WPC Event #21 [21 Or Bust]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
I will have to get those tag titles in my sig. So pumped we retained!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Love
Reactions: CakeWalker

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
UPDATE:

Lethal Banks successfully retained the Grand Championship, and if they successfully defend the title one more time they will equal Chris' season's best of three title defences in a row. The title defence won't be easy, as Lethal faces the current !nteractive Champion, Sky - who earned their shot by way of 'Option-E' having won the GPE Champion a total of three times in one season. Sky will also defend their title belt, in a re-match with Jimmy King as they continue to be the Undisputed champion of the newest division in the WPC.

Necro's loss to Lethal, despite it taking place in a championship draw means that irrespective of their ranking - Haza, Chris, Jeff and Jimmy King will get a shot at the Grand Championship before Necro is eligible for a title shot (with the only exception being the use of Option-E) - if any of the four fall out of the GC Division, then they will be scratched from the preference order.

Juice became the newest Grand Prix Event Championship - and now finds themselves in the same group as Necro, LadyHotRod & The Fourth Wall who only need to win the belt one more time to also earn themselves a chance at the Grand Champion via 'Option-E'.

Blaze became the third Clout Cup Holder this season, with their victory over LadyHotRod. @Charles Lee Blaze will be able to challenge: (HoHo, Deth, Smark or The Fourth Wall) - but as always the choice if always in the hands of the Cup Holder.

Necro & Juice a.k.a Shinjuku Murder Klub successfully defend the WPC Tag Team Wrestling Championships in their maiden defence against Team Friendship. SMK are now in the knowledge that they will face the Lethal Drivers for the title at the next scheduled event - in a match that will see one predictor one each team enter the bout as a double champion.

Blaine's failure to predict - has resulted in him being removed from the Tag Division. 'Like Your Team, But Better' enters its second version as Sky is joined by Haza who replaces Blaine. Will this duo, prove to be a more successful than the first version of the team?

OVERALLNameWinsLossDifferential
GC DIVISION
1st.Necro +1466284
2nd.Haza1437766
3rd.Chris1528765
4th.Jeff1427963
5th.Jimmy King1297257
GC DIVISION
6th.HoHo1479255
7th.Lethal Banks [Grand Champion]1418853
Tied 8th.Sky [!nteractive Champion]1399049
Tied 8th.Juice [GPE Champion]1439449
10thDeth1137241
11th.Smark1038221
12th.TFW12110120
13th.LadyHotRod11910019
14th.Blaze [Clout Cup Holder]1008119
15th.Blaine231112

+ Necro GC Division [Haza, Chris, Jeff, Jimmy King] - if a predictor drops out of the division, they are scratched from the queue.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I’ll defend against @Friday the 4th

bc577dd540460e21371911fa096cfce2.gif