Wrestling Schools

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Ok as im only 13,i would love to become a wrestler but where i stay i dont know if thre is any.I live in Edinburgh,Scotland so if someone could help my problem i would be forever grateful.

Thanks The Hibee WWe Fann

phantomgerald

ROHwrestlingschool, in Pittsburgh I think I'm not sure. Coached by Delirious. But you're still 13 so don't be stupid. At least complete your education first, and you won't have the money to pay for lodging and fees anyway. Get your minimum education, a savings account of a few thousand dollars and your parent's permission, then you consider.

The Ripper

Reaction score
The only one i can think of in UK is the FWA training acadamy down in Portsmouth england they train alot of wrestlers and even trained Paul Burchill

MJ807

Reaction score
You have to be at least 18 before you can train at any professional wrestling schools.

Markz

Reaction score
I'll help dude. I live in Glasgow, Scotland and I can hook you up at the NWA Hammerlock. It's in Paisley so you'll have to be able to make the long commute.