Wrestlemania 28 no opening fireworks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trinidad

Jobber
Reaction score
Does anyone know why there wasn't any opening fireworks for the event this year?

Reaction score
Thread moved.

I have no idea actually. They didn't have fireworks for couple of entrances also like HBK, no pyro for Kane, etc. Something to do with them being outside maybe?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
There was wasn't there? They had the birds eye view of the stadium releasing tons of fireworks. Not sure if it was the opener. Probably because it was still light at the opening mate.

Trinidad

Jobber
Reaction score
I am from Trinidad & Tobago.

I've never seen a wrestlemania without opening fireworks. Heard a rumour that it was a pyro failure. Wrestlemania 1-27 had opening fireworks and 28 nothing. hmmm. did something go drastically wrong in the last minute?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Trinidad said:
I am from Trinidad & Tobago.

I've never seen a wrestlemania without opening fireworks. Heard a rumour that it was a pyro failure. Wrestlemania 1-27 had opening fireworks and 28 nothing. hmmm. did something go drastically wrong in the last minute?

I doubt it, they used them later in the night when it was dark. Here's a picture (poor picture)

c352697ce76d3989ca3026c29a7dc2e3.jpg

When WM opened though it was light, that's probably why. There were Pyro failures throughout the night though, most noticeably Shawn Michaels entrance.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
They never had pyro at the start of wrestlemania 28 because of it was to light at the time just to prove it look at Wrestlemania 24 opening waste of pyro at the start you could bearly see it watch the

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EJJGs3EmyQ

:sad:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I know this is quite old, but just for the record, Bryan Alvarez (WO/F4W) said that it was because they spent half a million on pyro during the show, and the fact it was still lightish.