WrestleMania WrestleMania in Canada?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWF4EVR89

Jobber
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I would love to see Wrestlemania come back to Canada within the next few years. It's been almost exactly 15 years since Wrestlemania has been held in Canada. I really want to go and see my 1st Wrestlemania Live when it's held in Canada again, whenever that may be. The last time the WWE held a Wrestlemania here in Canada was in 2002 at the SkyDome in Toronto, Ontario where The Rock went one on one with Hulk Hogan, and unfortunately I didn't get a chance to see it since I didn't get into wrestling until mid 2003 So. why do you think that the WWE has not come back to Canada yet to host another Wrestlemanina here? And when do you think the WWE might bring Wrestlemania back into Canada? [HASHTAG]#BringWrestlemaniaBacktoCanadain2019[/HASHTAG].....

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It is stationed in the US so their biggest PPV will likely never be in Canada again. All the money and talent is here. Not to say they wouldn't make money doing it in Canada, but a lot of people in the US are less likely to travel to another country (even though it isn't far). I don't know, I could be wrong. I mean have you considered just traveling here when it is up north somewhere?

WWF4EVR89

Jobber
Reaction score
Damn, that blows. But if they did end up having a Wrestlemania here in Canada. They could definitely make a bit more money, since our dollar has pretty much always been lower than the U.S dollar. They do still have some Canadian talent though, but I hope wwe tries to find some more Canadian talent like they've done in China and in the U.S. WWE still has Chris Jericho who is Canadian, Natalya is Canadia, Viktor from The Acsension is from Canada, and Tyson Kidd who unfortunately can no longer wrestle is from canada. So they're more than few Canadian wrestlers left from Canada. I really hope that the wwe starts looking at Canadian talent again. I kind doubt it, but I'm really hoping they do a Canadian tournament like they recently did in the U.K. I have considered it before, but like i said at the beginning. Since the Canadian Dollar is worth less, I'd basically be paying double for everything and it gets quite expensive with the exchange rate. For example a ticket to see wrestlemania this year would be 373$ US would be almost 500$ Canadian. So unfortunately going across the border to see WM is a lot more expensive for me. So if it would come here, it would be so much more cheaper for me. If it weren't for the stupid exchange rate, I would. But it's so expensive with the exchange rate. I would probably spend in total of close to 3 grand or more just to go across the border and see it live.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
It's appears WWE has decided to blow off the entire north in general, even the the northern US states. They only like to book Mania in southern states cuz it's hot and they can do stadiums cuz the weather is nice enough

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
It's appears WWE has decided to blow off the entire north in general, even the the northern US states. They only like to book Mania in southern states cuz it's hot and they can do stadiums cuz the weather is nice enough

I mean, WM 29 was in the NY/NJ area. That was fairly recent.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score

I mean 4 years ago, and then 5 if u wanna just go ahead and count Wrestlemania 34 in New Orleans. Not gonna be that recent

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score

Also not to mention that the last wrestlemania in a northern state before that was Wrestlemania 23 in Detroit.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler