Wtf

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Just wanted to say its bull shit that I speak my mind for the first time in a while and people are so quick to start bitching about it. Why the fuck am I not aloud to speak my mind and get out what the fuck I wanna say? Whatever I don't give a fuck imma just sit back, keep posting, and I guess keep my opinions to myself from now on.

Soulpower

Uhhh... What exactly are you talking about?

I feel like I missed something :(

Axis

Only good posters can speak their minds. Thus, we shit on your opinions.

Soulpower

By the way, J-Dawg. You could always speak your mind in your posts, and then completely ignore any bitching and moaning that takes place due to your post.

MikeRaw

You mean G1 and Dylan? Who cares? Firstly, Dylan is just randomly riding G1's dick,s o I wouldn't put much thought into what he says. As for G1, he's only pissed because you bitched at him when he was stating his opinion(s) but being pissed at Jasmale.

Great One

Only good posters can speak their minds. Thus, we shit on your opinions.

No one's pissed Mike and I didn't even understand the last part of your post.

Your 'opinion' was stupid, and lacked any solid proof, evidence, or fact. That is why it was shot down. Funny thing is, I was just talking to someone about this. How I love the people who get upset when they say their asinine opinions and try to justify it by saying "IT WAS JUST MY OPINION DONT REFUTE ME OMG!" even though you're blatantly provoking people in it.. lol.

Oh, forgot to mention how big of a hypocrite you also proved to be in that whole ordeal.

J

Not really a hypocrit I started out not even with a full on argument and Dylan comes in throwing cheap shots. The shit with you was minor but I sazzed out cuase he started bringin shit up that had nothing to do with it. Guess I ws wrong for startin shit with you, I'm willing to admit when I'm wrong so sorry. Not sorry for agruin wit Dylan though cuase he's been tryin to take cheap shots at me for a while.

Kizza

People were annoyed cos you brought back up something that was basically dead and burried, or, for me, that I was sick to death of hearing about.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'll say it again. Dyland is a fucktard. The only people who like him are G-1 and TDK. And G-1 only likes him because he's like a troll on a leesh following him wherever he goes. TDK is an asshole, it's natural that he likes other assholes.