Wrestling Station..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Alright, I won't probably win this if he accepts but I got the confidence.. if you're ready Wrestling Station then I would try and have a battle with you.. :ermm:

He is the veteran of graphics but I can come up with something good at times.. so let's have this battle once WS... :34:

EDIT: Same as the battle with Kassidy;
Well, make it a wrestler theme.
size: 500x200 or whatever you think is best
color: w/e suits

Wrestling Station

ok, just keep the size fixed. So that when people want to vote, they can have 2 banners of the same exact size to compare. lets say 500x200 fixed.

And when is the deadline? Shouldnt i finish my battle first with Kassidy? Lets wait for that battle to end coz its not pleasant that one person has 2 battles at the same time coz people will get confused.

C4

2 Days from this post is the deadline of the battle Wrestling Station.

Wrestling Station

Im kinda busy later on, so i made this quick attempt :sad:
mvpWScopy.jpg

1chiban

Reaction score
Pretty darn good for a quick effort i must say!!!

shane mcmahon

Reaction score
wow, i have read some threads and WS is "supposed" to be better than C4. but on this occasion, i think C4 wins. C4 got my vote,

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^ ur a lil slow the battle were u vote is posted and u vote by poll not in here

shane mcmahon

Reaction score
^^ i am not TSS, this is the second time you said that.

The Mac

Reaction score
Because it is true. TSS you are making it too obvious.