Would any wrestler ever become a politician again?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Yeah as the question states. Do you think any wrestler would ever become a politician again. Other than Jesse Ventura, I don't think I can remember any others. Actors, who are generally not stereotyped as the smartest people on Earth, have often made the switch to politics, even having an actor become president (reagan). So what do you think of the younger generations of wrestlers? Do you think any can make the grade as politicians?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I believe Bob Backlund also became a politician. As of today I have no idea, well I see JBL but we all know it's the gimmick why I think of him running a position in the future.

Wrestling Station

well, who would want to have a liar to be politician? oh wait!! did i say something wrong?! :shifty:

phantomgerald

Helping a person get votes and becoming a politician himself is a huge difference. And Kane as politician, with a face like that I doubt people will vote for him unless he's really revolutionary. He's not going to gain any charismatic votes, that's for sure.

J

I believe Bob Backlund also became a politician. As of today I have no idea, well I see JBL but we all know it's the gimmick why I think of him running a position in the future.

I agree wit JBL...but its not just his gimmick...Isn't he like really smart in real life...I thought he had his own TV show and crap?!?!

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
No doubt JBL. His gimmick could actually do him good.