Wrestling news sites?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
What sites you guys go to for wrestling news (that doesn't have pop up ads)?

I go to impactwrestling.com (CLEARLY!), http://www.gerweck.net and http://www.twnpnews.com and occasionally http://www.lordsofpain.net

TWPnews is by far the best IMO. They have news up real quick and its usually accurate too. Impact's main page is too slow for new updates, by the time I read stuff on Impact I already have read it on TWPnews. And Gerwect isn't real quick either these days.

How about you guys?

Hometown Kid

I usually only go to the Torch or Prowrestling.net. They report their non-exclusive news at usually an okay rate but I mostly go on those places for the commentaries of shows and news and whatnot.

Prowrestling.net is my favorite over the Torch and places like Rajah and other places because they tend to only report news and not rumors of stuff, so if it's on there I take it at face value. I'll always check out wrestling news sites though, i'm just usually too lazy to deviate from the two I mentioned above.

EDIT: I dunno about popups because they're always blocked on my system anyway. :/

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Prowrestling.net and the torch. They post exclusive news and don't go running around other sites posting as their own. .Net I go on to check out tv and ppv reports as well. The Torch are way too biased on their editorials and colums so I stopped reading those. Plus .net is real good to go on your phone. It only takes a few seconds to load and I use that when I'm on break to read reports when I'm bored.

ewrestlingnews.com and impactwrestling.com are alright too. But they get all their news from other sites.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I go to the news section here. Much easier than sifting through the pointless stories on the news sites.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I just go to wrestlezone.com and have since before I was on any wrestling forums. I'm used to the format and even if they aren't always accurate I still like going there. All the wrestling news sites have pretty much the same news eventually anyway.

noumenon

ewrestlingnews.com or some shit like that. It's by far the least cluttered with ads out of any wrestling news site and usually has everything up at the same time as every other site.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
f4w and the torch. I would go to prowrestling.net but I hate Jason Powell. He's an idiot.

seX-Power

i go to lordsofpain, only for the SD spoilers and the columns. i know not to trust the news.