Wrestlers in MMA fights

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Who, if you could pick wrestlers from current eras, and all companies, would you like to see fight in a legit MMA arena?

They don't have to be competitive fights, they could be for shits n giggles. Ideas?

For starters, I think Hogan/VKM would be fun to watch, at any given time in the last 20 years.

Reaction score
Ehh, if it were real Thesz would probably beat everyone hands down, that includes Lesnar. It's rumored Joe Louis and Rocky Marciano turned down offers to shoot with Thesz because he was such a legit bad motherfucker. Alot of MMA fighters aren't even tough enough to have sucked Lou's dick and that's real. And Danny Hodge was a bad motherfucker too, if you can break a pair of pliers in one hand, I wouldn't fuck with 'em. MMA fighters as tough guys are over rated as fuck, yah it looks brutal but it isn't even 50% as tough as boxing, that's why so many people in MMA are failed boxers, not to mention MMA fights are more often than not boring as fuck. Sorry to hate on the fad, but shit, MMA is over rated.

noumenon

There are a lot of guys backstage that have a reputation for being guys you don't want to pick a fight with. I had heard rumors that Jericho is not a guy to mess with, and Balls Mahoney actually brought it up in a conversation once.
I also get the vibe that Undertaker could probably hold his own in a fight pretty well.

Reaction score
Meng/Haku is probably the most respected badass in wrestling...he's written about in Arn Anderson's and Piper's books about how he ripped out some fuckin dude's eye and he and Barbarian, another legit bad ass, beat the shit out of a group of like 15 guys calling wrestling fake. I mean with hair like that, how can you not be a bad ass?

LKP

15 guys lol? Damn.
Taker looks as if he can hold his own along with hhh and stone cold. Id love to see Kurt angle in ufc.

str8edgepunk

Reaction score
A person who is considered to be a legit badass is, and I kid you not, Santino. He apparently trained for mma before going to wrestling. I'd like to see him rip hhh to shreds in real fight.

str8edgepunk

Reaction score
^^^ lol. But seriously just look at him the guy is a physical wreck. 10,15 years ago maybe, but now? Nah.

noumenon

Bottom line, most wrestlers are pretty physically tough. It's their job. Not to mention they're all pretty damn big guys. So I really wouldn't go out picking a fight with many of them.

Reaction score
Angle back in 2005 or 04 choked BIG SHOW out. That's why he got moved over to Raw in like 05 to ease the tension. He also choked Eddy out for his own good one time when Eddy was trying to pick a fight.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

He might not do very good in a mat based fight but Necro Butcher would probably not do too bad in a standup fight. The guy can obviously take pain and has been shown to be a hard hitting motherfucker.

Stu Hart I think could do very well for himself in his prime in MMA. And yeah thesz was a legit hooker so he'd do good if the match went to the ground. Not sure about standup though.

phantomgerald

I want to see HHH and Taker facing off against Lesnar in the ring. Just to see two veterans who think they are the shit in WWE get their face smashed in will be very satisfiying indeed.

J

Randy Orton - Very athletic and if his bro can do it he can.

John Cena - Hate if you want he's huge.

Matt Morgan - The Blueprint.

Shannon Moore - He's built for his size.

Many more just a small list.

Mister J

Reaction score
William Regal
Fit Finlay
Vladimir Kozlov