Wrestling Prejudice

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Watch this video...

[YT]7o8JT5Ikc6Y[/YT]

I just want to know why you guys bash TNA for doing things this way, but you never acknowledge the fact that WWE/F has used the same exact tactics in the past. Is it the fact that you didn't know things like this existed, or the fact that TNA is competition to your beloved WWE so in a sense, everything they've done and do is wrong?

The only reason WWE chooses not to use these type of tactics anymore is the fact that their the number one promotion in the US and they dont want to give away free publicity...Which is smart on their behalf.

Rell

Reaction score
I dont know about all that lol, what he did was funny though.

Soulpower

I just want to know why you guys bash TNA for doing things this way, but you never acknowledge the fact that WWE/F has used the same exact tactics in the past.

Come on, Rell... You know most wrestling sites are full of WWE fanboys who feel that WWE can do no wrong. You don't have to like it, but its just the way it is.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I thought WCW was better then. Funny that JJ is making fun of Debra and she ended up being his manager.

Lol...notice the crowd cheered when he threatened to leave...lol. I would too.

Rell

Reaction score
lmao Jeff Jarrett has been getting X-Pac heat since 97...Its a shame

Travis40

Have you even noticed that WWF was firing back at WCW for shooting on them?...WCW started the shit, so WWE responded...that's just it...you can tell in the promo that WCW started it.

Rell

Reaction score
Sorry but...your wrong. Jeff Jarrett was offered a WCW contract but turned it down, the next night he was given the freedom to say how he felt about Bischoff (Who tried to destroy JJ's credibility...who wouldnt) Much like TNA did with Rhino (ECW contract) Its funny how fanboys try to defend anything :no:

This Guy

I remember stuff like this, and its not that I try to forget it and ignore it, its just that this did nothing to help WWE then as it does nothing for TNA to do the same thing now. It never works. Period. Notice that Jarrett makes comments that unless you were a hardcore internet fan you wouldn't get? That would be Russo booking, you can call this a shoot, but it was still a scripted shoot. TNA isn't the problem, Russo is the problem. His writing is always to cater to the net fans. The majority of the fans that are in the audince though normally don't have a freaking clue, hense why the crowd was so dead when he started this long drawl.

Mr. Mat

lol was it just me or where people throwing things at him:crazy: some people can be one sided on the WWE TNA debate*cough travis cough* yeeah wwe is the number 1 promotion but wwe isnt that great just like tna isnt that great
wwe & tna both have there problems they need to sort out & lol rell did you hear the black guy remark:crazy:

Blitzkrieg

Reaction score
This sort of thing never works, but if you know what he is actually talking about it can be interesting. The reason it's stupid when TNA does it is because TNA isn't big enough a threat to the WWE to take seriously.

This Guy

^^no no, its just stupid....its stupid when TNA does it, it was stupid when WCW did it, it was even stupid when ECW did it...well maybe not ECW there fans were a totally different breed of animal...but its also stupid when the WWE does it. Makes me just shake my head everytime I see it anywhere.

Rell

Reaction score
Lol you make a great point when it comes to what ECW did. They called out Eric Bischoff night after night, but it was due to a legit hatred...Did ECW even have a secure TV deal?