Wrestle Talk request!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Hey, McLovin is offering to make me a website but he needs a few GFX's to help get the site started.

For those who don't know, Wrestle Talk is a weekly podcast about wrestling. Unlike the IWF Podcast, its just 60 minutes of wrestling talk. A way for me and my co-host "The Quintastic One" to talk about wrestling and get people to call in and talk with us. Its pretty cool. Anyway, if anyone can make me a couple GFX's for it I'll rep you and you can help build the Wrestle Talk empire! lol.

Btw, I'm not using the template because it isn't a sig, its basically a logo. Just make it look creative. Again, its called Wrestle Talk. A space between the two words with the first letter of each word capitalized. Just make it look cool and I'll be happy.

rep will be added, thanks to everyone in advance if you try to make me one!

Wrestling Station

WtalkWScopy.jpg