Would you make a good president?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
So after I convinced the RAW LD Chat that I would make a great freaking president/king of America. I did a quiz about it and I thought why not steal @Solid Snake 's idea of making a thread about every quiz you do! So here it is!

Would You Make a Good President of the United States?

VniSmJzDQMNl.jpg
So in other words, I would end up as most of the rest of the Presidents. Sounds good.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I don't have to even take the quiz, no I would not. I got the Lincoln one too, but the questions were pretty transparent.

The problem is that even though I am a hard worker, I tend to have bouts of selfish laziness that may last for a week or so. I get VERY wrapped up in personal relationships. Whenever my significant other is upset, I tend to put aside work, family, friends and everything in an attempt to solve the problem. A person who is so focused on their own personality and places their own personal relationships above that of the 320 million people they serve has no business being president. I would such at the job.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
W4LVK4UTwtBl.jpg

And I actually know about Politics.

[HASHTAG]#BeaverForFirstCanadianPresidentOfTheUnitedStates[/HASHTAG]

[HASHTAG]#BeaverForFirstBeaverPresident[/HASHTAG]

[HASHTAG]#MakeAmericaDamGreatAgaim[/HASHTAG]

Reactions: Red Rain

Jeremiah

The Artiste
Reaction score
Here's a few more [HASHTAG]#beaverfever[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#followthebeaver[/HASHTAG], [HASHTAG]#believeinbeaver[/HASHTAG], [HASHTAG]#builddamsnotwalls[/HASHTAG], [HASHTAG]#vivalabeaver[/HASHTAG]!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't have to even take the quiz, no I would not. I got the Lincoln one too, but the questions were pretty transparent.

The problem is that even though I am a hard worker, I tend to have bouts of selfish laziness that may last for a week or so. I get VERY wrapped up in personal relationships. Whenever my significant other is upset, I tend to put aside work, family, friends and everything in an attempt to solve the problem. A person who is so focused on their own personality and places their own personal relationships above that of the 320 million people they serve has no business being president. I would such at the job.

Same. I tend to care too much about individual problems of singular people then group problems. I would likely be crying within 72 hours of being president. lolol I have that superman mentality where if I can't save everyone, I would have a nervous breakdown. Too much for me!

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Too lazy to copy and paste, but I would get impeached.

They're probably right, honestly.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Same. I tend to care too much about individual problems of singular people then group problems.

Unfortunately, I am sorry to any Trump supporters on this site, but that is exactly what is going on right now. Our president cares more about the friendships he has with the people has given jobs to and the well known supporters than the people they and he are supposed to be representing.

And it's really NOT me coming down hard on the guy because in my post, I said this is EXACTLY what I would do if I were president. The difference between me and our president is that I realize this attribute of mine. It's not a fault at all. It's just a characteristic the president cannot have. I have no plans on running for such a high office because I realize my limitation in being able to perform it correctly.

(And nobody reading this give me "Hillary would have done it too!" because it's not about her, it's about him. Hopefully he'll realize he represents 320 people, not simply the people he appoints to jobs and his base.)