Wot no sticky? ...Who runs this biz????

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

I assumed there'd be a sticky thread saying how the BTB section works etc....

...I see a lot of bickering about how things should be done but can someone please point me in the direction of the 'do's & don'ts' of the BTB section as i want to start up my own BTB.

From the top of my head......

Do we effectively do one TV show per week and a monthly PPV?

Are there rules regarding rosters and such?

Are there any particular criteria that must be met?

Evil Austin

Pretty much do whatever you please, you are incharge of booking.
YOu may post shows whenever you feel, if you get a show done an hour after your last one, then post it if you wish. Though it is requested to leave a few days to give readers a chance to digest what went down in the last show but it isn't a must if you really don't want to.
Rosters, do whatever you please just try and keep it realistic, NO ANDRE THE GIANT IN A 2007 BASED THREAD, things like that are obvious and if you have a major TNA guy move to WWE try and explain why he jumped ship etc.

Other then that there isn't much else.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Just make sure you do not have dead people in your roster. As a sign of respect. Unless it is started before they died, then it is fine.

Oh and where did all the stickies go :shifty:

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Rosters, and all those goodies are preferred because they make reading the BTB much easier on us.

No criteria needs to be met, especially with the section the way it was two weeks ago lol.

The way you format you're shows is completly up to you. HFH had a bunch of shows before actually having a BTB, and so did Spiralshock. Usually the BTB's using indpendant stars do that. Meanwhile, BTB's such as BTW, and Andrew's new one, (the profound destiny one) they try to stick to 4-6 shows then a pay per view. I would go with four shows, and as it gets easier, make the time period longer, since it helps build back' for the matches at the pay per views.