WWE 13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
hey, wanted to know if there is any way to play it in a computer? with an emulator maybe? cuz i dont see any pc version of the game.

also i looked and found a link for emulator and all the game files on taringa but the link was down, if someone knows how to do it pls ? :sad:

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
WWE 13 was suppose to have a PC version come out later, but it seems like plans for that has gone downhill now that THQ has filed for bankruptcy. I don't think they'd make much of a profit from PC gamers anyway, sorry can't help.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
You might have a chance if you download a PS3/360 emulator and then download a WWE '13 rom for whatever system you download but unless you have a really good laptop, I wouldn't even attempt it. I don't even think there are any good emulators for those systems though. Sorry, I can't help.

kenharkey7

Jobber
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a ps3 or 360 emulator, you would have to wait and hope for a pc version

The most current system that's emulated is the wii and the one for the original Xbox only plays halo