Wrestlemania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Thunderlips

The Artiste
Reaction score
Im wondering what peoples thoughts are on this years WM

it seems all the top stars are injured

There is only Brock who is worth tuning in for

It looks like its going to be awful this year

Is anyone else concerned?

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
If Brock destroys everyone and walks out champion, I'm happy.
Otherwise, nothing to look forward to.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Actually, if they can build a meaningful feud for Kevin Owens, that'll also be good.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Im wondering what peoples thoughts are on this years WM

it seems all the top stars are injured

There is only Brock who is worth tuning in for

It looks like its going to be awful this year

Is anyone else concerned?

It's all up to the booking at this point. If they book the Royal Rumble well and continue to do so all the way till Mania, then I guess our concerns should diminish a little bit.

If Cena, Rollins, Orton and Cesaro can manage to get back ahead of schedule, which isn't likely (especially for Cena and Rollins), then that'd be great.

Clearing Daniel Bryan would be a wet dream, obviously, but Vince fears having Bryan back could ruin Reigns' overness, so let's not hold our breath for a DB return during Mania season. However, if he doesn't come back till Mania, then I have this feeling he might appear on the post-WrestleMania Raw episode. Time will only tell.

On the other hand, we have The Rock advertised to appear at the event, although it's still unclear if it'll be in a wrestling role or not.
But, given that they're gunning on making WM 32 the biggest WM ever, it wouldn't surprise me if Rocky wrestled on the show.
Now, if it'll be against Lesnar or HHH, that remains to be seen.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Actually, if they can build a meaningful feud for Kevin Owens, that'll also be good.

Besides the name of the almighty 'God of Violent Retribution', I've seen the name 'Undertaker' pop up, too.

Thunderlips

The Artiste
Reaction score
It's all up to the booking at this point. If they book the Royal Rumble well and continue to do so all the way till Mania, then I guess our concerns should diminish a little bit.

If Cena, Rollins, Orton and Cesaro can manage to get back ahead of schedule, which isn't likely (especially for Cena and Rollins), then that'd be great.

Clearing Daniel Bryan would be a wet dream, obviously, but Vince fears having Bryan back could ruin Reigns' overness, so let's not hold our breath for a DB return during Mania season. However, if he doesn't come back till Mania, then I have this feeling he might appear on the post-WrestleMania Raw episode. Time will only tell.

On the other hand, we have The Rock advertised to appear at the event, although it's still unclear if it'll be in a wrestling role or not.
But, given that they're gunning on making WM 32 the biggest WM ever, it wouldn't surprise me if Rocky wrestled on the show.
Now, if it'll be against Lesnar or HHH, that remains to be seen.

Rock cant wrestle due to his contract with Baywatch apparently

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Rock cant wrestle due to his contract with Baywatch apparently

That may very well be the case. I mean, it's been rumored for a while now that his sponsors won't allow him to wrestle.

But, we haven't heard from the man himself, so I guess all we can do is wait.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Theyll be fine. For every 4 bad episodes of Raw a month, WWE usually gets their shit together and pulls together a good PPV. As long a Lesnar doesn't come down with a bad injury, then they should be good.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
This will be one of the most interesting manias in a while. Since McMahon will have to think a bit outside the box to put together a good card. Especially if he wants to go for that legitimate attendance record he always goes on about

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
The only thing I can assume is that they'll have to bring in a bunch of part timers and/or have to create new stars within the span of 3 months. I could see them bringing the Balor Club on the main roster soon.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
How can we have any thoughts on WrestleMania when no matches are booked yet?... How about our thoughts on the Royal Rumble?... The only person i know is hurt is John Cena, i think Orton to, but the rest i don't know about, nor do i care.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Seriously, I don't think this is gonna end well, knowing the WWE, I have no confidence in this year's Wrestlemania, and the attendance record? Well it still can be broken but this will be an average mania