Wrestlemania28 Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
So,made this one nearly time at Wrestlemania28
22kd1k.jpg

The_King

Reaction score
This got trapped below the battles, so I'll bump it to get some comments in here haha.
Here's my thoughts:
-The renders (minus Cena) have a really weird red tint on them, and The Rock's head has a weird, blurred effect on it.
-I like the overall vision of the stadium, and that was well executed. The bottom half with all the logos and text looks great as well!

7/10.

IA-SteveB

Reaction score
I like it. The render of Rey is cool ... too bad he wasn't at WM28. :)

The Rock and Cena renders are ok, but you may have wanted to make sure they were more similarly sized. Cena looks smaller and I think the two were supposed to be focal points with the lesser characters in the background.

If I have multiple renders in the same canvas, I always try to make sure they are all lighted and tinted similarly. It puts them all on an even keel and the whole piece looks sorted.

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
thanks guys,something just stops me post more but the comments motivates much.....quality comments

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Its really all the little details that make this so professional, you understood exactly how much space you had with a solid flow between foreground and background.

My only criticism is that it seems a bit grainy/blurry.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Not a fan of how they fade out but I see why it was done. Other than that I'd drop rey since he wasn't there. and Flip the background so all the words aren't backwards.