Wtf

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

WTF?
I made a thread like this in like... June but obviously it needs refreshing.
Why is it that people justdont understand about the kayfabbe section?
People seem to think that you have to think Cena is god, and your not aloud to say Orton is good,and that you have to pretend Mike Adamle left to take a shit instead of walking off cause he was pissed.
KAYFABE DOESNT MEAN YOUR A blueberry...
You just avoid the fact ts pre-determined, but you can still cheer for Orton if you want if thats who appeals to you, and if your in kayfabe, you can still know Cenas filming a movie... I mean, its not going to be a surprise that he was making a movie during his time off when the movie come s out.
Well, Im not 100% sure on that last point about the movie, but all the others, and more, you dont have to acct like an idiot.

Example:
Now everyone goes into the regal thread and goes "ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGG wtfz? I hate your british ass willy"
But thats cause they think they have to... If you like the bad guy in wrestling you can still say "Good job regal, ***k these people for disrespecting you.."
Anyways, just stop making kayfabe central a blueberry centre.

This Guy

The last point is true too, since one week on the show Cena joined by Satalite from the movie set. So in Kayfabe he's shooting a movie as well.

John

umm. anyway your not the mod and cenamark i dont think has a problem with how we post. i dunno,

MikeRaw

^How am I trying to be a mod asshole?
Lol, I never said cenamark had a problem, I said I had a problem. That doesnt mean its gonna change, cause some idiots will always post like that in Kayfabe, I just felt like pointing it out.
BTW smallshow "Umm." isnt a sentence.:)

John

oh sorry. i didnt see it was you. i dunno why but i thourght it was mark. i deeply apologise. and by mark i say not the owner the other one.

MikeRaw

Who the hell is the other Mark?
And all that shows is half the time you dont mean what you say, because you just wanna slam this idea, cause you thought it was Mark's, but now that its not you like it... Lol
Anyways stop spammin up my damn thread :gun_rifle:

the dark knight

Who the hell is the other Mark?
And all that shows is half the time you dont mean what you say, because you just wanna slam this idea, cause you thought it was Mark's, but now that its not you like it... Lol
Anyways stop spammin up my damn thread :gun_rifle:
the smily's still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gun_rifle:

Rell

Reaction score
*spams thread*

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Figures, The Ultimate Spammer Small Show strikes again. What an ass....

Anyway, I agree. I like Regal, I like heels. I hate how kayfabe U gotta like faces or something. It's not fair, son!! lol

1chiban

Reaction score
WTF?
I made a thread like this in like... June but obviously it needs refreshing.
Why is it that people justdont understand about the kayfabbe section?
People seem to think that you have to think Cena is god, and your not aloud to say Orton is good,and that you have to pretend Mike Adamle left to take a shit instead of walking off cause he was pissed.
KAYFABE DOESNT MEAN YOUR A blueberry...
You just avoid the fact ts pre-determined, but you can still cheer for Orton if you want if thats who appeals to you, and if your in kayfabe, you can still know Cenas filming a movie... I mean, its not going to be a surprise that he was making a movie during his time off when the movie come s out.
Well, Im not 100% sure on that last point about the movie, but all the others, and more, you dont have to acct like an idiot.

Example:
Now everyone goes into the regal thread and goes "ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGG wtfz? I hate your british ass willy"
But thats cause they think they have to... If you like the bad guy in wrestling you can still say "Good job regal, ***k these people for disrespecting you.."
Anyways, just stop making kayfabe central a blueberry centre.

AMEN to all of that. You speak the truth my man, you speak the truth...