WWE 13 News

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Not sure if it should be here of locker room so if locker room just move it apologies.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/4386294/Mike-Tyson-confirms-return-to-the-ring-for-WWE13.html

Top marketing by Heyman imo.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I aint thrilled with Tyson but it's a clever way to start marketing the game, plus with his induction into HOF no doubt many will actually be swayed towards the game this year for this reason.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
I'll buy it, but I'm not really too sure on the point in using Tyson to market the game.

Do we know anything about game modes? are they the same as 12?

The story mode takes place during the Attitude Era. They are marketing it heavily on that. A refined universe mode will also be featured.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
We need a good season mode! Like in the original!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't care about Tyson being in the game to be honest, but if it'll improve buys, good.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I don't care about Tyson being in the game to be honest, but if it'll improve buys, good.

My point of this thread as Tyson was inducted into HOF it's awesome marketing by Heyman and the WWE!

God idea shame they aint always thinking out the box like this for RAW and SD