Wrestling DVD's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How many wrestling dvds do you have?

• 1-15

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15-30

• 30-50

• 50+

• Total voters

MikeRaw

How many WWE/TNA/ROH or any ther promotion wrestling dvd's d you have...Random question lol....I only have 23:(But I have a crapload of attitude era wwe tapes....

PeepShow

I have recently bought over 25 DVDs in the past 3 weeks, not to mention the ones I have taped since March.

So Id say I have somewhere between 300-400

Mugen

Reaction score
None. I'm broke. I did tape WWE pay-per-views during 2002-2004.

the dark knight

i got about 4 DVDs and every raw/ppv taped from the brand split till the cena era.

Reaction score
WWE RAW- November 2004

WWE The Monday Night Wars

WWE RAW-September 2006

WWE Smackdown!-October 2004

WWE Bad Blood 2004

WWE Wrestlemania XX

WWE Wrestlemania 21 (Worst wrestlemania of all time...got it for free via Byte This when it was around)

WWE Wrestlemania 22

WWE No Way Out 2006

WWE From the Vault Shawn Michaels

Triple H-That damn good

TNA Unbreakable 2005

TNA The Best of Samoa Joe, Unstoppable

TNA The best of the bluddiest brawls

TNA the best of the X-Division

TNA The best of AJ Styles

WWE Survivor Series 2003

WWE King of The Ring 2002

TNA Bound For Glory 2006

TNA Against All Odds 2006

TNA Lockdown 2005

TNA Lockdown 2007

WWECW debut show

WWE Judgement Day 2003

WWE Summerslam 2003

TNA Bound For Glory 2005

TNA The best of the X-Division Volume 2

TNA Sting return of an Icon

TNA Genesis 2006

WWE No Mercy 2002

WWE Royal Rumble 2005

WWE Backlash 2005

WWE Vengeance 2005

WWF Wrestlemania 2000

WWE Wrestlemania XIX

TNA Victory Road 2005

TNA Final Resolution 2007

WWE The Chris Benoit Story

WWE Mcmahon

TNA Hard Justice 2006

I've got loads of Action Figures, some ROH and CZW DVDs and basically every Impact! since March

Reaction score
Assuming your including VHS, well I had a decent collection going, until I got out of wrestling around September and stupidly sold them all. Now that I'm back into it, I really regret doing that. But I've recently bought some stuff off Ebay, so it's slowly climbing back up lol.

This Guy

um at last count, 600 plus...no joke. oh and probably another 10 to the collection by the end of the week just from stores...this doesn't including my ever expanding copies collection that I burn or tape myself.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I record 3hour raws,ppvs,and thats about it.
but I've got RoyalRumble '06,and '07 on dvd.
I bought 'Mania22 and 23 on dvd.
Have 1mania anthology thing,from 2000-2004.
I really wanted to buy the Rumble anthology ,but They never really sell much wreslting dvds at wal-mart,so I just bought the Ladder match which I consider my favorite wrestling dvd.
so I'd say of dvd's that I got about 10 or 12.
and of vhs's i've got about 20-30.

MikeRaw

Holy shit This Guy!If you buy anymore you'll need a new house to store your dvds:p

This Guy

man where do you people live that Wal-Mart doesn't sell a lot of wrestling DVD's. I buy almost exclusively from Wal-Mart. they always have all the new WWE/TNA/UFC DVD's and they just started getting XWF stuff too. When WCW & ECW were still independent from WWE they used to carry all there tapes too. Either Wal-Mart Canada is 100times better then Wal-Mart in the US or you guys are just blind as dirt. lol

I just picked up a 3 disc set the other day called In Your Face Hulk Hogan: the Lost Episodes of XWF. (the funny thing is theres only one Hogan match on the whole set) there were others there too but I only had money for one. this one had the most matches and discs so I went with that one.

at work (which is where I usually buy the rest) I have a used copy of NYR the year Edge won the WWE Title with MITB, WM23, Hulk Hogan Ultimate Anthology, 2007 Royal Rumble, Mick Foley DvD (can't think of the name already have the 2 disc set but there was a 3 disc hardcore edition set that is what I have on hold) and a couple others that escape me at the momment. :)

PeepShow

man where do you people live that Wal-Mart doesn't sell a lot of wrestling DVD's. I buy almost exclusively from Wal-Mart. they always have all the new WWE/TNA/UFC DVD's and they just started getting XWF stuff too. When WCW & ECW were still independent from WWE they used to carry all there tapes too. Either Wal-Mart Canada is 100times better then Wal-Mart in the US or you guys are just blind as dirt. lol

I just picked up a 3 disc set the other day called In Your Face Hulk Hogan: the Lost Episodes of XWF. (the funny thing is theres only one Hogan match on the whole set) there were others there too but I only had money for one. this one had the most matches and discs so I went with that one.

at work (which is where I usually buy the rest) I have a used copy of NYR the year Edge won the WWE Title with MITB, WM23, Hulk Hogan Ultimate Anthology, 2007 Royal Rumble, Mick Foley DvD (can't think of the name already have the 2 disc set but there was a 3 disc hardcore edition set that is what I have on hold) and a couple others that escape me at the momment. :)

Buy your shit from Sam Goody. I know the original prices are expensive, but have you ever ssen those "sale" stickers that hang off the side of some of the things in there? Just take one off and put it one something you want.

Ok, say I want to but WWE Summerslam from 2004. They have it priced for 15.99......I take a sale sticker from something else and put it on the DVD, and wala, I get a 16 dollar DVD for 5 bucks.....LMAO

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I have every Raw from 97-04. Every Nitro from 97 - til the end.

I used to have all the SD's as well but I lost them in a flood.

This Guy

Buy your shit from Sam Goody. I know the original prices are expensive, but have you ever ssen those "sale" stickers that hang off the side of some of the things in there? Just take one off and put it one something you want.

Ok, say I want to but WWE Summerslam from 2004. They have it priced for 15.99......I take a sale sticker from something else and put it on the DVD, and wala, I get a 16 dollar DVD for 5 bucks.....LMAO

well ignoring the fact that it is stealing (I work in retail so don't say things like that you might piss me off), there are no Sam Goodies in Canada. Um and Wal-Mart's regular price on most WWE DVD's is $7 or less so I don't really need to cheat the system anyways (oh and my wife works at Wal-Mart so employee discount on top of that $7) Sure the new ones when they come out are usually between $15 to $20, but about every 6 months they have a giant dump bin with just WWE DVD's. They had the Ultiamte Ric Flair Anthology Set in there for $6.98. Trust me I don't pay that much for my Wrestling DVD's.