WWE 2002 Draft

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ilikepizza

Reaction score
This is a BTB with me booking Smackdown and Kid-O-Mac booking Raw, it will start at the 2002 brand extension and you the readers will play a part. After we book our shows, you the readers give our shows a rating on the scale of 1/5-5/5 stars. Whoever has the higher ratings at the end of the month will get 4 matches on the ppv and the other will get 3 matches on the ppv. The draft rules are that you can't draft Triple H or Chris Jericho. The other rule is that you can only draft 1 superstar at a time.

Roster to draft from
Perry Saturn
Hardcore Holly
Mighty Molly
Val Venis
The Undertaker
Kurt Angle
Kevin Nash
Scott Hall
Sean Waltman
Chris Benoit
Kane
"Hollywood" Hulk Hogan
Rob Van Dam-Intercontinental Champion
Booker T
Chuck Palumbo-Tag Team Champion
Billy Gunn-Tag Team Champion
The Big Show
Edge
Bubba Ray Dudley
Rikishi
Brock Lesnar
D-Von Dudley
William Regal-European Champion
Mark Henry
Lita
Maven-Hardcore Champion
Bradshaw
Billy Kidman
Steven Richards
Tajiri
Matt Hardy
Ivory
Raven
Jeff Hardy
Albert
Mr.Perfect
The Hurricane
Spike Dudley
Al Snow
D-Lo Brown
Lance Storm
Shawn Stasiak
Diamond Dallas Page
Terri Runnels
Torrie Wilson
Jacqueline
Scotty 2 Hotty
Goldust
Stacy Keibler
Trish Stratus
Christian
Justin Credible
Test
Big Bossman
Faarooq
Tommy Dreamer
Tazz
Crash Holly

John

looks good. i wish you all success with this BTB. i'm btbless at the moment so i'm starting one soon. hope this works for you.

Evil Austin

It looks good, BKB and I had done one like this less than a month ago but hopefully this one will last longer than ours. If you want to have a look at it though its probably around page three ? not sure by now.

The Rated R CMStar

This looks good, I am expecting to see how the draft plays out. Check out BTW

The Anigma

Reaction score
This looks pretty good and I like the concept of the readers giving the ratings and the show with the most ratings getting the more pay-per-view matches. I'll be checking this out and good luck.