WS Draft Wars Series NXT Event (Group A)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who Won You decide?

• Smarkiplier

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Chris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Juice

• Blaine

• Mitch

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Smarkiplier's Card

8595e4f46d3d2ab684611436db0e2d44d14bb94b.png

NXT TakeOver: North Carolina - Fall Brawl
Sun • Oct 14 • 7:45 PM
PNC Arena, Raleigh, NC

fcef7mP.png

NXT Championship Three Stages of Hell Match
Singles Match - Steel Cage Match - Ladder Match
Seth Rollins (c) vs. CM Punk (w/AJ Lee)

After handpicking Seth Rollins personally to be the architect of the Shield that protects his WWE Championship, he discovers they were being paid behind his back by the duplicitous Paul Heyman who turned his back on him and so too did his hounds of justice. CM Punk didn't spend 434 days demanding respect to let a punk who he lifted out of developmental to become a WWE Superstar just get away with this highway robbery so he returns to NXT to challenge the man to a 3 Stages of Hell Match at TakeOver to settle the score. One match wouldn't be enough when Seth has his tricks and his partners up his sleeves so first fight is a standard match, second match is a steel cage to keep the men confined to the ring and last, but not least should they need it, they will climb the steel and grab the belt hanging above.

y5QxTiu.png

NXT Women's Championship Match
Raquel Gonzalez (w/Dakota Kai) (c) vs. Tessa Blanchard or Emma

Raquel Gonzalez has truly become one of the all-time biggest powerhouses of the NXT Women's Division. Everyone that's stepped up to her plate, has been knocked out of the park. She asked if there's anyone left who can reasonably go toe-to-toe with her in the squared circle. She's interrupted by Tully Blanchard's daughter, Tessa, who tells Raquel she's battled and bested some of the scariest men to ever step into the ring with her so she's not scared of any woman. Raquel reminds Tessa she's not any man she's ever stepped into the ring with, she's Big Mami Cool and she's the NXT Women's Champion and she needs to make sure she really is a diamond under pressure or she's gonna crumble under her thumb at NXT TakeOver.

7wpkyLw.png

WWE Women's Tag Team Championship Match
The IIconics (Billie Kay & Peyton Royce) (c) vs. LayCool (Layla & Michelle McCool)

Layla came to NXT to talk about the 15th anniversary of her winning the Divas Search and to see the world renowned women's evolution taking place on the yellow brand. Layla can be spotted in the front row later in the night watching the action unfold when the IIconics interrupt the show and comes to the ring to cut a promo on Layla. They claim they don't see the homage so many associate them with LayCool. They claim there's nothing IIconic about Layla. She won a basic bitch realty TV spot. When Layla wouldn't come into the ring when they asked her to since she's retired, they drag her over the barricade and put a paper bag on her head as a throwback to her old MO. The following week Peyton Royce is getting her makeup done in the back reminiscing over how she embarrassed Layla last week when Michelle McCool shows up and askes her if she knows who she is and the power she still has in the WWE? Michelle smashes her head into the makeup table and leaves her covered in powder. The IIconics catch up with McCool later in the evening and they brawl into the ring where Layla comes out from the under ring without them knowing she's there and together LayCool lay out the IIconics. They proceed to put paper bags over their heads and tell them to never mess with their elders because they're not simply flawless like they are. William Regal then informs LayCool if they want to step into his ring, they can do it for him at TakeOver for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship.

ZL3lgJn.png

NXT North American Championship
The Velveteen Dream (c) vs. EC3

These two probably won't ever stop fighting over who's the bigger showman in professional wrestling. Nothing was settled when Dream defeated EC3, either. EC3 claims that even Dream can get lucky once or twice a career. The only thing that's changed since Brooklyn is now is Dream is the North American Champion and EC3 wants it. EC3 claims he's been a world champion before and the North American continent is his stepping stone back on top and Dream would never get to the pinnacle like he has. The Dream accepts his challenge for the rematch and it is set for TakeOver.

lM8T1OE.png

Kiss My Foot Match
Ashley Rayne vs. Alexa Bliss

Despite coming up short in the Mae Young Classic, Ashley Rayne wanted to make an immediate impact in NXT and asked William Regal if there was a way to do a Queen of the Ring like how WWE has crowned Kings in the past now that there's the women's evolution. She says she's something of a killer queen herself. Alexa Bliss begs her pardon and says like America, NXT needs no queens and really they should just look up to her as their Goddess, She informs the former Madison that her days in Impact are a joke to those in WWE and she'd be better off kissing her feet than try to get coronated by these people. Rayne tells Alexa if anyone is going to kiss a foot, it'll be Alexa, the peasant standing before her queen.

XBJ3RVc.png

NXT Tag Team Championship Texas Tornado Match
SAnitY (Alexander Wolfe & Sawyer Fulton) (c) vs. The New Day (Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods)

In order for chaos and anarchy to reign supreme in the WWE, Sanity had to cut the heart and soul out of its beating chest and to do that, they set their sights on one of the most prolific and historic tag teams of this or any other era, the New Day. Sanity laid out the gauntlet for a shot at their tag team title to sweeten the pot and said the match would be contested with no rules and no tags. Four men enter the squared circle, two leave with the championships. The New Day had no problem showing another flavor of the month why they are the greatest tag team in WWE history.

R7pP2Dw.png

NXT Women's Championship No. 1 Contender’s Match
Tessa Blanchard vs. Emma

When Tessa Blanchard made her shocking return to NXT to challenge Big Mami Cool to a match for her NXT Women's Championship, not everyone was excited for this matchup and Emma wound up asking the important question: What about me, what abut Emma? What about her indeed. Emma proceeds to make her case that she should get the title match with Raquel. She was in the very first match for the title against Paige when there was no champion as well as at Arrival and she says it's her birthright to finally get to wear some gold around her waist. After Emma interrupted a contract signing for the title match and Emma managed to take Raquel out with her Spotlight and put Tessa through the table, William Regal made the call that at TakeOver Emma and Tessa would fight first and the winner would get Raquel on the same night.

ELcxfYH.png

NXT Women's Tag Team Championship Elimination Match
Two Chicks With Attitude (Dakota Kai & Raquel Gonzalez) (c) vs. The Chickbusters (AJ Lee & Kaitlyn)

The world is an oyster for one Raquel Gonzalez and her best friend, Dakota Kai. Just like Diesel before her, Big Mami Cool is a double champion with her world title and a tag title she holds with her personal Heartbreak Kai. With two woman fighting over the chance to fight for her women's title, Raquel has a spot for TakeOver, but not so fast AJ Lee says. The landscape of NXT is changing, and she sees a lot of new faces, but also some familiar ones in LayCool. She says she wants to see if she still has it and she notices the NXT Women's Tag Team Champions don't have a match yet and she says their nicknames are cute. Two Chicks with Attitude, huh? I was in a team once called the Chickbusters. I think Kaitlyn might be free. Kaitlyn taps Raquel on the shoulder and the two eye each other down. Raquel becomes curious about matching strength with Kaitlyn so she accepts the challenge.

===================================================

Chris's Card

Main Event
Kevin Owens vs Adrian Neville

Tag Team Spectacular
Kushida and Alex Shelley vs Cesaro and Matt Riddle

Heritage Cup Rules
William Regal vs Winner of four-way

Elimination Match
Humbert Carillo vs Mansoor vs The Brian Kendrick

OG NXT Throwback
Michael McGillicutty & Ryback vs Johnny Curtis & R-Truth

Winner faces William Regal in a Heritage Cup Rules Match
Trent Seven vs Sha Samuels vs Rampage Brown vs Joe Coffey

A Glorious Opening Contest
Bobby Roode vs Alex Riley​

================================

Juice's Card

NXT TAKEOVER:666
Destination: The Underworld a.k.a. Hell

ShUe7td.png

Big Hoss vs. Big Hoss!

yWoWi0E.png

The Hunt representing NXT UK take on The Hype Bros representing NXT Original, with both team wrestling under the Mexican styles of Lucha Rules.

Dp4Xdcm.png

Two ultimate edge-lords will do their best to show how edgy they each our, as they compete under Heritage Cup Rules.

ZMZILwp.png

The Good Brothers take on the Usos in a dream match, with a battle between the Japanese style and the American styles in a tag team format.

1WrpLP7.png

Natalya and Nikki Bella meet in a match fuelled on the premise that Cats are better than Dogs, according to Nattie. Something which smurf massively disagrees with!

tLKAGLG.png

Dolph Ziggler and The Miz faces each other in the first ever Pure Rules match in the history of NXT, in a match that promises to be a technical masterclass.

eiI4ILO.png

Co-Main Event
Reigning NXT Champion Drew McIntyre defends his title in an international blockbuster against Japanese wrestling legend Justin Thunder Liger.

9KPTYu1.png

Main Event
The main event of NXT Takeover 666 live from the fiery pits of hell itself, sees Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks square off to become the new NXT Women's Champion.

===========================================

Blaine's Card

NXT TAKEOVER: WRESTLECRAP

main event

Tornado Tag
Undisputed Era (Adam Cole and Boby Fish) vs Nexus (Wade Barrett and Justin Gabriel)

WARGAMES
Team Fitness (Bull Dempsey, Bo Dallas, Scotty 2 Hotty, and Grandmaster Sexay) vs Team Lucha (Kalisto, Sin Cara, Gran Metalik, and Lince Dorado)

BEARD vs BEARD (Match)
Elias Sampson vs Eric Young

ONE OF A KIND VS Kona Reeves
Rob Van Dam vs Kona Reeves

The Odyssey vs The Maharaja
Odyssey Jones vs Jinder Mahal

I Don't Have A Tag Line For This
Tyson Kidd vs CJ Parker​

===========================================

Mitch's Card

MitchXT presents

Takeover: North of the Border

Live from BC Place in Vancouver, British Columbia

MitchXT Championship

Anything Goes Match

Sami Zayn (c) vs. Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho and MitchXT ChampionSami Zayn are two of the greatest Canadian wrestlers of all time. However Jericho has referred the fun-loving Zayn as a “stupid idiot” for his laid-back attitude and even attacked Zayn after he defeated Aiden English. Fellow Canadian and MitchXT GM Chelsea Green announced the two will face off for Zayn’s title in a ladder match!

Tyler Bate vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

GM Chelsea Green has been very busy the last month. In a move that made many happy she booked a match between Tyler Bate and Shinsuke Nakamura. In the leadup the Bate and Nakamura teamed up and defeated both Ever-Rise and Heath Slater and Rhyno before miscommunication got the better of them and they lost to Tag Champs Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch. After the match they had to be held back from each other before Nakamura attempted to hit Bate with the kinsasha but Bate escaped the ring just in time. The two wrestlers are known for their strong style and are sure to have a hell of a match!

MitchXT Tag Team Championship

Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch (c) vs. Ever-Rise vs. Heath Slater and Rhyno vs. Big Drama (Aiden English and Colin Cassady)

Chelsea Green has a vision. That vision is to put on the best wrestling possible. She has decided to book the four best tag teams she has and surprised the world when she revealed that former rivals Aiden English and Colin Cassady had joined forces as Big Drama.

MitchXT North American Championship

Three-Way Ladder Match

Andrade Almas (c) vs. Chad Gable vs. Killian Dain

Andrade has been rubbing it in the face of anybody and everybody that he’s the champ. Chad Gable finally stepped up to him and challenged him to a match, vowing to shut Andrade up for once and for all. Killian Dain, however, pinned Almas in a non-title match and afterwards attacked Gable who was at ringside. Chelsea Green saw this as a huge opportunity to set up a ladder match between the three. In a leadup match between Gable & Cedric Alexander and Dain & Lio Rush Andrade interfered and attacked Gable and Dain to try and get the edge back. Who will be atop of the ladder in this exciting match?

Falls Count Anywhere Match

Mark Andrews vs. Lio Rush vs. Cedric Alexander

As previously stated, Chelsea Green wants only the best wrestling here at MitchXT. She has booked three of the most exciting wrestlers she has in a falls count anywhere match which will open the show!

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I went with Smark's card. When I was making graphics I was pretty impressed at the variety on the card.

I'm a big Rollins and Punk mark so that main event appeals to me a lot.

I quite like those tag matches, too. Two Chicks with Attitude vs The Chickbusters was pretty dope. Liking that it has its own flavour and feels like an NXT card that has had storylines built up to it.

That logo is lovely and I wish I'd been able to use that with the graphics.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I went with Smark's card. When I was making graphics I was pretty impressed at the variety on the card.

I'm a big Rollins and Punk mark so that main event appeals to me a lot.

I quite like those tag matches, too. Two Chicks with Attitude vs The Chickbusters was pretty dope. Liking that it has its own flavour and feels like an NXT card that has had storylines built up to it.

That logo is lovely and I wish I'd been able to use that with the graphics.
I didn't want to ask you to redo them, but if you want to, I'll edit the new ones in!

Also, thank you so much for the compliments on the card. I tried really hard to give each match flavor and storyline purpose.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I didn't want to ask you to redo them, but if you want to, I'll edit the new ones in!

Also, thank you so much for the compliments on the card. I tried really hard to give each match flavor and storyline purpose.

I don't have the PSD for them saved anymore :pour

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
  • Love
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
when did smark take this over lol

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
  • Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Gonna need to think before I vote but it’s between Smark and Juice for me.

• Love
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I would only not be disappointed if I lost to Smark looking at all the cards.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Mitch is the winner. Big thanks to the two people that gave my show a vote. :pour

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler