Would WWE be better off without John Cena or Batista?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Batista-Cena?

• WWE would be better off without The 'Tista

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WWE would be better off without the Champ

• WWE would be Better off without any of'em

• fuck that! WWE needs da' Both of 'em!!!

• Total voters

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Yo....if them ni'ggaz went bye-bye...

would ya' :drinks_cheers: be poppin' in da' partiez...

or...

would ya' be Pissed?:furious:

so like....yeah...Yo-Views cuz' I'm to lazy to post big discussions-shit...:wounded1:

:boxing_smiley:

MikeRaw

^Don't be an idiot.
I don't like either guy, and I take it neither do you, but to say they would be better without either is stupid.
Ratings constantly sink when Cena is not on, and rise when he is on, and rise even more when he was champion. His merchandise sales are also only behind SCSA and The Rock on the all time sales chart.
He also is willing to do anything at all the company asks him to do.

As for Batista, he doesn't effect the show that much, but he is still a top star with tons of popularity.

To say they would be better without them is laughable.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I don't know if this was meant to be a joke thread or not, but why the hell wouldn't you want them on your roster?

Better off without either of them.

I already know you don't like Tista from reading previous post, but I'd asume you don't like Cena either. Putting yourself in the position of a buisness man, why wouldn't you want them on your roster? Cause you don't like them? You gotta put personal grievences aside and think about the buisness. Cena has the look the be the head of the company, the draw power, the detication, the merchandise sells, the attitude, the list goes on. I'd probably have him booked a different way but to say they'd be better off with out him is crazy talk.

Batista.... not really much to say, I'd keep him.