Wtf!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Ok, I just got a random message sent to me on my myspace. (yes, I know myspace sucks, but I look at it about once a week to see the messages) Can someone please tell me what thise douchebag is trying to say in this never ending sentence?

Please checking my Name is Vincent Mcmahon that is all about wwe Wrestling is History and companys to Bringing us happy see all Kinds wwe Fans to be happy for making Peoples to Given to you on TNA Impact Werstiling is all about History too i am helping out with Mr Mcmahon out to send Everybody let Wresters having good match and good Fighting that is all World Wrestling Entertainment your Embarrassing you that is my Destiny

WTF!? I think he's maybe trying to say that TNA sucks? I notice at the end he says "embarrass you", so Im guessing he trying to embarrass me? :dunno:

Anyone got anything from that?

Mr. Mat

Please checking my Name is Vincent Mcmahon that is all about wwe Wrestling is History and companys to Bringing us happy see all Kinds wwe Fans to be happy for making Peoples to Given to you on TNA Impact Werstiling is all about History too i am helping out with Mr Mcmahon out to send Everybody let Wresters having good match and good Fighting that is all World Wrestling Entertainment your Embarrassing you that is my Destiny

it maybe cause i'm high but i didnt understand what the fuck he just said

PeepShow

it maybe cause i'm high but i didnt understand what the fuck he just said

No, I think you are high b/c you didnt see what I said. I told you that I couldnt understand. I was asking you people if you could figure it out.

Markz

Reaction score
I have a headace now, thanks.