WWE 2006: The Revival

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TRI

Reaction score
Judgment Day May 21, 2006
Live from Phoenix, Arizona
US Airways Center

*The End plays as a video package is starting*

Narrator: Tonight is the night that titles will be defended.

Batista:
You came to me in a dream last night. I’m taking what is rightfully mine. It’s my time to establish my name as a WWE legend. I’m the animal Batista, and the end is here!

Kurt Angle:
You came to me in a dream last night. I’m already a legend in this business. I’m a freakin’ gold medalist, and soon to be a 7 time World Champion! The end is here!

Y2J:
You came to me in a dream last night. I’m taking what is rightfully mine, it’s time to finish my legendary career. I’m the highlight of the night, the ayatollah of rock n’ rolla, I’m Smackdown is Jericho, and the end is here baby!

*Footage is shown of former World Heavyweight Champion’s*

Narrator:
Tonight one man, will Rest In Peace.

JBL:
Undertaker, you came to me in a dream last night. You were in a grave, buried alive, by your WRESTLING GOD! Undertaker your end is here!

Undertaker
: JBL, you came to me in a dream last night. You were 6 feet under the soil, having the maggots crawl out of your body. JBL, tonight you will Rest in Peace! JBL tonight the end is here!

*Footage is shown of former Buried Alive matches and the feud between them so far*

Narrator:
Tonight, 2 men will fight for a fallen friend.

Rey Mysterio:
Eddie, I saw you in a dream, I will win this for you my friend. Viva la Raza Eddie!

Chris Benoit
: Eddie, I saw you in a dream, you told me to go out there and win this for you. Viva la Raza brother!

*Footage is shown of Eddie with Rey and Chris*

Narrator:
Tonight, 2 men will face off in an act of retaliation*

RVD:
Shelton, I saw you in a dream, you cost me my title shot, and I’m coming for you! Shelton the end is here!

Shelton Benjamin:
Rob, I saw you in a dream, I did that because I should have been that one winning the title. Rob the end is here!

*Footage is shown of RVD and Shelton fighting*

Narrator:
And now WWE Smackdown and Snickers presents: Judgment Day 2006!

*The camera cuts to the crowd screaming and yelling at the top of there lungs*

Cole: Welcome everyone to Smackdown’s first Pay Per View of the wrestling calendar! What a night we have, and oh boy am I pumped up for this. I’m your host Michael Cole with my partner Tazz.

Tazz:
Oh yeah, this is gonna be one hell of a night!

Cole
: Tonight we have 8 great matches for you, headlined by a triple threat WHC match between Y2J, Kurt Angle, and Batista. Who do you got winning this match Tazz?

Tazz: I’m going with the returning animal Batista!

Tazz:
Cole also don’t forget every single Smackdown title is on the line tonight. The U.S Title will be defended by Booker T against Bobby Lashley. Booker T has constantly attacked Bobby Lashley behind his back, can Lashley get revenge?

Cole
: Tazz, I think Lashley will prevail in this match.

Cole:
Also the Tag Team Titles are on the line as MNM takes on AMW in a huge tag team titles match up.

Tazz:
Of course AMW left the “F” show to come to the real show, Smackdown! I think AMW will retain in this match.

Tazz:
Cole we also have Shelton Benjamin taking on RVD. Shelton Benjamin cost RVD his title shot and RVD was pissed off!

Cole: Tazz of course he was pissed off, I think RVD will win this match.

Cole:
Also tonight Chris Benoit will take on Rey Mysterio in an Eddie Gurrero Tribute match! Both these men are doing this out of respect for Eddie.

Tazz:
I think Rey will come out on top in this match.

Tazz
: Tonight the Nature Boy Ric Flair will take on the up and coming Paul Birchall. You do you think will win the match Cole?

Cole:
In this match I’m taking experience over youth and I think the Nature Boy will win the match.

Cole:
The Cruiserweight Title will also be on the line in between Kid Kash and Gregory Helms.

Tazz:
I think that Kid Kash is coming out on top in this match.

Tazz: The match I’m most looking forward to is the Buried Alive match between The Undertaker and JBL.

Cole:
Finally JBL will get what he deserves. The Undertaker will bury that SOB alive. Our first match of the night is about to be under way.

Tony Chimell:
The first match of the night is scheduled for one fall, and is for the United States Champion! First the Champion from Houston, Texas weighing in at 250 pound, Booooooooker TTTT!

*Can you dig it Sucka plays to huge heat as Booker T and come down to the ring with the US Title*

Tony Chimell: Next the challenger from Colorado Spring, Colorado weighing in at 285 pounds, Bobbbby Lashley!

*Solider plays to a big pop as Bobby Lashley goes down to the ring. On the way down he surprisingly does not claps hands with fans on his way down. Lashley looks extremely determined to win this match*

Match 1
United States Title Match
Booker T vs. Booby Lashley

Lashley and Booker stare each other down, with neither men backing down an inch. Lashley then charges at Booker and they lock up in the middle of the ring. Lashley backs Booker down into the turnbuckle. The ref comes in between them and breaks it up. Booker then runs at Lashley, but Lashley clotheslines him down. Booker rolls out of the ring to gain some time, and Lashley follows him out. Lashley then runs and tackles him from behind. Lashley lifts Booker up and rams him into the barricade. Lashley then lifts Booker up and drops him on the barricade sternum first. Lashley then throws Booker shoulder first into the steel steps. Lashley then throws Booker back into the middle of the ring.

Lashley rolls back into the ring and starts stomping on Booker. Lashley then puts Booker in a headlock. Booker gets up, and bounces him off the ropes. Lashley comes back and hits a shoulder block on him. Lashley bounces off the ropes and hits a huge elbow drop. Lashley lifts him up and hits a belly to belly suplex on Booker T. Bobby Lashley then goes over and covers the down Booker T

--1--

--2--

Booker crawls over to the turnbuckle and pulls himself up. Lashley starts to ram his shoulder into Booker’s ribs. Lashley starts punching him with some hard right hands. Lashley then throws Booker into the opposite turnbuckle. Lashley runs at him and tries to clothes line him, but Booker moves out of the way.

Booker then hits a big back breaker onto Lashley. Booker puts Lashley in a spinning toe hold. Booker keeps wrenching the leg twisting it more and more. Booker then goes to the outside. Booker grabs Lashley’s leg, and slams it into the ring post. Booker T lifts Lashley up. Booker then starts punching him. Booker irish wips him and hits a spinebuster. Booker pins him

--1--

--2--

Lashley gets his shoulder up. Booker then starts stomping on Lashley’s leg. Booker lifts Lashley up and starts punching him with hard rights and lefts. The Bookman backs Lashley back into the corner and starts chopping him with the back of his hand. Booker then lifts Lashley’s leg up onto the ropes and kicks it. Booker lifts Lashley up to the top rope. Booker tries to hit a superplex, but Lashley blocks it. Lashley then hits a front suplex on him off the top rope.

Lashley then puts Booker into an abdominal stretch. Bobby applies more pressure as Booker is screaming in pain. Lashley then hits a big pump handle slam onto him. Lashley starts stomping on his rips. Lashley then lifts Booker up for a gorilla press. Lashley stats lifting him up and down, and then throw him down. Lashley squats down in the corner waiting for Booker to get up. When Booker gets up, Lashley bounces off the ropes, and hits a spear! Lashley pins him

--1--

--2--

Booker gets his shoulder up. Michael Cole is yelling that Lashley was one second away from winning his first title in the WWE. Lashley then starts punching Booker in the ribs. Lashley lifts him up and hits a gut buster. Lashley then rams Booker into the turnbuckle. Lashley then throws some rights and lefts on Booker. Lashley then lifts Booker up and gorilla presses him over the top rope! The ref starts the 10 count

--1--

--2--

--3--

--4--

--5--

--6--

--7-- Booker starts to get up

--8--

--9--

Booker just’s gets back into the ring. Lashley then starts to punch Booker some more. Lashley bounces off the ropes and elbow drops him down. Lashley tries to elbow drop him again, but Booker rolls out of the way. Booker and Lashley get up at the same time. Booker and Lashley then start to trade punches. Booker gets the advantage and pokes him in the eye. Booker kicks him in the gut, and hits a DDT. Booker T is really tired and uses the ropes to get up. Booker then bounces off the ropes and hits a knee drop. Booker then goes up to the top rope. As Lashley starts to get up, Booker jumps off and hits a huge missile dropkick on Lashley. Booker rolls over and covers him

--1--

--2--

Lashley gets his shoulder up. Booker bounces Lashley off the ropes, and hits a big sidekick. Booker then locks a side headlock onto Lashley. After a couple of seconds Lashley gets up and bounces him off the ropes. Lashley then hits a big shoulder block on him. Lashley lifts Booker back up, and hits a big powerslam. Lashley then lifts Booker up and lifts him up like he is doing a vertical suplex, but Lashley throws him forward. Lashley starts to stomp on Booker into the corner. Lashley lifts Booker back up, setting him up against the turnbuckle. Lashley fires away with some huge forearms to the face. Lashley then rams his shoulder into the ribs of Booker T. Lashley then lifts Booker up to the top rope. Lashley goes up to the top rope as well.

Lashley tries to hit a superplex, but Booker block’s it. Lashley keeps trying, but can’t. Booker then thunks him in the eye. Booker then starts firing away with some hard rights onto Bobby Lashley. Lashley then falls off the top rope. Booker then jumps off and hits a big flying leg drop onto Lashley.

Booker starts to get up and uses the ropes to help him up. Lashley then gets up at the same time. Booker tries to irish whip Lashley off the ropes, but Lashley reverses it. Booker then comes back and hits a clothesline on him. Booker lifts Lashley back up and starts chopping him. Booker then hits a swinging neck breaker on to Lashley. Booker then crawls over to Lashley and covers him

--1--

--2--

Lashley kicks out. Booker starts complaining to the ref saying it was a slow count. Booker then starts to stomp on Lashey’s leg some more. Booker then rolls out of the ring. Booker drags Lashley’s leg over to the ring post. Booker then slams Lashley’s leg into the ring post. Booker lifts Lashley up and starts kneeing Bobby Lashley in the ribs. Booker then lifts him up and hits a huge powerslam on him. Booker bounces off the ropes and hits his inverted knee drop.

Booker then stares at his hand, and does the spin a roonie too many boo’s from the fans. Booker then sets up Lashley for the Scissors kick. As Booker tries to kick him Lashley moves out of the way. Lashley then hits a big belly to belly suplex on him. Lashley then bounces off the ropes and elbow drops Booker’s sternum. Lashley lifts Booker T up, and kicks Booker in the stomach and hits the Dominator on Booker. Lashley covers him

--1--

--2--

--3--

Tony Chimmel- The winner of the match and the new United States Champion Bobby Lashley!
Winner- Bobby Lashley

*Lashley is presented with the belt and is showing emotion for one of the first times in his career. Lashley goes on each corner, and celebrates his first title in the WWE*

Cole:
What a great victory for the young man Bobby Lashley!

Tazz:
This kid has amazing potential, and could go far in this business.

*We go backstage to Josh Mathews*

Mathews: Tonight I’m here with the team of AMW. Guys we already saw one title change, will lightning strike twice in one night?

Chris Harris:
Hell no. You need to realize something Josh. We got here weeks ago, and in our first every wrestling match on this show, we won the WWE Tag Team Championships.
James Storm: Let me ask MNM if they have done that? We have accomplished more in 8 weeks than you will ever hope to accomplish in a life time. To keep it short and sweet, we won’t be losing any time soon to those damn Hollywood actors.
*MNM walks into the screen*
Melina: Well that’s where you are damn mistaken America’s Most Wanted! We are MNM! We are the best wrestlers, as well as the most famous wresters to step into a WWE ring.
Nitro: Ya, AMW you wait for later tonight, and you will get the beating of a life time!
Harris: Let me tell you something MNM, you put your money where your mouth is. I don’t care what you’ve done, or who you think you are, just come tonight, we will show you why AMW is the best tag team in the WWE!

*We go back to ringside*

Cole:
Our next match is going to be a great match between the Rabid Wolverine Chris Benoit and the human high flyer Rey Mysterio. They are fighting for one reason, Eddie Guerrero.

*A video memorial is shown of Eddie Guerrero. The video package they always show of Eddie is played. They then go to various pictures of Benoit and Rey with Eddie. We then see the news conference announcing Eddie’s death*

*We come back to the ring with all the fans chanting thank you Eddie!

Tony Chimell:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish. First hailing from Edmonton, Canada weighing in at 220 pounds “The Rabid Wolverine” Chris Benoit!

*Whatever plays to an enormous pop as Chris Benoit comes out with tears in his eyes as Benoit is looking to win this match for the late great Eddie Gurrero*

Tony Chimell:
Next from San Diego, California weighing in at 169 pounds Reyyy Mysterioooooooooo!

*Booyaka 619 plays to a huge pop as Rey Mysterio comes down to the ring openly crying for Eddie as he comes down to the ring. Rey then points to the sky for Eddie*
Match 2
Rey Mysterio vs. Chris Benoit

The crowd is going crazy chanting for Eddie. The 2 of them wait for a couple of minuets to get the tears out of their eyes. Rey and Benoit then go over to each other and shake each others hands. Benoit then locks up with Rey. Rey then goes around and puts Benoit in a waist lock. Benoit then elbow’s him in the back of the head. Benoit then starts chopping Benoit too many woo’s from the crowd. Benoit then Irish whips him off the ropes and hits a big shoulder block. The Wolverine then starts stomping on Rey’s ribs. Benoit lifts him back up and hits a big hip toss.

Benoit bounces off the ropes and hits a baseball slide to the outside. Benoit then Irish whips Rey into the steel steps face first. Benoit then slams his head on the apron, and tosses him back into the ring. Benoit goes back in, and locks Rey in a bow and arrow hold. Rey is struggling to get out, but can’t. Benoit finally releases the hold. Benoit lifts Rey up and hits a snapmare on Rey. Benoit then dropkicks the back of Rey. Benoit then puts Rey in a reverse chin lock. Benoit then releases the hold after around 20 seconds. Benoit starts stomping on Rey. Benoit lifts Rey up and Irish whips him off the ropes. Benoit tries to back drop him, but Rey lands on his feet. Rey then dropkicks Benoit’s back setting him up for the 619.

Rey tries to hit, but Benoit moves out of the way. Rey then kicks Benoit in the stomach. Rey then hits a huge tornado DDT on Benoit. Mysterio crawls over to the ropes, and uses them to get up. Rey then goes up to the top rope. As Benoit gets up Rey jumps off and hits a huge missile dropkick. Rey covers him

--1--

--2--

Benoit kicks out. Rey bounces off the ropes and hits a baseball slide to the outside of the ring. Rey bounces off the ropes and tries to hit a suicide dive, but Rey misses! Benoit then slams Rey’s head in the apron. Chris then throws him back into the ring. Benoit then hits an arm drag on Rey. Benoit then puts Rey in an armbar. Benoit starts tweaking his arm around in circles. Benoit lifts Rey back up and hits a huge knife edge chop. Benoit does it again, and again, making Rey’s chest bright red. Benoit then Irish whips Rey to the opposite turnbuckle. Benoit charges at him, and clotheslines him in the corner.

Benoit then hits a big snap suplex onto Rey. Benoit then starts stomping on Rey’s ribs. Benoit locks Rey in a side headlock. Benoit applies more pressure with Rey trying to get to the ropes, but can’t. Rey is reaches for the ropes, but Benoit just pulls him back in. Finally Rey starts elbowing Benoit in the stomach. Rey bounces him off the ropes, and hits a cross body. Rey lifts Benoit up, and hits a wheelbarrow bulldog on him. Rey then covers Benoit for the pin

--1--

--2--

Benoit kicks out. Rey then starts to stomp on Benoit. Rey lifts Benoit up and hits several forearm punches. Rey bounces off the ropes and hits a spinning heel kick. Rey then bounces off the ropes and hits a leg drop onto Benoit. Rey lifts Benoit up, but Benoit hits a chop on him. Benoit bounces off the ropes, and tries to hit a clothesline, but Rey ducks underneath of it. 619 then hits a springboard moonsault on The Crippler. Rey gets back up and hits another standing moonsault.

Rey lifts Benoit up, and attempts a sunset flip, but Benoit rolls through. Rey then hits a dropkick to the face of Chris. Rey then goes up to the top rope. Rey leaps off and tries to hit a splash, but Benoit moves out of the way. Benoit and Rey get up at the same time, and start to trade punches. Rey attempts a kick, but Benoit catches him. Benoit then spins him around and hits a German suplex. Benoit then hits an elbow drop onto the sternum of his chest.

Benoit lifts Rey and Irish whips him off the ropes. Rey comes back and Benoit hits a big back drop. Benoit then puts Rey in an abdominal stretch. Benoit applies more and more pressure trying to make Rey give up. After a couple of seconds Rey starts to elbow Benoit in the gut. Rey then bounce Benoit off the ropes. Chris comes back and hits a shoulder block. Chris lifts Mysterio back up to a vertical base.

Benoit hits some hard chops to the chest of Rey. Benoit kicks him in the stomach and hits the first suplex of the three amigos. Benoit twits his hips and hits another one. Benoit does that again hitting the last of the 3 amigos. Benoit then goes up to the top rope. He then points to the sky to Eddie saying this is for you. Benoit jumps off and hits a frog splash! Benoit covers him

--1--

--2--

--Th--

NO! Rey just gets his shoulder up! Benoit can’t believe that he kicked out of Eddie’s finishing move. Benoit then try’s to lock in the Sharpshooter. Eventually Benoit does lock it in. Rey is screaming in pain as Benoit is yelling at Benoit to tap out. Rey then crawls over and grabs the ropes. Benoit then has to release the hold. Benoit lifts Rey up and starts clubbing the back of Rey. Benoit Irish whips Rey off the ropes, but Rey comes back and hit’s a tilt a whirl head scissors on Benoit. Rey gets up and hits another leg drop.

Rey then lifts up Benoit, and hits a couple of forearm punches. Rey then bounces The Rabid Wolverine off the ropes and drops him with a drop toe hold on to the ropes. Rey then tries to hit a 619, but at the last second Benoit moves out of the way! Benoit then tires to hit a German suplex, but Rey lands on his feet. Rey then hits a bulldog on Benoit. Rey then goes up to the top rope. As Benoit gets up, Rey hits a huge flying hurincanrana! Rey then hits a standing moonsault to him. Rey Mysterio then covers the Rabid Wolverine

--1--

--2--

Benoit kicks out of the cover. Rey lifts Benoit back up to a vertical base. Rey then kicks him in the stomach and he hits a big tornado DDT. Rey then puts Benoit in a body scissors. Rey is putting more pressure on Benoit causing him to have trouble breathing. Benoit starts to get up, but Rey stills has the hold locked in. Benoit finally gets up completely, but Rey hits his version of a bulldog.

Mysterio gets back up and drops an elbow to the back of Benoit. Rey then throws Benoit into the turnbuckle. Rey charges a him and hits a running DDT. Rey then hits a huge bronco buster onto Rey. Rey then starts chopping Benoit in the center of the ring. Rey throws a right hand, but Benoit ducks it, but the fist hits the ref knocking him down!

Benoit then hits a big German suplex to Rey. Benoit rolls to the outside of the ring, and grabs a chair. Benoit then hits the ground with the chair, and then throws to Rey. Benoit falls down like he just got hit with the chair. As the ref gets up, he sees Rey with chair and Benoit seemingly knocked out. The ref goes over to Rey who is getting up. The referee starts to yell at Mysterio, and throws the chair out of the ring. Rey is livid telling the ref he didn’t do it. Benoit then goes behind Rey and rolls him up with a small package

--1--

--2--

Rey kicks out of the pin. Rey and Benoit both get up at the same time with Rey laughing at Benoit. The crowd then starts to chant Eddie’s name some more. Benoit and Rey then lock up. Benoit then pushes him into the corner and hits some huge chops. Benoit then bounces Rey off the ropes and hits a back drop.

Benoit then puts Rey in a Fujiwara arm bar. Benoit pulls back on Rey’s arm more making him feel excruciating pain. Eventually Rey grabs the bottom rope forcing Benoit to release the hold. Benoit lifts Mysterio back up and takes him down with and arm drag. Benoit lifts Rey up and hits a snap suplex. Benoit then Irish whips Rey off the ropes, but Rey hits another tilt a whirl head scissors.

Benoit and Rey get up at the same time and start to trade punches. Rey gets the better and kicks him in the stomach. Rey then hits a dropkick to the back of the head sending Benoit to the ropes. Rey then signals for the 619. Rey bounces off the ropes and hits the 619! Rey then jumps off the ropes and tries to hit the West Coast Pop, but in mid air Benoit reverses it into the Crippler Crossface!

Rey is screaming in pain trying to get to the ropes, but can’t. Benoit starts yelling at Rey telling him to tap out. Rey won’t give up for Eddie. Rey is in the hold for about 30 seconds. Benoit can’t believe that Rey hasn’t given up yet. After about 45 seconds of being locked in the hold Rey tries one last push grab the ropes but can’t reach. Finally Rey has no choice and taps out!

Winner: Chris Benoit via submission

*Benoit gets up and has tears in his eyes. Benoit lifts Rey up and the 2 of them shake hands after one hell of a match. Benoit and Rey then hug in the middle of the ring. The crowd begins a thank you Eddie chant. They then go onto each turnbuckle pointing to the sky for Eddie.*

*We then go backstage to the Cabinet’s locker room, where JBL is on the phone with someone.*

JBL:
So you’re coming tonight right?

JBL
: Great news tonight is finally the night that we can destroy the legacy of the Deadman.

JBL: I know this is the night I, I mean we have been waiting for, for a very long time.

JBL:
Tonight Taker’s career is over! See you later tonight alright man. Goodbye.

*JBL hangs up the phone as Birchall walks into the room*

Birchall: Who was that boss?

JBL
: Oh no one, just someone who is going to help us tonight.

*We go back to the ring*

Cole: Wow this has been one hell of a night. The Chris Benoit/ Rey Mysterio match was off the hook. But Tazz, who the hell do you think JBL was talking about?

Tazz: I’ve got no clue Cole. It could be anyone.

*A video package is shown playing the following*

*The first match between Kid Kash, Gregory Helms, and Paul London is shown*

*We see highlights from the Kash and Helms match*

*We then see what happened 2 weeks ago when Helms attacked London after the match*

Tony Chimell: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship. First the challenger from Smithfield, NC weighing in at 215 pounds, Gregoryyyyyy Helmsssssss!

*Fire Storm plays to a gigantic amount of heat as Gregory Helms comes out with a cocky look n his face, looking ready to try to get his title back in his hands*

Tony Chimell: Now the Champion from Johnson City, Tennessee weighing in at 199 pounds Kid Kash!

*Kid Kash’s music plays to a decent pop as Kid Kash comes down to the ring with his title belt*
Match 3
Kid Kash vs. Gregory Helms

Kid Kash wastes no time and takes Helms down with a spear. Kash starts throwing some hard right hands to Helms. Kash gets off and starts stopping on him. Kash then hits an elbow drop on him. Kid Kash lifts Helms back up and Irish whips him off the ropes. Helms bounces off the ropes and is met with a flap jack by Kash.

Kash then elbow drops Helms leg. Kash wrenches his leg around. Kash lifts Helms back up and starts chopping him. Kash Irish wipes Helms off the ropes and hits a huge dropsault on to Helms. Kash then lifts Helms back up and hits some hard rights and lefts. Kash throws him into the turnbuckle. Kash charges at him and clothesline’s him in the corner. Kash then lifts Helms up to the top rope. Kash then hits a huge super hurincanrana off the top rope! Kash covers him,

--1--

--2--

Helms kicks out just in time. Kash then kicks Helms in the mid section. Kash lifts him up and hits a big vertical suplex. Kid Kash bounces off the ropes and hits a leg drop. Kash lifts Helms back up and Irish whips him into the corner. Kash charges at him, but Helms kicks him square in the face. Helms then goes up to the top rope. Helms jumps off and hits a huge top rope crossbody on to Kash. Helms then starts stomping on him. Helms places Kid Kash’s head onto the middle rope. Helms then stands on top of Kid Kash’s back chocking him. Helms then stops chocking him because of the red, and knee’s him in the back of the head.

Helms then starts slapping the back of Kash’s head toying around with him. Gregory Helms then places Kid Kash in a sleeper hold. At first Kash is struggling to get out, and then starts to fade. The ref then goes over and checks on him, and drops the first hand. The ref the drops the second arm with Kash not moving. On the third attempt Kash keeps his hand raised. Kid Kash then starts to punch Helms in the stomach. Kash bounces him off the ropes, but Helms comes back and takes him down with a clothesline. Helms then lifts Kash up and hits a couple of chops, and then hits a huge flying neck breaker. Helms pins him

--1--

--2--

Kid Kash kicks out of the pin. Helms Irish whips Kash off the ropes and hits a clothesline. Helms bounces off the ropes and hits an elbow drop. Helms then lifts Kash up chops him into the corner. Helms then goes up to the top rope for the ten punches. Helms hits all 10 of them, and then a monkey flip. Helms then puts Kash in a side headlock.

The crowd is getting behind Kash as he is trying to get out, and eventually starts elbowing him in the stomach. Kash then bounces Helms off the ropes. Kid Kash tries to clothesline him, but Helms ducks under it and hits a huge super kick onto Kash which takes him out of the ring. Helms then goes out of the ring and hits a Stranglehold Leg sweep onto Kash. Helms then climbs back into the ring very cockily as the referee starts the 10 count

--1--

--2--

--3--

--4--

--5--

--6-- Kash start to get up

--7--

--8--

Kash then gets into the ring as Helms starts to stomp on him. Helms lifts him up and starts clubbing the back of Kash. Helms then kicks Kash in the stomach and hits an inverted side slam. Helms then throws Kash into the turnbuckle. Helms then places Kid Kash’s leg on the ropes. Helms then goes into the opposite corner, and kicks Kash’s leg. Helms then does the exact same thing again. Helms grabs Kash’s leg and hits a dragon screw on him. Helms then starts stomping on Kid Kash’s leg repeatedly. Helms then goes up to the top rope, and jumps off sending his knee into Kash’s leg.

Helms lifts up Kash and hits a huge knee breaker on Kash. Kid Kash is writhing in pain holding his leg. Helms then rolls to the outside. Helms grabs Kash’s leg and slams it against the ring post! Helms then does it again and again. Helms then rolls into the ring and locks an Indian Death lock on Kash. Kid Kash is literally screaming in pain trying to get out. Kash then crawls over to the bottom ropes, and finally grabs the bottom rope. Helms releases the hold. Gregory Helms lifts up Kash and hits a Shoulder Wrecker. Helms covers him

--1--

--2--

Kash gets his shoulder up. Helms lifts Kash up and Irish whips him off the ropes. Kash comes back and hits a flying forearm onto Gregory Helms. The crowd is starting to get behind Kash trying to get him to fight back. Kash and Helms get up at the same time and start to trade punches. Helms throws a punch, but Kash blocks it and punches and chops Helms into the corner. Kash starts chopping Helms making his chest start to bleed. Kash then lifts Helms up to the top rope. Kash then hits another huge super huricanrana on Helms.

Kash then goes to the top rope and hits an elbow drop onto Helms. Kash then goes over to the ropes to help himself up. Kash gets up and starts stomping on him. Kash lifts up Helms and hits an arm drag. Kash then puts Helms in a hammer lock. Kash then hits a side suplex while he has the hammer lock locked in.

Kash lifts Helms back up and starts to knee him in the gut. Kash then hits a scoop slam onto him. Kash then hits an elbow drop onto him. Kash lifts Helms back up and hits some hard right hands onto him. Kash bounces him off the ropes and hits a flapjack. Kash then locks in a front facelock. Helms starts to punch Kash in the stomach and breaks up the submission. Kash and Helms then start to trade punches. Kash kicks him in the stomach and hits a huge tornado DDT. Kash covers him

--1--

--2--

Helms gets his shoulder up. Kash then bounces off the ropes and hits a leg drop. Kash then goes up to the top rope very slowly because of his hurt leg. Since he is taking so long Helms gets up, and starts punching him on the turnbuckle. Helms jumps up to the top rope and hits a top rope arm drag. Helms then goes back up to the top rope, and hits a big splash on him. Helms then gets back up, and puts Kid Kash in an abdominal stretch. Whenever the ref goes to ask Kash if he wants to give up, Gregory Helms grabs the ropes and pulls them for more leverage.

Kash starts elbowing Helms in the stomach. Kash then irish whips him into the corner. Kash starts chopping him in Helms already bloody chest. Kash then hits a monkey flip to him. Kash then goes up to the top to attempt a moonsault. As he does it Helms rolls out of the way, but Kash lands on his feet. Helms gets up and starts to trade punches with him. Kash gets the advantage, and then hits a drop toe hold. Kash then goes around and puts Helms in a front facelock.

Kash has the hold locked in and keeps it locked in. Helms starts to fight out and stands up. Helms then hits a belly to belly suplex with a bridge on him for the pin,

--1--

--2--

Kash kicks out. Helms lifts Kash up and kicks him in the stomach. Helms then hits a huge triple face buster. Helms has a cocky grin on his face telling the crowd that the title is soon to be his. Helms starts stomping on Kash, and then lifts him up. Helms then sets Kash up for the Vertebraker. As Helms is doing this, Kash pushes him off the ropes and hits a back drop on to him.

Kash gets up and bounces off the ropes and hits a leg drop to the back of the head. Kash lifts up Helms and hits a tilt a whirl head scissors take down. Kash is pumping up, and is getting ready to hit his finishing move. Kash kicks Helms in the stomach and tries to hit the Dead Level. As Kash has Helms in the air, Kash rolls off and bounces him off the ropes. Kash comes back and tries to hit a clothesline, but Helms ducks and rolls him up grabbing Kash’s tights

--1--

--2--

--3--

Winner- Gregory Helms

Tony Chimell: The winner of the match, and the new Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms!

*The crowd is booing as Helms runs out of the ring to get away from Kid Kash. The ref then rolls out of the ring, and raises Gregory Helms arm and gives him the Cruiserweight Title. Kash is in the ring going crazy that Helms cheated to win the match*

Michael Cole: I can’t believe this Tazz. The ref didn’t see Gregory Helms cheat to win the title.

Tazz:
Gregory Helms did what he had to do to win the title, and I’m proud of him for doing that.

*We then go backstage to Kurt Angle in his locker room with Shelton Benjamin*

Angle:
Great job Shelton, great freakin’ job! How did you not beat Batista? You promised me that you had what it took to become World Heavyweight Champion, and you obviously do not. Now I have to go out there and face 2 men who are just waiting to kick my ass. You no what Shelton? I’ll still come out of this Champion. You know why?

Shelton:
Why Kurt?

Angle:
Because I’m a freaking gold medalist baby!

Shelton:
You’re right Kurt when I go and beat RVD tonight, and you beat Batista and Y2J, I will become the Number one contender for the World Heavyweight Champion! Right Kurt?

Angle:
Um right Shelton, whatever you say.

Shelton
: Shelton Benjamin vs. Kurt Angle for the World Heavyweight Championship is a true Main Event.

*We go back to ring side*

Cole
: Our next match is old vs. new, between Ric Flair and JBL’s chief of staff Paul Birchall.

*A video package is shown, of how this feud came together. Various scenes are shown of them doing moves to each other*

Tony Chimell:
The following match is scheduled for one fall. First the challenger from Surrey, England weighing in at 281 pounds, the Chief of Staff Paul Birchall!

*Longhorn plays to a great amount of heat as Paul Birchall comes down to the ring by himself. Birchall then gets into the ring taunting the crowd*

Tony Chimell:
And the challenger from Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing in at 234 pounds, Ric”The Nature Boy” Flair!

*Space Odyssey 3000 plays to a ton of woooo’s as The Nature Boy Ric Flair comes down to the ring in his robe and all. Flair then lets out a huge woooo of his own*
Match 4
Ric Flair vs. Paul Birchall

Ric Flair goes over to Paul Birchall, and extends his hand to him. As Birchall goes over to shake his hand, Flair brings his hand back in to many cheers from the crowd. Flair and Birchall then lock up in the center of the ring. Flair then grabs Paul Birchall’s balls hiding it from the ref. Birchall is screaming in pain trying to tell the ref that Flair is cheating. As the ref goes to check on him, Flair releases the hold. Flair then gives a huge chop to Birchall sending him into the corner. Flair then tries to Irish whip Birchall into the other corner, but Birchall reverses it.

Birchall then starts firing away at Flair with rights and lefts. Birchall then lifts Flair up to the top rope. Birchall goes up with him and then hits a huge arm drag take down off the top rope. Birchall then applies an arm bar on to Flair. Ric Flair is screaming in pain trying to break up the hold, but can not. Birchall then releases the hold. Birchall bounces off the rope and hits a knee drop on to Ric Flair’s arm. Birchall lifts Flair back up, and kicks him in the stomach. Birchall then hits a big side suplex. Birchall gets back up, and hits an elbow drop on to his arm. Birchall lifts Flair up, and starts hitting some hard right hands. Birchall then kicks him in the stomach, and hits a shoulder breaker.

Birchall lifts Flair back up and rams him into the corner. Birchall then throws his arm against the ropes. Birchall then pulls his arm over the rope, and slams it against the rope. Birchall then irish whips Flair off the ropes. Birchall hits a big back drop on him. Birchall then hits a huge standing moonsault, and covers him

--1--

--2--

The Nature Boy gets his shoulder up. Birchall lifts him up, and throws him head first onto the turnbuckle. Birchall then hits a standing dropkick to Ric Flair. Paul Birchall then applies an abdominal stretch to Ric Flair. Ric Flair is screaming in pain trying to get out. Birchall keeps the hold locked in, but then lifts him up and hits the Move with no Name. Birchall then gets up and starts to taunt the crowd. Birchall then climbs up the top rope, but is taking a long time to get up to the top rope. Birchall then attempts a shooting star press, but Flair rolls out of the way!

Flair and Birchall get up at the same time, and start to trade punches. Birchall throws a right hook, but Flair ducks it. Ric Flair then starts to chop him over and over again backing him into the corner. Flair chops Birchall so many times that Birchall’s chest begins to bleed. Flair then irish whips Birchall off the ropes, and hits a back drop. Flair elbow drops Birchall’s leg, and starts wrenching it back and forth. Flair then starts stomping on Birchall’s leg. Flair lifts up Birchall and hits another chop. Flair kicks him in the stomach, and hits a vertical suplex on him. Ric Flair then cover the Chief of Staff

--1--

--2--

Birchall kicks out. Ric Flair bounces off the ropes, and hits a knee drop to his face. Ric Flair climbs up to the top rope. As Flair is climbing up, Birchall gets up and tosses him off. Birchall then lifts up Flair, and hits a snapmare takedown. Birchall bounces off the ropes and hits a dropkick to the back of Flair. Birchall then lifts up Flair, and hits a couple of hard right hands. Paul Birchall kicks him in the gut, and hits a rolling Samoan crash. Birchall then climbs up to the top rope. Birchall jumps off and connects with a big splash.

Birchall lifts Flair back up and irish whips him off the ropes. As Flair comes back, Birchall hits an arm drag. Birchall then puts Ric Flair into the Royal Mutilation. Flair is screaming in pain trying to get to the ropes to break up the submission. After around 15 seconds Flair makes one last push and grabs the bottom rope. Flair then uses the ropes to help him get up to a vertical base. Birchall then clotheslines him out of the ring. Birchall then slams him head first on to the announcer table. Birchall grabs Ric Flair and irish whips him into the steel steps! Birchall taunts Ric Flair and rolls back into the ring starting the count

--1--

--2--

--3--

--4--

--5--

--6--

Ric Flair just slides back into the ring. Birchall then meets him, and starts stomping on him. Birchall lifts up Flair, and rams him into the turnbuckle. Birchall then hits his 10 punches on him. Birchall then throws Ric Flair right into the steel post arm first. Birchall pulls Flair back out, and hits a huge scoop slam. Birchall then hits an elbow drop over the sternum of The Nature Boy. Birchall lifts Flair up, and chops him some more. Birchall then hits a side suplex to Flair. Paul Birchall then Irish whips Flair into the turnbuckle. Birchall charges at him, and hits a big splash in the corner. Birchall then lifts Flair back up to the top rope. Birchall then hits a huge superplex off the top rope!

Paul Birchall is completely dominating this match, with Ric Flair almost getting no offense in this match at all. Birchall Irish whips Flair off the ropes, but Flair comes back and clotheslines him down. Flair then falls back onto the ropes from the exhaustion. As Birchall gets up, Flair hits a couple of chops and punches. Flair Irish whips Birchall of the ropes, as Birchall comes back Flair hits a big hip toss. Flair bounces off the ropes, and hits another knee drop. Flair lifts Birchall back up, and starts hitting him with chops and punches. Flair then kicks him in the stomach and then hits a knee breaker.

Flair flips Birchall into his chest. Flair lifts up Birchall’s knee, and throws it back down to the ground. Ric Flair then lifts Birchall back up to a vertical base. Flair then Irish whips Paul Birchall off the ropes, as Birchall comes back he tries to hit a clothesline which Flair ducks. Flair then pokes him in the eye, and hits a back drop. Flair then grabs his leg, and kicks it a couple of times. Flair then drops down and elbow drops his leg. The Nature Boy then low blows Paul Birchall without the ref seeing it. Flair then lets out a huge woooo, and puts him in the Figure 4 Leg Lock! Birchall then screams in pain trying to get out.

Birchall tries to crawl over to grab the ropes, but can’t. Birchall then lays down causing a pin

--1--

--2--

Birchall sits back up breaking the pin. Ric Flair starts screaming at Birchall to tap out, but he won’t give up. As the ref is checking on Birchall, Ric Flair grabs the ropes for more leverage causing the pain to increase. As the ref turns around Flair releases grabbing on the ropes. Birchall then makes one last effort to get out of the hold. Birchall starts to turn over reversing the pain onto Ric. Ric Flair quickly grabs the ropes causing the hold to be broken. Ric Flair gets up quickly, and lifts up Birchall, but Birchall pokes him in the eye. Birchall kicks him in the stomach, and then delivers a huge DDT to the Nature Boy.

Paul Birchall signals to the crowd saying that this match is soon to be over. Birchall then waits for Ric Flair to get up. As Flair gets up, Birchall kicks him in the stomach and hits a devastating C-4 to the helpless Ric Flair. Birchall then tells the crowd that he’s not down with him just yet. Birchall climbs up to the top rope and tells the crowd that now it is over. Birchall then jumps off and hits Ric Flair with a Shooting Star Press! The crowd is going wild as Paul Birchall covers Ric Flair

--1--

--2--

--3--

Winner- Paul Birchall

*Paul Birchall gets his hand raised by the ref to many boo’s from the fans. Birchall goes on each turnbuckle raising his hands high. Paul Birchall then grabs a mic*

Birchall: Let me be the first person to congratulate Ric Flair on the choice he decided to make.

*Ric Flair is helped up by Birchall and is given a microphone*

Flair: Right now you’re looking at the newest member of the Cabinet! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*The crowd boo’s Flair*

Flair: What have you guys done for me lately? Yeah, that’s what I thought absolutely nothing. I am the best wrestler to ever step into this squared circle. I need to pass the torch on, and The Cabinet is the only place to do it. WOOOOOOOOOOOO I can already feel the difference being in the Cabinet.

*Birchall and Flair shake hands as they go to the back*

*We then go backstage to Josh Mathews with Y2J*

Mathews:
Hello I am today here with a man who has the chance to become World Heavyweight Champion tonight, Chris Jericho. Chris how have you prepared for this chance to become champion?

Y2J
: Josh it’s been way to long since Y2J has been on the top of the mountain. I used to be the highlight of the night, but I lost my vibe to be on the top of the mountain. This is my time to take back what should be mine. I will return to the top of the mountain tonight, guaranteed.

*Kurt Angle walks into the screen*

Kurt:
Did I here you correctly Chris?

Y2J:
Yes you did Kurt. I guaranteed a win tonight.

Angle:
I can’t believe you actually said that. You realize that you are going up against an Olympic Gold Medalist named Kurt freaking Angle. I’m sorry to say but tonight I will become a 7 time World Champion! How do you like that woooooooooo!

Y2J: Ha Kurt don’t make me laugh. Tonight I will give you a beating that you will never ever forget.

Angle: You can’t beat me Chris, neither you nor that muscle head Batista. I guaran- damn- tee a victory for me tonight.

*We then go back to ringside*

Tony Chimell:
The following match is scheduled for 1 fall, and is for the WWE Tag Team Championship. First the challenger’s from Hollywood, California weighing in at a combined weight of 420 pounds, MNM!

*Paparazzi plays to an immense amount of heat as MNM come down to the ring. Melina gives both Johnny Nitro and Joey Mercury kisses and wishes them good luck. Nitro and Mercury get in to the ring, as Melina does her usual fabulous entrance*

Tony Chimell:
Finally the Champions from Nashville, Tennessee weighing in at a combined weight of 467 pounds, A M W!!!

*Guilty plays to a monstrous pop as AMW come down to the ring with their Tag Team belts. Harris and Storm slap hands with all the fans. Harris and Storm then stare down their opponents telling them that they are going to win. *
Match 5
AMW © vs. MNM

AMW roll into the ring, as Nitro and Harris trade punches with Harris taking the advantage. Storm and Mercury start to trade punches as well with Mercury getting the advantage. Harris kicks Nitro in the stomach, and then hits a vertical suplex. Mercury has Storm in the corner with Mercury slamming his head into the turnbuckle. Harris goes behind Mercury and throws him out of the ring.

Harris helps Storm up as they go over and start double teaming Nitro hitting him with punches and stomps. Harris lifts him up and Irish whips him off the ropes. Storm and Harris hit a double clothesline on Nitro. Harris and Storm bounce off the ropes and hit a double leg drop. Mercury rolls back in the ring, and takes Storm down punching him in the back. Chris Harris doesn’t see, and continues to stomp on Nitro. Mercury Irish whips Storm off the ropes, and hits a back drop.

The ref then steps in between them and gets order I the match with the legal men being Chris Harris and Joey Mercury. Mercury lifts Harris up and nails him with rights and lefts. Mercury then hits an arm drag into an armbar. Harris is struggling to get out, and then he grabs the ropes breaking up the submission. Mercury then kicks Harris in the gut and hits a double under hook DDT. Mercury hooks the leg

--1--

--2--

Harris kicks out. Mercury lifts Harris up and starts hitting forearms to Harris face. Mercury then Irish whips Harris into the turnbuckle. Mercury charges at him and clotheslines him in the corner. Mercury then hits a hip toss to Chris Harris. Melina then does her famous screech telling Mercury to keep it up. Mercury goes over and tags in Johnny Nitro. Nitro jumps over the top rope and hits a slingshot leg drop. Nitro lifts Harris back up and chops his chest to a beat red.

Nitro starts stomping on Harris leg. Nitro then lifts Harris’s leg up and slams it back down with a knee drop. Harris starts holding his leg selling an injury well. Nitro lifts Harris back up and hits a couple of chops, Nitro then bounces him off the ropes and hits a big back drop. Nitro then bounces off the ropes and hits an elbow drop to his leg. Nitro attempts a vertical suplex, but Harris slides off and hits a neck breaker.

Harris is crawling over and is trying to tag in his partner, but Mercury comes and throws him back into the center if the ring. Nitro and Mercury start double teaming him as the ref is being distracted by Melina. James Storm starts telling the ref to pay attention. The ref turns around as Mercury rolls out of the ring. Nitro covers him

--1--

--2--

The Wildcat kicks out. Nitro then Irish whips Harris into the ropes. Nitro charges at him, but Harris kicks him in the face. Harris goes up to the top rope and hits a big crossbody. Harris starts crawling over trying to tag in Storm. Nitro grabs his leg, but Harris kicks him away and finally gets the hot tag to Storm. James Storm comes in to the ring and takes down Nitro with a clothesline. Mercury then runs into the ring, but Storm hits him with a clothesline. Storm then tosses Mercury out of the ring. Nitro runs at Storm, but Storm back drops him over the top rope. James Storm is the only man in the ring, and is on fire playing to the fans telling MNM to come back into the ring. Storm goes to the outside and slams Nitro’s head on the ring apron. Storm tosses Nitro back into the ring.

Storm rolls back into the ring and starts stomping on him. The Tennessee Cowboy lifts up Nitro and hits a big vertical suplex. Storm then puts him in a chicken wing arm bar. Nitro is screaming in pain trying to grab the ropes. Nitro then begins to crawl over and he finally grabs the bottom rope breaking the hold. Storm Irish whips him off the ropes Nitro then tries to hit a clothesline but Storm ducks and hits a superkick. Storm pins him

--1--

--2--

Nitro gets a shoulder up. Storm lifts up nitro and gives him a huge chop. Storm then kicks him in the stomach and hits a big DDT. Storm is tired from using up most of his energy to get his team back in the match. James Storm then goes over and tags in “The Wildcat”. Chris Harris jumps back in the ring and hits a leg drop. Harris bounces off the ropes and hits a clothesline onto Mercury outside of the ring.

Harris then hits a spear onto Nitro who just got up. Harris then goes up the top rope and hits a diving elbow drop which connects! Harris is rolling around and uses the ropes to help himself get up. He then waits for Nitro to get up, as Nitro gets up Harris charges at him and hits a big clothesline. Harris then hits a scoop slam. Harris covers

--1--

--2--

Mercury gets in the ring and kicks Harris in the back of his head. Nitro who has been in almost the entire match has almost no energy left inside of him. Harris begins to stomp on him. Harris then locks on a sleeper hold to Nitro. Nitro isn’t struggling that much to get out of the hold as he has no energy left in him. After about 20 seconds the ref goes to see if Nitro has faded. The ref lifts up his arm and it drops. The ref does it again and it drops. The ref then does it for the third and final time, but Nitro keeps his arm in the air. Nitro starts to elbow Harris in the gut and he stands back up. Nitro bounces Harris off the ropes and they both clothesline each other down. Melina then gets back on the apron and distracts the ref. Mercury then gets in the ring and starts hitting him with punches. Mercury then drags Nitro over to his corner. Harris then crawls over and tags in Storm and at the same time Nitro tags in Mercury.

Mercury and Storm get in and immediately start to trade punches. Storm gets the advantage and kicks him in the stomach. Mercury then runs over and throws Storm’s head into the turnbuckle. Mercury lifts Storm up to the top rope. Mercury then nails some punches to the head. Mercury goes back up to the top rope and nails a huge superplex. Both men appear to be out, but Mercury rolls over and covers him

--1--

--2--

--Thr--

NO! Storm puts his foot on the ropes making it an extremely close fall. Mercury lifts up Storm and knee’s him in the gut. Mercury irish whips him off the ropes and hits a big hip toss. Mercury then hits an elbow drop to James Storms sternum. Mercury lifts him back up and hits a couple of forearm punches. Mercury bounces him off the ropes and hits a hip toss. He then hits a big leg drop to his throat. Mercury lifts him back up and hits him with a big chop to many woos from the crowd.

Mercury goes over and tags in Johnny Nitro. He jumps into the ring and hits a couple of stomps to him. Nitro lifts him back up and kicks him in the stomach and hits a big snapmare to him. Nitro bounces off the ropes and hits a dropkick to Storm’s back. Nitro then puts him in a reverse chin lock. James Storm tries to get out and starts elbowing him in the gut. Storm bounces off the ropes and tries to hit a clothesline, but Nitro ducks it and hits a big superkick. Nitro pins him

--1--

--2--

Storm kicks out. Storm crawls over to the bottom and lies down on it. Nitro bounces off the ropes and rams his knee into his back. Nitro then puts his leg on Storm’s neck and starts to choke him. The ref tells Johnny Nitro to get off of him, but he doesn’t and the ref starts the 5 count

--1--

--2--

--3--

--4--

Finally Nitro gets off before he gets disqualified. Melina then tells Nitro to end it now. Nitro signals for Mercury to come in. Mercury gets in and takes out “The Wildcat” with a huge clothesline to the outside of the ring. Nitro lifts him up and they try to hit the snapshot, but in mid air Storm hits a double DDT on the 2 of them! Everyone is down and the crowd is going crazy for AMW. After about 10 seconds James Storm sees that Chris Harris is back up and he goes to tag him in.

James Storm is crawling over as Chris Harris is going crazy trying to get the crowd whiled up. Storm makes one last stretch and tags in Chris Harris! Harris comes in and takes Mercury over the top rope with a clothesline. Harris then takes down Nitro with a big lariat. Chris Harris lifts him back up and delivers a huge delayed vertical suplex into a lateral cover

--1--

--2--

Nitro kicks out of the cover. Harris lifts him back up and hits a couple of big chops and punches. Harris kicks him in the gut and hits the Catatonic! Harris gets Storm to come into the ring to end this match. Harris lifts him up as Storm goes to the top rope. Storm jumps off and he connects with the Death Sentence! Harris pins Nitro as Storm kicks Mercury back out of the ring

--1--

--2--

--3--

Winners- AMW

*AMW takes the titles and get up on each turnbuckle holding the titles up high as Melina gets into the ring with disgust on her face. Melina grabs Mercury and Nitro and takes them out of the ring to the back. AMW continues to celebrate as we go to the back*

*We see RVD in the hallway coming down for his match against Shelton Benjamin. RVD then closes his eyes, and he bumps into Chris Jericho*

Y2J: Hey watch where you’re going assclown!

*Y2J turns around to see who it is and it is RVD*

RVD: Sorry I didn’t mean to dude. Oh by the way good luck in your match against Angle and Batista. It’s about time we get a little taste of ECW around the title’s waist.

Y2J:
Thanks dude, and let me say good luck in your match against that punk ass Shelton Benjamin. Let me say something, if I win that title tonight, and you win against Benjamin we should go ahead and create ECW all over again.

*Both of them have a laugh about it. They give each other a handshake as Y2J walks away*

RVD: RVD and ECW again? It has a nice ring to it now doesn’t it?

*We go back to ringside with Cole and Tazz*

Cole: Up next is a match that I can not wait to see, RVD and Shelton Benjamin going one on one.

Tazz:
For once Cole you are actually right. Next the two best athletes in all of the WWE go one on one. Here is a video package for you showing what has led these two superstars to fighting.

*A video package is shown of how Shelton screwed RVD out of his title shot, and how they’ve been feuding since then*

Tony Chimmel:
The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall. First for Orangeburg, South Carolina weighing in at 248 pounds Shelton Benjamin!

*Aint no stopping me now plays to a small pop overcome with boo’s as Shelton Benjamin comes down refusing to clap hands with the fans. Shelton then takes off his shirt, and says this match is mine.

Tony Chimmel:
Next from Battle Creek, Michigan weighing in at 237 pounds Rob Van Dammmmmmmmm!

*One of a Kind plays as RVD comes down to the ring to an enormous pop. RVD claps hands with all the fans. RVD gets on the apron and does his thumb taunt. All of the sudden Shelton Benjamin comes from behind and knocks him off*
Match 6
Shelton Benjamin vs. RVD

Shelton continues the attack and slams his head into the barricade. Shelton then rams RVD’s back into the ring apron. Shelton tosses him into the ring, and he gets in himself. Benjamin laughs at RVD telling him that he will win this match. Shelton nails a couple of punches to RVD. Shelton irish whips him off the ropes, and nails a lariat.

Shelton Benjamin goes up to the top rope and waits for RVD to stand. As RVD gets up Shelton dives off and hits a big cross body. Shelton then puts RVD in a headlock. Van Dam is starting to fade out of it, and you can see his eyes begin to close. The ref goes over to check on him and lifts his arm up to see if he is out

--1--

--2--

As RVD’s arm almost falls for the last time, but RVD keeps it up. RVD begins to fight out with elbows to Shelton’s stomach. RVD then bounces him off the ropes. RVD tries to hit a clothesline, but Shelton ducks it. As Rob turns around, Shelton nails him in the face with a huge round house kick heard around the arena. Shelton gets a smirk on his face thinking that the match is over. Shelton drops down on his knees and covers him

--1--

--2--

RVD kicks out of the cover. Shelton doesn’t want to keep the match on the ground so he picks up Rob and continues the assault. Shelton kicks him in the stomach, and hits a couple of punches to the back of RVD. Shelton bounces off the ropes and chop blocks the back off Rob’s leg. RVD grabs his leg and is rolling around in pain on the ground.

Shelton bounces off the ropes and drives his elbow into his leg. Shelton lifts Rob back up, and nails a huge chop. Shelton sets RVD up against the rope. Shelton bounces off the ropes and clotheslines him over the top rope. Shelton then gets on the apron and waits for him to get up. As RVD gets up, he runs across the apron and nails a clothesline on RVD. Shelton gets back in the ring as the ref starts the ten count

--1--

--2--

--3--

--4-- RVD starts to get up

--5--

--6--

RVD rolls back into the ring as Shelton continues to stomp on him. Shelton lets RVD get up, and then he knee’s him in the gut. Shelton does it again, and then bounces him off the ropes. As he comes back Shelton takes him down with a big Samoan drop. Shelton starts laughing at RVD and tells him “is this all you got Rob?”

Shelton bounces off the ropes, and nails an elbow drop on his sternum. Shelton lifts up RVD and kicks him in the gut. Shelton lifts him up and nails a big vertical suplex. Benjamin climbs up to the top rope, and waits for RVD to get up. As Van Dam gets up, Shelton flies through the sky and nails a huge flying lariat! Shelton covers him

--1--

--2--

Mr. Friday Night gets his shoulder up! Shelton is wondering what he has to do to win the match. Shelton starts to stomp on him as RVD begins to get up. RVD gets up in the corner, and then Shelton jumps at him and nails a Stinger Splash. Shelton backs up again and charges hitting another Stinger Splash. Shelton gets on the second rope and fires away with right hands hitting a total of ten punches.

As RVD falls forward Shelton gets him up on his shoulders and hits a big Samoan Drop. Shelton bounces off the ropes and hits a baseball slide to RVD, but Rob does not go to the outside of the ring staying on the apron. RVD starts to get up Shelton bounces off the ropes trying to hit a sunset flip (like Backlash 2006). As Shelton tries to throw him down, Rob holds on to the ropes. RVD finally lets go, but he reverses and nails a hurincanrana to the outside of the ring! The crowd is going crazy with even several “holy shit” chants. Shelton is holding his back in a ton of pain as he begins to get back. RVD who is still on the apron jumps on the top rope and leaps off hitting a springboard moonsault! The crowd goes crazy getting on their feet cheering. Rob rolls back in to the ring as the ref starts a ten count.

--1--

--2--

--3--

--4--

--5--

--6--

--7--

--8--

--9--

Shelton just gets into the ring before getting counted out. RVD irish whips him off the ropes and RVD does the splits as Shelton jumps over him. As Rob comes back he hits a big monkey flip. Mr. Pay Per View gets back up and nails a couple of forearm punches to Shelton. Rob irish whips Benjamin off the ropes, and RVD bounces off the ropes, and comes back with a spinning heel kick.

As Shelton gets back up RVD dropkicks him into the corner. RVD charges at him and nails a shoulder thrust. RVD does it again, and then on the final one he does a back flip and a final thrust. RVD then hits a big monkey flip onto him. Mr. Friday Night bounces off the ropes and does a cartwheel into a moonsault. Rob hooks his leg and covers him

--1--

--2--

Shelton kicks out of the pin attempt. RVD stomps on him a couple of times and then bounces off the ropes and kicks him right in the gut. As Shelton gets up Rob takes Shelton’s arm and twists it around. RVD then jumps up and hits 3 kicks to his abdomen knocking him down to the ground. Shelton Benjamin gets really pissed off and rolls to the outside.

As Shelton turns around Rob bounces off the ropes and hits a big baseball slide sending him into the barricade. Rob rolls out of the ring and hits a couple of punches to his face. Rob then throws Shelton onto the barricade stomach first. RVD gets o the apron and does his thumb taunt. Mr. Friday Night leaps off and hits a spinning leg drop. Van Dam rolls him back into the ring and covers

--1--

--2--

Shelton gets his shoulder up. RVD sits up and tells the ref that it was a 3 count. The Whole Dam Show waits for Shelton to get up. As he gets up Shelton kicks him in the gut and hits a humongous falling powerslam. Rob Van Dam climbs on up the turnbuckle and once again waits for him to get up. As he does Rob flies through the air and nails a big flying thrust kick.

RVD smiles to the crowd saying “Shelton you just got smoked.” As Shelton gets up RVD throws a kick, but Shelton catches it. Van Dam then hits a big step over heel kick. RVD then hits another corkscrew leg drop. Rob lifts him back up and kicks him in the stomach and hits a vertical suplex into a lateral press for the pin.

--1--

--2--

Shelton once again kicks out causing RVD to wonder what he has to do to win the match. Rob pulls Shelton back into the middle of the ring and sets him up for the split legged moonsault. RVD leaps up and connects with the move. RVD gets down to cover him, but changes his mind and gets back up. He then bounces off the ropes and connects with the Rolling Thunder! RVD covers him for the win

--1--

--2--

--Thre--

No! Shelton gets his foot on the ropes at the last second! Van Dam gets up and tells the ref that he won the match, but the ref shows him that he got his foot on the ropes. RVD can’t believe it as he thought the match was over already. RVD turns around into a big punch by Shelton Benjamin taking him down. Rob gets back up again and the 2 start to trade punches.

Shelton gets the better of the counter and sends Rob into the corner hard. Shelton charges at his and hits a Stinger Splash in the corner on him. RVD falls forward as Shelton gets on the apron and hits a big springboard bulldog. Shelton hooks his leg for the pin

--1--

--2--

Rob gets his shoulder up. Shelton has taken the match under control in mere seconds. Shelton irish whips Van Dam off the ropes. Rob comes back with a clothesline, but Benjamin ducks and hits an inverted facelock backbreaker. Shelton doesn’t let go and puts RVD in an inverted facelock hold.

Shelton applies more pressure as RVD is struggling to get out. Rob hen starts to elbow him in the gut. RVD gets back up to a vertical base and bounces him off the ropes. RVD ducks down to hit a back drop, but goes down to soon and Shelton drills him with a big DDT. Shelton gets his big smile on his face as he drops down and covers him

--1--

--2--

Rob just gets his shoulder up. Shelton bounces off the ropes and hits a big elbow drop to his chest. Shelton waits for Rob to get up, and then irish whips him into the corner. Shelton goes for another Stinger Splash, but RVD moves and Shelton lands on the second rope. RVD turns around and Shelton jumps off and tries to hit a flying lariat, but RVD dropkicks him in the gut sending him back to the corner!

RVD goes into the corner and tries to hit a monkey flip, but when he does it Shelton lands on his own feet! RVD thinks he hit it, but he is quickly rolled up by Shelton

--1--

--2--

--Th--

NO! RVD kicks out of it! Shelton is showing off his amazing athleticism tonight and drags Rob near the corner. Mr. Benjamin climbs up the top rope and signals for a move. Shelton jumps and flies through the sky hitting a Shooting Star Press! The crowd is going ballistic, and they can’t believe someone that size could hit that kind of a move. Shelton hooks his leg for the pin

--1--

--2--

RVD gets his shoulder up! Shelton lifts him back up and attempts a t-bone suplex, but RVD blocks it. RVD tries to hit a vertical suplex, but Shelton reverses and hits a neckbreaker. Shelton claps his hand and says this is over. Shelton Benjamin once again tries to hit a T- Bon Suplex, but RVD blocks it again!

RVD kicks him in the gut and lifts him on to his shoulders. RVD then hits the Steam Roller! RVD quickly gets up and bounces off the ropes coming back with the Rolling Thunder! Rob Van Dam leaps up to the top rope and does his thumb taunts. RVD leaps off flying through the air and hits the 5 STAR FROG SPLASH! RVD leaps up holding his ribs and covers him

--1--

--2--

--Three--

Winner: Rob Van Dam

*The crowd is going crazy as RVD has finally gotten revenge on Shelton Benjamin. RVD gets up holding his ribs. RVD then does his thumb taunt celebrating with the crowd as we go to the back*

*We see a limo coming into the parking lot when JBL comes out to greet the man there.*

JBL
: You’re here! Fantastic, The Undertaker is as good as gone.

Voice:
You’re damn right he is gone after tonight. The legacy of the Undertaker is no more after I get done with him.

JBL:
Hey get the hell out of here camera man!

*JBL pushes the camera down as the screen goes to black*

*We then go to Josh Mathews in the back*

Josh: Hello everyone I’m Josh Mathews and I’m here tonight with the Animal Batista.

*Batista walks into the screen flexing his muscles to a big pop*

Josh: Batista tonight you go against two of the greatest wrestlers in our business. How did you feel and how did you prepare for this match?

Batista:
I know I have been out for a while, but I’ve been watching all of these guys wrestle while I was out, and there is no doubt in my mind that both of the guys are way better wrestler’s then I’m.

Batista: All of them have the technical skills that I don’t have. But none of them have the power of the Animal Batista! I promise you tonight I’ll dominate tonight’s title match like never before.

Batista: Tonight both of them will feel the pain and rage of the Animal Batista!

*Batista walks away as we go back to ringside with Tazz and Cole*

Cole: Who the hell was that guy JBL brought in?

Tazz: I don’t know Cole it could be anybody.

Cole: If I was the Undertaker tonight I would watch my back. I’ve got a very bad feeling about tonight.

Tony Chimmel: The following contest is the buried alive match!

*The crowd goes crazy after hearing that announcement*

Chimmel: The rules of this match are there are no holds barred, and the only way to win is putting your opponent into the grave and burying him alive!

*The camera shows a shot of the grave and the tractor full of dirt over it*

Chimmel:
First from New York, New York weighing in at 297 pounds, John Bradshaw Layfield!

*Longhorn plays to a Galactic amount of heat as JBL’s longhorn limousine comes down the ramp. The driver gets out and opens the door letting JBL, Paul Birchall, the Gymini, and the newest member Ric Flair out. Everyone is in there wrestling gear as JBL has his toothy grin on. JBL turn’s his head and looks at the grave as his smile goes away. JBL waits in the ring for the Undertaker to come down*

Chimmel: Next from Death Valley weighing in at 318 pounds the Phenom, The UNDERTAKER!

*The crowd lets out an arena shaking pop for the Undertaker which is easily the biggest of the night. The Undertaker makes his way down to the ring with his classic attire on. Taker takes his time coming down as the smoke fills the arena. Taker walks up the steps and takes off his black trench coat. Taker gets in the rig staring down JBL as the match is about to begin*
Match 7
JBL vs. The Undertaker

The bell rings as the two continue the stare down on each other. JBL rolls out of the ring and commands the Gymini to take him out. Mike and Todd Shane both bounce of the ropes and try to clothesline Taker down, but Taker doesn’t move an inch. They both try it again but once again they fail as Taker doesn’t move and inch.

Both of them throw punches at him without Taker caring. Taker then blocks both punches, and takes them down with punches. Todd gets up first and charges at Taker as he just clotheslines him down. Mike gets up and charges at him as Undertaker big boots him down. Todd gets up again as Taker powerslams him down. Mike gets up as well and charges as Taker only to be taken down by a sidewalk slam.

JBL pulls both of them out of the ring as they go into a huddle talking together. The Undertaker bounces off the ropes and leaps over the top rope and nails a picture perfect suicide swan dive! The crowd goes crazy with a little holy shit chant which is certain not to be the last holy shit chant made. Everyone is down, and Taker does his patented sit up.

Taker lifts up Ric Flair and Irish whips him into the steel steps taking him down for a while. Taker grabs Paul Birchall and lifts him up hitting some right hands on him. The Phenom lifts Birchall up onto his shoulder, and drives him head first into the steel post! Taker is on fire right now as nobody has gotten any offense on him. JBL then gets up and tries to clothesline him down from behind but fails.

Undertaker turns around and nails him with a big right hook. The Undertaker tosses him back in the ring and starts stomping on JBL.
The Phenom Irish whips him off the ropes and hits a big boot to the head of JBL. Taker goes over JBL and starts hitting away with huge lefts and rights to his head.

Taker lifts him back up as he kicks him in the gut. The Undertaker bounces off the ropes and nails a big running DDT. Taker is really trying to make him bleed as he keeps doing moves to his head. The Undertaker bounces off the ropes and nails JBL over the neck with a big leg drop. Taker rolls out of the ring and grabs a steel chair bringing it into the ring.

The Phenom waits for JBL to get up so he can hit him with the chair. As JBL begins to get up out of nowhere Ric Flair slides into the ring and hits a chop block taking him down. Ric Flair takes the chair and goes crazy with it hitting Taker in the leg with it over and over again. Flair lets out a huge woooooooooo to the crowd pissing them off.

JBL grabs Taker’s leg and begins to stomping on it grounding him on the ground. All of JBL’s cabinet gets in the ring and stomp away on Taker. Mike and Todd Shane each grab one of his legs and throw them in different directions. Each of the Gemini hold up Taker and JBL starts to fire away with rights to his head.

JBL picks up the steel chair and cracks it over The Undertaker’s cranium! This causes Taker to begin to bleed. Paul Birchall goes up to the top rope as JBL holds one of Taker’s legs out. Birchall leaps off and drives his elbow right into The Undertaker’s leg. Birchall and Flair roll out of the ring looking for thing underneath the ring.

Birchall and Flair take out a ladder and a table out from under the ring! Both of them slide it into the ring as JBL lifts Taker up, and hits a huge fall away slam. As Birchall sets up the ladder everyone else is getting Taker up on the table. Birchall climbs up the ladder and points to the sky. As he gets to the top he does a leap of faith and hits a SHOOTING STAR PRESS THROUGH THE TABLE ON TAKER!

The crowd is going crazy with a full fledged “Holy Shit” chant from the crowd. JBL and the rest of the cabinet couldn’t believe what they saw as Birchall is out cold as well as Taker. The Undertaker isn’t moving as he is just lying there out of it completely. Ric Flair sees that Birchall looks hurt and is taken to the back by Ric Flair.

The Gymini lift Taker back up and place him against the ropes. JBL bounces off the opposite ropes and hits a clothesline from hell on Taker sending him out of the ring. Taker is completely out of it, and has a crimson mask of blood covering his face. JBL and The Gymini get out of the ring and lift up Taker carrying him over to the grave.

As they get to the grave they let The Undertaker down to a vertical base. JBL then kicks him in the gut and sets him up for a powerbomb. JBL can’t do it himself so Todd and Mike help him. As they’re doing it Taker reverses and back drops JBL into the grave! Taker gets an adrenaline boost and goes crazy on Mike and Todd hitting them with punches. Taker lifts up Mike and hits a devastating Chokeslam on him on the ramp!

Todd charges at him and Taker takes him down with a sidewalk slam on the shovel. Everyone is out but Taker as he gets down on one knee and does his signature taunt. All of the sudden Ric Flair comes back down from the back with a chair. As Flair is about to hit Taker with it, Taker just punches back into Flair’s face. Taker lifts up Flair onto his shoulders and carries him back down to the ring area near the announcer’s table.

Taker grabs Flair by the head and slams it into the Spanish announce table. The Undertaker begins to take a part all off the table. He rips off one off the monitors and whacks it over Flairs head causing him to bleed! Flair does one of the most gruesome blade jobs ever, and Flair is pouring out blood every where. Taker grabs his head and slams it on the apron of the ring. Taker then throws Ric onto the Spanish announce table making the announcers run away.

Taker gets up on the table to and hits some more rights to Flair’s skull. Ric Flair’s hair is beginning to turn red with all the blood loss. Taker picks up Flair and grabs him by the throat! The crowd is going crazy knowing what is going to happen next. Taker lifts Flair up and plants him with a devastating chokeslam through the table!!!!! The crowd is going crazy with a big ‘HOLY SHIT” chant.

The Undertaker looks at the damage he has caused and rolls his eyes back. Taker turns around right into a big right hand by JBL. JBL tosses him back into the ring, and he rolls back into the ring him self. As JBL gets up Taker is already standing and kicks JBL in the gut. Taker then grabs him and plants him with a big reverse STO. Taker lets JBL get up and nails a couple of punches to his head. Tons of EMT’s come down from the back and take Ric Flair away into the trainer’s office.

Taker lets JBL get up and lifts him up onto his shoulders and hits the Snake Eyes to JBL. Taker bounces of the ropes and hits a flying clothesline. Taker then rolls to the outside and checks underneath the ring for weapons. The Phenom finds a trash can and a lid and bring is it into the ring with him. Taker takes the trash can lid and knocks it over Bradshaw’s head! Taker does it again and again causing JBL to get a small cut over his right eye.

Taker then grabs JBL and locks him in the Dragon Sleeper Hold! This move is pressuring JBL’s head causing more blood to come out. The Deadman keeps the hold locked on, and it appears that he is out of it. Both Gymini come back down to the ring and stomp on him causing him to let go of the hold. They continue to stomp on him over and over not letting up the attack. Mike and Todd continue punching away at Taker making him bleed more.

Mike picks him up and Irish whips him off the ropes. Taker comes back and Mike hits a huge t-bone suplex. Todd then hits an elbow drop and then Mike hits one, they then continue elbow dropping him over and over. Todd picks him back up and hits a couple of chops and forearm’s. Todd kicks him in the gut and the two of them hit a big double vertical suplex. The Gymini are really showing what they can do in this match.

Todd lifts Taker back up and gives him a big chop. Todd grabs him and hits a huge head and arm overhead suplex. Mike and Todd then grab The Undertaker and hit a Double Team sky-lift slam! JBL is back up and hits a spinning neck breaker. All three of them toss Taker to the outside. They roll out of the ring and still continue stopping on him All three of them Irish whip Taker into the ring post.

JBL grabs the trash can lid from earlier and takes it to the outside. Taker’s head is lying against the ring post as Todd places the lid in front of his head. JBL then charges at him and hits a big boot to the trashcan lid hitting Taker! Bradshaw kicks him in the stomach and all three men lift Taker up and hit a powerbomb on the ramp! Taker is holding his back hurting from the move. All of them lift Taker up and take him back over to the grave.

When they get to the grave they dump him in and the Gymini start shoveling dirt into the grave on Taker while JBL goes up to the dump truck. As JBL is climbing up Taker sits up in the grave while he has the dirt on him. Taker climbs out of the grave and begins to fight Taker hitting right hands on each other. Taker gets the advantage and slams their heads into each other. JBL sees this and starts the climb down. Taker lifts up Todd and slams his head into the titan tron. Taker grabs Mike by the neck and delivers a huge chokeslam to him on the ramp.

JBL is behind Taker waiting for him to turn around. As Taker turns around JBL tries to hit the clothesline from hell, but Taker ducks under it. Taker then hits a big running DDT on JBL! The Deadman lifts Bradshaw onto his shoulders and takes him back down to the ring. Taker runs JBL’s head into the steel pole. The Undertaker then goes over to the steels steps that are separated.

The Undertaker then hits JBL square in the head with the steel steps. Taker puts the steps down and gets JBL and himself on the steps. Taker lifts him up and the fans know what is coming. Taker then drops JBL right on his head with the Tombstone Piledriver on the steel steps!!!!!!!!!! The crowd is going crazy with another “Holy Shit” chant. JBL is busted open again and is completely covered in blood.

Taker lifts him up and takes him back to the grave. Everyone is down except for Taker carrying him to the grave. Taker dumps him down on the ground and continues hitting him with punches. The Undertaker then tosses JBL right into the screen at the entrance way. Taker then lifts him up and hits a reverse DDT on the ramp! The Phenom picks up the shovel and waits for Bradshaw to get up. As he gets up Taker clocks him right between the eyes with the shovel making him bleed more.

Taker kicks Bradshaw in the stomach near the grave. Taker lifts him up and delivers the Last Ride on JBL into the grave!!!!!!!!!! The crowd goes crazy again with another “Holy Shit” chant. The crowd is extremely excited seeing that JBL is about to be permanently gone from Smackdown forever. As Taker goes into the dump truck the door opens smacking him in the head knocking him down. A man with a mask comes out so we are unable to see his face. The man that comes out has a sledgehammer and some fans know who it is.

The man takes of his mask and it is
Triple H! The crowd is booing the hell out of Triple H right now. Triple H takes the sledgehammer and slams it right into Taker’s head! Triple H reaches into the grave and pulls out JBL. HHH makes Todd go down and grab a chair for Triple H. Todd comes back with the chair and gives it to HHH. Triple H lifts Taker up and slaps him in the face, and then spits on him. The King of Kings grabs the chair and slams it into his gut. Triple H then hooks Taker’s arm and hits a humongous Pedigree onto the steel chair!

Triple H pushes Taker into the grave as JBL climbs up into the dump truck. JBL pushes the button causing the dump truck to empty all of the dirt onto Taker in the grave burying him alive.

Winner: John Bradshaw Layfield

*The crowd is in total shock as one of there fan favorites has been buried alive. All of the Cabinet comes down except for Ric Flair. They lift JBL up onto there shoulders celebrating with the “wrestling god”. The crowd s booing like crazy and even throws pieces of trash at JBL. JBL then spits on the grave of The Undertaker and laughs. They then leave the ring and go into the back*

Cole: Tazz, I can’t believe that son of a bitch JBL won the match! If it wasn’t for the Cabinet then JBL would have been buried alive forever! I can’t believe Triple H invading Smackdown.

Tazz: Well Cole you do know that the next Pay Per View is Clash of the Champions right? Well I guess this is the start of the war known as Smackdown vs. RAW, and I guarantee that Smackdown will kick RAW’s ass.

*We then cut to the back where we see all three of the guys in the Main Event preparing for the match. We then see there walk down to ringside. We then cut to JBL’s locker room.*

JBL: Yes I knew that my Cabinet would not fail me!

Birchall: Your damn right JBL now Taker is no more! You are now the best wrestler on Smackdown with him gone.

JBL: What are you talking about Birchall I was always the greatest wrestler on Smackdown.

*Mick Foley then walks into the room*

Foley: Hey JBL congratulation’s on cheating your ass off to win your buried alive match. Know I don’t like cheater’s, so that’s why next week you will be going one on one with the US Champion Bobby Lashley!

JBL: What Mick? I just had a hellacious buried alive match with the Undertaker!

Foley: I could not give a damn JBL, you barely had a match (he points to the Cabinet) these guys did everything for you anyways. That’s it end of discussion.

*Foley leaves the locker room as JBL is in shock.*

Chimell: The following contest is a Triple Threat match, and is for the World Heavyweight Championship! First from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania weighing in at 237 pounds KURT ANGLE!

*Medal hits to an immense amount of heat as the Olympic Gold Medalist comes down to the ring. He stops and points to the sky as his pyro goes off. Kurt Angle gets into the ring and waits for the other two guys to come down.*

Chimell: Next from Manhasset, New York weighing in at 234 pounds Y2J CHRIS JERICHO!

*Break The Walls Down plays to an amazing pop as Y2J Chris Jericho comes down to the ring slapping hands with all his fans. 2J gets in the ring and stares down Kurt Angle with everyone talking trash to each other.*

Chimell: Finally from Washington D.C weighing in at 300 pounds the Animal BATISTA!

* Walk Alone hits to a mammoth pop as The Animal Batista comes down to the ring. Batista stops near the top and does his rope taunt causing his pyro to go off. Batista walks down to the ring slapping hands with the fans. Batista gets into the ring as the bell rings starting the match.*
WWE Title
Match 8
Kurt Angle vs. Chris Jericho vs. Batista

The crowd goes crazy as the match has officially started. Kurt Angle tells Y2J that he has the match and shoos him out of the ring. Y2J gets out of the ring and says “your choice Angle”. Angle goes face to face with Batista and says bring it on and throws a punch at him. They then trade punches until Batista blocks one and clotheslines him down.

Kurt Angle gets back up and is met with a huge scoop slam by Batista. The Animal bounces off the ropes and nails a huge elbow drop. Angle gets back up again and Batista fires away with rights and lefts. Batista irish whips him off the ropes as does Batista and nails another huge clothesline. Batista gets down on his knees and hooks his leg for the pin

--1--

--2--

Y2J gets in the ring and breaks it up. Y2J stomps on him a couple of times. Chris bounces off the ropes and hits a big baseball slide on Batista sending him to the outside of the ring. Y2J gets up and sees Angle starting to stand, and hits a big dropkick as he gets up. Y2J lets him get up and nails a couple of chops on Angle. Y2J irish whips him off the ropes and hits a big backdrop on Kurt Angle.

Batista climbs back in the ring without Y2J seeing him and comes from behind and clubs his back with his forearm. Batista grabs Y2J and kicks him in the stomach. Batista then grabs him and lifts him up hitting a vertical suplex. Kurt Angle is up and goes behind Batista nailing a huge German Suplex on him. Angle then covers him for the pin

--1--

--2--

Batista kicks out of it. Angle grabs his leg and starts stomping on it and twisting it around. Angle then hits an elbow drop on it and continues to wrench it back and forth. The Olympic Gold Medalist lifts Batista up and hits a European uppercut sending him into the corner. He then grabs both ropes and starts driving his shoulder into his gut. Angle then grabs his arm and strongly irish whips him into the other corner sending him to the ground.

Angle gets Batista up continuing the attack. Angle hits a huge chop on Batista and gets a little cocky and tries to hit the Batista Bomb. Kurt Angle keeps trying to lift him up but fails and Batista hits a backdrop. Angle lifts himself back up in the corner. Batista charges at him and hits a clothesline in the corner. Angle falls forward and Batista hits a big sidewalk slam on him. Batista turns around and is nailed with a running enzuigiri by Jericho. Y2J hooks his leg for the pin

--1--

--2--

Batista kicks out of it. Angle is lying in the corner as Jericho hits a huge knife edge chop on him. Jericho then lifts Angle up to the top rope and hits a couple of punches. Jericho then yells to the crowd “I’m the king of the world baby” and then leaps up and hits the Frankensteiner on him. Angle should not be doing this as he almost lands on his surgically repaired neck. Jericho lifts up Batista and slams his head into the corner. Y2J then bounces off the ropes and grabs him by the head and hits a single handed bulldog. Jericho sees that he is down and tries to hit the lionsault. As he is doing this Batista rolls out of the way but Chris lands on his feet. Chris looks up and his head is nearly taken off with a huge clothesline by The Animal. He then covers him in a lateral press

--1--

--2--

Angle breaks up the pin saving the title from going to Batista. Angle then gets up at the same time as Batista and the 2 start to trade blows. Batista hits him hard laying him on the ropes. Batista bounces off the opposite rope and clotheslines him out of the ring sending him to the outside. Batista follows him to the outside and continues the attack. Batista lifts him up in the spinebuster position and slams him into the steel post and then into the barricade. Batista then lifts him up and slams him head onto the barricade. Batista grabs Kurt by the arm and throws him into the steel steps shoulder first! Batista lifts his arms in the air and yells to the crowd. Batista picks up Kurt Angle when Y2J bounces off the ropes and hits a huge suicide dive taking both men out. Y2J looks under the ring and finds a table taking it out and sliding it into the ring.

Y2J takes Angle by the head and slides him into the ring. Y2J slides into the ring as well and lifts up Angle and hits a huge backhand chop. Chris Jericho then kicks him in the stomach and hits a double underhook backbreaker. Y2J goes over to the table and sets it up kind of near the ropes. Jericho then lays Kurt Angle on the table. Y2J bounces off the ropes and jumps off the 2nd rope and hits the lionsault through the table! The crowd is going crazy as Chris Jericho rolls over and covers him

--1--

--2--

--Thr--

NO! Batista gets in the ring and breaks it up just in time. Batista lifts Chris Jericho up and hits a couple of punches. Batista bounces off the ropes and hits a shoulder block taking him down. Batista then lifts Chris Jericho up into his arms and onto his shoulder. The Animal then runs forward and hits the running powerslam.

Batista starts to stomp on him and hits an elbow drop. Jericho gets back up in the corner as Batista starts driving his shoulder into his ribs. Batista lifts him up to the top rope and fires away with more rights. Batista climbs up to the top rope with Jericho. Batista tries to hit the superplex but he blocks it. All of the sudden Angle jumps back up and hits a German suplex on Batista causing Jericho to fly! Angle gets up and covers Jericho

--1--

--2--

Jericho gets his hand on the rope! All three men are down resting after that huge move. Angle crawls over to the ropes and lifts himself up. Batista does the same thing as they meet in the center of the ring and lock up. Batista powers him into the corner but Angle pokes him in the eye. Angle then dumps Batista over the top rope as he goes to the outside as well. Kurt Angle waits for Batista to get up and he hits a huge Angle Slam on the on the outside of the ring!

Angle slides back into the ring and sees that Y2J is still down. He gets into the ring and puts him in the rear naked choke hold with a body scissors. You can see that Jericho is fading because of this hold. Kurt ‘freaking” Angle lets go of the hold and lifts him up hitting a huge belly to belly suplex. Angle rolls over and pins him

--1--

--2--

Y2J gets his shoulder up. Angle is wondering what he has to do to win the match. Y2J gets back up as Angle takes him down again with a belly to back takedown. Angle then goes around and puts him in a front facelock. Jericho starts punching him in his side causing Angle to almost release the hold, but knee’s him in the head a couple of times. Angle lifts him up while he has the hold back in and hits a vertical suplex into a lateral press

--1--

--2--

Chris Jericho kicks out. We then see Batista starting to roll back into the ring. Angle sees this and goes back on the attack hitting him with clubbing blows to his back. Angle grabs him and irish whips him into the corner. Angle then charges at him and hits a back elbow to him. Kurt Angle knee’s him in the gut and chops him several times. Angle then grabs his leg and places it on the 2nd ropes.

Angle backs up to the opposite corner and charges at him kneeing his leg. Kurt Angle starts kicking him in the leg. Angle then unwraps it and gets on the 2nd rope and does the ten punches. On the last punch Batista gets him up and drills him with a spinebuster! Y2J gets back up and turns around and his head is taken off by a vicious clothesline by Batista! The Animal gets down and covers him

--1--

--2--

Jericho kicks out. Batista sees the both men are out and shakes the ropes Ultimate Warrior style. He then takes his thumbs and puts them up and then down. Batista goes over and picks up Y2J and kicks him in the stomach. Batista then puts him in between his legs and lifts him up for the Batista Bomb! While Batista has him up, Kurt Angle gets up and German suplex’s Batista with Jericho landing on Batista.

The crowd is going crazy after seeing that big spot by the three men. Angle goes over and bounces off the ropes and clotheslines Jericho off Batista. Jericho gets up as Kurt Angle hits a big European uppercut on him. Jericho then hits another one hitting him into the ropes. Angle goes over to him and irish whips off the ropes and then hits a flapjack on him. Angle covers him

--1--

--2--

Y2J kicks out of the pin attempt. Kurt Angle grabs his leg and lets out a huge wooooo and then puts Y2J in an Indian Deathlock! Y2J is in a ton of pain and grabs his leg and yelling in pain. The crowd tries to get behind Jericho as they don’t want to see Angle become the WWE Champion. Jericho keeps trying to scoot over to the ropes and is making a little progress. Angle puts more pressure on as he yells “tap” repeatedly.

Y2J keeps dragging his body over to the ropes and finally gets there but Angle doesn’t let go of the hold. The ref doesn’t start a 5 count as there is no DQ. Y2J is yelling in pain and keeps telling him to let go. The ref then gets in between them and breaks up the hold. Kurt gets up and goes over to the ref in the corner and starts yelling at him. As Angle is about to hit him, Jericho gets up and nails Kurt with a low blow! Y2J then quickly rolls him up

--1--

--2--

Kurt kicks out. Y2J falls down holding his leg and Batista is on the outside looking out of it. After around 15 seconds both Angle and Jericho get up. Both of them meet in the center of the ring and start trading punches. Jericho begins to take the advantage after blocking a punch and hitting some of his own. Angle then rakes his eye taking the advantage back in his corner.

Kurt backs him in to the corner and begins chopping him. Kurt then lifts him up to the top rope with his back facing him. Angle then climbs up to and hits him a couple of times in the back. Kurt grabs him in the back while Batista is back in the ring standing up. Angle then hits a German suplex on Jericho off the top rope, but Y2J lands up on Batista instead hitting a moonsault on Batista! Jericho covers him as Angle thinks he hit a German off the top rope.

--1--

--2--

--Thre--

NO! Batista just gets his shoulder up. Kurt Angle turns around and is shocked at what happened and jumps down off the top rope. Angle walks towards Jericho and is kicked in the stomach by him. Jericho hits another chop on him irish whips him off the ropes. As he comes back Jericho grabs his head and hits a huge Flashback. He then hooks his leg

--1--

--2--

Angle kicks out! Chris Jericho looks at the ref and says wasn’t that a three count? The ref says no as Jericho turns around and continues to attack Angle. Batista finally gets up and begins to attack Jericho. Batista goes over and drives his knee into his ribs and then grabs him by the hair and tosses him out of the ring. Batista then looks at Angle and says your mine as Kurt begins to back up into the corner.

Batista then sticks his foot into his throat choking him out. The Animal lifts Angle back up in the corner and begins driving his shoulders into Angle. Batista then lifts him up to his shoulder and hits a big running powerslam. He then gets over him and begins knocking him over and over with blows to Angles head. Batista gets him up and hits a belly to back suplex into a pin

--1--

--2--

Angle kicks out again showing his determination. Batista then finally snaps and rolls to the outside of the ring. The Animal grabs a chair and brings it into the ring. Angle is using the ropes to get himself up and turns around into a shot heard around the arena with a thunderous steel chair shot! The crowd goes crazy as we see that Angle is bleeding now. Batista drops the chair and lifts his arm yelling to the crowd. Jericho slides into the ring quickly and hits him in the back and then hits the Breakdown on the chair! Jericho then pins him as Batista also has a small cut

--1--

--2--

--Thre--

NO! Batista gets his hand on the rope! Jericho can’t believe it as he thought that it was over. Y2J says now it is over and locks Batista in the Walls of Jericho! Y2J is screaming at him to tap out as the crowd is evenly split between the 2 men. Jericho applies more pressure as the Batista is in excruciating pain. Batista tries to drag him self over to the ropes, but Y2J pulls him back into the middle of the ring! Batista is refusing to tap even though he has been in the hold for almost a minute now. Batista’s face is turning completely red, and makes one last push for the ropes. The Animal crawls over and almost has the ropes, but is brought back into the middle of the ring again! Batista is about to tap out as he raises his hand in the air, but Batista uses his extremely strong legs and throws him out of the ring with Chris going to the outside!

Batista is in a ton of pain holding his lower back as all three men are down. Everyone is down for ten seconds until Kurt Angle begins to show some sign of life. Angle goes over to the ropes and gets up. Kurt Angle looks at everyone and sees he’s the only one up. Kurt then goes over to Batista and pins him

--1--

--2--

Batista gets his shoulder up again! Kurt then pulls down his straps and squats down waiting for him to get up. As he begins to get up, Kurt goes around his back and hits the Angle Slam on Batista! Batista rolls out of the ring with more blood flowing down his head. Kurt Angle also has a crimson mask of blood on his face.

Angle rolls to the outside and stomps on Batista. Angle lifts him back up and then slams him into the guard rail back first. Batista’s back is killing him right now as there have been a ton of moves happening on his back. Angle knee’s him in the gut as he throws him back in the ring. Angle covers him

--1--

--2--

Batista kicks out again to shock from the crowd. Kurt Angle is pissed off and sees that he won’t give up and goes to the outside. He then starts an attack on Chris Jericho punching him in the face. Angle lifts him up and irish whips him into the steel steps. Angle yells at the crowd to a ton of boo’s from the crowd. Angle rolls him into the ring and brings a chair in also. Angle waits for Jericho to get up to hit him with the chair. Jericho uses the ropes to get up and then turns around and Angle nails him in the gut with the chair and then hits it over his back! Angle gets down and covers him for the pin

--1--

--2--

--Thr--

No Batista breaks it up by kicking Angle off. Batista doesn’t have the energy to get up right away and is lying on the ground. Angle gets up first and puts Batista in a side headlock. Angle puts more pressure on trying to get Batista to fade out. Batista begins to elbow Kurt in the stomach and then bounces him off the ropes. As Angle comes back Batista back drops him over the top rope!

Batista rolls out of the ring and slams Angle’s head on the announce table. The Animal takes apart all of the announce table as Michael Cole is wondering what is happening. Batista grabs one of the monitors and knocks Kurt over the head with it! Batista then throws him onto the table. The Animal climbs up and kicks him in the stomach and puts him in between his legs. Batista lifts him up and hits a Batista Bomb through a table in Angle! The crowd goes berserk with a “Holy Shit” chant.

Kurt Angle’s body is broken in half and is out cold. It appears as if Batista has this one in the bag and just has to pin Angle. The Animal then turns around and looks inside the ring and sees a down Chris Jericho. Batista rolls into the ring and puts his thumbs up and then down and shakes the ropes. Batista puts him in between his legs, but Y2J reverse’s it and takes him down and locks him in the Walls of Jericho.

Y2J bends back putting more pressure on an already hurt Batista. This is the second time he put him in the Walls of Jericho. Batista is shown with blood running down his face onto the canvas much like Steve Austin at Wrestlemania 13. Jericho yells “tap” again, but Batista isn’t giving up yet. Batista makes a push for the bottom rope but can’t reach it and Y2J pulls him back to the middle of the ring! He has now been locked in it for well over a minute. Batista lifts his hand in the air and has nothing left in him and Batista falls back onto the ground, and Batista PASSES OUT FROM THE PAIN!!!!

Chimell: THE WINNER OF THE MATCH AND THE NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, CHRIS JERICHO!
WINNER- “Y2J” CHRIS JERICHO

*The title is given to Chris Jericho as he grabs it and hugs it having won the World Title again. The crowd starts chanting Y2J over and over. Jericho gets up on the second rope as he holds the title in the air to a huge pop. Chris Jericho brings the title back down and kisses it. We then see Batista still lying on the ground from the pain that he is still in. The EMT’s come down from the back and put both Batista and Kurt on stretchers and takes them away. Y2J is shown with the belt one last time as Cole and Tazz thank the viewers for ordering the show. The screen then fades to black with Jericho holding the belt*
END OF SHOW

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Taker vs JBL. Tbh, when the match is that long I just scroll it down, but with this, I read it all. Great job, and I was shocked to see HHH interfere.

WM: None, although I was a little confused with the ending. I mean, wouldn't it would make more sense if Flair just laid on the canvas and let Paul pin him if he was joining the cabinet instead of getting clearly pinned?

BP: All the interaction between JBL and what would be then discovered to be HHH.

WP: RVD/Y2J, just couldn't get into it

AC: Awesome show. I actually read it all and didn't get bore. Great work. 9.5/10

moiversion1

Reaction score
BM : The main event, it was really exciting to read, i was surprised to see Jericho win this thing.

WM : Ric Flair / Birchall. It wasnt bad at all, but Flair joining the cabinet after losing to one of its member. That was weird IMO

BP : Jericho and Kurt Angle, both are really in characters

WP : Ric Flair / Birchall. Flair explaining why he joined the cabinet wasnt convincing

AC : That was a very good show, full of big moments. Jericho, Lashley, and HHH on the Undertaker, big thumbs up

HulkStar

BM: Hands Down The Buried Alive One! I spoiled the ending for my self but I read the whole thing awesome match.
WM: Same as CMS I dont understand The whole Ric and Paul thing. Why would they Have the match?
BP: TBH the little Jericho RVD thing... Imagine that ECW all over again.. I like where you are going!!!
WP: None at all cant pick
AC: Tremendous show man... I enjoyed every sec. 9.75/10

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Buried Alive Match is the best one in the PPV. Plus I also liked the Benoit/Rey match with a dramatic ending.

Worst Match: Flair/Birchall, the match is good but just like what the others said, why did Flair joined the Cabinet after Birchall beats him with a SSP?

Best Promo: Angle/Y2J

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: First, Flair then next is HHH! The Cabinet is the most dominating faction! Looks like JBL will be given a rub from HHH and win the title. Wow! What a PPV! 9.5/10