Would You Survive Jurassic World? [QUIZ]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Would You Survive Jurassic World?
Take the quiz and share your results!!

NO! Sorry, but you got trampled in the fleeing crowd.
7ea85c60-b350-4c3a-81d0-1456ef6c5d97.jpg

Ah running, you've always hated it. Maybe your lack of coordination caused you to trip at the worst moment, maybe your legs were just too short to go fast enough, or maybe all those years of binging Netflix and drinking beer killed your ability to sprint for more than 15 seconds. Whatever the reason you got caught under the mob of tourists running from the loose T-Rex. Too bad.

:okay: :why:

BEER!?
200.gif

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
fe291f61-2544-47fa-baca-6d67a85a3730.jpg
You may not be the fastest or the strongest, but you are the stealthiest and that's what kept you alive. You always found the perfect place to go unseen when the Velociraptors came roaming around. The T-Rex has terrible vision anyways. And a genetically mutated dinosaur? Apparently not mutated enough to find you. Now you're in the cargo hold of the last helicopter off the island and nobody knows you're there. Nice work! When you get back home consider taking up a career as a spy or a professional hide and seek player. Either one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Rain

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
YES! You survived by using your ninja hiding skills.
fe291f61-2544-47fa-baca-6d67a85a3730.jpg

i.telegraph.co.uk
You may not be the fastest or the strongest, but you are the stealthiest and that's what kept you alive. You always found the perfect place to go unseen when the Velociraptors came roaming around. The T-Rex has terrible vision anyways. And a genetically mutated dinosaur? Apparently not mutated enough to find you. Now you're in the cargo hold of the last helicopter off the island and nobody knows you're there. Nice work! When you get back home consider taking up a career as a spy or a professional hide and seek player. Either one.

Reactions: Red Rain

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Cool. I'll just roast me some s'more's in this cool a** drinking wildfire right behind me. I can smell something burning but everything will be aight.
Well, S'long as it doesnt touch ur house, Keep on roasting them 'Mallows! :p