WOW I feel like complete shit :((((((

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christian

Reaction score
I hit my girlfriend today.. wow man I feel like such shit.

We were having an argument and she went too far. She made a comment along the lines of "your loser father couldn't keep a relationship together and you can't either!". When I was around 11, my parents got divorced and fought for custody. My dad wanted me and my brother because he genuinely loved us. My mom wanted us just to spite my dad. She won, and my dad kinda lost it over the years.

This was too far for me. I had never, EVER hit a girl before, but it happened so fast I didn't even know I did it.

Basically, I cocked my fist back, and flew it straight into her nose. I thought it would be like the movies where she would get a little trickle of blood. It wasn't. Her nose EXPLODED. I think I must of broken a bunch of cartilege or something because blood shot out of both her nostrils, got all over me, got all over the floor. She staggered backwards, hit her head hard enough on the wall to leave a dent, and slumped down.

We were both stunned for about 10 seconds before she started crying hysterically and ran into my room and locked the door. So I went to wash my hands, and while I was in the bathroom I heard her run out of the house and take off in her car. That was about 5 hours ago so I guess she didn't go the cops or anything. So later I went home and broke down in tears.. My mom came in the room and when she heard about the story she got scared and said your moving with your auntie and uncle in bel air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror if anything i can say that this cab was rare but i thought "nah yo homes to bel air!" I pulled up to a house for about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cab yo homes smell ya later, looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my thrown as the prince of bel air.

PeepShow

If only you could have found a way to incorporate a short joke for Carlton, it would have been a 5 star thread imo.

Great One

Lol, you douche. You got me all excited at your pain for nothing.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Damn you got me too. That was quite inventive story telling. Actually as I was reading this I was thinking wtf is telling us this? Good stuff though lmao.

Great One

If it wasn't for him writing that page long story in the General Discussions section, it wouldn't have been so convincing.

Christian

Reaction score
Hehe, what can I say, I'm a writer XD One day I'm going to write a book of all the shit I do in my life. Kind of like an autobiography, but a LOT more interesting. I just thought this would be funny :p