot at my WWE title, so how about I give both of you guys what you want? Let's make this a thriple threat match!

(The crowd erupt in cheers.)

[yt]I7Ei9rQDhmI[/yt]

("Sexy Boy" fills the arena as "HBK" Shawn Michaels comes out on stage as the crowd begins to cheer. He walks down the ramp and makes it near the ring, walking up the steel steps and entering the ring. Michaels signals for a mic and he is handed one as he begins to talk.)

Shawn Michaels: Woah, Woah, Woah, wait just a darn minute. I know, I know you three aren't make a WWE title match without the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels. Now unless my ears deceive me, it's seems to me like both Randy Orton and Mr. Kennedy think they deserve a shot at the WWE championship. Well boys you seem to be forgetting about one important factor, your forgetting about the show stopper, the main event, the headliner, "HBK" Shawn Michaels! Because you see just like you Randy, I didn't lost last night at No Mercy, therefore *Shrugging his shoulders* I deserve a WWE title shot just as much as you do. And on top of that, on top of that, Hunter, Buddy.... you and me, we're like brothers. But I would love nothing more than to once again go another round with you for the WWE Championship.

Randy Orton: You gotta be kiddin me. Shawn, you think you deserve a shot at the WWE title? I don't think so. I, "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton am the only person who deserves a WWE title shot. I don't give a crap weather you got pinned or not last night at No Mercy, because the fact of the matter is, you will have to wait in line just like everybody else. Because as of right now, I am the one who will be ge-

[yt]INso3IvsJZo&feature[/yt]

(Orton is cut off by the music of RAW's general manager Ric Flair. "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair comes out on stage, styling and profilin as the fans cheer for him. Flair already has a mic in hand as he begins to speak on the entrance stage.)

Ric Flair: Woooooooo, Pontiac, Michigan!

(The fans go wild with cheers.)

Ric Flair: You guys are on fire tonight. Well you should be, because we have a tremendous show for you all tonight. But before we get to that, I must solve this problem we got here in the ring. Now last night at No Mercy: Night of Champions all four of you faced off in a fatal four way match for the WWE title, and now it seems to me that tonight, Mr. Kennedy, Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels... all three of you want a shot at Triple H's WWE title. Well let me tell you all something, when it's all said and done, when the decision is made, only one of you will be the number one contender for Triple H's WWE championship. Now usually, I would come out here and I would make a match to decide the number one contender, but tonight is different. Because as you know, the most interactive pay per view we all know as Cyber Sunday is coming up... which means that I won't be deciding who will be facing Triple H for the WWE championship... the fans will. So with that being said, I would like to announce the candidates to face Triple H at Cyber Sunday for the WWE title. On one hand we got "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton...

(The fans shower Orton with boos, but Orton only smirks.)

Ric Flair: Mr. Kennedy...

(The crowd also boos him.)

Ric Flair: And "HBK" Shawn Michaels!

(The crowd explodes with cheers.)

Ric Flair: Hold on, hold on... I'm not finished just yet. Tonight in the main event, you four will be in Tag Team action. It's gonna be Mr. Kennedy, teaming up with Randy Orton, to take on the team of Shawn Michaels... and the WWE Champion Triple H!

(Fans cheer.)

Ric Flair: Wooooooooooo!

Jim Ross: Baw Gawd what an announcment! Come Cyber Sunday, at the most interactive pay per view of the year... one of these men will be facing "The Game" Triple H for the WWE championship.

King: And to top it off JR, we got a blockbuster Tag Team Match for the main event tonight. Triple H & Shawn Michaels, taking on the team of Randy Orton & Mr. Kennedy. What a night this is going to be!

(Flair's music hits once again as the crowd "Wooooo's" along with him. Meanwhile in the ring, all four men are looking around at each other before RAW goes to a commercial.)

[yt]APnLn-QiDGU[/yt]

Lillian Garcia: The following diva's contest is scheduled for one fall. Making her way to the ring, from Louisville, Kentucky, Jillian Hall!

(Jillian Hall begins to make her way down the ramp way, with a huge smirk on her face. Jillian ignores the boos from the crowd, too confident and focused on her match here tonight. Jillian ascends the steel steps up to the ring apron, and she then enters the ring in between the middle and top ropes. Jillian goes to the center of the ring, fluffing through her hair some more, before pointing at herself with her right index finger.)

[yt]V2Aaw6L0mQw[/yt]

Lillian Garcia: And her opponet, from Palatka, Florida, she is the Women's Champion... Michelle Mccool!

(Michelle appears on the stage with her newly won Women's title wrapped around her waist. Michelle holds her right hand up to the crowd, getting a positive reaction from the crowd. Michelle walks down the ramp way, slapping some of the fans hands. Michelle hops onto the ring apron, swinging her leg back, before then entering the ring through the middle rope. Michelle shows no intimidation towards Jillian Hall. The Bell rings and the match is underway.)

Non-Title Match

Both women circle the ring for a bit before a quick lock-up occurs between the two women as Michelle Mccool gets the upper-hand with a knee into Jillian Halls’s gut. Mccool runs her hands into her bushy hair, and reaches out to grab Jillian. Mccool pulls Jillian back up by her hair and hits her with a right fits squarely into the cheek, knocking Jillian back down. Mccool whips Jillian across the ring and into a turnbuckle and follows up with a back elbow into her face, smiling smugly at her dominance on Jillian. As Jillian bends low from the move, Mccool pulls her towards herself and hits her with a hard clothesline. Mccool goes for the cover. 1…2… but Jillian kicks out. As Jillian is on her fours, Mccool sneaks in a hard kick into the gut, causing Jillian to moan from that attack into the abdomen. As Jillian tries to get back up, Mccool kicks her yet again, this time in the chest, making a loud noise that incited groans from the fans. As Jillian gets back to her feet, Mccool rebounds herself across the ropes and goes forth, but Jillian catches her with a sidewalk slam. Jillian covers quickly. 1…2… but Mccool kicks out. Jillian lifts Mccool overhead and drops her into the ropes, causing her to bounce off the top rope sickly. Jillian then whips Mccool into the ropes, hitting her with a back drop, knocking a scream out of Mccool. Jillian goes to grab Mccool’s legs, but Mccool holds on tightly to the ropes. Jillian, however, just simply yanks her off, dropping Mccool in an alley oop. As Mccool gets up, Jillian hits her with a hard right hand, knocking her right back on her back. Jillian then whips Mccool off the ropes and hits her with a superkick, sprawling Mccool out on the canvas. Jillian then ducks under the ropes and hits a flip leg drop from the ring apron into Mccool. Jillian hooks both of Mccool’s legs. 1…2… but Mccool kicks out. Both women get back to their feet, and Mccool regains control of the match again with a knee to Jillian’s gut, capitalizing by twisting Jillian’s arm into an armlock, but Jillian does a cartwheel flip, turning the armlock against Mccool. She then nails a arm drag to Mccool, taking her down. With the armlock firmly in place, Jillian turns it into a modified fireman’s carry, dropping Mccool’s arm into her thigh. Jillian twists under Mccool’s arm, adding extra tension and then hits her with an elbow into the face. Mccool counters with two straight elbows into Jillian’s face and then ducks under Jillian, reversing the armlock. Mccool then jumps into the air and hits Jillian with a modified elevated armbreaker. Mccool hits a stomp into Jillian’s arm, and then rebounds across the rope with a dropkick into Jillian’s arm. As Jillian gets back to her feet, Mccool grabs her arm, and then climbs the turnbuckle, hitting an arm drag from the top rope. Mccool raises her hands to taunt to the fans, who give her a couple of light cheers. Mccool whips Jillian into the turnbuckle, sending Jillian’s arm crashing into the cushion. Mccool then makes a mad dash towards Jillian wanting to hit a clothesline. She is however, cut off by a boot to the face by Jillian. Jillian starts stepping up on the turnbuckle and dives off, hitting a jumping double axe-handle into Mccool’s face. Jillian aims a kick into Mccool’s gut and pulls her up with the intention of nailing a Sitout Facebuster right there, but Mccool reverses out of the move and gets Jillian into a small package... pin. 1…2… but Jillian kicks out. Jillian gets to her feet first, and quickly whips Mccool into the corner, bouncing her head off the turnbuckle. Jillian then slings Mccool over her shoulder and hits her with a vertical suplex. Jillian goes to scale the ropes, but Mccool hits her with an elbow to the back of the head, slamming her off the turnbuckle by the hair. The fans are on their feet as Mccool climbs the second turnbuckle, Mccool then dives off the turnbuckle, hitting a elbow drop… nothing, as Jillian managed to roll out of the way at the last moment. Jillian pushes Mccool onto her back and goes for the quick cover. 1…2… but Mccool kicks out. Mccool gets backed into the corner, and Jillian follows the attack with a shoulder block. But Mccool gets out of the way, causing Jillian to hit herself on the steel post. Mccool hops up onto the ropes and hits Jillian with a cross body. There's the cover....1....2...3!

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner... Michelle Mccool!

(Michelle Mccool celebrates her victory as the ref hands her her Women's title and raises her arm in the air. She has a satisfied look on her face, this is until see she's former Women's champion Melina walk out on stage, applauding Mccool on her win. Mcool lookes on confused as she clutches her title tighter.)

Jim Ross: What's this all about?

King: It looks to me like Melina is trying to get in the champ's head.

- - - - Backstage Interview

(The camera cuts backstage and we see Tod Grisham standing by next to Jeff Hardy.)

Tod Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time... Jeff Hardy.

(The crowd gives Jeff a loud pop as he nods his head in approval.)

Todd Grisham: Well Jeff Hardy last night at No Mercy: Night of Champions you along with Kane were randomly chosen to fight for Umaga's Intercontinental Championship. Unfortunately you came up short in that match, but tonight you have a chance to redeem yourself as you go one on one with JBL later on tonight. Your thoughts going into this match?

Jeff Hardy: Well Todd I have to agree with you on one thing, last night at No Mercy: Night of Champions I failed to obtain the Intercontinental title, but that was last night, that's in the past. I'm not going to sit here and dwell on something that happened in the past, because tonight I'm all about the here and now. And tonight I face the self proclaimed "Wrestling God" JBL. Now JBL, all I have to say is this. I don't plan on screwing things up like I did last night, tonight I plan on going out to that ring and putting on one hell of a show for these fans and walking out the winner of the match. JBL, I'm not going easy on you tonight... I'm letting you know right now that I'm going to give it my all in this match... I'm not going to hold anything back. With my last breath, I will accomplish what needs to be accomplished, I will succeed what needs to be succe-

(Just then, Jeff Hardy is interupted by JBL who walks into the scene.)

JBL: Woah, Woah, Woah... are you kiddin me? Did I hear that right? The rainbow haired idiot saying that he is going to beat me, John Bradshaw Layfield. Save your breath kid, nobody wants to hear a speach from a loser such as yourself. I mean you should have seen yourself last night at No Mercy: Night of Champion's, you got beatin like a dog. The fans don't wanna hear you Jeff, your a loser. Todd, you shouldn't be interviewing this punk, you should be conducting a interview with a WRESTLING GOD like myself... you should be conducting this interview with JBL.

Jeff Hardy: Umm... excuse me? I was kinda in the middle of an interview, and I don't appreciate you interupting me and insulting me like that.

(JBL laughs.)

JBL: Well would you look at that Todd, the losers tryin to talk tough. Listen pal, if you think the beating Umaga gave you last night was bad, just you wait and see what I do to you later on tonight in that ring. If I were you Jeff, I wouldn't even bother showing up. I'm not in the best of moods after being left out of last night's pay per view, so maybe you can try and survive. So go and pray to the god and hope you don't get beaten too badly. Good luck Jeff, and boy do you need it.

Jeff Hardy: I guess were just gonna have to see about that, won't we?

JBL: Oh will see... will see. Oh, I almost forgot.

(JBL acts like he is about say something, but instead hits Jeff square in the face with a right fist to the face. Jeff is on the floor, holding his jaw in pain as Bradshaw looks down at him for a few seconds, before walking out of view.)

[yt]XNxChC-dJis[/yt]

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, making his way to the ring... from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in 225 pounds... Jeff Hardy!

(Jeff Hardy emerges from backstage to some cheers from the fans. Jeff goes through his usual entrance routine, making "Gunz" taunts and dancing at the top of the stage, before running down the ramp and slapping the hands of some the fans. Hardy then slides into the ring, and runs up the turnbuckle padding. Hardy then taunts on the top turnbuckle, and jumps down.)

[yt]EQqNjwrzUmw&feature[/yt]

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from New York City, weighing in 290 pounds... John Bradshaw Layfield!

(A white limo is seen driving out on stage, he stops and the limousine driver gets out of the limo. He opens the back door, and none other that John Bradshaw Layfield steps out. He raises on his arms, taunting the crowd as he recieves some loud boos. JBL makes his way up the ramp, ignoring the fans as he struts down to the ring. JBL walks up the steps and enters the ring through the ropes, he trash talks Jeff in the corner before taking his entrance attire off, getting ready for the start of the match.)

Singles Match
JBL vs Jeff Hardy

Ding Ding Ding!

JBL taunts Jeff as the bell rings.. JBL gets in Jeff's face and begins to trash talk him while pointing his finger into Jeff's chest. JBL keeps doing so, until Jeff gets fed up with it and slaps JBL square in the face. As the match begins... He catches JBL with a dropkick and goes on the offensive early in the match. Jeff drags JBL to his feet as the pair trade right hands with each other... Jeff Hardy takes it up a notch and catches JBL with another dropkick. Nick stumbles torwards the ropes but retaliates with a shoulder block. JBL turns torwards Jeff, grabs him by his head and flings him right across the rope. JBL stares at Jeff, grabs the ropes and pulls them back.. He flings himself across the rope as he collides with Jeff! JBL then mounts Hardy and irish whips Jeff into the barricade but Jeff sees the barricade and stops running.. JBL runs torwards him as Jeff throws JBL right above him and he lands on the canvas. JBL rolls around on the ground holding his back in pain.. Jeff drags JBL to his feet and the pair get into the ring.. Jeff places JBL's large head under his armpit and catches him in a snap-suplex.. And another and another until JBL reverses the final suplex into a suplex of his own. JBL drags Jeff's fallen body over to the edge of the turnbuckle and climbs to the second one. He stares at Jeff beneath him as Jeff gasps for air.. JBL takes a sigh of intensity and dives off the turnbuckle to hit a diving elbow but Jeff rolls out of the way as JBL lands on his elbow! Most of the crowd feel JBL's pain as Jeff scurries to the top rope. He looks at JBL and then looks at the crowd.. He isn't paying any attention to JBL who has currently got to his feet.. JBL dives at the ropes as Jeff lands on his crown jewels and falls to the ground. The crowd feel his pain more than JBL's. JBL holds his arm in pain and stumbles to the ropes, on the rebound catching Jeff with an elbow drop. JBL then rushes over and slams Jeff's head repeatedly on the canvas. JBL drags the Hardy boy to his feet and catches him with a sidewalk slam. He stands up and taunts, raising his arm in the air as the fans shower him with jeers and boos. Jeff slowly gets to his feet holding his neck and elbows JBL right across his abdomen.. He then dashes torwards JBL and catches him in a bulldog.. He goes for the cover '1..' but JBL kicks out.. He quickly gets up and Jeff dives from the top rope colliding off JBL in a senton bomb. Jeff drags JBL to his feet and whips into the nearest turnbuckle. He elbow chops JBL as the fans go "OOOOH". JBL then retaliates and grabs Jeff by the hair and flings him into the turnbuckle.. He lays into him by punching him in face over and over. Jeff covers up fror the punches and tries to escape but JBL just keeps going! The fans begin a "Hardy" chant as Jeff falls to his feet and JBL taunts. JBL viciously drags Jeff to his feet whipping him into the opposite turnbuckle.. He dashes torwards that turnbuckle and lands a shoulder block on to Jeff's abdomen as he screams out in pain. JBL pulls Jeff out of the turnbuckle and begins toying with him, slapping him around. Suddenly Jeff grabs JBL's head and causes damage to his neck with his signature move.. The Sit-Out Jawbreaker!

JBL lands hard on his bottom as Jeff gets to his feet.. He mocks JBL by slapping him in the face and dropkicks him on the ground. Jeff then lands a leg-drop on JBL. He drags JBL to his feet and whips him into the ropes, on the re-bound JBL ducks under Jeff's arms and catches Jeff with a neckbreaker. Jeff lands on his neck causing extreme pain as JBL gets hurt in the situation by landing on his back. Jeff slowly gets to his feet as JBL does also and the two trade punches. Right, left, right, left before Jeff whips JBL into the ropes and JBL goes straight over them and hits the canvas! He crawls desperately to the steps as Jeff is currently taunting for the wild crowd. Jeff notices JBL getting to his feet so he dashes towards the ropes and vaults right over them and collides with JBL. The crowd give a "Holy Shi*" chant as the two men remain down and out on the canvas. Jeff is the first to get to his feet and the Rainbow Haired Warrior climbs up the steel steps. He lands a leg-drop from above on JBL who gasps for air. Jeff climbs into the ring as JBL slowly gets to his feet. Jeff drags JBL into the ring along with him and pins him '1..2..' but JBL wriggles out of the pinning move. Jeff plants a kick at the back of JBL's head driving him to the canvas! He then follows up with.. What is this?! Jeff holds JBL's legs wide open and then leg-drops JBL's groin area. JBL holds his groin in pain as Jeff laughs at him. The camera switches over to the commentators as King is laughing but JR looks pretty worried. It switches back to the match as Jeff is laying into JBL with fast jabs to the face. JBL holds his arms over his face trying to block Jeff's attack and is successful. Jeff looks pretty frustrated and turns back to JBL and goes to drag him to his feet but JBL grabs a hold of Jeff's belt and drags him into the ring-rope. Jeff then holds his head in pain as JBL stomps away at Jeff's back... JBL then drags Jeff to his feet and yanks him into his legs, he then does the smoking taunt on Jeff's back before raising him up in the air for the Powerbomb! But Jeff isn't going down easy, Jeff begins punching JBL in the face trying to fight out of the powerbomb. But to no avail as JBL slams Jeff hardy down hard with the Powerbomb! He slowly pins Jeff as the referee counts '1..2..' but Jeff kicks out much to the fans awe, JBL's awe and certainly people watching around the world's awe! JBL holds his head in shock as the some of the fans are in shock. JBL then stomps at Jeff in a frustrated move as Jeff just bounces up and down hitting the canvas. JBL now waits in the corner, stalking Jeff Hardy to get up. Once Jeff gets up, he turns around right into a Clothesline from Hell from JBL! Here's the cover...1....2...3No! JBL stops the count himself as JR and King are not sure what JBL is doing. JBL gets up to his feet smirking, looking down at Jeff Hardy as he once again taunts the crowd. He kicks Jeff in the face, just toying with Hardy... JBL grabs Jeff Hardy by the hair to pick him up, but Jeff gets him in a small package....1.....2....3!

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner... Jeff Hardy!

(The ring bell is rung and Jeff quickly rolls out the ring as his music begins to play again, as the fans jump to their feet, cheering on Jeff hardy in his victory. JBL gets up to his feet in shock, he can't believe he was just defeated. The referee raises Jeff's arm in the air, as he celebrates his victory outside of the ring.)

Jim Ross: I don't believe it, Jeff Hardy just got a HUGE upset on JBL.

King: Wait a minute, that's not fair. JBL had the match won.

Jim Ross: Well, JBL may of had the match won, but he let that arrogance get to his head and it cost him big time. But anyways folks, still to come in the main event tonight. Triple H and Shawn Michaels will take on "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton and Mr. Kennedy.

Still to come:

hhhhbkvsortonkentu5.jpg

---- Commercial Break ----

Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel
Special Guest: King Booker

[yt]XoA-EuwQBHo&feature[/yt]
("Break The Walls Down" is finally heard, echoing all the way up to the nosebleeds, as the titan tron shows dark blue silhouettes. We see a silhouette of our own, as the camera fades out to the ramp, where buildings in Manhattan move at twice the speed of the tron, for his alternate tron, seen where he enters from. Jericho's smoky black shadow is seen, as he slowly extends his arms, bulging his bicep and kissing it before extending it. The "King of the World" continues to live on top of his mountain, posing for everyone, like gods given talent has entered the oddest arena title in the history of arenas. Jericho slowly turns around, and pumps his fist as he does. Jericho smiles, as he chews gum, walking down the ramp while bobing his head to the tune of his theme. Jericho walks down the ramp cockily, in a medium speed. Jericho runs up the steel steps, and moves in the Eddy Guerrero WCW-esque fashion on the apron, putting his head low, and moving to the motion of the theme. Jericho then does his infamous 180 degree spin into the center of the ropes. Y2J pumps his fist, and goes into the ring. Y2J grabs a microphone from a chair that is next to his "Jeritron 5000." Jericho smirks, as he chews his gum, raising the mic up to his mouth as he begins to speak.)

Chris Jericho: Welcome to RAW... IS... JERICHO!

(The crowd give him a mixed reaction.)

Chris Jericho: Wow, look at all you people here tonight!

(Suprisngly, most of the fans cheer.)

Chris Jericho: And each and every one of you, are jackasses.

(Those cheers quickly turn into jeers and boos. Jericho smirks, purposely getting the fans angry at him.)

Chris Jericho: Hey, hey, don't get mad at me... you all know it's true. You may boo me now, but when you go home tonight and back to your poxy little lives, the first thing you will tell your family is that you saw "Y2J" Chris Jericho.

(Jericho walks around the ring, still with a smirk on his face.)

Chris Jericho: Anywho, right now, I'd actually like to reflect on last night, before I get to the present day. You see last week at No Mercy: Night of Champion's, there was... something, something missing. I mean don't get me wrong, the pay per view was good but it wasn't great. You wanna know why it wasn't a great pay per view? Well it should be obvious, even for you fans... your's truly was not on the pay per view. Can you believe that? Me, Chris Jericho, The epitome of blockbuster was left off of a pay per view.

King: The epitome of blockbuster?

Chris Jericho: You can't have a pay per view without Chris Jericho on the card. I mean a pay per view without Chris Jericho is like ham without the cheese, peanut butter without the jelly, Tom without the Jerry, kool aid without the sugar, mustard without the Heinz... you get where I'm going with this right? The point is, you can't have a pay per view without Y2J. But now that, that's out of the way, it's time to bring out my guest tonight. Now my guest tonight, he is not just any superstar... he is a "Royal King." Ladies and gentlemen I give you the 2006 King of the Ring winner... King Boooooka!

[yt]jL-mvhoejPM[/yt]

(The sound of King Booker's entrance theme is heard as King Booker and his queen Sharmell come out from the curtains as the crowd boos them. King Booker and Sharmella stand on the entrance stage as Booker puts his pinky high in the air, receiving even more boos from the fans. Booker puts his pinky back down as him and Sharmell slowly make there way down the ramp. The camera switches back to the ring, showing Chris Jericho clapping for both Booker and Sharmell. Booker and Sharmell slowly walk up the steel steps, entering the ring through the ropes afterwards. King Booker makes his way towards Jericho as both men shake hands, Booker then grabs the microphone from off the other chair. Jericho brings his mic back up to his mouth as he begins to speak again.)

Chris Jericho: Ladies and gentlemen, King Booker is in the house! Booker I wanna thank you for coming to the show tonight, and I...

(Jericho is interupted by "Asshole" chants from the crowd. This fustrates Jericho and he begins to yell at the fans.)

Chris Jericho: Oh do you people ever shut the hell up?! There is a sexy beast and a King in the ring right now, and you people dare chant asshole? How disrespectful can you be? Now if you idiots are finished, you can sit back on your fat asses and enjoy the show.

(More boos are heard from the crowd, but eventually they die down.)

King Booker: First of all I want to start off by saying thank you... a thank you to you, Christopher. King Booka of the RAW Kingdom would like to thank you for allowing a "King" such as myself to be on your Highlight Reel. I also want to thank you for your respect and your kindness. Because you see untlike these pesants in the crowd tonight, Christopher you have respect for true talent, and unlike these people you know a King when you see a King. I am a King, and I demand I be treated like one!

(The crowd boos as Jericho tells them to shut up.)

King Booker: Are any of you pesants "The King of The Ring?" I don't think so! Has anyone ever bowed down to you, and kissed your feet? NO! And on top of that, on top of that I am a five time, five time, five time, five time, five time WCW Champion! You people need to respect your betters, because you have not and will not ever accoplish what I King Booker has. But you see Christopher, me and you have one thing in common. We both are one of the greatest superstars to ever grace a wrestling ring, we are the best RAW has to offer, but yet we get left out of Night of Champions. That is the kind of ungratefulness King Booker is talking about. Me and christopher deserve more than this, we deserve to be respected! All of you pesants should bow down before your King... you peons need to...

[yt]qXFUd0n8X0s[/yt]

(The fans erupt in cheers as "I walk alone" by Saliva blares throughout the arena as Batista comes from out of the curtains. He is wearing one of his blck t-shirts that have "Animal Unleashed" on the front of it, some blue jeans, and a pair of dress shoes. Batista walks down the ramp as he points at some of the fans, before slapping leg and squating down, doing his signature machine gun taunt as fireworks explode behind him. Batista then continues his way to the ring before stopping to look out at the crowd as they continue to cheer him.

King: What's Batista doing out her? He's an uninvited guest.

Jim Ross: Well if you ask me King, I think Batista has had just about enough from King Booker and Jericho's mouths.

(Batista ontinues to walk up the stairs and into the ring. He walks towards the turnbuckles and flexes as the fans cheers continue to get louder. Dave walks over and asks for a mic. He takes it and waits for the fans to settle down as a "Batista" chant breaks out.)

King Booker: What do you want?

Batista: What do I want? What I want is what these people want. What I want is for you two to stop whining like little babies and shut your mouths already.

(The crowd cheers as King Booker and Jericho get pissed off looks on there faces.)

Chris Jericho: Woah, Dave... hold on a second there big guy. Who the hell told you, you could come on my show? This is my show Dave, and nobody invited you.

(As Jericho said that, Batista laughed to himself.)

Chris Jericho: So I don't know what the hell you'r doing out here. King Booker is my guest on the Highlight Reel, he was invited by me to be on the show tonight, not you. Now big guy I know your trying to get all the camera time you can get, and god knows you need it, and I know you crave to be a guest here on the Highlight Reel, but like everybody else Batista I'm afraid you ae just going to have to wait your turn. But trust me Batista, one day I just might invite you to be a guest on my show, but until then... you can just leave this ring and crawl back into whatever little hole you came out of.

(Some of the crowd "Ooo's" as Batista chuckles to himself a bit before raising the mic back up to his mouth to speak.)

Batista: Are you talking to me? Are YOU.... talking to ME?

Chris Jericho: What are you deaf now Batista? Of course I'm talking to you assclown. Geez, big guy, there's a little something called qutips... use em for crying out loud.

Batista: Jericho, I didn't come out here to be guest on your Highlight Reel. I came out here for one thing and one thing only, and that's to shut both of you idiots up. I could care less about being on your show Chris... as a matter of fact I'll show you exactly what I think about your stupid Highlight Reel.

(Batista picks one of Jericho's Highlight Reel chair's and chunks it to the outside of the ring as Jericho is furious.)

Chris Jericho: What the hell do you think your doin!?

(Batista grabs the other chair and also tosses it to the outside of the ring. Chris Jericho is angry as he gets in Batista's face.)

Chris Jericho: Who the hell do you think you are!? Look what you did, you just trashed my set! Do you know how expensive this set is you sanctimonious son of a bitch!? You know what Batista, I dserve an appoligie... I deserve a damn appoligie from you right now! I want you too get down on your hands and knees, look me straight in the eye and utter these exact words. "Mr. Jericho, I'm sorry I acted like a jackass and destroyed your set piece. Please forgive me."

(The crowd boo's as Batista looks around at the crowd.)

Chris Jericho: Do it!

Batista: You want an appoligie, Jericho? Well here's your damn appoligie.

(Batista lands a hard right fist to the face of Jericho that knows him down on the mat. King Booker runs at Batista, but is also knocked down by a Batista punch to the face. As Batista turns, Jericho is back on his fist and Batista backs him up in the corner with punch after punch to the face of Y2J. This would be his downfall however as Booker has made it back to his feet, nailing Batista from behind with a cheap shot. Booker and Jericho get Batista into the corner and they begin to stop a mudhole in him. They take him out of the corner and whip him into the ropes, and when Batista comes back he connects with a clothesline on both Booker and Jericho. Batista lifts Booker back up and tosses him up and over the rope, meanwhile Jericho is back to his feet and Batista irish whips him into the ropes, going for a spinebuster. But Jericho gets out of harms way, grabbing the ropes and rolling out of the ring as he meets up with King Booker and his Queen Sharmell on the ramp. "I walk Alone" hits the speakers as the fans are going wild as Batista takes his shirt off and throws it into the crowd. Jericho is holding his mouth as King Booker yells out "We gone get you Batista... we gone get you!")

(Batista taunts in the ring, motioning for Booker and Jericho to get back in the ring. Batista then sits on the second rope, inviting Jericho and Booker to get back in the ring, which they don't. He then climbs on the second turnbuckle, taunting to the crowd as Raw goes to a commercial.)

[yt]UNkg6ZGwybE[/yt]

(The camera cuts to Ric Flair's office and there is alot of commosion going on as King Booker and Chris Jericho are seen fusing to Flair about what just happended before the break.

King Booker: I demand a match with Batista! Did you see what he did to me out there? You do not put your hands on a King!

Chris Jericho: What he did to you? What about what he did to me? He put his hands on the "Ayotolla of Rock N Rolla!" And that's something you don't do. Give me a match with Batista Flair, I want Batista in the ring!

(The comosition continues until Flair puts a hault to it.)

Ric Flair: Guys, guy, guys! Calm down, both of you, just calm down. So let me get this straight, the both of you want a match Batista, right?

King Booker: You damn right!

Ric Flair: Alright, so here's what I'm gonna do. Come Cyber Sunday, we are going to let the fans decide which one of you is going to be facing Batista, or if it's going to be both of you in the ring with him. Because you see come Cyber Sunday it's either going to be Batista vs Chris Jericho... Batista vs King Booker... or it's gonna be a Thriple Threat Match between all three of you. And to take things up a notch, this match isn't going to be just any ol' match, oh no. It's going to be a Number One Contenders match!

King Booker: Alright, I dig that.

Chris Jericho: Yeah, I can dig that too.

Ric Flair: Good, and now that you two got what you wanted... you can get the hell out of my office.

(Despite being told that by Flair, Booker and Jericho walk out of the office with satisfied looks on there faces.)

---- In Ring ----

(The camera is back in the arena as the new World tag team champions, Chris Masters and Kenny Dykstra are standing in the ring.

Jim Ross: Well were back here on RAW and up next we have Kenny Dykstra in one on one action against JTG. But right now it looks like the new tag team champions have something to say.

(Masters has a mic in his hand and he lifts it up to his mouth to talk.)

Chris Masters: Ladies and gentlemen, if you would bring your attention to the center of this ring, because the men who stand before you are the two men who are the future of this bussiness, and the new World Tag Team champions... "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters and Kenny Dykstra. Last night proved once and for all that me and Dykstra are just plain better than Cryme Tyme. You know, I'd hate to be the one to say I told ya so, but they have seen it comin.

(Crowd boos.)

Chris Masters: Oh yeah, yeah. You fans can moan and complain all you want, boo me, cheer me, jeer me. You losers in the crowd might not want to accept it, but the cold hard fact is that me and Kenny beat those jokes JTG and Shad and we took what is rightfuly are's... the World Tag Team titles. Cryme Tyme were nothing more than fluke champions, and paper champs like them just don't cut it in this bussiness. You see it's people like Cryme Tyme who make me sick to my stomach. They go around, stealing other peoples things, but yet you fans still cheer for them. No Matter what they do, or how bad it may be you idiot fans still root for these guys. Like you for example....

(He said, Pointing to a fan in the crowd who has a diamond necklace around his neck.)

Chris Masters: I mean sure you think your "All blinged out" with that necklace around your neck... but where did you steal it from? Who did you mug to get that diamond necklace?

(The fans are angry at this statment by Masters and begin a "Asshole" chant.)

Chris Masters: Oh I'm the asshole? I'm the asshole now? Because I'm telling the tr-

[yt]8aK2ElH3scM[/yt]

(Chris Masters is cut off as "Brining da hood to you" blares through the arena and as JTG and Shad emerge from out of the curtains. JTG has a white bandana around his neck, and also has bling around his neck too. His bling hangs out over his black bullet-proof vest. He has on some baggy blue jeans that are rolled up on his left leg, all the way up to the knee. He dances around, trying to get the crowd more hyped up. Shad whom is walking next to JTG just wears a regular white muscle shirt, and some baggy blue jeans. JTG and Shad talk about something in the corner, before Shad and Masters both go on the outside of the ring.)

Singles Match

The referee signals for the bell to be rung on the outside, and this match begins. Kenny and JTG circle each other in the center of the ring for a few moments, before locking up. JTG overpowers Kenny, taking him down with a quick Arm Drag. Kenny quickly gets to his feet, only to be met by a nice Clothesline from JTG. JTG quickly hooks the leg of Kenny to see if he can score the quick victory. 1... Kenny quickly kicks out, showing JTG he isn't going to go down so quickly without putting up a fight. Kenny and JTG both circle each other again after Kenny gets up, and they lock up again. Kenny floats behind JTG, locking in an Arm Wrench effectively. Kenny exudes pressure to the submission on JTG, who seems to be looking to reach for the top rope nearby him. Kenny notices this, and he floats back in front of JTG. Kenny kicks JTG in the gut, still holding on to his right arm. Kenny then begins to spin JTG around, still not letting go of his right arm. Kenny gains enough moment to completely throw JTG across the ring, making him land roughly on his chest and face. JTG holds his right arm in a bit of pain on the mat, as the crowd begin to boo Kenny. Kenny goes over to JTG, and he takes him by the legs. JTG, who is nearby the corner, holds onto the middle rope as Kenny tries to pull him to the center of the ring more. Kenny gets enough force and strength to use a nice and powerful Alley Oop Bomb on JTG. Kenny covers JTG, with both of his shoulders down from the Alley Oop Bomb. The referee makes the count. 1...2... JTG just kicks out before the 3! Kenny gets up off of the position he is in on the ring mat, and he waits for JTG to get up in the corner, which he is using as an aid. JTG notices Kenny's right leg come towards him in the corner, going for a high Side Kick to the face of JTG. Haas cleverly rolls out of the way, and rolls Kenny up from behind with a School Boy Pin! 1...2... Kenny kicks out of JTG's surprise counter pin fall. Both men rise up at the same time for the most part, and JTG takes down Kenny with a Dropkick to the chest! Kenny gets up, and is met by another Dropkick from JTG, this time to the gut. JTG lifts Kenny up, and he whips him off of the ropes. On the rebound, Kenny goes for a Crucifix Pin on JTG, but JTG maintains his balance, and falls backwards on top of kenny, making him take a rough landing on his back! The crowd let out a huge groan as JTG turns over and covers Kenny, thinking he has this match won. 1...2... Kenny just gets the shoulder up! JTG seems to be getting more frustrated each time Dykstra kicks out, but he keeps on working over his opponent.

JTG waits for Kenny to get back up from the hard slam he took just moments ago from JTG. As Kenny gets up holding his back in pain, JTG takes him down with a nice running elbow. JTG gets on top of Kenny and mounts him with a barrage of punches to the face, until the referee restrains him. JTG grabs Kenny, lifting him up. JTG whips Kenny into the corner, and he charges towards him, using a nice running Splash! He follows up with two hard Body Chops to the exposed chest of Kenny. The crowd "WOOOOO!" loudly as JTG performs these brutal Body Chops on Kenny. JTG kicks Kenny in the chest a few times, before whipping him across to the other side of the ring, and into the corner. JTG charges towards Kenny, who gets his boot up to the face of JTG, knocking him back! Kenny gets himself positioned on the top turnbuckle, standing on the middle rope. JTG turns around towards Kenny, being met by a huge Diving Clothesline from him! Kenny then follows up with a Jackknife Pin on JTG. 1...2... JTG kicks out before the 3 count can be made by the referee. Kenny lifts JTG up, and he Elbows him in the face, pushing him towards the ropes. Kenny then takes JTG, Body Slamming him onto the mat. Kenny grabs hold of the top rope, and springs himself off of the bottom rope, using a nice Springboard Splash Pin on JTG! 1...2... JTG is able to get his foot on the nearby bottom rope, and the referee catches this just in time before his hand comes down for the 3 count. Kenny bangs his fists on the mat, seemingly getting more frustrated by the second. Kenny grabs both of JTG' legs, and he drags him over to the center of the ring. However, before Kenny can attempt any sort of submission on JTG, JTG uses his leg strength to push Kenny back forcefully towards the ropes, making him fall out of the ring in between the bottom and middle ropes! Kenny falls onto the floor on the outside of the ring with a large thump, as JTG begins to get to his feet in the ring. As Kenny gets up using the ring apron for help, JTG runs over to the ropes nearby where Kenny is on the outside, and he uses a very effective baseball slide right to the face of Kenny, once again knocking him down to the ground outside of the ring as the referee reaches the 5 count on him. The crowd cheer loudly for this move, as JTG then safely lets himself out of the ring to restart the count. JTG takes Kenny by the hair, and he whips him into the nearby barricade! Kenny groans in pain, holding his back with his right hand. JTG once again grabs Kenny by the hair, and he takes him over to the ring apron. Haas smashes the face of Kenny onto the ring apron a good 3 times, before rolling him back into the ring. JTG grabs Kenny's head, and uses a nice Chop to the neck! JTG pushes Kenny's head back into the ring, before entering the ring himself just as the referee reaches the 7 count. JTG hooks both of the legs of Kenny in the center of the ring. 1...2... Kenny is still able to kick out! JTG looks up in the referee shocked that Kenny was still able to kick out. Just then, Chris Masters is seen on the apron and as the referee sees this, he quickly goes over to Masters and argues with him. Meanwhile, this gives Kenny a chance to slide out of the ring and grab one of his Tag team belts. Shad sees Chris Masters distracint the referee and runs over to where Masters is.. he pulls Masters from off the apron and hits him with a nice right fist to the face. Kenny is then seen catching his breath outside of the ring, with his back facing the apron. JTG sees Kenny on the outside and grabs him by the head, but little does he know Kenny has the tag team belt in his hand. JTG tries to bring Kenny back in the ring, but BAM! Kenny hits JTG right in the skull with the belt. The referee didn't see it as he is still distracted by what is going on between Shad and Masters outside of the ring. Kenny drops the belt and slides in the ring, quickly going over to JTG and hooks the leg... The referee turns and sees Kenny making the pin... 1....2.... Shad looks up and sees JTG getting pinned and slides in the ring, but it's to late... 3!

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner... Kenny Dykstra!

(The bell had rung and Kenny Dykstra has stole the win from JTG. Shad slides into the ring and Kenny quickly rolls out of the ring, meeting up with Masters on the outside as they grab there Tag Team titles, smiling. JTG and Shad can't believe there eyes as they look on in dissapointment. Kenny and Masters then make there way up the ramp and walk to the back after taunting Cryme Tyme.

King: Well JR, Kenny picks up the win. Cryme Tyme can't be to happy about that... that's two loses in a row for them.

Jim Ross: Yeah, Kenny picked up another win after cheating yet again. I'm so proud of them.

King: Well it's good to see that you'r finally giving the new Tag Team champs the respect they deserve.

Jim Ross: I was being sarcastic King.

King: Say what you want JR, but these two right here are the future of this bussiness.

- - - - Backstage Interview - - - -

(The camera cuts backstage inside of a locker room where Maria is standing by with a microphone in hand.)

Maria: Ladies and gentlemen, standing by me now is "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton.

(The camera is adjusted to the right as Randy Orton is seen in his wrestling gear on as he gets a mixed reaction from the crowd.)

Maria: Well Randy, I was wondering if I could get your thoughts on your tag team match later on tonight against Triple H & Shawn Michaels.

Randy Orton: Well first off Maria, before I got to my tag team match later on tonight, I wanna talk about Cyber Sunday. I don't think it should be a suprise to anybody in this arena or anybody else watching at home that I am the right man to face Triple H for the WWE title at Cyber Sunday, because you see as my time as WWE champion I have dominated every superstar who came my way. For six months, for six months I defeated every single challenger who crossed my path. As a matter of fact Triple H already knows first hand what it was like to be beatin by the hands of The Legend Killer, because if you date all the way back to No Mercy 2007, Triple H was the very man who I beat to become the WWE Champion. And from then on, from then on I went on to defeate the likes of Shawn Michaels, Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho, and John Cena. Do you remember what that era was called Maria? It was the Age of Orton Era, and come Cyber Sunday when the fans vote for me, Randy Orton to face Triple H at Cyber Sunday... The Age of Orton will yet again be born. Because come Cyber Sunday Triple H, I'm taking back what's rightfully mine... the WWE Championship.

(Orton pauses for a few seconds, staring directly into the camera.)

Randy Orton: Now as far as my match later on tonight, with me teaming up with Mr. Kennedy to take on Shawn Michaels and Triple H. As far as that match goes, well lets just say Triple H and Shawn Michaels have already been beatin. And the funny thing about Maria is... they don't even know it yet.

(Orton looks at Maria, before walking out of the camera's view with a big smirk on his face. Meanwhile Maria is looking on a bit puzzled.)

The camera changes to another area backstage and there is a split screen between both Umaga and Finlay who are seen walking to the arena.

King: Oh this one is gonna be a fight JR. "The Samoan Bulldozer" puts his Interconteintal title on the line against "The Fighting Irishman" Finlay.

Jim Ross: And folks don't go anywhere, because it's next!

- - - -Commercial Break - - - -

(A replay is shown of Umaga defeating Kane and Jeff Hardy last night at No Mercy.)

[yt]AZyfNAEoAXs&featur[/yt]

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Intercontinental Championship. Introducing the challenger, from Belfast, Ireland, weighing in 235 pounds... FINNNLAY!

(The crowd give a loud cheer for the Fighting Irishman. Finlay nods appreciatively, and strolls down the ramp. He is wearing some green-and-black wrestling attire, along with white pads and boots. Finlay walks up the steps and he ascends them. Finlay quickly enters the ring in between the middle, walking over to a turnbucke and putting his shillelagh down in the corner. He tests the ropes, getting ready for the match up.)

[yt]8jr7iWpIUh0[/yt]

Lillian Garcia: And the opponet, from the Isle of Samoa, weighing in at 350 pounds, he is the Intercontinental Champion... UUUUUUUUUMGA!

(Umaga's music hits as he walks out from the curtain with his IC title in his hand. Umaga screams out like the wild Samoan he is, and walks down the ramp. He looks at the fans with an angry expression screaming out some Samoan words. Umaga walks up the steps and enters the ring, spreading out his arms as he screams out again The referee takes the IC title from Umaga and he raises it high in the air for everyone to see. He then hands it to Lillian Garcia who exits out of the ring with the belt.)

Umaga vs Finlay

Umaga is heard chanting in some type of Samoan language, as he starts off the match by quickly taking down Finlay with a Clothesline with a lot of impact. Umaga wastes no time on Finlay by lifting him up and throwing him into the corner. Umaga gives Finlay some Body Chops, before giving him a rough Body Slam. Umaga then gives Finlay a hard kick to the head. Umaga then lifts Finlay back up and throws him across the ropes. Umaga gives Finlay a Samoan Drop on rebound. Umaga then starts to shout in Samoan getting boos from the crowd. Umaga resumes his assault on Finlay by lifting him up and giving him a monsterous Sidewalk Slam! Umaga waits for a couple of moments before ascending to the top turnbuckle. Umaga get's ready to fly for a Diving Headbutt, but as he tries to land the move Finlay rolls out of the way! The crowd cheers wildly for Finlay, and once the monster Umaga get's back up, Finlay gives him some right hands before bouncing him off of the ropes. Umaga gives Finlay a hard kick to the face though as he repels off of the ropes. Umaga then picks Finlay up by the hair and kicks him in the gut before lifting him up onto his shoulders. Umaga seems to be preparing for another Samoan Drop of some sort as he carries Finlay on his shoulder to the middle of the ring. However, Finlay is able to roll behind Umaga and roll him up with a School Boy Pin! 1...2..3No! Umaga manages to kick out right before the three count. Umaga quickly makes it to his feet as Finlay runs at hime hitting some rights and lefts, that is until Umaga pushes him off of him. Umaga pick Finlay up, and starts to lay into him, hitting rights and lefts at Finlay, then knocking him down with a hard punch and going for a quick cover. 1..but Finlay kicks out of the pin. Umaga picks him up, and whips Finlay into the ropes, hitting a kick to Finlay’s chest as he rebounds back to Umaga. Umaga with the advantage puts Finlay's head on his knee, applying pressure to Finlay's back and Neck. After a while, Finlay manages to start powering out of the move, and gets to his feet, hitting elbows to Umaga’s gut, who eventually releases the hold. Finlay tries to run to rebound off the ropes, but sharply falls to the mat as Umaga still had a handful of Finlay’s hair. Umaga rebounds himself off the ropes, and goes for big splash on Finlay on the mat, but Finlay moved just before Umaga hit the move, causing Umaga to fall crashing to the mat.

Finlay fires himself up, and hits a clothesline on an unsuspecting Umaga, but Umaga doesn't go down. Finlay hits another clothesline but Umaga barely manages to stagger on his feet. Finlay takes shots at Umaga, and kicks him to the mid section, then lays Umaga out with a DDT. Finlay then mounts Umaga, and start to punch him in the face as Umaga tries to cover up. The ref reaches 4 and Finlay breaks the hold, giving a swift look to the ref before starting again, and again breaking once the ref gets to the 4 count. Finlay eventually gets off from Umaga, and gets ready. Umaga gets up, and Finlay locks Umaga in a headlock and starts punching him over and over again. The fans are going wild for Finlay’s relentless attack on Umaga. Finalay follows up and kneeds Umaga in the gut, locks in an armbar, and takes Umaga down with a Single Arm DDT. Umaga’s hard head hits the ground and Finlay goes for another pin attempt. 1…2.. Kick out. Finlay is back up to his feet and stalks Umaga, once Umaga makes it back to his feet he turns around Finlay attempts to pick Umaga up for the Celtic Cross... but Umaga's weight is just to much for Finlay as Umaga falls over on him. Umaga gets up and runs into the ropes, coming back with a big splash onto Finlay! Umaga now lifts Finlay up to his feet and irish whips Finlay into a corner. The referee goes and checks on Finlay to see if he's ok as Umaga goes to the opposite corner and spreads his arms out, shouting out like a wild samoan. He runs at Finlay for a hip attack, but Finlay moves out the way and Umaga ends up hitting the referee! The referee is laid as Umaga goes back after Finlay, but gets a kick in the groin for his troubles. Finlay takes his chance and goes to the corner where his shillelagh is and picks it up with a smile on his face. As Umaga makes his way over to Finlay holding his crouch, walking right into a shillelagh to the head from Finlay! Finlay now slides his shillelagh to the outside of the ring and hooks Umaga's leg for the cover, but the referee is down. Finlay gets frustrated and goes and tries to wake up the referee. After a few seconds, he manages to wake the referee up as he picks him up by his shirt. Now that he knows the referee is back up, he turns around... but right into a Samoan Spike from Umaga! He covers Finlay....1.....2....3!

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner and still the Intercontinental Champion..... UUUUUUUUMAGA!

(As the bell rings, Umaga's music begin to play across the PA system as Umaga raises to his feet, screaming out like some sort of wild animal. The ref tries to hand tim his IC title, and Umaga snatches it. He celebrates his victory, until the sound of Cody Rhode's entrance theme is as Rhodes come out on the stage with a mic in hand.)

Jim Ross:

King: This kid must be a complete idiot to come out here while Umaga's in the ring.

(Cody raises the microphone up to his lips and begins to speak.)

Cody Rhodes: Hey, Umaga! You know I've sat back and watched you beat superstar after superstar, after superstar. It's know doubt that you've beatin alot of people here in WWE, but there's one superstar who you have yet to beat... ME! Now I know around here I'm looked at as just Dusty Rhodes son. But I want to prove to everybody that I'm more than just that. I want to prove to everybody, that I can take my game to the next level. So that's why I challenge you Umaga to a one on one match next week, for your Interconteintal Championship!

(Crowd pops.)

King: HAHAHA! Is he serious? Does this kid really think he has what it takes to beat Umaga?

Jim Ross: From what I see King, he certainly does.

King: Well all I can say is, be careful what you wish for kid... because you just might get it.

(Umaga stares down at Cody and begins speaking some Samoan words.

Jim Ross: I guess that's a yes.

Umaga and Cody stare each other down as Cody makes the title motion around his waist. The cameras then switch to the backstage area.

- - - - Backstage - - - -

(Backstage we see a WWE offical rushing off some where, and he seems to looking for a certain somebody. As he continues going down the hallways, he sees the General Manager Ric Flair's office and he walks into the room and Flair is seen sitting at his desk reading something, until the offical tells Flair something.)

WWE Offical: Mr. Flair, this is important.

Ric Flair: What, what is it?

WWE Offical: It's Shawn Michaels... he's laying unconcious on the floor.

Ric Flair: What?

(Flair, with a worried look on his face gets up from the desk and leaves his office, following the WWE Official. They make it to where Michaels is, and he is indeed laid out cold face first, busted wide open. Some other officicals are seen checking on him to see if he's alright.)

Ric Flair: What the hell happended to him?

WWE Official: We don't know Mister Flair, he was already like this when we came.

Ric Flair: This is ridicolous, he's set to be in the main event up next.

WWE Offical: I'm sorry Mister Flair, but I'm afraid he won't be able to make it.

(Flair lets out a loud sigh.)

Ric Flair: Damnit, I don't believe this!

(The camere gets a close up on Flair's face and he is seen with a dissapointed look upon his face. RAW then goes to a commercial break...)

[yt]0Bn9Wrh6Owk&feature[/yt]

Lillian Garcia: The following is a Tag Team match, and it is scheduled for one fall... Introducing first, from Green Bay, Wisconsin, weighing in at 247 pounds... Mr. Kennedy!

("Turn up the trouble" hits the pa system indicating that the loudmouthed Mr Kennedy is on his way. In the ring. Mr. Kennedy soon appears at the top of the stage, dressed in blue trunks, with black pads and boots. He is greeted with loud booing, but he doesn't seem to care. Kennedy just quickly marches his way down to the ring, walks in the middle of the ring, and calls down his own personal microphone from the ceiling.)

Mr. Kennedy: Allow me, once again, to introduce myself! I hail... from GREEN BAY, WISCONSIN! I weigh in tonight at a staggering... TWO HUNDRED... AND FORTY-SEVEN POUNDS!! MISTTTTTTEEEERRRR... KENNEDY!!

(Kennedy heads over to one of the corners and perches himself on the second rope. He pauses, before finally bringing his mic back to his mouth to complete his unique introduction.)

Mr. Kennedy: KENNEDY!

(Kennedy tosses the microphone and hops off of the second turnbuckle, awaiting the arrival of his tag team partner.)

[yt]9zXdV7L7eiA[/yt]

Lillian Garcia: And his tag team partner... from Saint Louis Missouri, weighing in at 245 pounds... Randyyyyyy ORTON!

(The sound of "Burn in my light" by mercy drive is heard through the arena as Randy Orton comes out of the curtains. Orton pauses at the top of the ramp, looking at both sides of the crowd and then slowly, and cockily spreading his arms out in his signature pose with a faint smirk on his face. After a few seconds, he lowers his arms back down as he makes his way down the ramp. Orton looks at the fans, as they put their thumbs down booing him. Orton Orton ignores every fan, as he makes his way to ringside. Orton then slides into the ring, and pops back up in quick fashion. Orton then goes to the turnbuckle nearest to the right of the ramp, and climbs it, once again performing his signature pose as the crowd continue to jeer Orton on. Orton climbs down the turnbuckle and him and Kennedy share a few words with each other. Just then, a referee is seen running down to the ring and slides into it, walking over to Lillian and whispering something into her ear. Once he's finished, Lillian nods and raises the mic up to her lips.)

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen, I have just been informed that due to the recent event that just went on backstage, this match has now became a Handicap Match.

(The crowd begins to boo as Orton and Kennedy are seen laughing, but there laughter is stopped as "Time to play the Game" hits the speakers.)

[yt]L1zU1r6yFG0&feature[/yt]

Lillian Garcia: And there opponet, from Greenwich, Conneticut, weighing in at 260 pounds... TRIPLLLLLLLLLLE H!

(As the song begins, the lighting in the arena grows dark, and green and red stage lights, begin to circle, shining on the arena. Then, misty smoke begins to rise to the stage, and the crowd's eruption begins to almost shake the arena. Then, The Game himself walks out onto the stage with his WWE title wrapped tightly around his waist. In his hand, is Triple H's signature water bottle. He takes a few more steps and then stops. He looks from his left, to his right, gazing at the crowd, almost in aw at the huge ovation. After a few seconds, Hemsley smiles and takes a slight, drink of his water bottle. Instead of swallowing the drink, The Game spits the water, spraying the water into a mist, and begins walking down the ramp. The Game circles the ring, and stops on the right side of the squared circle. He climbs up the steel steps and stands on the apron, looking at his fans. He then stakes one last sip of his water bottle an throws it to the ground. Triple H then leans back on the ring ropes, pulls his arm into the air and towards his back, and proceeds to spit his water, misting the crowd. He then pulls his arms down and flexes before entering the ring through the middle rope.)

Main Event
Handicap Match
Triple H vs Randy Orton & Mr. Kennedy

As soon as Triple H gets into the ring, Mr. Kennedy comes rushing at him, but Triple H catches him with a big time clothesline. Orton runs at HHH, but is also met with a clothesline. With Orton and Kennedy down for the moment, this gives HHH a chance to take his WWE title from off his waist and hand it to the referee who takes it to the outside. Orton is quickly back up to his feet as Triple H sends a couple of right hands to the face of Orton as he backs him into the corner. This would be his downfall however as he forgot about Kennedy, who is back up to his feet and and cheap shots him from behind. The referee calls for the match to officially begin as Mr. Kenndy resumes his attack on Triple H in the ring as Randy Orton gets into his corner. With Triple H down on the mat, opportunistic Kennedy stomps boots into the back of Triple H before locking in a chin lock, pulling against Triple H's Nose and mouth as the referee does the 5 count. The referee reaches 3 and Kennedy releases his hold, getting up from the mat based move and getting in the face of the referee before resuming his attack on the half standing Triple H, hitting him with a sharp kick to the chest. Triple H holds his chest arena as Kennedy whips him into the ropes, attempting to hit a clothesline, but Triple H reverses, ducking the move and hitting a clothesline of his own on the rebound. Kennedy quickly gets up and tries to pick up where he left off, but Triple H gets him once again, this time with a back body drop. Triple H this time picks Kennedy from the mat and hits a few punches before hitting a big right hand to the face of Kennedy, stunning him as he falls to the mat. Triple H quickly hooks the leg, going for the pinfall. 1...2...but Kennedy managed to kick out. Triple H lets out a huge sigh as he goes to pick up Kennedy, but Kennedy reverses, tripping Triple H up and sending him face first into the second turnbuckle of the corner Kennedy was close to. Kennedy stands to his feet and grabs the foot of Triple H, dragging him to his corner as he tags out to Randy Orton. Kennedy and Orton collectively pick up Triple H and attempt a double Suplex, but as The Game is in mid air, he reverses, swinging his body weight, landing behind Kennedy and Orton and hitting a double Neckbreaker, knocking them both down. Kennedy rolls out of the ring holding his neck from the impact, as Triple H now takes action on Orton, picking him up from the mat, only to be greeted with an eye rake. Triple H stumbles back from Orton and also turn his back as Orton seizes the opportunity and locks in a Sleeper hold from behind on Triple H. Orton viciously throws Triple H's head around like a rag doll as Triple H attempts to reach one of the ropes, but Orton forces on more pressure as HHH falls to the mat, with Orton still holding on. Orton holds onto the submission as he stays down on one knee as Triple H sits on the mat, continuing to fade but eventually starts to build momentum, getting to his feet and hitting elbows to the gut of Orton, who lightly lets go of the move. Triple H attempts to rebound from the ropes and attack Orton, but Orton catches him with a picture perfect dropkick to the face of HHH. Orton quickly goes for the cover...1....2...Kickout! Orton gets up and brings up Triple H with him, whipping him into the ropes and attempting to hit another front dropkick on Triple H, but HHH reverses, holding onto the ropes, sending Orton crashing to the mat.

Triple H seizes the opportunity and runs into the ropes, and comes back with a jumping knee to the face of Randy Orton. Kennedy then tries to interfere in the match and give his team the advantage by attacking Triple H, but HHH soon disposes of Kennedy, launching him over the top rope as Triple H rests on the ropes. With Mr. Kennedy temporarily disposed of, Triple H goes to work on Orton, whipping him into the corner and charging in for a clothesline, but Orton reverses, hitting a fierce boot to the head of Triple H, knocking him to the mat as Orton quickly tries to capitalise, rolling HHH into the pin and using his feet on the second rope as leverage. 1...2...but Triple H just kicked out. A disgruntled Orton picks Triple H up from the mat and puts him into the corner, hitting him with lefts and rights, until Triple H starts to retaliate, hitting lefts and rights of his own on Orton. Orton stumbles back from a hard shot by Triple H, as he does HHH goes for a clothesline, but Orton ducks under it and as HHH turns back around Randy Orton jumps up for an RKO, but Triple H reveres the move, pushing Orton into the ropes. As Orton returned, Triple H caught him with a big time Arn Anderson Spinebuster! Triple H made it back to his feet and does his signature taunt, getting the crowd behind him. Triple would then lift Orton back up by the head, shoving Orton's head in between his legs, looking to hit the Pedigree. Just then, Kennedy is seen on with a steel chair in hand as he gets on top of the apron. Both the referee and HHH see this, and the ref immeditaley goes after Kennedy, telling him to get rid of the chair. Triple H pushes Orton to the side as he goes after Kennedy, but before HHH can do anything Kennedy jumps off the apron, tauning The Game. Triple H points at Knnedy, basically telling him that if he steps into the ring he'll kick his ass. Triple H takes his eyes off of Kennedy and sets his sights back on Orton, going to pick him back up. But Orton reaches a hand up, hitting Triple H with a illegal low blow! The referee sees this, and without question calls for the bell.... DING DING DING!

Lillian Garcia: The winner of this match by Disqualification.... Trrrrrrrrripleeeee H!

Aftermath: As Triple H falls down on the mat holding his groin, Kennedy slides back into the ring with the steel chair still in hand. Orton sits on top of Triple H's chest and hammers on him with furious right fists to the face. Once he's done, Orton gets off of HHH and Kennedy tells Orton to pick him up. Without hesitation, Triple H does so as HHH can barely stand. Once Triple H turns around, he gets blasted right in the skull with the steel chair from Mr. Kennedy! Triple H lays out cold in the middle of the rinb, but Orton and Kennedy aren't done as Kennedy throws the chair down and they both begin to lay the boots to HHH. Randy Orton backs up as Kennedy hit a few more stomps on HHH. Orton drops to his knees, stalking Triple H to get up, and HHH slowly does so with the help of the ropes. Triple H stumbles up to his feet, and he turns around right into a devestating RKO from Randy Orton!

Jim Ross: Oh and a RKO! Damnit that's enough, somebody's gotta stop this already!

King: And who'd be dumb enough to try that?

Triple H is laying lifeless on the mat as the crowd start up a "Triple H" chant, but that does nothing. Orton and Kennedy look down at a hurt Triple H, Orton then tells Mr. Kennedy something, and as he does Mr. Kennedy picks the steel chair back up. Orton drags Triple H by the legs over near the corner, Kennedy stomps HHH a few more times before wrapping the chair around HHH's neck.

King: Uh oh JR, this doesn't look good for the WWE Champion. There trying to kill him!

Jim Ross: This is not right, this is not right I tell you! He's a human being, and a human being doesn't deserve something like this.

Orton gets a evil smirk upon his face as he climbs up on the second turnbuckle, doing his signature pose.

Jim Ross: Don't do it Randy, remember that's a human being!

King: I don't think he can hear you JR.

Randy Orton yells at Triple H, saying "This is it champ, this is the end!" Orton gets ready to jump down on the chair to crush HHH's throat, but all of a sudden something comes up on the titantron.

[yt]Ym4U9eWYfug[/yt]

After the video, all that remains is the same puzzle from video.

TOMNMNRHGYAID

The words vanishes, The sequence of letters scrolls through, until they reveal a name.

Mr. Monday Night

The crowd went ecstatic at the revealing of the name as both Orton and Kennedy look on rather worried. Randy Orton begin to trash talk the screen, until all of a sudden...

[yt]lEC4v0b57IU[/yt]

"One of a kind" comes blaring out of the speakers and the whole arena goes balistic! After a few seconds of waiting, the man who was behind all those promo... Rob Van Dam makes his way out on stage. Orton looks as if he's seen a ghost...

King: Oh my god JR, look who it is!

Jim Ross: I don't believe it King, "Mr. Monday Night" Rob Van Dam has returned! What a shocker!

King: I must be seeing things JR.

RVD wastes no time as he rushes down to the ring and slides into it. Orton runs at Van Dam only to get knocked down on the mat by a right hand to the face. Kennedy runs at Kennedy and RVD stops him with rights and lefts to the face. RVD goes for a kick to the face, but Kennedy catches his foot. RVD uses his other leg to kick Kennedy in the head, but Kennedy ducks that too, but he isn't able to dodge the next kick to the head from RVD! Orton is back up to his feet and he runs back a RVD for a clothesline, but Van Dam ducks under it and manages to trip Orton with a leg sweep. The crowd is going wild as RVD points to the turnbuckle, telling everyone that he is going for the 5 Star Frog Splash. RVD climbs up the turnbuckle for the Frog Splash, but Orton along with Kennedy immeditely roll out of the ring. RVD jumps off the turnbuckle and points at Orton and Kennedy, before doing his signature taunt... pointing to himself saying "Rob... Van... Dam" as the fans said it along with him. "One of a Kind" begins to play again as Orton and Kennedy are furious on the ramp, trash talking RVD. RVD helps Triple H up to his feet as HHH still looks a bit dazed. The two are standing tall in the ring as they taunt for the fans, who are standing on there feet.

Jim Ross: The electricity is in the air, and these fans are on there feet for the returning Rob Van Dam.

King: Mr. Monday Night has returned to RAW and he just made a huge statement tonight.

Jim Ross: Baw Gawd what a night we've had here ladies and gentlemen. Folks thanks for joining us for another great Monday Night RAW!

(The copyright logo appaers on the screen as the camera fades to black, and the WWE logo flashing across the screen afterwards.)

Quick Results

Michelle Mccool def Jillian Hall @ 6:50
Jeff Hardy def JBL @ 16:18
Kenny Dykstra w/ Chris Masters def JTG w/ Shad @ 9:00
Umaga def Finlay @ 10:25
Triple H def Randy Orton & Mr. Kennedy via DQ @ 17:58​

cybersundaypostermj1.png

Live from Milwaukee, Wisconsin

WWE Championship Match
Triple H (c) vs Fan's Choice (Randy Orton/Shawn Michaels/Mr. Kennedy)

Number One Contenders Match for shot at WWE Championship
Batista vs (Chris Jericho/King Booker/Thriple Threat Match)