wrestlers who was in the wwe and the indies at the same time?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
I know Jerry the king lawler does indy shows aside of commentary, I also read Gangrel did, but also Lita? I saw her name on the MCW (Maryland Championship Wrestling) site in the alumni section and was named rookie of the year in 2002 there, if I remember correctly, wasn't she also in the wwe in 2002 as well? Who are some past wrestlers who wrestled for wwe and for the indies at the same time?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
A real short list IIRC.. WWE is very strict with stuff like that.

It's allowed in TNA though.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
TNA is more lax with this. But only on promotions that don't have a TV, IPPV or DVD distribution deal, and TNA takes a pretty big chunk of the money they make from working the Indy's as a "fee".

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
A real short list IIRC.. WWE is very strict with stuff like that.

I find it interesting if any did. I honesty didn't know the king did indy shows aside of commentary until cole mentioned it lol I knew he used to wrestle but I didn't know he still did.