Would you ever name a pet after a WWE wrestler?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I know this is a random and silly question but I was thinking...
If you were to name a pet after a wrestler.. What kind of pet would it be and who's name would said pet have?
Also, what reason?

I would imagine names like "Big Show" would be hilarious for small dogs.
My one dog is named Kane but not after the wrestler... Just a cool name.

Reactions: Red Rain

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I mean looking at my pet history...I have had a cat called Gwen (from Ben 10). 2 dogs called Gismo and Pepper. And a Rabbit called Caramel (I was eating a caramel chocolate bar at the time of naming) So yeah, I probably would name a pet after a wrestler...Maybe Bark Lesnar or The Fallen Angel Christopher Spaniels.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Bark Lesnar
dogs2%5B1%5D.jpg

No...I'd never name a pet after a wrestler...

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I dunno I'm not really a fan of giving dogs human names, not real people at least. Some WWE names work like Enzo, Axel, Dean, Roman, Kane, Luke and Bray...Dolph even. I'd be more likely to name a pet after a video game or anime character before a wrestler tbh.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Nah, probably not.

I like a varying degree of pet names, from simple color oriented ones all the way to mythological figures. Probably won't ever name a pet after a wrestler, none of them really sound all that good to me unless you're going for a pun, and there's some part of me that couldn't bring myself to give a pet a pun name.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Nah, probably not.

I like a varying degree of pet names, from simple color oriented ones all the way to mythological figures. Probably won't ever name a pet after a wrestler, none of them really sound all that good to me unless you're going for a pun, and there's some part of me that couldn't bring myself to give a pet a pun name.

Pun names would be fine for smaller animals like fish and reptiles but cats and dogs... I think they are worth really considering a great name.
Then again I named one of my cats Joey Fatone so there's that...
200.gif

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
The way to say it though is Fat One which is from Robot Chicken... Nothing but bad ideas ever came from that show :dawg:
Joey is a good hoomin name though for a cat. It isn't like I named him Justin or anything LOL
Yeah I see people with just normal human names for their pets and I'm just like ...why?

And while that may be true, Robot Chicken was great. I watched every episode.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I never give animals human names, all my cats are named after achohol after all, but if I thought of a good pun probably. I was going to say Jaun Cena the chiuaua, but no way in hell I'm owning one of those